It's a Big Galaxy (Earth x St...

By CubixRuzeT_S_436

A what if Earth is in our favourite galaxy a far far away. Takes place during the Clone Wars. This is my firs... More

Prologue
Contents
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Update
Chapter 10
Update!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Quick Update

1.1K 26 9
By CubixRuzeT_S_436

Not a chapter, though that is half finished at the moment of writing this, just wanted to give an explanation for my absence, and explain that the book is not dead. 

I am currently at University doing quite an intensive course, and so I have not had much time to work on the book. I'd hoped to work on it over the Christmas holidays but a week of illness and then 2 long reports, 2 exams, and the first 2 weeks back requiring intensive work has meant I did not get the chance. I should hopefully get a chance to work on it soon, however I anticipate it to be slow going as I try to get into a regular rhythm and Uni life is anything but regular.

Keep your comments and suggestions coming, as I do enjoy reading them and here's to a, very late, Happy New Year.

Cubix_Ruze

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 735 45
A 17 year old Jedi Padawan named Darrel Pullie, trains to be a Jedi Master. Then he meets an old childhood friend Ahsoka Tano. They became reacquaint...
Apotelesma By Em

Fanfiction

460 1 24
Apotelesma - the influence of the stars on human destiny Ten years ago, Obi-Wan Kenobi stepped onto the planet of Aetherius for the first time. He fe...
18.6K 354 28
When a mission nearly goes tragically wrong during the last spasms of the Clone Wars, it proves a catalyst for Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan Learn...
19K 522 76
This is a crosspost of my story "Rise of the Terran Alliance" first published on Fanfiction.net. Watch as Earth becomes involved in the Clone Wars