TXT Oneshots

By entxtmoa

Some short TXT stories ~Mainly Taehyun centric & Taegyu ✧༺ Highest Rankings ༻✧ #1 in OT5 (25/02/24) #2 in... More

Introduction
Say You Love Me- Taegyu
Safe In Your Arms- Taebin
Rainy Day- Taegyu
Nightmare- Taejun
New Kid- Tyunning
Crush- Taegyu
Millitary- Taejun
Spooky- Taebin
Disco Pang- Taegyu
Rooftop- Taebin
Reminisce- Taejun
Separation Anxiety- Taegyu
Notice Me- Taegyu
Shooting Star- OT5
Icey Icey- Taebin
~Requests~
Perfect- Taebin
Blamed- OT5
Idol- Taegyu
Happily Ever After- Taegyu

Motorcycle- Taegyu

399 20 25
By entxtmoa

Taehyun and Beomgyu have been best friends since forever. Their parents were also very close ever since they discovered that they were neighbours, so both boys grew up together.

Beomgyu was learning how to ride a motorcycle for a few months. He said he wanted to look badass and finally, he got his licence today.

"Omg Gyu Hyung! You passed! Congrats!" Taehyun exclaimed as he hugged the older.

"Thanks Tyunnie." Beomgyu smiled, returning the hug.

"Your motorcycle looks so cool. You can ride it everyday to school now!"

"I know right! I can't wait to show off and show how badass I am." The brunette smirked.

At that moment something in Taehyun didn't sit right. He doesn't know what it is, but when Beomgyu said that he felt slightly annoyed. He decided to shake off this unknown feeling and paid attention back to the brunette, who was admiring the new vehicle.

"You should definitely post it on your instagram. It'll look so cool."

"Shall I? Can you take the picture for me then Tyun?"

"Of course. Start posing mister!"

Click! Click! Click! The pinkette took a bunch of pictures of his Hyung with his new vehicle.

"Wow Tyunnie, you're actually pretty good at taking pictures."

"What can I say." Taehyun smiled proudly.

With that, Beomgyu posted the pictures the younger took and even gave him credits in the caption.

The next day, Beomgyu drove on his motorcycle to school. He was so excited that he woke up before his alarm!

He got dressed so fast and made it to school before Taehyun. He normally goes a lot earlier than the pinkette which is why he went alone.

Taehyun decided to walk. He loved walking through the park, looking at the beautiful coloured leaves, and flowers as the wind brushes against him lightly. It made him feel refreshed before going on with his day.

Another reason was that he's lowkey kind of scared to ride the motorcycle. Beomgyu would've happily took the younger to school, but he knew that the latter would only refuse. The pinkette was also concerned, like loads of accidents happen. He was afraid if that were to happen to him, even worse, if that were to happen to Beomgyu.

Even though the older took multiple lessons to learn how to ride the vehicle, the negative thought always lingered in Taehyun's head.

As he walked through the gate, he noticed the crowd of people surrounded in one corner. Of course, it was the one and only Choi Beomgyu, all because of his stupid motorcycle.

Taehyun rolled his eyes and headed to class. He couldn't believe people, trying to be friends with Beomgyu just because he can ride a motorcycle.

The latter is popular and well known, but Beomgyu would always ignore them. But now? Now that he has a license he seems to be loving the attention.

'Psht! People these days I swear to god.' Taehyun thought.

The younger felt that same feeling again in his chest. It irritated him. He wanted to get rid of it and had no clue to why he was feeling this way. He wanted to rub his chest hard so that it can go away, but it doesn't work. This emotion was all new to him.

Taehyun sat down on his seat and soon the brunette walked in. A bunch of students following right behind him. They even pulled their chairs to sit around him.

Taehyun was annoyed, frustrated. Every gloomy emotion you can think of was what the latter felt.  As Beomgyu sat next to the younger, it caused the crowd to also surrounded him, but they remain focussed on the specific male. Taehyun wanted to avoid these people at all cost, so he just laid his head down on the desk, cancelling out everyone around him.

Soon the teacher came in and yelled at the students to return to their seats, which made the younger feel a lot better.

Lunch was around the corner. Taehyun and Beomgyu decided to eat in the canteen, so they grabbed their tray and waited in the line to get some food. Both boys chose to sit on a table at the far corner and instantly a bunch of people came.

The pinkette had enough. He slammed the tray on the table, not too loud but firmly, and headed out sadly leaving his food behind. The older raised his eyebrows, feeling confused so he decided to follow the latter.

"Tyun! What's wrong?" He yelled.

The younger turned around to face the other.

"I'm fed up of this. Of all these people."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you see? These people are just trying to be friends with you all because of your stupid motorcycle!"

"Tyun! How could you say that? Your only saying that because they aren't paying attention to you!"

Taehyun was slightly hurt. Why would Beomgyu think that? He's always been beside the older, never cared about making any other friends.

"I don't want the attention. You know what go! J-just leave me alone." The pinkette said as he walked away, leaving Beomgyu speechless.

'Wah! Tyun, what's wrong with you today?' The brunette thought to himself.

It was the end of school day and Taehyun was walking back home. His stomach growled causing him to sigh. He ditched his food and hasn't had anything for the whole days

Beomgyu, of course was riding on his motorcycle and came across the younger walking. He parked near him hoping the latter would stop walking, but he didn't. He completely ignored that the older was there. Beomgyu quickly parked up and ran up to the pinkette. He got a hold of his wrist and spun him around, their bodies almost colliding.

"What do you want Hyung?!" Taehyun shouted.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you so mad?" The older asked.

"I-I don't know."

"Did you eat?" The older asked in concern, but Taehyun didn't respond. Taking the silence, Beomgyu knew the answer. Luckily, he had a chocolate bar in his pocket and slipped that into the younger's hand.

"You seemed to like the attention today." Taehyun blurted.

"I mean, I can't deny it. It was nice." The brunette replied, taken aback.

"Ugh! Just go home, Hyung."

"We're going the same direction. Hop on."

"W-what?"

"Come on. Wear this helmet and sit here." Beomgyu said as he carefully put it on for the younger.

"H-hyung, I can't. I'm too s-scared..."

"You'll be fine. I'll drive slowly, okay? Just don't hold my torso, I get ticklish."

Taehyun took a deep breath and hopped on to the back. He can't believe he's facing his fears, there's no turning back now.

Taehyun held on to the older's shoulders, tightly. But as soon as Beomgyu hit the peddle, he instantly hugged the brunette's back, with his arms around his waist.

"T-tyun."

The younger couldn't hear his name being called. His face was buried into the black leather jacket, holding tight with his eyes closed shut.

Beomgyu took a deep breath. He felt the pinkette holding onto him firmly. His heart was pounding out of his chest. He didn't want that to happen, which was the reason why he told Taehyun not to hold him by the waist.

He lied about being ticklish. What was the real reason? Well, in fact, Beomgyu had a weak spot for Taehyun. He has feelings for the younger and had kept it hidden, for quite awhile now. He didn't want to ruin their 18 years of friendship. He chose to ignore it and get home safely.

Soon both boys arrived at the front of their house. Beomgyu already parked, but Taehyun still held on to the older firmly, not noticing the vehicle had already stopped.

"T-tyun, you can let go now."

"Omg finally."

He hopped off the motorcycle and collapsed on to the ground.

"How the fuck do you ride that?! It's terrifying!"

"It was fun, don't lie." Beomgyu smiled, picking the younger up from the ground.

"I-I mean I did kind of like it, but still!"

"Ayeee see! Also you didn't stick to holding my shoulders." Beomgyu said rolling his eyes.

"S-sorry I was just so scared. But you said you was ticklish! You didn't even flinch."

"I-"

"DID YOU LIE?"

"Uhm..."

"Hyung, what the fuc-"

Suddenly, Beomgyu began speaking without even thinking. "My stomach feels weird. It kinda like tickles in the inside, you know? I don't know how to explain it. But when you hold me like t-that. I always feel it."

"H-hyung -"

"I-I think it's butterflies, Tyun. I think... I like you. No, I know I like you."

The pinkette was shocked by the words. 'Beomgyu likes me? Why?'  Was all he thought. What was the reason? Why would anyone fall for a boy like him? Especially his best friend. What was so special about him?

"You don't need to say anything. I think it was time to tell you."

"Hyung... when you were with all those people, when you were getting all the attention. I felt this weird emotion, like annoyed. But I didn't know what that emotion was. I didn't like that these people grabbed your attention so easily, and that you didn't really acknowledge me. But now, now when I think of it. I think I was jealous..."

"No way, Tyunnie? Jealous? Who would've thought."

"Stop it!" The younger slapped Beomgyu's arm. "But what I'm trying to say is... I think I feel the same way."

"Well then, Kang Taehyun... do you want to be my boyfriend?" The older asked waiting for an answer.

"Don't you think it's too soon?"

"Yah, we've known each other ever since we were babies. How much more should we get to know each other?" Beomgyu complained causing Taehyun to giggle.

"You're not wrong. Well then, of course. I'd love to be your boyfriend."

"Come here baby." Beomgyu said with his arms wide open.

The shorter ran up to the brunette and hugged him with his arms around Beomgyu's neck. The older wrapped his arms around Taehyun's small waist.

At that moment the front door opened, a series of loud cheers can be heard.

"Finally took you guys awhile!" Screamed Beomgyu's parents.

"Wohooo, let's go party." Taehyun's mother shouted.

"Maa!" The younger yelled back in embarrassment, snuggling into Beomgyu's chest to cover his flushed face.

The whole household was over the moon to see the two boys finally get together. They actually did end up throwing a small party inviting the rest of their friends. Soobin, Yeonjun and Kai were all so happy to see their friends finally together.

---

Here's a little present for the amount of support I've been getting! Ily all <3

Thank you for reading 🤍

Word count- 1,799

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 1.3K 50
Six years ago, the unthinkable happened, as Taehyun sat next to his girlfriend's deathbed, coming face to face with his future responsibility. The r...
72K 2.9K 51
lowercase intended! -- ༊*·˚╰┈➤ make sure you vote, and check out some of my other books! -- #1 in kangtaehyunff [ 08/17/2022 ] #3 in taehyunxreader...
440K 16.7K 62
𝕳E WAS COLD, DISTANT, AND A LITTLE BROKEN. SHE WAS BRIGHT, COOL, AND A LITTLE TIRED. THEY WERE BOTH LOST, DOWNCAST, AND MORE THAN A LITTLE SCARED, B...
104K 4.4K 31
he was lonely and hid away from reality she was lost and needed an escape what will happen when they meet? "I'm fine, I told you that yesterday can...