Issues

By greenappleinatree

"Does everyone know me as Oscar's sister?" More

Prologue
Season 1: uno
Season 1: dos
Season 1: tres
Season 1: quatro
Season 1: cinco
Season 1: seis
Season 1: siete
Season 1: ocho
Season 1: nueve
Season 1: diez
Season 1: once
Season 1: doce
Season 1: trece
Season 1: catorce
Season 1: dieciséis

Season 1: quince

314 2 0
By greenappleinatree

Oscar wanted to drive somewhere else after the beach, but I asked him if he could drop me off at home. I told him I was feeling nauseous.

'You sure nothing else going on?' He asked me as we pulled up to the house. 'I'm fine'

After a few hours I heard Oscar and Cesar got home. They didn't come inside. That's what I thought until my phone rang.

'Cesar?' I asked confused as I picked up the phone. 'He's gonna make me kill him, Dani' Cesar said, breathing heavily.

'What?' I asked confused, not knowing what's going on. 'Oscar. I have to kill Latrelle' Cesar said crying, making my heart drop.

'He said I have to kill him tomorrow, I don't have any choice' Cesar hiccuped while crying. 'Where are you?' I asked him worried. 'On my way to Monse's'

'Stay there, okay?' I told him. 'I'll talk to Oscar-' 'He's not gonna listen!' Cesar interrupted, crying.

'I don't want to kill him, Dani. I can't kill anyone' Cesar cried into the phone. Tears started falling from my eyes as I listened to his voice.

'It's gonna be okay, all right, hermanito? Go to Monse's, I'm gonna try to fix this, all right?' I told him, trying to calm him down.

'It's gonna be okay' I said softly, hearing his breaths slow down. 'I got this, hermanito, don't worry. I love you'

I hung up the phone and wiped my tears. He's too young.

I got out of my room and walked outside, standing in front of Oscar.

He's too young.

'I'll do it'

He's too young.

Oscar looked at me confused. 'Do what?'

'I'll kill Latrelle'

The whole front lawn was silent. Oscar was giving me no expression on his face as he just stared at me.

'He has to do it, Daniela' Oscar said, turning his head away and ignoring me.

'It'll take longer if he does it. I'll do it' I took his cigarette out of his hands and threw it away.

Oscar stood up and towered over me, trying to intimidate me. 'You have to be a Santo to be doing Santo business'

'Then make me a Santo'

'Don't say stupid shit, Dani' Oscar scoffed. 'I said, make me a Santo. What are you? Deaf? Getting old?' I told him, raising my eyebrows at him.

'I'm not gonna make you a Santo, Dani' Oscar said and began walking back.

'Why not? You made Cesar one and that desicion was easy to make' I reminded him. 'Now it's the sibling you hate, the decision gets even easier'

'Daniela-' 'You call yourself a gang leader? You don't even have the balls to make a girl a Santo' Oscar clenched his jaw at my remarks.

'This is stupid, Dani' he sighed. 'Then don't let Cesar kill Latrelle' I told him. 'Because that's even stupider'

'He has to do it. That's part of his life now' Oscar told me. 'Then it's gonna be part of my life too' I told him.

'I'm not backing down, Oscar. Make me a Santo'

'Te va a ruinar la vida, Dani' Oscar sighed, slightly pleading. 'Ya esta ruinado. I have no future anyways' I told him. 'Make me a Santo, Oscar. Please'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'It's handled, hermanito' I told Cesar over the phone the next morning.

'What do you mean?' Cesar asked confused. 'You won't have to kill him anymore. You'll still have to come with, but you don't have to kill him' I explained.

They didn't jump me, like they did with Cesar. Oscar just announced me a Santo. He didn't want to. It took me another full thirty minutes to convince him, till he finally agreed.

'I'm still confused' Cesar stuttered. 'I'm gonna do it for you. I'm a Santo now' I told him. 'Dani, have you lost your mind?!' Cesar exclaimed.

'I don't care, okay? You're too young for this shit. I'm still gonna get us out of here one day, don't worry' I said to him.

Then Cesar informed me about Monse's plan to help Jamal with finding the Rollerworld money to get him out of here. Well, now us.

He said he was gonna stay hidden at Monse's until it was time.

I told him to keep me updated. 'If they don't find it, your sister's got you'

A few hours go by and Cesar came home. We talked in my room and he cried his heart out, breaking mine.

I'll try to protect him every chance I get.

Soon, it turned night and Oscar came to get us. Cesar and I were dressed in black. Oscar quickly taught me how to use a gun before leaving.

'We don't have one of those safety vests?' Oscar asked one of the Santos as he handed me the gun. The Santo shook his head, making Oscar sigh.

'Vamos'

We drove towards the park where Latrelle was sitting and drinking with some of his friends.

'Look at how fast these fools are drinking that lean' the Santo who drove us here, Cascos, said.

'They'll be faced soon' Cascos remarked. 'Then you'll strike' he told us.

'Too many ojos' I told Cascos. 'So what? Who cares who's watching?' He chuckled.

'We do' Cesar told him. 'And so would Spooky. We sit tight' Cesar said.

'All right' Cascos sighed. We were gonna wait till his friends are gone.

About twenty minutes had passed before Cascos spoke again.

'Stop praying. It's time' Cascos told us. 'Still too many people' Cesar responded. 'They'll hear it for sure'

'Nah, not when you got this' Cascos smirked and asked for my gun. He put a silencer on it.

'Fool been crushing the lean all night' Cascos said, giving my gun back. 'So when he goes to take a piss, you make your move'

Five minutes go by and Latrelle jogs to the bathroom. Cesar checks his phone again, both of us hoping for a message from Monse.

'It's time, Lil Spooky's' Cascos said. My heart was beating as fast as it could. I was so nervous. And Cesar must be too.

We both got out of the car, quickly running towards the bathroom, trying not to get caught by his other friends.

Cesar slowly opened the door to the men's room, me following behind him.

I took the gun from the back of my pants and pushed Cesar behind me.

'I'm faded, man' we heard Latrelle mumble. We turned the corner and saw him standing, doing his business. 'This lean is something serious'

I clocked my gun, gaining Latrelle's attention and pointing it at him.

He shakingly put his hands up, taking a step back.

'Call her' I told Cesar, keeping the gun pointed at Latrelle. I heard the call going over behind me as Cesar put in on speaker.

'Hey'

'We've got no more time. What do you got?' Cesar asked panicking. I kept my eyes on Latrelle the whole time, making sure there were no sudden movements.

'Nothing' Monse mumbled, making me gulp. I really have to do this now. Better me than Cesar. 'I'm so sorry'

'Cesar?' I heard Monse keep yelling at him. 'Cesar hang up the phone' I told him.

I kept hearing Monse as he still didn't hang up. 'Cesar, hang up the fuckin phone!' I yelled at him and went to go grab his phone to hang up.

Big mistake.

Latrelle tried to push me and take the gun from me. Cesar pulled him off of me and I hit Latrelle in the head w my gun, making him fall to the ground.

I pointed my gun back at him, Cesar standing next to me. 'Don't fuck with me, Latrelle'

'Come on, please' Latrelle whimpered from the ground. 'Don't do this'

'We went to school together' he said to Cesar. 'And you still pulled a gun on him' I responded.

'I didn't shoot, man. But I didn't shoot' Latrelle tried to reason, my heart beating faster by the second.

'You should've'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...❤️❤️
225K 35.1K 91
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
23.9K 1.3K 34
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...