The Crystal Moon Curse: Book...

By BreeRosebury

Taken as a child by a crazed werewolf, then rescued by a bear shifter, Kyra Karruk has lived a protected and... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1. Humans
Chapter 2. Bears
Chapter 3. Lycans
Chapter 4. Wolves
Chapter 5. Found
Chapter 6. Parents
Chapter 7. Quilla
Chapter 8. Viggo
Chapter 9. Awake
Chapter 10. Walk
Chapter 11. Back
Chapter 12. Decisions
Chapter 13. Bonds
Chapter 14. Leaving
Chapter 15. Road
Chapter 16. Trigger
Chapter 17. Room
Chapter 18. Cursed
Chapter 19. Comfort
Chapter 20. Power
Chapter 21. Lycanos
Chapter 22. Welcome
Chapter 23. Suite
Chapter 24. Promise
Chapter 25. Picture
Chapter 26. Safety
Chapter 27. Celine
Chapter 28. Tariq
Chapter 30. Guilty
Chapter 31. Games
Chapter 32. Lessons
Chapter 33. Execution
Chapter 34. Peace
Chapter 35. Water
Chapter 36. Peace
Chapter 37. Change
Chapter 38. Brunch
Chapter 39. She-wolves
Chapter 40. Family
Chapter 41. Dinner
Chapter 42. Cure
Chapter 43. Question
Chapter 44. Asking
Chapter 45. Death
Chapter 46. Life
Chapter 47. Heat
Chapter 48. Betas
Epilogue

Chapter 29. Mine

840 49 2
By BreeRosebury

QUILLA

I stare at my palm as Viggo rises and walks across the room, trying to work out what the fuck just got into me.

Kyra swoons with triumphant pleasure. This is all her doing.

You grabbed his cock? What the hell Kyra!

Viggo, mine. She replies with an unreserved, prideful huff and struts off to the recesses of my mind.

Fuck my life and the horny bitch living inside me.

Every nerve in my body is alight. My lips from Viggo's burning kiss, my body from his possessive touch, my heart from the raw truth he has let me see.

I know I am at serious risk of falling for Viggo. Despite what he did, marking me the way he did, there is very little else about this bond between us that I find distasteful. Exciting, terrifying, mind-blowing, yes. Distasteful? Hell no.

I hold in a small smirk. I have to admit. I kind of enjoy making the beast suffer.

Viggo walks to a wall and my jaw drops as he presses a button and a panel separates opening up a row of high-tech security screens.

I admit my mind goes a little haywire as I watch him hunch his massive body over a keyboard and begin to type furiously.

Forcing my ass off the sofa I grab another drink in the kitchen, to quench my ridiculously dry throat.

Viggo's broad shoulders block the view of the screen in front of him and the childishness in me wants to climb them so bad.

I gulp my soda to cool my heated thoughts as he turns to call me over with a nod of his head, pointing at a palm scanner on the console.

"Come here, I need to get your biometrics into the system."

I bite my lip as I walk over to him.

"So you're a lycan, a king, and a geek," I say holding my hand out.

He turns to me, surprise in his eyes, his cheeks flushing red.

"I'm not a geek. I paid a shit load of money to install this system so I had to learn how to use it. I'm practical."

He takes my hand pressing it down on the pad.

Tingles surge up my arm and I can't stop my eyes from devouring his beautiful face, his angular cheekbones, and his jaw before settling on his full lips. Lips that are still swollen from our kiss.

His absolute focus on getting my palm scanned allows me full license to explore his chiseled handsomeness to my heart's content.

And my heart is feeling pretty fucking content right now, despite the fact I am still completely dumbfounded that a beast as sexy and gorgeous as Viggo is, well, mine.

The mark on my neck begins to throb, my eyes hone in on the veins pulsing down his and I feel my gums swell and tingle.

Mine. Kyra whispers in a low growl as a sudden urge to sink my teeth into Viggo's skin and taste his flesh and blood rises.

I feel like those few minutes we spent kissing on the couch have burst open Pandora's box and I'm not even sure I want it closed again.

"Quilla?" Viggo questions as my free hand rises and strokes the pulse down this nape.

His grasp tightens on my wrist over the scanner.

"Why does Sebastian have a mate mark? I have not seen another male with one." I ask the question that has been burning in my mind for days.

Viggo's eyes widen at my question and his breathing seems to stilt before he answers.

"I don't know why. She-wolves normally don't carry the marking serum, but for some reason your mother does. She is a unique Alpha female. As are you." he says, his eyes focused on my mouth as I trail my tongue over my throbbing gums.

I stroke Viggo's neck again and watch with delight as his skin pebbles under my touch, a low rumble of pleasure releasing from his throat.

He does not move though as I explore his skin with my fingers.

"I wonder if I carry that serum."

His rumble turns to a growl and I scent his arousal as I'm sure he can scent mine.

"You are welcome to find out mate, but I warn you if you sink your teeth into my skin, I will sink my cock into you."

My breathing hitches as his words set my blood pulsing into places in my body that would more than welcome his cock.

I'm in so much fucking trouble. Unfortunately, trouble and I have always been good friends.

I watch as my pointer nail elongates into a claw. Viggo stills as I scrape it down his neck breaking his skin.

Beads of blood form as I draw into his skin with my nail and I marvel at the power I feel, watching this beast of a lycan shiver under my touch.

"You say that like I should be scared, Viggo." I admire the blood that forms a perfect Q on his skin, the scent of iron triggering a lust so profound inside me.

Viggo's arm slips around my waist and he pulls me onto his lap.

I hum with pleasure as my ass settles on his thick thighs. I knew they would be perfect sitting material.

"You should be little one. I've waited twenty years for you. I've had all the time in the world to think of a hundred different ways to make you scream my name."

His hand collars my throat and bends my neck back. Even perched on his thick, muscular thighs, he is a head taller than me. His shoulders are so broad they fill my entire view. His heady, smokey scent makes my head swim with illicit thoughts I should be ashamed of but, well, am not.

I'm well aware with the power surging through his muscular arms, Viggo could probably snap me in half without breaking a sweat. Yet he holds me with gentle, reverence in his touch.

I try to remember that I'm furious with this lycan who marked me without my consent.

I try to tell myself that I definitely should not find the threat he imposes exhilarating.

My heart leaps into my throat, pulsing under his palm as tingles shoot to my core making my core weep unashamedly.

He holds my eyes as he gazes down at me. Molten gold scorches me with the fierceness of his desire.

Viggo holds nothing back from me.

"I told you I don't play games, mate. I am more than willing to take care of your needs whatever they may be, but don't try and play games with me and our bond. You will lose."

The surge of lust that boils in my blood is a tantalizing chemical bomb that explodes in my brain as my hormones leap and rebound like a fucking pinball machine.

I meet Viggo's golden eyes, his grip on my throat sliding up to grasp my chin and holding my face tilted to his.

"Is that a challenge?" I whisper hoarsely.

He squints, his palm lowering back down, running down my throat, and trailing down to stop over my heart, just brushing the top of my breast.

My skin burns like it never has before.

"It is a promise, mate. You know already, I keep my promises," he growls low as he bends towards me.

I lean into him, sliding my hands upward, exploring the landscape of his muscles beneath his shirt as I slip my arms around his neck and grab his ponytail.

He growls, his eyes squinting as I hold him back from his lips reaching mine.

Leaning forward I run my nose up his nape, feeling lightheaded and delirious as his delicious scent fills my senses.

I kiss the pulse I find and feel a reciprocating throb under my ass, hearing a rumbling hum of pleasure from his throat.

The power I feel is exhilarating. This bond surging to life under my hands is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. Every sense I have, touch, sound, sight, smell, and taste is overwhelmed by everything that is Viggo.

"I think you have spent too much time in this stuffy Castra. Games are fun, or are you just too old to play anymore? Either way, you should be careful what you promise me because twenty years of your imagination just might not be enough. Are you sure you can keep up old man?"

I hear Kyros's surprised angry growl as I tug his ponytail harder and before I can blink his hand returns to my throat and I gasp as he squeezes.

His mouth takes advantage of my surprise and his lips on mine, his tongue thrusting against mine is a forceful intrusion I meet with equal fervor. No longer soft and sweet and gentle, here is the beast who takes what is his.

Mine. Kyra howls her pleasure and agreement in my head as I pull Viggo closer to me, his taste of power and passion an addiction, the aggression and strength I feel in him a challenge I need to conquer.

My chest burns as the bond between us grows and sizzles, as our mouths taste and take pleasure so intoxicating neither of us seems to be able to let go.

It's Viggo who finally breaks the kiss as oxygen deprivation becomes a real thing.

His hand moves to the back of my neck, and his fingers curl into my hair tugging gently.

"Do you think I do not have enough to give you? Try me. I promise you this. There will never be a day when you will not be pleasured and loved until you cannot take anymore. ."

His challenge burns me as I feel the force of his lycan surging through our bond.

I know he is right. I've already lost.

Viggo is mine, and I have every intention of taking what belongs to me. 

_________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.2K 27
The year is 2040, Kaydence Evans is trying to survive college in a world full of werewolves. She has been trained by her father for past 10 years in...
77.8K 2.6K 33
Rejected on her eighteenth birthday, Aiyana accepts that she'll never have a mate and focuses on her dream - to become a veterinarian and pack doctor...
47K 1.2K 27
{[Complete]} small edits here and there this book is also getting rewritten so it will be better. Celeste is the first blue Wolf in centuries. She is...
604K 17.9K 23
On the morning of her 21st birthday, Neera awakens to find her mate brand marks her as the Destined One for none other than the Alpha of her pack. Sh...