Her Heinous Revenge

By nehsdelirante

A book full of suspense, mystery....... . . . . . . Disclaimer : Consists of scenes related to murder, rape... More

Main Leads
Scene behind the wall
Aap kaun?

AGNI!!!!

64 16 5
By nehsdelirante

The next day, she woke up as her alarm rang. She started her day with her regular schedule but something was different today. Because today she was going to start her plan which she has been making since she was 18.

After completing her chores and having breakfast, she took the bag which she brought from that house and put her laptop in it. She put a few things in the bag which included a camera. She wears heavy shoes which brought yesterday.

She put her bag on her back taking the keys of her bike from a nearby table as well as the helmet and went to her location.

She entered a cafe, sat in a secluded area and opened her laptop. She opened some sites on it and soon a footage appeared. She cuts out the footage of a particular part and saves it in some folders......

She has been watching the camera footage for 3 hours.  After a few minutes, she puts the footage which she saved a while ago and checked if everything is going on well or not.

She puts on her mask, collects everything and leaves the place. Then she stops her bike near a villa in the silent alleyway. She wears both pairs of gloves.

Soon she entered the villa which was quite as if nobody lived there. She went towards the bar area which she already knew where it was.

She saw a man sitting on a sofa with his back facing her. She went near him and put a hand on his shoulder.

The man looks back and narrows his eyes trying to recognise the person. His eyes were heavy and was fully drunk. He cannot even stand on his own.

She came in front of him and waves at him. She smirked when he just stared at her and looked in deep thoughts.

"Kaise ho shukla?" She asked as she was meeting him after several years.

(How're you, Shukla?)

"Tum kaun ho?" He asked in return

(Who are you?)

"Tumhari maut!! Pehchana nahi hume??" She said with a smirk.

(Your death!! Didn't you recognise me??)

"Aree hum apna chehra dikhana bhool gaye!" She said and removed her mask.

(Ooh I forgot to show you my face!)

He tried hard to recognise her but everything went in vain. She opened her bag and took out the camera placing it near the side table. She sits in front of him and waves at the camera.

"Chalo hum batate hai hum kaun hai.
Blaze!!" She said looking at him but he still couldn't recognise her.

(Let me tell you who I am.
Blaze!!)

"Ab bhi yaad nahi aa raha, koi baat nahi tumhe thoda torture karlu shayad yaad aa jaye vaise bhi 15-20 saal purani cheeze bhul gaye hoge na tum."She said and took out the box and ropes.

(Still you don't remember me, it's okay let me just torture you maybe you will remember me, you might have forgot 15-20 year old things.)

She tied his hands firstly which he tried to move but could not then she tied his legs too. She opened the box taking a thick needle and lighter.

"Tumhe pata hai humari drawing bohot achhi hai!!"She said confusing him.

(You know my drawing is very good!!)

She heated up the needle with a lighter and placed the hot needle on his head. He shouted as he felt pain. But she repeated it several times making a pattern or more like a name and sign on it.

She completed her work after 15-20 minutes. He was crying out of pain the whole time but it was music for her ears. Blood was flowing from his head continuously.

"Done!! Let me click a picture to show you." She took out her phone and clicked the picture, showing him.

"See!! It's beautiful, right?
Puchoge nahi yeh kyu likha hai?" She asked with a smug expression on her face.

(Won't you ask why I wrote it?)

"Chalo tumhe ek kahani sunate hai! Ek choti si bachhi thi, apne parivar ke saath bohot khush thi fir kuch darinde unki zindagi me aaye. Unse sab kuch cheen liya unka parivar, unka ghar, unki jaan."

(Let me tell you a story! There was a young girl, she was very happy with her family but then some monsters came into their life. They snatched everything from them, their family, their house, their life.)

She took out the knife and opened the rope of his hands with it. He was not able to move at all because of the drinks and torture. She traced the knife on his right hand with a dangerous expression on her face.

"Bhul toh nahi Gaye Aksh Goyal ko?? 18 saal pehle Jo hua tha uske baare me yaad hai??" As soon as she said this sweat on his forehead appeared. His hands started to shake and he tried to say something.

(Did you forget about Aksh Goyal?? Do you remember what happened 18 years ago??)

"Tu_tum toh ma_mar ga_gayi thi naa??"
(Yo_you we_were de_dead na??)

"Bas yahi galti kardi tum logo ne, Shukla! Par ab toh kuch nahi ho sakta! Ab toh tumhari maut tumhare saamne baithi hai....." She said with her eyes darkening with an unknown emotion in it.

(You people got mistaken there only! But now nothing can happen! Now your death is sitting in front of you.......)

"Chod do please mujhe!! Maine kuch nahi kiya, please jaane do mujhe!!"

(Please leave me!! I didn't do anything wrong, please let me go!!)

"Yahi bola tha na uss 11 saal ke bachhe ne tujhse. Kya bigada tha usne tera aur unn logo ka. Inhi haatho se maara tha na tune usse." She said digging the knife with each word.

(That's what that 11 year old boy said to you. What wrong did he do to you people. You killed him with these hands, right.)

She looked in his eyes and forcefully slammed the knife on his hand. His hand was cut into two pieces and an ear piercing sound came from his mouth. After a few minutes he stopped screaming and looked at her with tears rolling down his eyes.

She smirked looking at his tears and then dug the knife in his left hand. He pleaded with her to stop but she kept doing her work. After a few seconds another ear piercing sound came from his mouth as she cut off his left hand.

She cleaned the knife with a cloth and kept it in the bag. She took his photo and marker from the box with a pushpin. She crossed his photo and tagged his photo on his chest with pushpin.

She took out the gun, silencer and packed the bag. She stood up and checked bullets in the gun placing a silencer on it. She looked at him last time and said.

"Blaze is the fire of hell for you!!
Aur mera asli naam toh yaad hai na tumhe.
Agni!!!!" She said and shot him in between his eyes.

(Always remember my real name.
Agni!!!)

She takes the camera from the table and puts it into her bag. She puts her gun in between the legs and leaves the place. After reaching out she took out the gloves and put them in her bag itself and put her mask on. She went to take her bike in a nearby street and left the area.

After reaching a safe distance from the location, she took out her laptop and resumed the recording. She left no trace for anyone to catch her.

She reaches her house after the work and decomposes all the stuff she used at the location in acid. After doing everything, she took a long bath leaving no trace of his dirty blood in her body.

She sat on her bed after having her dinner. She opened a news channel on television with a smirk never leaving her face.

"The CFO of Ahuja enterprise, Brijesh Shukla was brutally murdered in his mansion today. He was associated with the Ahuja enterprise for 25 years. The report says that it was a planned murder as no trace of the murderer is found yet. Cameras of the mansion were also hacked by a professional hacker as there is no IP address found yet. It is also said that it was planned by their rivals because of their success and................" A reporter said standing in front of Shukla mansion.

"Surely it was a planned murder by their rivals!!" She scoffed

She lays on the bed remembering her past and soon sleeps takes over.

🖤#Flashback#🖤

"Papa humara naam Agni kisne rakha??" Agni asked her father with a pout.

(Dad, who named me Agni??)

"Humne!! Kyu? Aapko achha nahi lagta?" He asked

(I did!!  Why ? Didn't you like it??)

"Achha toh hai but hume iska meaning toh pata hi nahi!!"she said with a
serious face.

(It's nice but I don't know what it means!!)

"Agni ka matlab hota hai aag. Jo bure logo ko jala ke raakh kar deti hai. Tum bhi aisi hi ho. Bure logo se kabhi darna mat unse ladna. Kyuki agar dar jaogi toh baki sab darane aaenge koi tumhara saath nahi dega.
Magar agar unka datt ke samna karogi toh tum duniya me sabse shaktishali hogi.
Khud par bharosa rakhna!!" He said trying to make her understand.

(Agni means fire. It burns bad people into ashes. You are like that too. Don't be afraid of bad people. Because if you will be afraid then remaining ones will also come to scare you and no one will be on your side. But if you fight with them like a warrior then you will be the most powerful person in the world.
Have faith in yourself!!)

"Okay papa!!" She said with a huge smile on her face and hugged him tightly making him smile too.

(Okay dad!!)

🖤#Flashback ends#🖤

[The Tattoo of Blaze]

Hello guys!!
Here is the chapter and it's long today !!😭
Bhai bohot mehnat se likha hai thoda vote aur comment kar dete toh achha hota!!!!
And Bhai share Karo apne dosto ke saath.....
Chalo ab Bye!!💗🥹✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 76 8
Now you gotta ask yourself. What would it be like to find out that the people you love and would die for, turn out to be self centered assholes who w...
623K 9.6K 48
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
109K 2.6K 12
حسابي الوحيد واتباد 🩶 - حسابي انستا : renad2315
Burn Marks By Icecold101

Mystery / Thriller

6K 277 7
My TikTok - E.writer🖤 (whteverwhnever) I've just started the Hierarchy Kdrama And I love it !! ( I will definitely be editing this story a lot se...