moral of the story | sam evan...

By ItzLuvDay

some mistakes get made, that's alright that's ok. glee, season 2 - 6 sam evans x fem!oc More

moral of the story
Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled Cheesus
Duets
Never Been Kissed
Furt
Special Education

The Substitute

117 7 0
By ItzLuvDay

"I'm shaking. And it's either from low blood sugar or rage. I knew it was only a matter of time before Rachel tried to take over the Glee Club." kurt said while him, mercedes and ciara stood in line for lunch.

after kurt said this, both their eyes trailed to ciara and she scoffed. "Ok don't look at me like that. We all know I would've done that sooner rather than later." she defended.

FLASHBACK
everyone in the glee club watched as rachel wrote 'me' on the whiteboard "Class, in Mr. Schuester's absence, I'd like to go around and ask everyone what solos they'd like to hear me perform at sectionals."

both santana and ciara shared a look when hearing this. with a nod of conformation they both jumped up. ""All right, you know what?" "Let me at her!"
the two yelled and started cursing in spanish.

while mike and kurt held santana back, it took sam, finn and puck to hold ciara back and rachel just screamed in horror.
PRESENT TIME

"We'll forget all about it tonight at bowling." mercedes said and both kurt and ciara grimaced.

"I can't. Blaine asked me to hang out."

"And Sam asked to hang out."

"I've been looking forward to it all week. Wait. Are you two going out? Because I think you need to come clean." mercedes said, more to kurt but eyes on ciara as well.

"Hey me and Sam are friends. That's it." ciara said trying to hide her disappointment as the attention move to kurt.

"What? No.  I don't want another Jessie—Rachel traitor scenario to overcome. Please, Mercedes. Mum's the word."

"We'd be happy for you." ciara mentioned.

"Yeah I mean, we know how lonely you've been." mercedes added.

"All right, we just hang out. Nothing about Glee club even ever comes up. It's just nice to have someone to talk to."

"What is that supposed to mean?" mercedes asked as they moved down the lunch line.

"I mean someone like me. But I promise to make it up to you. We'll all hang out Friday night." kurt said as they watched mercedes cut the lunch line to get the tater tots.

"So what are we going to do about Glee Club while Mr. Shue is sick?" mercedes asked as ciara grabbed a water.

"I have an idea. Have you met the new Spanish teacher?"

~~

once kurt confirmed that he got a substitute for glee this week, the puckerman siblings were already setting up a prank.

"We are pure geniuses." puck said as they buttered the floor.

"Great minds think alike." ciara muttered as she made sure she didn't butter on her cheerios uniform.

"What are you guys doing?" finn asked, walking over to the two.

"Kurt got us a substitute, so we're buttering the floor." ciara explained as she stood up.

"But sectionals is, like, two weeks from now." finn mentioned.

"Hey, Gigantor. We're all gonna swap names, yo." artie called out.

rachel then entered the room, walking pretty fast and not seeing the greasy floor. "Um, did I hear something about a substitute—" she let out a yelp as she fell straight to the floor.

"Yes! It works!" puck exclaimed as the two siblings high fived.

"Well, at least I didn't fall and break my talent. I'm fine." rachel said, fixing her hair when she got up.

miss holiday then walked in the room but slid perfectly on the floor, freaking everyone out, "Oh, what the hell?" artie mumbled as they all looked at her confused.

"Hola, clase. Nothing says bienvenidos quite like a buttered floor." she said smiling, looking at the puckermen siblings who kicked their bag of butter under the piano. "Let's start with some introductions. My name is holly Holliday. What's yours? Go."

she pointed at puck first so he threw on a weird look on his face and changed his voice, "I'm Finn Hudson. I'm quarterback of the football team."

"I'm Rachel Berry, his loud, loud girlfriend." santana said, raising her hand.

"I'm Mike Chang." brittany exclaimed, getting a proud nod from mike himself.

"Those aren't your names. You know why I know that?" holly asked the room as ciara went to sit beside brittany.

"You're psychic?"

"I know this because I recently watched a video of you guys performing at regionals, where you came in last. Maybe it's because the songs were about 30 years old, but..." ms holliday trailed off.

"Those songs are classics." finn said, defending mr shues choices.

"Those songs are amazing. But they sounded like somebody else's favorite songs. Not yours. Just sayin'."

"She is right." ciara said with a shrug.

"I'm not your average, run-of-the-mill substitute teacher. I want you guys to do things that you want to do. I want you to have fun in our fabulous but fleeting time together. What do you say we have class outside today?"

"It's raining outside." mercedes deadpanned.

"Well, then let's take a field trip to taco bell." holly decided and brittany and ciara were all for that as ms holliday thought of more ideas. "Should we take up some medical-grade marijuana? I wish."

"It's really hard not to like this woman." ciara heaed finn mumble.

"Okay, no. We can't just goof off all day." rachel interrupted, "We have to write a set list for sectionals."

"You're right. What songs would you like to do?" ms holliday asked but everyone was silent, "Oh. Don't get asked that question much, do we?"

"Ms. Holliday is right. Mr. Schuester's set list sometimes seems like he hasn't listened to the radio since the '80s." kurt defended.

"He never listens to what I have to say." puck added, reminiscing on the time he asked me schue to do forget you by cee-lo and mr schue shut him down.

"Cee-Lo! That's what I'm talking about." mr holliday exclaimed.

"Snap. Okay, excuse me? What would you know about Cee-Lo? 'Cause you're like, 40." santana asked making ciara hit her knee lightly.

"Top 40, sweet cheeks. Hit it!"

( FORGET YOU — HOLLY HOLLIDAY AND THE NEW DIRECTIONS ) 

~~

"What do you think about Ms. Holliday?" sam asked as he walked the halls beside ciara.

"She's awesome. We finally get to do songs that we like." she said as they approached her locker.

"Are you swinging by football practice later?" sam asked the girl as she swapped her books out.

"Maybe. I have to choreograph a new pyramid for the cheerios."

"Is that like all the stunts?" sam asked a bit confused.

"Yup. Ima flyer too, you know the ones who get thrown in the air." ciara explained slowly to the boy who nodded along.

"Oh those are so cool. You do like the flips while mid air!" sam stated, getting more excited.

ciara nodded along while laughing at how excited the boy got. "Sam, there you are."

the two turned to see quinn walking down the hallway. "Oh hey Quinn." the blonde smiled.

"I've been looking for you. Hey Cece mind if i steal him?" quinn asked and the latina nodded letting quinn drag the blonde away.

"Jealous?" ciara whipped around to see santana approaching her.

"Jealous? Of what?" ciara asked while closing her locker.

"Quinn and big lips over there."

"Why would i be jealous Tana?" ciara laughed lightly

"Oh denial. Love to see it. Let's go start choreograph." santana scoffed, dragging the girl to the dance studio

~~

seeing mercedes sat in the cafeteria, kurt and ciara sat down with her with some news. "Look at this crap. Foam fish sticks? Principal Sylvester's only serving predigested food now to give us more energy. I mean, do I look like a damn baby bird?" mercedes ranted, pointing at her lunch tray with all the new foods.

yesterday sue had all the cheerios take all the unhealthy food from the cafeteria and swap them with healthy food.

"Don't fret your culinary disappointments. I come bearing gifts." kurt said smiling.

"You brought tots?"

"Not even close." ciara told her friend.

"We've set you up on a date. I get it. My new budding friendship with Blaine and Ciara with Sam is making you feel left out, jealous."

"Who's the guy?" mercedes asked with a slight eye roll.

"Anthony Rashad." ciara said, pointing to the boy. mercedes turned to him and they smiled at each other.

"Why him?"

"No reason." kurt insisted.

"Oh, so it has nothing to do with the fact that he's one of the five black guys at this school?" mercedes asked the two.

"No Mercedes. He is a wide receiver on the football team, super cute, and—

"He is a member of the black student union." kurt added to ciara's list

"Any non-black activities?"

"I don't know... my Google search was a little..." kurt trialed off making mercedes roll her eyes

"I can't take this anymore." mercedes groaned, digging in her backpack.

"Mercedes, trust me, love is just around the corner."

"What's up, homo?" kurt and ciara looked up to see karofsky wink at kurt mockingly. ciara noticed the uncomfortable look on her friends face and rubbed his arm.

"That's not what I'm talking about." mercedes said. she held a big sketch pad in her hand with the word tots written across it.

"Now where'd you get that?" ciara asked her friend who waved her off, standing on the lunch table while holding up the sign.

"Tots!" both kurt and ciara jumped at some girl yelling as more people joined in, changing tots

~~

it had been an interesting week with ms holliday but mr schue was finally back with the glee club who applauded him.

he was originally fired by sue who was taking place as the principal while figgins was out but with the glee club banning together they convinced sue to give me schue his job back.

"All right, all right, thank you very much, guys. Please, please, sit down. Just... Thank you... For that and... and for all the kind words you said about me to Sue. The feelings are mutual. Now, we got to get crackin', though. We lost a few days there, and it's all gonna be about focus and hard work for the next couple of days."

"I guess Ms. Holliday really is gone." puck mumbled a bit sadden.

"I know you guys liked her, and she was a lot of fun, but she and I both agreed that this is what was best." mr schue told them.

"Don't get us wrong, Mr. Shue, we always wanted you as our teacher. She was just kind of a nice break." tina told him.

"She did loosen us up." quinn added.

"And she actually had some good ideas for a sub." ciara mumbled, while leaning back in her seat.

"Yeah. I get it. And maybe we can, uh, incorporate those after sectionals. Now, when I'm sick, there is only one thing that makes me feel better." mr schue said while passing out sheet music.

"Gin and juice."

"No. Singin' in the rain. I must've watched it, like, ten times over the past three days. It's actually what inspired me to try this out as a contender for our first song at sectionals."

"When is the song from?" sam asked while reading over the music.

"Well, the movie opened in 1952. But-but... but it's... But it's really timeless."

the glee club then ended the week with a performance by mr schue and ms holliday.

( SINGING IN THE RAIN / UMBRELLA — MR SCHUE & MS HOLLIDAY )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.7K 21
In which Karminia Kline falls hopelessly for the enemy, Jackson Avery. In which Jackson Avery, feels exactly the same. ••• "You feel that?" Jackson...
406K 6.4K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
10.4K 417 10
Idea by @jazzy100583. Beca Mitchell is a Special Agent in the FBI and is at the top of her field. One day, Beca is assigned to put a stripper, Chloe...