Doll Master ( Dr.Jeon ) || JK...

By jeons_saram

Horror is consuming her mind, her entire world seems to be collapsing before the man who is standing infront... More

* TW *
~ Prologue ~
Chapter - ONE
" Pre - Chapter Two "
CHAPTER - TWO
Chapter - THREE
Chapter - FOUR
Chapter - FIVE
Chapter - SIX
Chapter - SEVEN
Chapter - EIGHT
Chapter - NINE
Chapter - TEN
* NOTE - NOT A CHAPTER *
Chapter - 10.5
Chapter - ELEVEN
* Note and Visuals *
Chapter - TWELVE
Chapter - THIRTEEN
Chapter - FOURTEEN
Chapter - FIFTEEN
Chapter - 15.5
Chapter - SIXTEEN
Chapter - 16.5
Chapter - SEVENTEEN
Chapter - EIGHTEEN
Chapter - 18.01 ( Fractured )
Chapter - NINETEEN
Chapter - TWENTY

Chapter - 12.5

9.4K 492 164
By jeons_saram

" Y/N "

He forcefully makes me sit on my knees as he comes infront of me and looks down to my kneeling figure.

My hands are resting on my thighs as iam looking up at him with so many unknown, unwraped emotions.

- Look what i do to you Doll. Look how much you want your Master to own you. You are my little obedient girl aren't you? Getting on your knees for your Master and staring at him with puppy eyes just so him, your Master would love you, own you.

He tells me as i keep breathing fast due to all the running. My full sleeved dress made up of wool is all soaked with my sweat and the lace penty beneath the dress is soaked with my silky wetness.

At this point, i think iam also sick as him. I think iam also broken by my mind or else why would i become this terribly wet for a man who lies to me and manipulates me like this?

I don't dare to talk to him. I don't dare to speak any word because he has stolen my ability to talk by inflicting the dominance of his majestic aura. I just keep staring at him, getting the view of cruel smirk and dark brown eyes beneath his mask.

His lip piercing shines under the moonlight as the creepy smile never leaves his face. And i now hate him for how ethereal he is looking under the moonlight with a masquerade mask on.

Oh not only ethereal but also like a total creepy monster at the very same time.

He looks gorgeous and that's what makes him ten times more scary. 

As i keep looking at him, i watch him pulling something out from his pocket of the jeans.

Unlike other times like past, he isn't wearing any long black overcoat today. Instead he has his casual jeans and a full sleeved blue turtle necked compression shirt which hangs in his body so tightly that makes every inch of his well built muscle and well defined eight pack abs.

Without any doubt, he has the most gorgeous body i have ever seen.

And why he wouldn't! He works hard on this shit. The other night when i didn't know he was the Master and when he was no one but my sweet fiancee, that night after sex i was laying on his chest and asked him about how he maintains such a nice body. To answer me, he told me that he works out, that he has a personal gym section at his apartment and when he goes other places to stay for a long time ,out of his apartment, he still does other exercises.

I know it's a really wrong time to admit it that he has a freaking mouth watering kind of body, an appearance, but well, is there anything right when it comes to him?

Everything is wrong. Everything regarding him is wrong.

" Wait y/n. Hold on. Are you simping over a guy who had done numerous wrong things to you? Who still has you on your knees and who has the ability to kill you in a heartbeat only if his sick mind tells him to? "

The voice in my head speaks but it soon vanishes away too by the act of Jung Kook.

Soon i watch him pulling out some red ribbons which are wide and looks like made up of hard but silky fabric.

He leans down, takes one of the ribbon and wraps that around my neck.

He ties the ribbon around my neck so hard, so tightly which makes my flesh hurting in a bad manner. The tight ribbon makes me feel like it's going to cut my skin as i open my mouth wide with a loud gasp.

- You want me Doll. You will admit it tonight. And you will admit that i finally own you as your Master.

He tells me as I shake my head as a no.

Getting my answer he slaps on my face which is not so harsh or hard.

He pulls my hair hard then while saying,

- Fucking yes. You are going to admit that you are not so normal. You are going to admit your fantasy level matches mine and you are sick when it comes to sex.

He takes another ribbon as he ties it around my mouth tightly, making my mouth half open and divided into two section .

- Leave me. Let me go...

I speak with the muffeled voice which comes out as 'not so understandable' words because of the ribbon.

The next moment, he pushes my body backwards as i fall to the hard ground and my back hit the hard stone ground of the cliff.

But he doesn't stop just keeping me there. He pulls my body up, makes me floating in the air and then he places me back to the ground again .

"What is he doing? What is he doing even? "

I don't realize what he has done until i tilt my head backwards and downwards only to find no hard surface under it.

Fuck! No!

He is actually going to kill me tonight, isn't he?

He has put me by the last end of the cliff. My head is practically hanging in the air by the side of the cliff and my body is kept on the rough last surface. One wrong move and i might actually fall from the cliff and have the most cruel death in the history.

- Stay still like a good girl if you don't want to make it a murder and a suicide case. Because Doll, if you fall and die, iam coming to join you.

He tells me while wrapping the ribbon around my hands. But he doesn't tie me up. He makes them loose, the ribbons only are connected to my wrists.

My whole body shakes by the horrific show he had put on. But i stay still on my place because of how scared iam.

I can't risk to move. I can't risk anything.

He is not only a psychopath, he is far more cruel. He is beyond everything stable.

Maybe he doesn't even have any brain anymore. He has lost his capacity of thinking. Or else why would he risk both of our lives and do it this way?

Yes his position is risky too. Bloody fucker is hovering over me by this time, his hands creating a barrier against my body which if iam not insane by the time, seems like protection shield.

He doesn't just stop there. The seperate ribbons of my both wrists, he does something with them.

He takes remaining portion of the ribbon of my left hand and ties his wrist with that.

- Now we are tied up Doll. So don't you worry, if any accident happens, we go to heaven together. Or perhaps hell? I don't know!

He laughs like a maniac while saying it as i look at him and tell him slowly,

- You have lost your ability to think. You're officially diagnosed mental. Not only sick and psychopath, but also a mad person. Totally insane.

I don't know how he even understand what iam saying in non pronouncing terms but he still gets it and replies,

- Yeah? Right baby? Isn't that a turn on for you? My Doll?

He giggles while saying that and i get the hint that there is no point of talking to him anymore.

Tonight is my last night in the earth and iam going to leave this cruel world by falling deep into the ocean. I might hit my head somewhere before falling. Then i will be bleeding. And after falling to the ocean,the sharks will eat my flesh and bones as their night meal.

Yes this is what's gonna happen.

By the moment his mouth falls against my neck, it gets so hard to keep by head floating in the air. I try to hold it but my muscles, my nerves starts hurting and i give up.

My head hang by the side of the cliff as i see the horizontal view of the sea. I also see the view of night sky, a moon and numerous amount of stars can be seen from here. 

Though there are fog all over the forest but magically enough, the fog over the sea doesn't reach to the sky in the distant area so that the moon and stars can be seen clearly.

He kisses my neck softly then as he speaks slowly,

- You belong to me Doll. You know what does that mean? That means i own every single inch of your body. So as your soul. I own your breathes and so your capability of thinking. I own everything that you have.

He hikes my dress up to my hip with his one untied hand as he kisses my collarbone and says,

- Tell me you admit it. Tell me you belong to me Doll. Tell me you want me. You need me. Tell me to own you.

I listen to his words while still looking at parallel view of the ocean and the sky, the stars and the moon.

I feel so numb and stone cold as he says again,

- Oh Doll! Tell me. Tell me to take you to my embrace and tell me to love you.

I still don't reply to him as i feel him tearing my penty apart with his that one hand.

The moment his bare fingers finds my folds, he teases them immediately as he says,

- You're so fucking wet Doll. Your thighs are soaked with your silky wetness. Yet you have the audacity to tell me that you don't want me?

I accept him to push his fingers inside my entrance but he doesn't. Instead i feel him unzipping himself and soon his cock gets free against my fold.

The cold sensation of his piercing makes me curl my toes as i hear him speaking again,

- You want me. You want me so fucking much that it scares you. I scare you i know, but the fact of how much you want me Doll, how much you yearn for my psychosis, it scares you more than anything else.

The moment he pushes the head of his cock inside me, i take a sharp breathe and close my eyes tightly.

I wait for him to push himself inside me wholly. I wait, and wait, forgetting what position we are at. Forgetting how close iam to death.

But he doesn't push. He doesn't move. He doesn't talk.

It feels like we stay in that position for forever. It feels like time has frozen and nothing is real.

God! God can you forgive me for realizing that i want him like he is trying to point out. God! Will i be able to forgive myself after realizing that i actually trust him with my life so much  that iam willing to beg him for taking me at a position like this?

Fuck! If i do not trust him with my life,then why iam not turned off and why am i dying for him to do something.

Realization hits me like the sea waves are hitting the base of the stones.

I can't bear it anymore. My pussy is practically aching to take him inside. My whole body is burning with the frustration because he isn't putting himself in.

I want it. I want it so bad that iam willing to beg for it.

Iam insane. He has officially ruined me. Iam forever undone by him.

And i hate him for it.

I tilt my head up, tears of realization and frustration rolls down from my eyes as i finally speak,

- Do something. Do something already please.

I say with a sob as he tells me,

- Not like this. Tell me you want me. Say it out loud. Tell me you want me as much i want you. Tell me you want me to own you Doll.

- Yes. I want it. And i hate you for making me feel like this. I hate you. Hate you, hate you so much. Jung Kook. I hate you because of how much i want you.

I tell him finally as he smiles at me and tells me,

- Oh Darling! My lovely Doll. Your hatered tastes like the best remedy of my life. Your hatered is the fuel of my  engine. And i love the way you hate me. I love you. I love you my precious Doll.

Then he thursts himself all way in with a huge force, making my pussy hurt.

Will i ever be able to take his cock properly without feeling hurt before adjusting?

I don't know. I don't think so.

He takes his hand to place it to my shoulder as a support. So that when he thursts, my body doesn't shift away any further.

My head again hangs by the end of the cliff as i watch the ocean shining by the moonlight.

We are nothing but wild animals out here. We have no sense of human rules, no sense of law of nature. We are just, we. We are just two people who want each other in a way, that sick way, which would scare the world away from us. 

He strokes his cock inside me, his piercing hitting the sweet places inside my pussy as he keeps kissing my neck.

He fucks me there with a controlled rythm. He fucks me while i watch the best heavenly view on the earth. He fucks me when despite of having the best mesmerizing view before my vision , i feel like iam burning in the hell with him.

An orgasm built so fast inside me as he places his hand under my head and pull  up my hanging head.

He makes me look into his eyes as i watch the devotion in his eyes.

I get scared of how genuine his eyes looks when he tells me,

- You, my Doll, you are my lifeline. Iam nothing without you. Trust me. Trust me if ever anything happens and you don't belong to the earth anymore, i will not take any second chance to think and will end my life in a heartbeat. So that i can find you in the afterlife.

- You are so crazy.

I reply to him as a form of moan as then he pulls my mouth closer to his and presses his mouth against mine.

He kisses me hard, uncontrolled and unhinged as he fucks me against the hard stone of the cliff.

The ribbons attached to our hand makes my wrists hurt everytime he pulls his hand to touch my face.

Gosh iam so fucked up. He has turned me into a worst kind of sinner, a uncontrolled puppet who will only be controlled by him.

Nobody else could ever control me, my mind, my body like the way he does.

Soon he hits my button of pleasure with his pierced cock and then i come all over his cock with his mouth against mine.

I expect him to fuck me until he comes all over me there. But he doesn't. Instead he slowly pulls out and untie our hands from the ribbon. He drags my body to a safe distance from the end of the cliff as then he quickly pull his pants up.

Then he pulls me up to his arms, the ribbons still left around my mouth and my neck. He carries me to the cottage by his arm in a bridal style.

We reach to the cottage a lot sooner than i expect. Maybe he has taken another short cut pathway about which i didn't know.

Once we reach upto the cottage bedroom, he places me to the bed and starts stripping down fast.

He removes his mask, his dresses, every single pieces of his clothes. Soon he stands infront of me with his naked body.

Fuck. His body! His hard as rock cock and all those veins on it!

How could i not recognize his cock when he didn't have the shining piercing on it? How could i not get a hint that i had touched that body before. That the mouth of him has kissed me before when he was acting as a sweet person around me!

All my thoughts gets interrupted as he crawl to the bed and sit infront of me.

Then he takes his moments to tear apart my dress, making me all naked for him.

The red ribbon around my neck stays. However he untie the ribbons of my mouth and my wrists as he makes me get on my knees and hands.

He then comes from behind and pushes my head deep against the soft mattress.
Grabbing the fistful of my hair, he again thursts inside me, making sure his balls gets buried deep into my cunt.

And then he fucks me hard, fucks me for how long i don't know.

He fucks me while making me come for several times. He fucks me saying how much he feels for me. He fucks me so hard until i realize iam never going to be same after this.

He fucks me until there are nothing left inside my brain. No thoughts, no doubts. I know it's temporary. I know the thoughts will come back once this crazy session of him claiming me will end.

He fucks me, bites down on my skin which makes me scream and curse him. He marks me with his come.

He then eats me again, goes for round after round. All night. All night he keeps claiming me as his in thousand  different positions .

All fucking night till my body gives up and i pass out with his cum buried deep inside me. With his cum licking from my pussy and dripping through my things.

~~~~~~~~~

(( A/N : TF i wrote??? What the fuck? I?? Iam okay? Iam not.

I have no words to say after writing this. I need time to process myself. So lemme figure it out that what exactly i did and in the meantime you guys can have a look at a gift that someone sent me.

Isn't it cool? Thanks to the cute reader who sent me this.

Okay, now, me after over reacting on my own dark smut scene,

' Iam planning more crazy toe curling smut scenes '

Okay whatever. I don't know when i will be uploading a next chapter but hopefully it will take a lot of time as i have countless exams, college functions, and a lot to attend.

Stay happy and healthy until then guys. And don't forget to vote and comment.

I love yall. Byeeee ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 10.8K 64
The story starts when Daksh creates misunderstandings between Annika and Shivaay. He tells shivaay that Annika spent a night with him and asked for 1...
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
603K 26.8K 200
Woaaaaaahhhh a second book? WOOOOAAAAHHHHHHHH A book about Thomas and his sides! Enjoy! (╹◡╹)♡ (Some of the characters I write about - Thomas and...
8.8K 730 43
ბედისწერა ამოუცნობი რამ არის. ისევე,როგორც სიყვარული,როგორც ქვეცნობიერი...