Patience- a beautiful journey

By priceless987

**๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ* '๐•ด ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–’ ๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–‰๐–”๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†... More

Introduction
Surpriseโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Characters โค๏ธโค๏ธ
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
notice (1)
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
NOTICE (2)
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
EPILOGUE
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

CHAPTER 8

78 6 5
By priceless987

AUTHOR POV--

They both sister arrived at their hotel. Suneha lied on the couch and closed her eyes it seems that she is damn tired now and want complete rest...Noor came and sat close to her start caressing her hair...by feeling the relief suneha put her head on noor lap and small smile appeared on her face....

"The party was amazing and I must say that my sister is so much hardworking, one day she'll became a biggest event planner" noor said while caressing her sister hair...

"Thankyou didi, I also try so much but some people in party were telling me that they didn't much liked my planning and they told me that I need more improvements in my work, and by listening that my manager cancelled by next contract and told me that I need more practise fir the next one"... suneha said and it is sure that, in minutes she will start crying.

After completing her noor asked that "suneha you know what allah mentions in the Qur'an"?

"What didi" suneha asked

"Jab Mera Banda Dil se mehnat karta hai or har vo kaam karta hai jisse me khush hota hu to me uska saath deta hu...or jab koi kaam mera bhanda shuru karta hai to me uski madad karta hu or jab vo us kaam me meri madad mangta hai to beshak me uske saath hota hu or jitna vo deserve karta hai ke use usse jyada deta hu...or jab Mera Dil karta hai to me mere bande ko ajmata bhi hu ke uske kaam me kami kar deta hu ye dekhne ke liye ki kya vo fir bhi meri usi tarah ibadat karta hai jese vo pehley karta tha or agar vo vese hi karta hai to allah use or bhi jyada deta hair, or kabhi kabhi hane koi cheej isliye bhi nahi mil pati kyuki vo hamare naseeb me behtar nahi hoti...or Jo cheej hamare naseeb me behtar nahi hoti allah use hamse door kar deta hai or behtareen attaa farmata hai beshak allah apne bande ke sath hamesha accha karta hai" noor said in her musical yet calm voice which make suneha more happier..

(Whenever my follower works from the heart or does any work in which I am happy, I become more happy with him...or whenever he start work by my name I help him. He asks for help so of course I am with him...or sometime I test him to see his worshipping for me..when my heart wants me to see my friend, So does he still worship me the same way as he did before or if he still, then I give him more or sometimes I took there work because of their best..... he is better in our destiny....Allah has always given us the door or has given us a better form. Of course, Allah is always good with His people.)

"So you mean that allah took this proposal because either it's not good for me or he want to test me" suneha asked with cheerful voice..

"Yes my sister" noor said

"Okay then dii I'm going to impress allah with my patience" suneha said and went to her room for sleep.

"Wait suneha, you didn't read the nama of isha yet, read it first and then go to sleep" noor said

"Di I'll read tomorrow I'm tired na please" suneha said with a cute pout on her face.

"No suneha you know na what azaan meant for us, it mean that allah is calling us for presenting in front of him and allah doesn't like the person who didn't pray, you know na that there is nothing important in this world except namaz we have to do it any cost because namaz is farz on us, it doesn't matter that how much tired we are, we can take rest for a while but read namaz afterwords...if you give importance to your work more than allah then allah doesn't give you blessing in your work...do you get me" noor said

"Yeah di I read namaz first and then sleep" suneha said and leave to her room for change they both read namaz together and after suneha went to her room for sleep because they have to got up early for their home.

Noor is sitting in front of window and looking at the moon 🌙 "you know what after my family and allah you are the most important one in my life, I don't know I feel so peace when I see you may be because you are the same moon, whom our prophet (nahi Muhammad sallallahu alayhi vassalam) used to look.

And after sometime she went to her bed because she is also tired and suddenly she remembered Today's scenes, how the boy touch her and the man with green eyes saved her, but why she feel that she already seen him but she didn't remember clearly his face because she only look at him for a second and then left from there..while thinking all this she felt asleep.

An abundant house

He is sitting inside on a broken chair and remembering today's event.

Few hours ago

"Don't you find something strange I mean how could he come without guards" spider said looking at pasha

"He is not alone if you see with your whole open eyes then you find there is a instrument in his pocket, which is connected to don" black poison said

"But why this instrument is with him? It seems like it's a gadget which is used for communicating with each other but whom he is giving the whole information? Who is on the other side?" Spider asked again

"His wife, his wife told him that I want to spy on you because I won't trust you, what if any girl propose you..so I want stay connected with you with that I got each and every information and if any girl dare to come near you I'll arrive there" toxic devil said with frustrated

"What!!!! he has a wife and how she'll come there!!! why are you joking with me" spider said with shocked.

"Because you are talking nonsense, you know whom the device is connected with, with Don obviously" toxic devil said with same frustration..

"Yeah yeah man cool down why are you so frustrated but now how we will going to kidnap him"? Spider asked

"That's what I'm thinking" toxic devil said

"It's easy don't panic your small pea brain I'll handle how to kidnap him,you only have to focus on the after kidnapping process, you know what you both have to do" beast said with stern voice.

"Yeah I know it's easy I'm panicking for you because you didn't get married so if anything happend to you then your unborn children will going to curse me" toxic devil said with a smirk

" I think that you swear upon yourself that you will never become serious in your life" beast said with gritted teath and clenched jaw

"No I never become serious because I hate doctors" toxic devil said with same smirk on his face

Beast stood from there because he know there is no point in arguing with toxic devil, he never let win the other in arguments..

Beast went to the girl,( the girl who is going to bought pasha in the room for some meeting, she is none other than the biggest businesses woman whom pasha had crush from last two years and he hide this detail with everyone including din, but beast find out this) and instruct her according to his plan

She went to pasha, pasha become shocked when he see the one and only Naina raichand is standing in front of him, when she is going to say something then pasha stopped her and pause his device for a time sending a message to don that he is now on safe place so his going to pause the device then he turned toward naina who is still looking at him...

"Yeah what can I help you" pasha said in professional yet calm voice because he don't know from where to start the conversation.

"Actually I have some business idias regarding the hotels of bandra, but I don't know how to start there is a man who suggest me to talk to you on that" naina said to him

Pasha become happy that she want to talk to him and he easily said yes and naina start taking him to the room, when they are about to cross the passage somebody put an injection pasha shoulder and he lost his senses in just seconds and afterword devil and spider arrived there and they took pasha body and leave from there.... black poison already left from there because he know his group member will complete the task..

In the car, spider took the injection and He gave the injection to the pasha and within no time the entire injection went into his vein and they left the body to the bench and they also left ...

Present

It's not much hard for them, they spoiled so many plans and works of pasha...they want to destroy him but still they are working slowly on this mission because black poison Didn't want to kill him in first attempt He wanted to kill him slowly and in pain that he never ever think about...that's why he is working on his plan slowly otherwise It was not a big deal for him to kill Don, it was a matter of joke for black poison....black poison wanted to suffer the pain to don as much as he had suffered in past because of him..He used to come to this house to remember his revenge and also to remember that he has to kill Don very badly.
This house was like a ruin, complete with darkness spread all over and black

If any person saw this, he would consider this house to be a ghost house...but not for black poison this house is everything for him...and he promised to himself that he'll going to kill the Don in this house.
His thought interrupted by his ringing phone..
He accept the call and from other side it was toxic devil

"Agar apni mashuka ke yaadein khatam ho gayi ho to kripya karke yaha aa jaye kafi kaam pada hua hai" toxic devil said with a smirk
(If you done with the memories of your beloved, then please come here, there is a lot of work to do.)

"Hmm"...that's all black poison said and left for the other pending work But Devil's words brought a smile on his face.

NOOR POV--

As we both arrived early then expected time we thought to give surprise to our parents, so we didn't informed anybody about our presence We thought of going on foot and on the way we saw a pani puri stall, so we thought why not go and eat pani puri so we went there and eat it , because we both loved Pani Puri.

Then as soon as we came inside the street of our house,We saw a car being parked and a man getting out of it.The man is wearing a white shirt and black pants, his veiny hands are visible because of his sleeves stucked to his elbow, his hair are long black and thick. Because of the distance they could not see his face. He is taking out his belongings from inside the car.

"Didi who is the man, and why is his car outside our house? Has he come to our house?" Suneha asked me but I also don't know her answer so I shake my head for answering 'i don't know'.

And within the minutes, he entered in our house with his luggage. Suneha and I were wondering,That till date no man has come to our house, then who is this man?

We started walking and came inside the house and when we came inside we were shocked to see the view inside and how could I forget this woman, whom I loved so much!!!!

And when I saw two boys standing near her, I became more shocked because one of them was also that man who was entering in the home,My mother went to them and placed her hand on the man whom we saw, I could not remember them both. I remembered the names, but I had forgotten who among these two was who?

And suddenly the woman who was standing nearby her nobody then our phuppo look at us and her eyes filled with tears, she is not changed yet,but she is looking more beautiful than before, Hsd face become more whiter than before The light in the eyes was no longer the same as before, but it still looked beautiful, Her pink lips are trembling.

"Noor, suneha" That's all she said and she came running closer to us and hugged me first.My heart also started feeling very heavy. Tears started appearing in my eyes.Today, after 15 years, she was hugging me again There was a strange right feeling hugging her but still I don't want to broke this hug..because I'm hugging her after so many years I held het tightly and started crying badly but not so much loud.

After some minute she broked the hug and look straight into my eyes because my face was covered with my naqab she is not able to see my face then she removed my naqab and start looking at my face with her teary eyes...it is clear that she missed me so badly...

"Mashallah meri beti to bohot khoobsurat ho gayi hai mene to socha bhi nahi tha ke me yahan par meri betiyon ko dekhne aaungi magar mujhe hoor ki pariyan Nazar aayengi allah har buri Nazar se bachaye meri bachiyon ko"she said and kissed my forehead

"That's not fair Phuppo you didn't looked me once, jaaye me aapse ab baat nahi karungi " we heard suneha, she is saying with teary eyes after listening to her phuppo went to her and hugged her tightly and seems that she is running somewhere....a small smile appeared on my face...
And I went to my mother and hugged her she kissed my forehead and asked about the journey which I positively respond because I enjoyed it so much and yet I'm enjoying because of phuppo who came back after 15 years, I know why she didn't come in these years because she thought everything happened because of her,but now she arrived with so many happiness I saw the happiness on my ammi face too...

"Okay okay ab kya ro ro ke badh (tsunami) chala Deni hai phuppo please hamara ghar chota hai, agar yaha badh aa gayi to soch Lena phir aap sahi salamat apne pairo par vapas gahr nahi ja payengi" suneha said to make the atmosphere light and that's happened.

"Are Mera bacha mujhe koi badh nahi lani mene apni bachiyon ko itne saalon baad dekha na to bas y thode aansu baras pade" phuppo said with small smile

"Okay Phuppo but aap ye bataen ki ye do chamkadar (bats) kon hai aapke saath pehley to kbhi nahi dekha" suneha said and I remembered that there are two men's are standing in our house, I turned my head to look at them.

"Har badtameez yeh tere cousins hai pata nahin tujhe yah Jo white shirt mein Hai faris hai aur yah Jo black shirt mein Hai yah mera beta Ahaan hai" she said with loving voice and I suddenly I remember that I used to has a cousin in my childhood which name does faris but he never loved me he always used to shout on me and remembering this, I don't know why tears came to my eyes?may be he hates me because of that but he still hate me?? But why??

I greet them both and one of them come near me and said "how are you partner" and I'm definitely sure that he is ahaan he is looking so good I can't believe that he grown up, the boy who used to play with me everytime is now because a businessman or whatever.

I smiled directly to him and said "I am fine and you" he said "yeah I'm too good but you are not fine" I confused by his sentence as he again said that "now you are not fine, you are looking damn gorgeous girl, I know that as seems in your twenties you'll become more pretty and see I was right" he said and my cheeks turned more pink and he start laughing.

"Hey don't laugh on my sister I don't care if you are some of loving phuppo but I don't tolerate, if you mock with my sister" suneha said to ahaan, and ahaan turned to her.....

AUTHOR POV--

"Oh what can you do, I can do anything with her because she is my sister and most importantly I was in her life before you arrived" ahaan said with a smirk

He was looking his soon to be wife, he never thought that his little sparrow is now looking this adorable, she is in her Abaya but still he know that she is damn beautiful.

"Main tumhara munh Tod dungi" suneha said in her anger her cheeks and nose turned red because of the anger toward ahaan but ahaan totally enjoying this all because she is looking damn cute while anger.

"Achcha to yah raha Mera muh lo tod kee batao, rehne do bachi tumhari bas ki baat nahi hai" ahaan said totally making fun of her.

"Stop making fun of my daughter she is more stronger than you and if you want a broken face then tell me,I will do this favour for you" suhana said while hugging suneha and suneha show her tongue to ahaan

"That's not fair mom, I am your son your lovely son then, how can you deny me for this bacchi" ahaan said with fake sad tone.

"Hey stop calling me Bacchi stop, I'm not a child, i can break your every single bone that you are not able for sitting and standing" suneha said with anger she didn't like the word 'bacchi'.

"Okay okay Suneha and Noor you both go to your rooms and change your clothes and then after join us for the breakfast" raziya said with laughing on her face.

Noor and Sneha both went to their rooms and both ladies went to the kitchen for breakfast and ahaan got a call and he go outside.

Faris was still standing there...He was not liking all this at all. If his mother had not forced him, he would never have come back here. He was thinking the same thing in the morning and got down from the train and sit in his car.

When he enter in the house He saw his mother and mami, Looking at her aunt, he couldn't believe that she could look so old then her age. He hugged his aunt and then went to his mother His aunt asked his how he was and he replied that he was fine and just then he saw two girls coming inside.

And his mother ran to a girl whose name was Noor. He still recognized her He hated this girl since childhood But why could he not know this till today?
When he saw his mother crying so loudly, but Noor remained silent, he became very angry. He thought that his mother was crazy for loving this girl, but this girl has no emotions for her mother and there is new hate start building in him...When he saw Suneha, he became shocked of that little doll whom he used to play with in his lap. Today she has grown so much, suneha cried so badly in her mother's arm and he felt that someone in this house is still love his mother......

When he saw that ahaan was talking to Noor, and she also laughing on his tone He got very angry when Noor responded to his words laughingly. Couldn't she talk to him this politely? Didn't he get it done here? She didn't even look at him once

He shook off all thoughts and headed towards his room. He didn't like noor as much now...he saw that Kareena is calling him a smile appeared on his face and he took her call and start talking to her.....

That's all for today...hope you like it.. please vote share and comment... you guys are not respond Kam se kam 50 vote to kar Diya Karo.....
Bye by
❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 33K 85
[COMPLETED] #1 - #แด˜แดssแด‡ssษชแดษด #1 - #แด›แด€ส€แด€sแดœแด›แด€ส€ษชแด€ #1 - #แดแด€แด…ษชษดสŸแดแด แด‡ #1 - #ษดแด‡แดกแด…แด‡สŸสœษช #1 - #ส€ษชแด›แดœแด€สŸs #1 - #แดแดœแดส™แด€ษช #1 - #แด˜แดสŸษชแด›ษชแด„s #1 - #แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด…ษชษดแด…ษชแด€ #1 - #ส€แด€ษชs...
81.7K 4K 26
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ ฯั”ฯƒฯโ„“ั” ั•ฮฑัƒ ะฝั”ฮฑฮฝั”ะธ ฮนั• ฮฑ ฯโ„“ฮฑยขั” ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝฯƒฯ…ั‚... deะผonั•, ั•cะฝool, norะผal lฮนา“e. w_r_o_n_g_! +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_...
10.9K 503 28
Ayeza was a modern girl,a lawyer by profession,all bubbly,full of life without worries.Getting entangled into a mystery of puzzles wasn't on her list...
11.1K 269 18
๐’€/๐’ - ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐‘ญ๐’–^๐’Œ๐’†๐’“. *( ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’š ) * ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ - (๐‘บ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’“๐’Œ) ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๏ฟฝ...