After School || Weeekly

By Yoohyeon_Namu

When Zoa graduates from school and college follows suit, she quickly realizes she's going to be faced with a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Final!)

Chapter 10

25 3 1
By Yoohyeon_Namu

Zoa has never dated before. In fact, she's very inexperienced at love and everyone around her is aware of that. No one is pressuring her to know or makes her feel guilty and embarrassed for not knowing, especially Jihan. But just like how she's inexperienced with having those feelings she's also very oblivious when it comes to dating as a whole matter or what being together is even supposed to mean. No one blames her and surely no one expects her to gain all that knowledge in one night or one week of dating Jihan. Not even Jihan herself expects that. Actually, screw that. Jihan herself has stated times and times again, mostly to Zoa so she wouldn't stress out about this that it's fine and that they're going to take their own pace; no matter how slow that is.

The point is, that Zoa has barely watched any romantic movies, hasn't paid much attention to what other couples around her do or even her unnies and surely hasn't read any romantic books in her life before. She's always stuck with animation and later on Marvel movies and adventures ones because they always seemed fun. Sure, every single one of those movies or books contain a little bit of romance but Zoa's mind never focused on that and now that she tries recalling it to seek for some help she can't remember anything or anything specific that could be helpful.

It's not like anyone is stressing her out about this so at first, she enjoys things how they are. And well then thing is... exactly that...

Things are the same as how they've always been.

But is this a bad thing? Surely not. If this makes Zoa happy then no, it's not bad.

It's not bad as long as both Zoa and Jihan are happy by just being around each other, holding hands, hanging out every single day and texting everyday, all day. No one tells them a single thing and if anything when Zoa's unnies get to know about this they're too happy and excited to see her around Jihan. From now on, they always pay them extra attention which makes Zoa shy but also happy that they share the same excitement as she does.

Soojin has been worried about Jiwoo who also got to know about Zoa's relationship pretty early, but Jiwoo has assured her with a bittersweet smile and the following words,

"I love her unnie. And love means seeing the ones you love being happy. And Zoa is very happy with Jihan unnie, so I'm happy that she's happy, even if it personally hurts me."

So things are going alright. Surely not the whole campus knows about Zoa and Jihan's relationship ⏤not even her classmates do⏤ unlike her unnies who are pretty popular around college and lots of students got to know about their relationships pretty quickly but then again Zoa and Jihan aren't showing that much affection when in public ⏤or at least it's not out of the ordinary so no one suspects anything. Then again, they don't care if other people get to know anyway.

"Gosh Zoa I love that you're happy dating Jihan unnie but please let that phone down once and focus here please. You were the one asking me for help to catch up with all the homework you missed out these past few days, why are you even ignoring me to text Jihan unnie?" Zoa smiles shyly upon the mention of Jihan's name or the fact that they're dating and sets down her phone, smiling like a dope to herself as she mumbles shyly,

"Sorry. I'll try to focus from now on." Jiwoo smiles back at her friend. Even though it hurts her she's truly deeply happy for her friend. She can spot the differences immediately not just from the gloomy Zoa that she's faced the past few days but overall the Zoa she's firstly faced during October or the Zoa she's faced these past few months overall.Sure the girl has been way too bright especially when she would be around Jihan but now that they're dating it's even more obvious. The girl's face has lightened up way more, her eyes are filled with glee and she's always smiling so brightly and giggling happily to herself. She looks and is so happy that Jiwoo can't even think of her own pain at this point because Zoa's happiness is contagious and actually affects Jiwoo and makes her happy too.

"You know, Jihan unnie won't disappear if you don't reply to her texts for a few hours." Jiwoo decides to tease her friend a little, adoring Zoa's happiness a little too much to the point that she feels the wild need to tease her ⏤a characteristic of Jiwoo's that has always been there and she's happy that it hasn't vanished no matter her personal feelings as that's a part of herself that she's sure is friendly and only.

"A few hours?" Zoa's happy expressions fade away immediately as her jaw drops and sadness and shock is written all over her face.

"Yeah. It will take us a long while for you to catch up on all the homework we have and if you keep texting her it will take us days. So if you want this done quickly, focus back here now, please. Also, weren't you the one ditching her for hours a few days ago?" Jiwoo teases Zoa at the end who gasps.

"I... uh... it's not the same thing!" She tries to defend herself. Jiwoo laughs.

"I was only messing with you idiot. Now, focus back here please. You're a smart one you're gonna get back on track in no time." Jiwoo says, ruffling Zoa's top of her head before the two focus back on Jiwoo's notes, Zoa copying them down on her own notebooks after Jiwoo's analytical and long explaining.

After hours of studying and studying again, accompanied with lots of groaning and a strong headache coming from Zoa, a soft knock is heard over her door and she smiles happily once she sees Soojin entering her dorm room with Jihan by her side.

"My savior!" Zoa exclaims happily as she stands up from her seat and runs up to Jihan, hugging her tightly. Jihan giggles happily and caresses Zoa's top of her head softly even though the girl is obviously taller than her. Jiwoo groans a little.

"What's that supposed to mean? That I'm torturing you? Do you want me to remind you that you were the one skipping classes because you were sulking over your girlfriend?"

"Mean!" Zoa exclaims and pouts as she points at Jiwoo to Jihan as if Jihan would scold Jiwoo or something. Jihan only laughs.

"I suppose studying with Jiwoo is a little tiring?" She asks Zoa who nods her head.

"I thought that would be the case so I've brought some dinner for you two."

"You won't stay?" Zoa asks and sadness is visible on her face as she widens her eyes in that cute, adorable way of hers, trying to convince Jihan to stay with her.

"Unfortunately I'm not. You need to focus on studying, so I think it's better to leave you alone with Jiwoo." Jihan says and Zoa furrows her eyebrows.

"But why? You're not distracting at all! You could be sitting over there at my bed and I would totally be fine. Totally focused!" Now Zoa isn't a dumb one. She knows Jihan is obviously a distraction for her but she just wants to be around Jihan so bad. The more the better, right?

"Totally focused my ass! You've been texting her nonstop earlier! She's a distraction even when she's not here!" Jiwoo exclaims and looks at Soojin, asking for help with just a glance.

"Jiwoo is right Zoa. Jihan won't stop dating you just because you have to study hard for today, alright? You will have time to hang out with Jihan tomorrow, ok?" Zoa pouts as she looks at Jihan pleadingly, still trying to convince her. Jihan bites her lips as she lets out a sigh. It's hard saying no to Zoa, especially when the girl looks this adorable ⏤and she knows she does, that's why she's doing it, totally on purpose though it works.

"I miss you too Zo. But they're right. I only passed by to see how you were doing and give you some dinner because I wanted to make sure you have all of your meals." Zoa pouts even more as she sees she's losing this game of convincing Jihan to stay. She sighs heavily.

"Can I at least call you before going to sleep?" She asks with a sad pout and Jihan nods her head. Zoa sighs again and nods her head back. Soojin places their plastic bags of dinner on her own desk for the two to get later on once they decide to have a break from studying and Zoa hugs Jihan tighter, placing her hand over Jihan's head and her other hand on Jihan's back.

"Can I get my goodnight kisses now then?" She asks cutely and Jihan giggles before she nods her head. Zoa squeals in glee before she pulls back and kisses Jihan on both of her cheeks, smiling widely out of happiness. Jihan smiles back, shyly, her cheeks blushing madly before she leans in and kisses Zoa on her cheeks too.

Yes. That's... another part of their slow progress. Kissing has been rare before. They kissed on the cheeks but only wherever they would get too sentimental or too happy being around each other, when an one on one hangout would go too well and make them too happy or when Zoa has left for Christmas holidays. Now though, kissing on the cheek is more often and it's their own way of showing to each other that they love each other endlessly. Sure, it's innocent and short, but for now it's more than fine for the both of them as it makes them both way too giddy. Sure, Jihan hasn't had her very first love or relationship before but she's aware of how relationships usually go so she has never thought in her life that her very first relationship would go this slow and after a couple of days dating her very first girlfriend she wouldn't even have shared her very first kiss but she doesn't think she minds that much. Zoa is different, Zoa is special and just kissing on the cheeks for now already makes her too shy and giddy so it's more than enough for now. She's not even sure if she's able to handle kissing on the lips now anyway...

Zoa smiles happily at the kisses and giggles like a young happy kid that just received its candy. Jiwoo and Soojin can only smile in awe as they watch their interactions. Zoa gives Jihan another tight hug before she pushes her away softly and says,

"Go unnie! Before I change my mind and can't let go of you!"

"Aw! You guys are so adorable I'm gonna puke!" Jiwoo teases Zoa who hits her on her shoulder lightly and playfully. Jihan blushes madly as she nods her head, waving goodbye to Zoa before she and Soojin leave the dorm room again, giving some privacy to the two to get back to studying again.

"Lovestruck." Jiwoo teases Zoa as she pulls out her tongue. Zoa scoffs playfully.

"Leave me alone!" Jiwoo laughs.

"Fine. Let's get back to studying you airhead. Actually no, wait. You're not an airhead. You're Jihanhead! Because she's all you can think of and see! Oh my gosh yes that's it! Monday unnie is gonna love my joke!" Jiwoo exclaims in glee and smiles happily as if she's said the best joke out there. The mere idea of Monday loving Jiwoo's jokes more than her own is something that makes Jiwoo always too gleeful because Monday is the queen of comedy as Jiwoo says and everyone agrees at that, honestly. So getting Monday's approval, Monday's liking on your jokes and even Monday using your jokes is a big deal. Zoa shakes her head, groaning at Jiwoo's lame jokes while the girl texts Monday quickly and laughs hysterically once Monday replies with lots of crying from too much laughter emojis as well as replies of how much she's loving that joke and is surely going to use it too much for Zoa's own good. The tall deer like girl can only sigh to herself before she scolds Jiwoo and pleads her to get back into studying.

======================================================

"What do people wear on dates?" Zoa asks Soojin nervously that one random, peaceful Sunday morning. It's finally her very first date with her very first girlfriend. Nope, they haven't gone on any real dates ever since they started dating because one; they've been busy all week catching up with classes and two; because Zoa had to catch up with all the homework she's missed too. Then again, they've hung out a lot around campus, but that's that and none of them actually counts like an actual real date date.

Truth to be told, Zoa is nervous. In a different way than when she usually gets when exams are around the corner or when she's studying hard for a test or an essay she has to give in a short period of time. It's also a different nervousness than the ones she gets before an important basketball game or when she first moved in at the dorms or even at her very first day at college.

It's a kind of nervousness that she can't explain in simple words, can't put it together, can't even understand exactly. It's one that surely doesn't make her feel sick or even afraid of the results. She can't claim that she's calm though or that she feels only giddy and super excited to meet up with Jihan because her mind is suddenly flooded with countless of thoughts, questions and worries. Zoa has never felt more uncertain about herself before, to the point that she keeps looking at her reflection and sighing disappointedly for not meeting up her own expectations.

"I don't even look nice. I'm too tall. My legs are too thin and my shoulders too stiff. Younghoon sunbaenim is right. I'm a log. I look awful! I don't think I should go on that date. What is Jihan unnie even seeing in me!?" Zoa lets out frustratedly, tossing her clothes on her bed before she ends up plopping herself on it, burying her head on the stack of messy clothes as she lets out a groan.

"Wooah! Stop that right now! That's all your nervousness speaking up for you, you've never thought all these about yourself ever. Don't doubt yourself and surely don't doubt Jihan too." Soojin scolds Zoa in her own motherly way before she back hugs the girl and helps her stand back up again.

"I know this type of nervousness. Don't let it enter your head for too long or else you'll end up getting too depressed and trust me, none of these thoughts are ever true. It's just the nervousness that makes you doubt yourself. It even makes you doubt things that are for granted!" Soojin explains as she caresses Zoa's shoulders. Zoa frowns.

"You know this type of nervousness?" Soojin hums in response.

"Have you felt it too?" Soojin nods her head.

"I had my first date too. Which didn't go that well. I don't know if you remember Minho from third grade in junior high school?" Zoa furrows her eyebrows deep in her thoughts for a few seconds before she gasps and nods her head intensely, remembering that one guy. Soojin has been talking about him for a while back then but Zoa was pretty young to understand all that.

"He was a little awkward and clumsy and it was only one and only date. Either way. That was so long ago and I haven't figured out my sexuality yet as well. Nothing will change my very first date with Soeun though." Now Zoa looks at Soojin curiously, finding Soojin's story interesting because one, it's about a girl, not a boy, and two, it's about her unnie whom she loves and cares about equally to how she loves and cares Soojin. So of course she's interested.

"As you know... Soeun and I got together rather... oddly."

"If there's one thing I got to know with you unnies is that everyone takes their own step. You and Soeun unnie make your own story in your own way. Monday unnie and Jaehee chose another path and I and Jihan unnie are choosing our own." Zoa says, trying to comfort Soojin. Soojin's eyes widened for a few seconds, not having imagined that Zoa, the person whom she was trying to kindly confess her new weird relationship to a couple of weeks ago would rather talk way too maturely now. It seems like being in a relationship has made Zoa a lot more mature and serious already even though she doesn't know much.

"Well, thanks for that. Either way so... uhm... we jumped way too many steps in a relationship and rather rushed to the very serious one because we were too in love and that's how we felt at the moment. We never regretted it but when Soeun asked me out the following day it was kind of... odd. I was so stressed out because I didn't know what to wear or how to act. It was all too new, too foreign and after having given her all of me... I wasn't sure how I could manage to do something as simple as going out on a date. I even remember that she held my hand at that cafeteria and said, "Soojin, it's just me. What has gotten you so nervous?" And then I remember I looked at her and... and I felt so much calmer just by her comforting stare and her holding my hand. She was right. It was just her, the same her I've always known, the same her I've always been best friends with, the same her I've grown up to, the same her I made love to the previous day. Nothing has changed." Soojin narrates her story before she clears up her throat and concludes,

"What I'm trying to say is that, Jihan isn't asking you to try too much on this date. Just be you. Just be like how you've always been around her and in your guys hangouts in or out of campus. She loves you, Zoa. So she's going to love whichever outfit you wear because it's you. Except if you dress up like black widow or something because that's totally so out of your character." Zoa chuckles at the last part and nods her head, holding onto Soojin's hands before she gives them a soft squeeze, mumbling a soft but meaningful 'thank you' to Soojin. Soojin smiles before she stands up saying,

"Now, let's help you out with your outfit. It's weird how it's only me helping you out while the rest of the girls are over to Jihan's. Jeez, just how stressed out of her mind is she?"

"Wait, what?"

"You heard me. Monday and Soeun were supposed to join me to help you out on your very first date as we've always been there on your very first steps at something you achieve or do in your life but apparently Jihan was so nervous that she asked all of us to come over to her room. Even me! But I rejected saying that you would probably need me and also because you're my roommate." Zoa smiles shyly before she nods her head, the mere thought of Jihan also asking out for help from all of their friends making her heart flutter and warm up as she feels flustered and shy.

[...]

She fiddles with her fingers as she stands on her toes and back on her heels back and forth nervously as she's just knocked over Jihan's door. In the end, she ended up dressing up just like how she usually does just a little more elegant ⏤which is usually simple jeans and hoodies so this time it's a tight green sweater with a long neck and black tight jeans accompanied with her black short boots as she has her long straight brown hair falling on her back, her light few bangs covering her forehead. Of course she's brought her beanie, gloves, scarf and thick jacket with her along with her umbrella because unfortunately for them the weather looks too cold and about to rain soon. She looks adorable but also elegant and pretty ⏤according to Soojin. She's surely gone through many existential crises that morning and surely thought of borrowing Soojin's clothes or something just to look more mature and prettier but she realized soon enough that this is surely so not her and stuck back to her usual outfits. Yes, she's still pretty much dressing up as simple and casual and surely still looks like her high school version but she believes she has a lot of years ahead of her to grow up, become more mature and find her own styling in fashion. For now, she likes the plain, simple and casual one she's always had.

The door is swang open revealing Jaehee ⏤Jihan's roommate⏤ which was something Zoa hasn't been that prepared for because usually Jihan opens the door whenever the two have arranged a hangout. Her nervous smile slightly falters and turns out to be an awkward one as she waves her hand awkwardly before Soojin nudges her from her side in order to give her some strength and encouragement.

"Hi." She says awkwardly. Jaehee yawns a little before she scratches her scalp softly.

"Hey. What brings you guys here on a Sunday morning?" She asks. Zoa looks at her confused and a little shocked, caught off guard by the sudden question as she's expected Jaehee to be informed about Zoa and Jihan's first date just like how everyone else is. After all, they were all supposed to be at Jihan and Jaehee's room to help Jihan-

"I'm joking. You're here for Jihan. What makes you think that I'll approve of this date huh?" Jaehee says, and jokes again at the end. Zoa looks at her awkwardly, not getting the joke while Soojin simply laughs.

"Ey. If you're not going to laugh at my jokes then I'm not going to make jokes anymore." Jaehee says and pouts.

"No no! Don't worry at all! You're funny, Jaehee ah. She's just nervous." Soojin says to Jaehee, not wanting the latter to believe that she doesn't have a good sense of humor ⏤even though her humor is indeed a little weird at times⏤ before she pats Zoa's shoulder sympathetically.

"Who's nervous?" Soeun's voice from inside the room is heard before she shows up by the door.

"Oh hey there! Hyewon is nervous?" She asks loudly and Zoa bites her lips embarrassed before she lets out a sigh. She's sure Jihan is inside and is hearing their conversation so that is truly embarrassing.

"Yes. So much that she's not even reacting to my jokes, can you believe it?" Jaehee grumbles.

"Well that's not surprising. Your jokes are weird and you still need to work on them."

"Hey!"

"Oh hey there! It's that time that we all mock Jaehee again?" Monday shows up and greets Soojin and Zoa before she turns to look at Soeun who nods her head in confirmation.

"Wow! What a nice girlfriend that I have! Always picking my side and defending me against our weird friends with awful taste of humor!" Jaehee says sarcastically though Monday and Soeun laugh anyway. Zoa says a little as she's waved to Monday seconds ago as in to greet her back. She's not sure when or how or if she should ask about Jihan so she tries to stand on her toes and peek through the opening of the door and see if she can spot Jihan somewhere inside the dorm room.

"Woah woah there! Don't try sneak peeking! That's cheating! And unfair. Jihan isn't fully dressed up yet. Except if you wanna see her in her bunny panties." Monday tells the younger girl once she spots her peeking and Zoa's eyes widen at the girl's words before she hears a gasp from inside the room.

"Unnie! They're not bunnies!" Upon hearing Jihan's voice from somewhere inside the room Zoa sighs in relief now knowing that the girl is surely inside. At the same time though she feels even more impatient and that bad need to see her.

"What are they then? I'm pretty sure I'm not blind yet and I'm totally sane too. I see bunnies for sure." Monday asks her as she turns to look towards a direction inside the room.

"That's not the point! You shouldn't mention that! What have you done!? Please tell Zoa not to imagine this! That's... embarrassing!"

Monday laughs while Zoa looks at her confused while Soeun and Jaehee still bicker in front of her and Soojin tries hard to separate them and bring back peace to her friends.

"She says: go and fantasize about her cute bunny panties." Monday teases and Jihan groans even louder from inside the room while Zoa chuckles a little before she shakes her head.

"Don't worry Jihannie! I'm not thinking about it just like you said!" She says, a little louder so Jihan could hear her from inside the room. Jihan smiles shyly to herself, feeling her cheeks warming up and getting painted with color. Truth to be told, she's not undressed —obviously—, just a little nervous as she hasn't stopped looking at her reflection in the mirror and fixing little details here and there. She takes a deep breath in before she lets out a longer one as Monday excuses herself from standing awkwardly at the door and joking around, preventing Zoa from entering the apartment. She walks towards Jihan and rests her hands on the girl's shoulders.

"You're gorgeous, Jihan. You don't have to worry, mkay? Now, don't make her wait any longer and go have fun, ok?" Jihan nods her head, clenching her fists to her sides as in to give herself some extra strength and courage because she's sure she's going to need it and walks towards the door determinedly. Monday follows her before she shows up first by the door just to annoy Zoa a little bit more.

"Hey there little one. I have to inform you that Jihan just got kidnapped by aliens but don't you worry! She's not their type of girl! The least they will do to her is eat her alive but at least they're not interested in her romantically so that's good news, right?" Monday jokes and Zoa looks at her surprised by the sudden odd joke before she glares at her deadpan.

"For how long are you all planning to tease me? Seriously unnies." She complains and just as she's about to keep complaining and demands to see Jihan the latter shows up beside Monday. Zoa's furrowsled and slightly grumpy expressions immediately calm down as they alter to surprised ones, then happy ones and then amused ones in milliseconds as she parts her lips about to greet the girl but only ends up gasping out incoherent things which of course caused the laughter to all of her unnies.

"I...uh..." Jihan can only blush at the girl's reaction along with the girls laughing at her girlfriend.

Girlfriend. It feels so nice to call Zoa that. It makes it more secure, and safe... like Zoa is hers and hers only, which is a fact that best friends surely don't have.

"Gosh unnies, stop teasing her." She lets out before her eyes land back on Zoa who's still amused by Jihan's look. The girl hasn't gone out of her usual style as well but she has surely taken a lot more care of her look. Unlike the usual casual everyday outfits she would wear around campus or the nice sweaters and dresses during weekends and parties, today she's worn her most beautiful floral dress, accompanied with a bow that ties a few loose strands of her dark brown hair at the back of her head. Her bangs are brushed lightly and cover her forehead as usual while she wears her happiest and brightest smile making her indeed look like a bunny transformed into a human or something, her dimples showing up as always. She's wearing a long black thick coat in order to keep herself warm as she also has her own umbrella in her hands.

"Hey." She greets Zoa softly, her free hand reaching out to hold Zoa's own free hand as she smiles shyly, feeling too shy and embarrassed by their friends encircling them and laughing at Zoa and soon mocking Jihan too. Or even if they're not mocking them they surely exclaim in awe at how cute the two are which of course doesn't fail to make Jihan shy. Her relationship with Zoa is still very fresh news to the couple as well as their friend group so of course there's going to be lots of teasing and exclamations of awe for a long time...

"Hi." Zoa says, forming a wide happy smile but also seems to be very shy as she tries to hide her cheeks and lips inside her scarf. She squeezes Jihan's hand who smiles even more at the motion.

"You two are so cute I'm going to puke!" Monday lets out while Soojin says,

"You guys are so cute, it's adorable!"

"Uhm... enough unnies. You make us both very shy." Zoa admits but it doesn't seem to work because they only keep on teasing them more.

"I think we should just go." She tells Jihan who nods her head.

"Have fun!" Soeun exclaims loudly.

"Enjoy it now that it's early because later on you're gonna get all grumpy like how Monday unnie and I are!" Jaehee tells them as Zoa leads the way towards the hallway, getting them both out of there.

"What's that supposed to mean? Are we grumpy? I'm sure we're not!"

"I was just messing with you unnie!"

"Oh! Ok then! Use protection, you two!"

"WHAT?" Soojin yells in shock before she lightly hits Monday on her shoulder lightly.

"Always love each other and enjoy your first date!" She wishes for the two before they both disappear from their point of view completely.

"Ooofff! Thank goodness we made it! They can get a little too much at times." Zoa lets out as they slow down their pace at the next hallway, wanting both of them to enjoy walking side by side and holding hands. Even that part is a part of their date too.

"I know. But I believe they're just happy about you." Jihan says, looking over at the taller one with a happy, soft and sympathetic smile. Zoa parts her lips a little as she thinks about it.

"Yeah, I know that but still... their overreacting can get a little tiring at times." Jihan slowly nods her head, understanding what Zoa means before she turns to look at her girlfriend and pouts.

"You're wearing a beanie." She points out. Zoa blinks a little confused before she says,

"Yeah. Do I look bad? Or are you cold and want to borrow it?" Jihan shakes her head.

"What? No! You like really cute with it! I just... I've bought something for you the other day and... I thought you could wear it on a cold day like this one." Jihan says, her voice coming out soft and small at the end as she looks at the floor shyly.

"What did you buy?" Zoa stops on her tracks as she turns around to face Jihan, tilting her head to the side as she looks at her curiously before she slowly shakes her head.

"Unnie, we're college students. You shouldn't waste money for no reason. It's not my birthday or something so you could really just not buy me anything." Jihan turns to face Zoa as well, both of her hands now holding Zoa's as she also stops walking any further and forms a happy smile again.

"Dummy. It's not a waste of money to buy you things from time to time. Girlfriends do that whether it's the couple's anniversary or birthdays or not. There doesn't have to be an occasion for me to buy you anything. Also, I know we're college students and we can't afford spending too much so that's why I didn't buy you anything big or too expensive. I was just shopping with Jaehee on Thursday and saw this little cute thing that made me think of you immediately. I thought that you would look really cute with it." Jihan explains before she fishes for something that she takes out from her backpack and shows it to Zoa.

"Fur earmuffs?" Zoa asks though her expressions is what Jihan focuses on the most and what she had in mind when she bought the earmuffs too. The reaction itself is what matters to Jihan the most. The girl's eyes widened ⏤even more, if possible⏤ and her lips part in amusement before she looks at the fur earmuffs in awe, letting out a happy squeal. She takes them in her hands happily, looking at them carefully as if they were made out of gold before she leans forward and hugs Jihan tightly, shaking her left and right a little.

"Thank you so much Jihannie!" Zoa lets out, burying her head on Jihan's shoulder who giggles softly and hugs Zoa back happily.

"Your ears always get red because of the cold so I thought these would be useful too except for cute that is." Jihan explains and Zoa thanks her again before she moves back and tries out to take her beanie carefully only for Jihan to stop her before she does.

"You'll mess up your hair. It's ok. You can wear them another time." Zoa smiles before she leans forward and places the fur earmuffs over Jihan's ears instead.

"Now you won't be cold as well. And once we're back home again you can give them back to me. That way, we're sharing something." Jihan smiles widely at Zoa's motion and words as well, feeling her cheeks heating up by how close Zoa is standing and how adorable and loveable she's being. Zoa leans even forward and places a kiss on Jihan's forehead which causes Jihan off guard, making her stare at Zoa in shock for a second before she ends up blushing madly. Even just a simple kiss can affect Jihan way too much and make her way too shy and flustered.

Zoa smiles in glee, staring at Jihan and thinking that the girl is just too beautiful even when she's just shy and embarrassed, loving to stare deep into Jihan's shining eyes a little too much for her own good and causing Jihan to blush even more by the intense stare.

"Thank you. Really." Zoa thanks the older girl once again before she holds Jihan's hand again and leads the way. Jihan simply follows, just letting out a soft hum, not really trusting her speaking abilities just yet after how shy and embarrassed she got, sure that she would end up letting out incoherent things followed by lots of stuttering which of course would make her even more embarrassed and humiliated, if anything.

[...]

She's heard a lot of things about first dates the past few days. From holding hands, to kissing, to making out and even doing it. She's also heard options on what to do on a first date; go to the movies and hug her when she's scared because of the movie, go out for ice cream and hold her hands when they get cold, go to the cafeteria and buy her warm chocolate because she loves it a lot but because there will also be a moment of you cleaning up her chocolate lips with your thumb finger. She's heard all of that along with countless advice from her unnies but she surely is not planning to do any of that; not on purpose at least just to appeal to be romantic or anything. She's acting according to her feelings, and right now and just simply loves holding Jihan's hands as they've taken a seat by a table at the corner of a busy cafeteria, drinking on their hot choco.

She's grumbles over and over at how disappointed she is that their first date has to be stuck with just a simple hang out at the nearest to their dorms cafeteria, surrounded by lots of other grumpy people while the heavy rain and cold makes everyone moody and prevents them from heading anywhere else but stay inside the cafeteria instead. Jihan has managed to stop the younger's grumbling though by her soft smiles and holding her hands, comforting her nonstop that she's more than happy to just be by Zoa's side even if that's just by the cafeteria nearby.

"That along with the fact that I'm not trapped inside my dorm room stressing out about the assignment in history." Jihan adds before she purses her lips, the brief reminder of that hard assignment stressing her out immediately. Zoa forms a sympathetic smile before she squeezes Jihan's hands over the table.

"You know, college is hard but the best part of it used to be Jaehee and your unnies that kept me company and made my life really fun. Now along with them, it's also you. I couldn't imagine my life without you. And the girls, alright I give them some credits too. It would be too hard to simply just study and study again and again." Jihan says and Zoa smiles softly before she nods her head, feeling her heart warming up at Jihan's words.

"So far college indeed seems to be tough. And I have the basketball championship next month too. It used to feel so far away when we first started practicing back in October. Now it's just a few weeks away... which is stressful. I'm not even sure if I'm doing well." Zoa says, remembering her own stress after Jihan has mentioned her own.

"Hey. You'll do fine. You don't need to stress out about that alright. Personally if you ask me I'm excited about your championship. I've always loved seeing you play and each time me and the girls happened to be at your practices I was always amused by how well you were playing. To me, it doesn't matter if you win or lose. Just seeing you playing is already a win for me." Jihan says and Zoa giggles softly.

"Thank you for your nice words unnie." She says shyly.

"I mean them. And I'll try my hardest to be in every single one of your games."

"You don't have to, unnie."

"I want to though." Zoa smiles shyly before she reaches out her hands to hold Jihan's again as they've separated their hands in order to sip some of their hot choco. She frowns immediately though once she holds cold hands instead. She pouts and takes Jihan's hands properly into hers as she brings them close to her lips, trying to warm them up by blowing some of her warm breath on them. Jihan smiles shyly at the motion as she tries not to get too nervous by the move. Meanwhile Zoa just keeps trying to warm up Jihan's hands before she ends up pecking them softly and giggles lightly once she sees Jihan's surprised expressions.

"You have very beautiful hands and fingers, unnie." Zoa says instead before she adds,

"They make me want to kiss them." to which Jihan gasps and Zoa giggles once again. She hasn't expected to turn Jihan into a shy mess but then again they've just started dating so there's a lot of things for them to discover as their relationship keeps on going and growing.

Zoa then places Jihan's palms on her cheeks as her own hands hold Jihan's on top of them, smiling softly at the girl as she hopes her warm cheeks would warm up the girl's hands as well. Jihan smiles softly at the motion before she lets out,

"You're too adorable." Zoa smiles.

"You make it too hard for me not to fall for you more." Zoa giggles at that.

"I'm not doing anything though. Just acting on my feelings." Zoa says and Jihan simply nods her head, not entirely sure how to explain to the girl that just by being herself and acting on her feelings is what makes Jihan fall for her more, because Zoa's way of expressing her feelings is just so genuine, touching and... unique. Jihan usually likes calling herself an energizer because she's naturally filled with lots of energy and keeps talking nonstop ⏤especially to herself⏤ but her own energy can never be compared with Zoa's, not even to the slightest. The girl isn't as talkative or as energetic as Jihan, sure, but her cuteness, adorableness and care for her friends and Jihan along with her feelings for the other girl is what makes her extra energetic, giddy, happy and bright, especially around Jihan so sometimes Jihan feels like Zoa is even more energetic than she is.

"Then, you're really good at love." Jihan says softly and she means it. Because even if it's Zoa's first time falling in love, she's already doing an amazing job at making Jihan feel so loved and so unbelievably happy and cared for. Zoa's small movements, or deep stare is enough to make Jihan flustered.

"Really?" Zoa asks, raising her eyebrows and looking at Jihan with wide eyes full of expectations. Jihan smiles as she nods her head, brushing her thumbs softly over Zoa's cheeks. Zoa keeps telling her at times that her eyes are so dark yet so shining and filled with emotions but Jihan is pretty sure Zoa's eyes right now are more shining than her own has ever been, filled with so much glee. It's a sight that almost hurts Jihan's heart. Zoa is just too loveable and Jihan can't stop herself from loving her.

"Yes, Zo. Really." Jihan says, sounding sentimental because she means it, her thumbs caressing Zoa's cheeks just a little bit more which makes Zoa smile shyly and mumble a low,

"Thank you." Jihan giggles before she takes her hands away and Zoa pouts.

"You should drink some of your hot choco before it gets too cold." Zoa pouts again so Jihan holds the girl's mug with her own hands before she brings it to her lips. Zoa smiles brightly at that, suddenly thinking that she likes being fed by her girlfriend. She takes a sip and smiles even brighter to which Jihan chuckles at.

"What's so funny?" Zoa asks, raising an eyebrow.

"You look very cute with a mustache on." Jihan teases her lightly.

"Oh!" Zoa exclaims before she tries wiping the chocolate mustache with a napkin.

"Do I look less like Santa Claus?" She jokes once she takes the napkin away from her lips. Jihan laughs.

"There's still a little bit left on the corner of your lips." Jihan says and points at her own lips in order for Zoa to understand who aims to clean the exact opposite corner though.

"No, it's over there..." Jihan says as she takes another napkin and leans forward to clean up the girl's lips, not really thinking of what she's doing exactly. She only realizes once she's almost finished cleaning up the girl's lips as she ends up staring at them a little longer than she should. It's not the first time she stares at them but whenever she catches herself that she's staring for too long she immediately looks away embarrassed, not wanting to suddenly get any ideas inside her head. It feels different now that they're dating though and JIhan really catches herself staring and not being able to stop herself actually...

Zoa's lips are round, and perfectly made, like a supermodel's, along with her perfect white teeth. They look glossy and make that perfect curve whenever the girl smiles or smirks playfully. Gosh, Jihan's stomach tightens in a bad way that she's never felt before and she swears she's not sure what has gotten into her but she can't stop herself, can't stop her fingers from touching the girl's lips, curious to feel them beneath her fingertips.

But as she touches the girl's lips the exact next second she comes back to her senses and looks back up at Zoa's eyes, wondering if the girl has realized anything or felt uncomfortable. When she's met with Zoa's wide eyes that stare at her deeply with nervousness written all over her face she immediately backs away, not sure what Zoa's expressions mean, exactly.

"Uhm, it's better now." She mumbles a little awkwardly as she moves back and sits back down on her seat. Zoa slowly nods her head, not really sure of what to think about this moment just now. She's sure she felt her heart beating like crazy inside her chest and that her nerves started popping up out of how nervous she felt, but it wasn't a bad way of nervousness that's for sure. She surely couldn't stop staring at Jihan's eyes, somehow the girl looked way too pretty from up that close. What has just happened?

"How are things going on in the team by the way? You aren't saying much lately." Jihan asks, and smiles proud at herself for being able to change the topic smoothly because Zoa indeed gets back into her senses and tries to reply to Jihan instead of asking her about her weird actions seconds ago.

"I'm just mostly trying my best, that's why. But what do you do when your best isn't enough, unnie?" Zoa asks and she truly sounds troubled.

"Are you talking about the team? Because if it's about the team I believe you're doing more than your best and they're already appreciating more than it's humanly possible." Jihan explains before she takes a sip from her own hot chocolate, wanting to somehow calm down her own nerves that she's not sure how they've gotten the best of her at some point.

"You're overreacting." Zoa says but Jihan shakes her head.

"It's true though."

"Maybe."

"You're just being modest now."

"I was never a full of themselves type of person?" Zoa defends herself and Jihan smiles, squeezing the girl's hands with her own.

"That's why I fell for you." Zoa smiles shyly.

"Is it about Younghoon sunbaenim?" Jihan asks before Zoa slowly nods her head.

"He's always giving me a hard time. I do well, he grumbles and tries attacking me with his actions and words. I do bad ,he mocks me for being useless to the team. I just don't know what to do anymore."

"You don't have to do anything you know. Some people will just always dislike you no matter what you do. It means that they lack something and somehow want to vent on you and blame you for their weaknesses."

"You think so? Because I'm not trying to make him like me or anything. I just want to have a normal relationship between teammates. We're having our very first match of the colleges' championship in a few weeks and I'll have to work with him in order to make our team win. If he keeps treating me like an enemy we're never going to win!" Jihan furrows her eyebrows as she thinks about it for a few seconds.

"Maybe that's the problem then."

"What do you mean?" Zoa asks confused as she tilts her head to the side looking at Jihan with her big round eyes staring at her curiously, which Jihan finds very cute and adorable and almost gets lost in staring at them for too long and forgetting completely of what she wanted to say.

"Maybe he knows you're trying to be on good terms with him because of the team's sake and for the games coming up. And that's what he doesn't like. Because you don't care about him as a person but only want to be on good terms with him because of the game."

"Well I could care for him as a person if he didn't try giving me a hard time in the first place! It's the least I can do now! For the sake of the game!" Zoa defends herself and Jihan sighs.

"I don't know. Some people are complicated. I'm just trying to guess and understand the situation I suppose." Zoa sighs too.

"Well, he's very complicated then and there's nothing to understand about him. He just hates me and there's nothing I can do. I'm just trying hard to figure out ways of making the team win with or without his help."

"Yeah well, that's a good thing, for now. But after the championship is over, maybe you should pay a little more attention to what makes him so frustrated towards you. Like, if he's jealous of your skills you can recommend to him to tutor him or something." Jihan says, not really understanding the meaning of her words as Zoa gasps and shakes her head furiously.

"No! I could never! He's surely going to get even more mad! He hates me exactly because I'm better than him! Or so the girls in the team say." Zoa says and shrugs at the end.

"If he gets too tough then I'll make sure to come to every single one of your practices too then so you'll feel a little better knowing that I'm around." Jihan suggest and although Zoa smiles shyly at that she shakes her head saying,

"No. I think you shouldn't do that. Practices always get too brutal." Jihan's eyes widen at that while Zoa decides that suddenly her mug of hot chocolate looks way too interesting, more than Jihan does, too ashamed and guilty to look back at her girlfriend.

"What? Brutal!? How!?" Jihan asks worriedly.

"Just... you know, lots of pushing, kicking, hitting. But it's all by accident of course."

"It doesn't sound like an accident to me." Zoa sighs.

"I told you already. He hates me."

"Still, that doesn't give him the right to hit you. And he even has the perfect excuse! That it was because of playing and it was by accident! What is Yunho sunbaenim doing about that? Don't tell me he believes him?"

"No! Of course not. Usually he punishes him or takes him out for the rest of the game but that doesn't make it any better because-"

"Because Younghoon finds you at the restrooms later on and blames you for his own wrong doings, am I right?" Zoa slowly nods her head.

"This isn't right." Jihan says and before she's about to suggest that she's going to talk to Soojin about this who as the college students' council's president would talk about this to the professors Zoa cuts her off.

"No unnie no. Don't tell Soojin unnie. Just let it be for now. I will handle it by myself. We have the championship now so I really won't handle it if things get worse if you guys get involved. Just... let it be for now. Please?" Jihan sighs heavily and even though it hurts her, she nods her head as she holds Zoa's hands tightly.

"I'm only agreeing with you on one occasion. If things remain as they are now. If they get worse I won't let it keep going on. I'll tell Soojin unnie and we will demand his removal from the team." Zoa slowly nods her head before she sighs and forms a small smile to Jihan.

"Can we talk about something else? I don't want our first date to get ruined because of this."

"What do you want to talk about then? About how much I love you? Or all the things I love about you?" Jihan teases softly which makes Zoa laugh and nod her head, actually wanting to hear all of that.

[...]

Their date keeps going on like that for a long time as they spend all of their morning at that cafeteria, talking, giggling and holding hands for hours. They wouldn't have left the cafeteria and its warmth if it wasn't for their stomachs to start grumbling, reminding them how they should get something for lunch and so they decide to leave the cafeteria and get something on their way back.

Leaving is easier said than done though because it's still raining. Fortunately for them though it's not raining that heavily so they stick close to each other underneath Jihan's umbrella and walk comfortably, taking the longer route on their way back home, enjoying their time together as much as possible. Zoa loves even that simple small moment between them and surely doesn't want it to end. She loves how they walk side by side, how their shoulders are bumped up together in order for them to stick close and stay both underneath the umbrella, she loves how Jihan struggles a little to keep the umbrella higher than usual in order to cover up Zoa's height so the girl ended up taking the umbrella in her own hands instead, holding Jihan's at the same time too though. She loves how their feet splash softly in the puddles on the streets and they hop and dance here and there together, giggling like little kids. She just loves the lightness and softness of the moment too much.

So when they eventually reach home, she feels sulky for having to separate with Jihan this quickly —even though they've spent their whole morning together for Zoa it feels only a few minutes— and having to focus back on catching up with her studies again.

Jihan giggles softly once they stop in front of her dorm room's door and leans forward, holding Zoa by her hands and bringing her closer as she smiles brightly.

"Hey. Don't be sad. I'll see you again, probably in the afternoon or tomorrow, ok? And we'll surely keep texting throughout the day so... it's not like you're going to miss me too much." Zoa nods her head, not wanting to make it too hard for Jihan but she surely keeps pouting still. Jihan giggles again before she leans forward and pecks Zoa's cheek.

"Do you feel better now?" Zoa smiles brightly and shyly too as she nods her head vigorously and with that, Jihan takes a step back, waves goodbye to Zoa once again, thanking her for the amazing first date before she finally enters her own dorm room. And once Zoa does as well she's immediately bombarded with questions from all of her friends —except Jaehee who is waiting for Jihan, obviously— who have been waiting for her in Soojin and Zoa's room.

"So? How was it?" Soojin asks her.

"Did you kiss?" Soeun asks.

"Did you make out? Are you a top or a bottom?" Monday asks then and Zoa looks at them all confused and shocked by the multiple different questions being asked at the same time.

"What? We just hung out, unnies."

"Oh come on! You don't call a first date just a simple hang out!" Soeun says, playing with her fingers as she blinks a couple of times to Zoa, knowingly as she smirks.

"Alright. It wasn't just a hang out. But we didn't do much as well because it was raining a lot so we mostly sat by the cafeteria. But it was fun. I'm happy. And I love her so much. I really enjoyed it." Zoa ends up saying and smiles brightly like a dope. Monday and Soeun whistle playfully while Soojin smiles like a proud older friend that she is, proud and happy that her younger friend is growing up and is having a happy relationship, experiencing her very first steps in it.

"We talked a lot. And held hands. And I kissed her hands. Did you know that Jihannie's hands are bigger than mine? And so soft as well. And..." Zoa starts blubbering excitedly, wanting to share her news about her first date with her friends as she plops herself on her bed and can't stop talking, her friends laughing along with her and smiling at her happiness, enjoying seeing her this happy and experiencing so much deep, real, romantic love for the first time.

======================================================

Dating Jihan is something very new to Zoa, something that feels so safe, free and happy. Something that feels... almost too perfect to be true, that feels euphoric. Something that feels...

Home...

Jihan feels so much like a home to Zoa. She just loves returning back to her dorm because that means that she will always return with Jihan or just knock at the door across hers just to bid Jihan goodnight if they don't happen to return home together. They always leave the dorms together to attend their classes in the morning too or just to grab some breakfast and lunch. Jihan feels like home because she's always there ready to accept Zoa after a long and tiring day and her hugs just feel so comforting, safe and peaceful. As if with a mere hug everything else vanishes...

Jihan takes Zoa's worries away.

And that's exactly what she's doing this time too.

Zoa has finished yet again another class of the new semester that they've entered now —the second one that follows after the exams that followed after the end of the first one that is— and originally Jihan should have already been waiting for her outside of her class like how they usually do. It's either Jihan waits for her or Zoa waits for the older girl, according to their schedules and whoever finishes first.

Zoa has rushed to gather her things because the mere thought of her girlfriend waiting for her outside has made her all giddy and smiling like a fool to which Jiwoo hasn't missed the chance to tease her about.

"You look like a total idiot, ew!"

"I believe you totally understand me though because you've fallen in love before too." Zoa replies and Jiwoo smiles lightly.

"That I agree, my friend."

"How is it going with Yubin by the way?" Zoa asks Jiwoo as she slings her backpack on her right shoulder, standing up from her seat after having gathered all of her things in the right order no matter her rush. Meanwhile Jiwoo has just tossed everything inside messily, like always. Jiwoo's eyes immediately widen as she snaps her head upwards and quickly looks around in panic before she places her hands over Zoa's lips in a failed attempt to keep the girl's mouth shut.

"Jeez keep it down will ya? What if anyone has heard us? Love has made you so stupid!" Zoa just giggles before she apologizes and slings the other strap of her backpack over her other shoulder and arm, holding now both of her straps as she smiles brightly. Jiwoo looks at her deadpan, her own backpack slinging only on her left shoulder while it's half closed, some copies of the homework they have to do peeking through the opening of her backpack, folded in a messy way. Jeez, after months of the two having finally met up again after years of being apart and her best friend is still as messy as ever. Sometimes Zoa is a little too sure that her friend would be surely nothing without her.

"Relax. No one has heard us and if they did, I didn't even say anything that could betray anything somehow." Zoa defends herself as she removes Jiwoo's hands from her lips. She turns her body around and starts heading towards the door as Jiwoo follows her by her side, both of them getting merged in the crowd of their classmates that tries hard to escape the classroom by rushing and seeking for freedom which is out of there of course.

"It's not going." Jiwoo whisper-shouts to Zoa as she leans to her right to whisper this in Zoa's ear.

"Lies. You guys have been hanging out together a lot lately and she seems extra shy around you!"

"You're overreacting. I swear there's nothing going on."

"You're obviously lying."

"I'm not! And stop trying to play Cupid and match me with somebody, it's weird!"

"Ah! So it's weird when I do it but it's not when you tried doing it before?" Zoa teases her friend as she turns to look at her and raises an eyebrow playfully. Jiwoo rolls her eyes, groans and hits Zoa on her shoulder lightly before the two giggle and finally reach the front door of their class.

Zoa's eyes land towards the hallway, expecting to see Jihan waiting for her, but instead of her, her eyes land on a tall, muscular familiar and annoying guy waiting right across the door of her class. She doesn't need to question why he's there and whom he's waiting for. Lately he's always around her and as nervous and afraid of him she used to be at first, she should seriously find some courage to finally reject him properly in order for him to leave her alone and stop making her feel uncomfortable.

"You have company." Jiwoo whispers to her as she nudges her shoulder and Zoa nods her head whispering back,

"I know." She mumbles, taking a deep breath in and clenching her fists, trying to give some mental strength to herself in order to make it.

Juyeon will never stop making her feel nervous and uncomfortable whenever he's around her. Sure, it's not like the very first time she saw him, she surely feels more confident now and is familiar with the topic of love and relationships now that she's in one herself. But she still feels very uneasy and small around him. A part of her just wants to tell him that she's in a relationship amd reject him but another part of her isn't that ready to tell him about Jihan yet. He's not her friends and he will most probably just embarrass her all over campus by humiliating her for dating another girl or something of the sort. And she surely isn't ready to deal with something like that yet.

She walks out of class and turns around, immediately heading for the cafeteria with Jiwoo by her side, Zoa's arm wrapped tightly around Jiwoo's in order not to be separated from her ever somehow and be left alone with Juyeon. If anything, she's trying her hardest to avoid him and maybe for him not to see her, somehow. But she's asking too much, especially when both she and Jiwoo are taller than the average height for girls, usually.

She doesn't get to take that many steps and head that further away from class —only three steps actually— before Juyeon shows up right in front of her, blocking her way as he's fast enough to move his frame from the wall across their class to their spot instead. He stands tall, his shoulders broad and light as he puffs out his chest, filled with pride, forming his bright, charming smirk, that one that every girl around campus literally passes out because of it. He lowers his head slightly, tilting it to his left side, trying to show more of his right side profile which is —according to him— his best profile, as he raises his eyebrows playfully, squints his eyes in that sexy way of his, his loose black strands on the front of his head falling on his forehead.

"Hey there, beautiful." Zoa purses her lips nervously, forming a small, awkward, stiff smile.

"Hi; sunbae." She says and her voice sounds... awkward. Juyeon gives Jiwoo a judging look and no matter how Jiwoo wants to be by Zoa's side and doesn't care about whatever anyone else tells her to, right at that moment she thinks that maybe she should leave Zoa alone to deal with this.

"I was just leaving." She mumbles but Zoa gives her a glare that screams for help before she hooks her arm tighter around Jiwoo's. Jiwoo forms an awkward smile before she waves awkwardly to Juyeon.

"Want to grab some lunch together?"

"Maybe another time. I've plans for today." Zoa replies, and is kind of surprised at how natural that sounded as her eyes scan the hallway nervously, wondering where Jihan is and badly needing to find her.

"What kind of plans? And with whom? Because that's what you said yesterday as well, and before yesterday and..." Juyeon says. Jiwoo parts her lips, thinking of a lie to say while Zoa just keeps on looking for Jihan, totally ignoring him.

Then, it happens like a miracle. Zoa's eyes spot Jihan waiting for her right across her class, as students pass by her, pushing her a little and making it hard for Zoa to see her through the crowd. But she's there, wearing her one of her casual cute skirts and crop top, ribbon on her hair as they fall in waves covering her shoulders, her bangs making her look even more adorable and her eyes shining like diamonds. Zoa is sure she's in too deep. She can't help but even notice Jihan's cute dimples on her cheeks as the girl smiles even brighter once Zoa spots her. Her smile falters a little though as her eyes land on Juyeon and Zoa's smile fades away as well, realizing the situation she's in.

"Jihannie!" She exclaims loudly as if Jihan is some kind if savor, as if just by calling her name aloud would make sense to the conversation she just had seconds ago with Juyeon, as if she's not humiliating herself in front of all students around them by acting this crazy but she doesn't care. She doesn't care about any of that because Jihan alone makes her happy. Just seeing the older girl standing there and smiling at her, looking at her is all it takes to make Zoa feel like she's on cloud nine, feel so happy and gleeful and saved and protected. And like she's at home. Like she's finally reached her home.

She rushes towards her, literally abandoning Jiwoo and Juyeon behind her, not caring about what they think, what the students around them think or what will happen next as she hugs Jihan tightly, her arms wrapped around Jihan's back and head like how they usually hug, placing Jihan's head on her chest as she breathes the girl's perfume, feeling relieved just by that. Jihan giggles softly as she hugs Zoa back, resting her head on Zoa's chest, always loving their height difference because it feels too comfortable hugging Zoa and burying herself in the girl's arms basically.

"Hey." She greets her softly as she moves her head back a little after a few long seconds of hugging and tugs some of Zoa's loose strands of her hair behind her ears. Then she rests her hands on Zoa's cheeks, loving how even cuter the girl looks when Jihan is resting her palms on Zoa's chubby cheeks.

"Hi!" Zoa greets her back, forming a bright huge smile, her white teeth on full display before she giggles like a dope, too happy to just be held by Jihan.

"Oh I see what's going on here." Juyeon's voice is suddenly heard closer to them and Zoa is brought back to reality, eyes widening in shock and fear as she freezes on her spot, her smile fading. Jihan takes her hands away from Zoa's cheeks slowly before she turns to look at Juyeon who has a knowing smirk on his lips.

"So? What's going on?" Jihan asks him.

"You two are dating!" He exclaims. Jihan folds her hands on her chest before she nods her head.

"Wow. Congrats for stating the obvious. Now that you have finally figured it out yourself, I suppose you can leave my girlfriend alone, right?" Jihan says, not backing down at all, sounding confident because she is, but not angry or anything of the sort. She's not afraid of him while Zoa on her side is shaking out of fear. She's not ready to face the consequences at all.

"Sure I can." He replies with a smug smirk on his lips before his eyes land on Zoa saying,

"You don't look like the type of girl who could fall for girls. Don't worry, I will surely get you back on track soon." And with that, he turns around and leaves, leaving Zoa in a shocked mess while Jihan just stares at him a little annoyed.

"Ignore him. He's not going to do anything."

"Oh he will surely do! I'm so screwed!" Zoa exclaims before she runs her hand through her hair, messing them up out of how stressed she already feels.

"He's not going to do anything, I'm telling you. The least he can do is tell the whole campus but we won't be the first same sex couple. I'm not afraid of anyone and I don't care what the rest think of us. I like being with you and they can't stop me just because they don't like it. I don't care of what they do. What matters is what I want and what you want, alright?" Jihan says, hugging Zoa's cheeks again as she looks at Zoa deep in her eyes, trying to make sure the girl has heard her and that she's stopped worrying. Zoa slowly nods her head, letting out a sigh as she forms a small smile.

"I like being with you too." She says shyly and Jihan giggles.

"Good. Now should we go grab some lunch?" Zoa smiles brightly again and nods her head furiously.

======================================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525 17 8
There are many different ways people cope with having a crush on someone , some may be more common than others , but a well known heartthrob just can...
50.1K 2.7K 42
If all it is is 8 letters, why is it so hard to say? ............... Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo. Those names are known by almost every student in an...
13.5K 382 13
Y/n doesn't have friends and is always alone not until Gyuvin transfers schools and starts to notice y/n, but then something sparks that Gyuvin start...
9.7K 685 20
After harsh training, evaluation, incidents you finally debuted in the new kpop girlgroup called Weeekly! You've always had this different look to o...