𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓅𝑒 - 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒸𝓎 𝒿𝒶�...

By cupkissesa

【AGAPE】 (n.) a selfless, unconditional love; one that persists no matter the circumstances season 1 - compl... More

【AGAPE】
𝔞𝔠𝔱 1
prologue
odette's wildest dreams
strawberry cheesecake is next level
jealousy jealousy
poseidon's son
pretty boy percy
the voting system is broken
aunty em
odette's realization
consensus 2
google maps?
you promised me
kiss accusation
INFO
turn him into a goat
only losers wait in lines
odette failed math
why?
more promises
the betrayal
got me blushin
YAYAYAYAY!!!
welp

perfect percy

1.7K 56 16
By cupkissesa

ˢʰᵉ ᵗᵒᵉˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱⁿᵉ ᵇᵉᵗʷᵉᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉᵐ
ʰᵉ ˢᵃʸˢ ʰᵉ'ˢ ⁿᵉʷ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ
ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ʰᵒˡʸ ᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵇᵉⁿᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ
ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵖᵃʳᵏˢ ᶠˡʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵏⁱˢˢ

gяα¢ιє αвяαмѕ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
odette's pov

-EMPTY  is how my stomach felt as we walked into the diner, right as we walked inside the aroma of food hit me in the face. before any of us could say anything we heard a loud annoying laugh from a table, ares. percy looked at him, "well i guess this is the right place." annabeth and grover started walking towards his table so i linked arms with percy and we followed. "gimme a second, i'm just starting a fight on twitter here," ares says as we sat down. grover sat first, then percy, me, and then annabeth. "nothing makes me happier than a good old-fashioned, burn it down fight. oh ok. done," ares says before setting his phone on the table. he turned to percy and sighed, "so your quest... is going to fail, ask me how i know."

"it's not gonna fail," percy countered. "oh my gosh, are you a psychic?" i ask ares. "what? no," ares denied with a weird look. "exactly so therefore you don't know a hundred percent that the quest will fail," i tell him while leaning against percy. "well i'm sure it will fail," ares laughs. my gods his laugh is so horrible, i wonder if he's ever thought about changing it. "for starters.." ares trailed off as he showed us an interview off of his phone, it showed a filthy looking man. he looks greasy, gross. we all leaned closer to the phone to hear what he was talking about, "percy was always troubled, but i never thought he was capable of something like this." "who even is this guy?" i ask while glancing at percy. "my step dad.. what is he doing?" percy asks. "a kid that messed up? what wouldn't he do?" the greasy guy named gabe questions. my eyes narrowed at his words, percy isn't messed up he's perfect.

"wild, right?" ares asked with a smile before continuing, "the fbi is already spreading your picture around." "it's a camaro, i really- we really loved that car. so much.. cut," gabe whined. "i'm gonna kill him," percy says with a glare. "i knew i was going to like you. but safe to say the chances of all of you hitchhiking the rest of the way to la without getting caught are slim to none," ares tells us. "why are we sitting here then? if you're supposed to be looking for the master bolt too," annabeth questions ares skeptically. "hmm. there's really no fear in you, is there? doesn't matter, whether the bolt is retrieved or not, zeus is going to war with poseidon." "no, the oracle said if we return the bolt there wouldn't be a war," percy argues. "is that what she said, or is that what chiron said she meant? yeah you're new to the family, young one, so let me fill you in on how we work. see, years before i was born my grandpa, kronos, ate my aunts and uncles. yeah.. then my dad made him puke them back up, then chopped him into a million pieces and chucked him into a bottomless pit, so that kinda sets the tone right out of the gate. we fight, we betray, we backstab. we will push anyone down a flight of stairs to get ahead, and that's why i love my family so much! my dad knows he's not getting this bolt back with quests or wild goose chases. he knows there's a war coming, and in reality i think he's okay with that. i think he feels it's time for a war, so we're gonna have a war," ares explains, my eyes were wide as he said all of that. "isn't that great?" ares exclaims like he's excited.

"we're completing this quest, and we're stopping this war. you said you can help so how can you?" percy persisted. "okay so here it is. there's an amusement park up the road, i left my shield there. you get me my shield back, and i'll get you to the underworld by lunch tomorrow with a plan to invade hades place," ares suggested. "you left your shield? like forgot it on the merry-go-round?" annabeth asked with a smirk. "okay the chirping was funny to me for a minute, but it's getting old. so do we have a deal, or am i killing all four of you so i can eat in peace?" ares threatened with crazy eyes. "well that was intimidating," i quietly said to myself but then my wrist got grabbed by ares harshly. i gasped as i tried to tear my wrist out of his grip, "you think i'm kidding, you stupid girl?" percy smacked his hands on the table, startling everyone as he fumed, "get your hands off of her and don't touch her again, and then we'll go to the amusement park and get your stupid shield. just don't touch her." i stared at percy and saw his hands clench into fists of anger. ares released my wrist causing me to quickly pull it to my chest and annabeth softly grabbed it to examine it.

percy rubbed my shoulder and ares smirked. "great! one catch. i really do need that shield back, so i'm gonna keep the satyr and miss lover girl here with me as collateral so you don't run off," ares ordered while pointing at grover and me. "what? absolutely not," percy denied. "okay," grover agreed. "no way. i'm not leaving her here with you, she either comes with me or no deal," percy compromised. ares groaned in annoyance, "fine, but that means i'm keeping athena's daughter here instead." percy opened his mouth but grover beat him to it, "it's okay percy. if he wanted to kill any of us, we'd be dead by now. plus, that means i'll have annabeth she's strong and can protect me." can we just walk them to the door?" annabeth asks with an eye roll.

after we all walked to the door percy turned to grover and annabeth, "don't engage with him. he'll probably get you all riled up, get in your head, but you cannot let him." "it's okay guys," grover assured us. "yeah, we know what we're doing. go get the shield, we will be here when you get back," annabeth tells us with a small smile. i gave grover a quick hug, and then threw my arms around annabeth. "be careful ettie," annabeth whispered into my ear. "i will, i promise," i whispered back before pulling away and walking out of the diner with percy. he gave me a smile before interlocking our fingers, "is your wrist doing okay?" "yeah.. i think so," i reply.

we arrived at the scary looking park called 'waterland'. i stepped closer to percy as i was creeped out as he spoke, "i haven't seen a lot of horror movies.. but this seems like exactly the kind of place they'd suggest to avoid." "i'll have to take your word for it.. but i've never seen a horror movie," i shrug. percy gasped as he looked at me, "never? what do you mean like never? like never ever?" "what do you think seaweed brain?" i ask. "well if neither of us are dead in a few days, we really ought to fix that. you're missing out odie.." "like.. like a date?" i ask while tilting my head while he turns his head to look at me. "what?" he asks with a grin and his stupid sparkly eyes. "uh nothing.. we should just get this over with," i reply nervously while trying to change the subject. "oh um yeah," percy says with a sad tone. he starts to walk through the rusty metal bars, the mechanics creaking in the process. "percy wait!" i yell as he pauses and looks above him. "wait what just happened?" he asks. "i think that's celestial bronze.." i trail off while examining it from afar. "oh.. fascinating odie. but what is happening right now?" he questions while looking at me.

    "it'll pass right through a human, but a monster or demigod.." "well what's it doing here?" percy asks while panicking. "uh great question perce.. this isn't some random amusement park, a god had to of built this," i tell him. "what kind of god builds amusement parks?" "i think his name is like hepatitis or something i don't know," i reply with a shrug. "hephaestus?" percy asks while giving me a weird look. "oh yeah him!" "why would he build an amusement park?" "maybe he finds them amusing perce," i claimed with a smile. "that's not really funny odie," percy tells me with a stern look. "sure it is!" i say but quickly apologize as i see his face. "sorry.. i have no idea what i'm even looking at, maybe just push through?" i suggest to him. "what? what if it kills me?" he asks with his voice going up an octave. "then i'll go after you. just push through, trust me." percy was about to push through but he turned around again, "weren't you the one who was all 'the fates said one of us is gonna die, and we should take it seriously'?" "no that was one of my other personalities. just go already perce," i reply with an eye roll. he finally went through and we heard a click noise causing percy to ask, "what was that?" i pushed through and saw '002' before replying, "i don't think hephaestus is trying to hurt us, i think that was a test. he probably just wanted to know anytime one of us came poking around his park, and now he knows."

"this is kind of scary," i say while looking all around. percy turns to me with a smile, "you can hold my hand if you want to." i immediately grab his hand and jump when we hear something in the distance. percy laughs a bit before he opens his mouth and talks but i was too busy admiring his face, gods he's so pretty. "if it belongs to the god of craftsmen, what was the god of war even doing here? aren't they enemies? if so then why'd he split without his shield?" "well ares always had a thing with ap-"
"aphordite. she's hephaestus's wife," percy cuts me off. "him meeting her here in her husbands park is so wrong," i say while shaking my head as percy agrees with me. "they got caught and he left in a hurry. one thing ares was telling the truth about is that the family's a mess," i mutter while we continue walking. i jump into percy's side as we heard music coming from a ride. "what the heck was that?" i ask him and we both turn our head to a ride that's called 'thrill ride o' love".

"perce don't even try to tell me that this isn't weird," i say while looking up at him. "i didn't even say anything," he replies while looking back at me. "but you were thinking it! this is probably where they got caught, so let's go," i tell him while dragging him towards the ride. "yeah let's go check out the scary ghost ride.. why not?" he says sarcastically making me slap his shoulder lightly. once i saw it was a boat ride i backed up a little, "you know.. i should probably stay out here for look out, have fun!" "wait what? i'm not leaving you out here," he objects quickly. "i am not going on a boat for a water ride.. i choose life," i say nervously. "come on odie, i'll be next to you the whole time. nothing bad will happen," percy says gently. "promise?" "i promise," percy replies before helping me get into the boat. once we were both sat down next to eachother i held onto him, terrified as we started moving. "gods i regret this already," i mumble. "it's okay i'm here," percy says to me as he wraps his arm around my waist.

as we moved down the water in silence, i admired percy's face to keep myself calm. "why are you staring at me?" percy asks while looking forward before moving his head to meet my gaze. "because it's calming," i reply with a smile. he smiles back and i see his eyes glance at my lips for a second before meeting my eyes once again. we both started to lean in, but before our lips could meet i jumped away as music started blaring. 'what is love?' the song said loudly. i awkwardly looked at percy as he looked at his feet cursing quietly, "what the heck just happened?" "well we almost-" "no not that." "oh, i don't know. i feel like i've heard this before. i think from an orthodontist's office maybe?" he says making me hum and move closer to him.

the lights were flickering as colors came flooding onto the wall of the tunnel. "wow," i said in awe as the beautiful colors danced across the wall. percy watched me as i focused on the walls, and i looked at him as he looked away. after a short moment i looked back at the wall to see a pregnant woman silhouette, what the... "wait i know this," percy realized making me look at him with confusion. "it's hephaestus's story," he claimed. "rejected by hera, rejected by aphrodite. my mom told me these stories all of the time. i remember.. she said-" he stops making me grab his hand. "she said what?" "she said this is what gods are like to each other. this is the kind of family they are." "why didn't you want to say that?" "she was trying to keep my away from you guys.. maybe annabeth was right, maybe she should've been preparing me better," percy sighed as he dropped my hand as he turned his head away from me. i took his face in my hands gently and turned his face to meet mine as i spoke softly, "maybe she was, so then when you got to me.. to all of us, you would be different." he looked into my eyes and moved some my hair behind my ear. the boat suddenly started to go faster making us scream and i wrapped my hands around his neck as he held my waist. we passed through so many rooms full of crystals, soon enough we started to slow down again. we saw a room that had a huge golden statue with something in it's hands. "there it is, its ares shield," percy pointed out while it was thundering and boats were being crushed ahead.

percy stood up and looked down at me with a look. "odie we gotta jump now!" "no no no," i start repeating as he drags me up. "it's okay odie i'm here," he reassures me as i start crying and shaking my head. he then pulls me off of the boat with him, but as we landed in the water we got separated. i'm unable to keep my head above water, percy's fine but panic sets in as he sees me struggling. the desperate fight for air amplifying as i try to get to percy. but the overwhelming grip of the water doesn't let me get to him, then i see water shoot towards me. i woke up and immediately started coughing up water. percy sat next to me and patted my back while helping me stand up. after i stopped coughing i looked up at him, "did you just pull me out with your freaky water powers?" "no.." "did you-" "i don't know maybe? i'm trying to figure this out as i go," he shrugs. we then looked up at a large statue made of pure gold. "well how are we gonna get that down?" percy asked while looking at me. "i think it's connected to this throne thingy. it's a machine, but i don't how to start it. gods if only annabeth was here," i sigh before turning to percy.

"it's a gift, with a hidden purpose. hephaestus offered it to hera, but as soon as she sat in it she couldn't get back up. all of the gods tried but the machine was too smart, too strong, it was too much even for them. finally, they said if hephaestus let hera free, aphrodite would be his wife. the chair is the bargain," percy rambled as i listened. he's so cute. "so one of us goes in and the other gets the shield," percy states. my face dropped and i stepped forward quickly, "yeah i'll do it, don't worry." but percy grabbed my hand, pulled me back, and then protested, "what? no. wait a minute." "whoever goes in, isn't coming out. it's pretty clear, perce." "i know that's why i told you to wait," he tells me. "this isn't the arch, you are not pushing me into the stairwell again," i argued. "yes i am." "i'm not letting you, it doesn't work this way." "it's why your here." "what?" i ask with tears developing in my eyes.

"when i was choosing my team, i told chiron i need someone who wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice me if the quest required it. he agreed and it's you." "that sounds like annabeth, not me. don't lie to me right now," i tell him. percy just continues, "you were right, odie. i cannot believe it but even the fates were right. there isn't any getting around this. we dodged it at the arch, barely, but this isn't something you can dodge forever." "the oracle choose you, the gods choose you!" i start yelling at him but he cuts me off. "this isn't about that." "then what is this about?" i ask. "you're better than this than me, and you know it. believe me i wish there was another way for this quest to succeed. but i just don't see it." i stepped closer to him and just looked at him, "you're not doing this again. you said you'll be with me the whole time, and that nothing bad will happen. you can't leave again, please." i plead with tears running down my face. percy looks down at me with sympathy as he takes his pen out of his pocket and holds it out to me. "no perce," i cry out as i grab his hand and the pen. "i'm sorry odie.. but there's nothing else we can do. cause there's no way i'm letting you in that chair," percy tells me while wiping off my tears and letting go of my hand, leaving me with his pen.

i quickly shove the pen into my pocket as he turns to the chair. before he could even think of sitting down i grab his hand and pull him towards me. "what are y-" percy starts but is cut off by my lips on his. he was unresponsive at first making me begin to pull away but he put his hands on my face and pulls me back. after a few moments we both pulled away but rested our foreheads against each others. i kept my eyes closed as i felt his thumb run over my lips. "please don't go..." i try to persuade him as my eyes flutter open to meet his. he just kisses my forehead and pulls me into a tight hug, i closed my eyes again as i melted into his arms. he eventually unwraps himself from me and speaks, "i need you to promise me something." "anything." "when this quest is over and you have my mom and all... can you maybe swing back here and try to get me out of this thing?" i scoffed at his question, "you didn't have to ask perce." "just making sure," he smiled at me as he sat down and gears starting moving.

"this is weird, it's warm," percy says with a shaky voice. i watch him as i see gold climbing up his legs and i start panicking, "no perce, i don't like this at all, stand up now!" my breathing started to pick up as he replied with, "i can't." "i'm so sorry.. this is all my fault, i'm so sorry," i apologize as tears stream down my face as my throat closed up. "it's okay," percy tells me. "i'm so sorry." "it's okay, odie." "no, i'm sorry." "i'm okay." i kept shaking my head at him, "i'm sorry." "we're okay," percy says as tears fall down his face as he watches me before he completely turned into gold. the shield clanged to the floor as it fell and i just cover my face with hands, "i'm so sorry."

after a few minutes i made my way behind the chair and saw the gears. i attempted to turn and twist the gears, but failed. which resulted in me banging my fists against them in anger, i paused as i heard a door creak open. i looked up to see a man who spoke up, "do you need some help finding your way out?" he played a weird tune which caused a ladder to shoot down, "off you go." "i am not leaving him," i claim. "yeah that isn't really how it works. it's kind of a one-way sort of thing. it can't be undone." "how do you know?" "because i built it," the man says. i looked up at him with a sigh and then looked back at percy, "like i just said i'm not leaving without him. so if you aren't gonna help me, could you please leave so i can attempt to focus?" "in spite of what my brother might've told you, i'm not someone who will be pushed around. just walk out with the shield and be a hero. on your way to the greatest glory." "the greatest glory would come from leaving here with him. hero or not." "your mom would be proud if you left with the shield. everything will go back to as it always has been, always will be, as it should be." "it isn't how it should be! eat or be eaten, power and glory and nothing else matters. ares is that way, zeus is that way, athena is that way, my mom might even be that way, but he isn't that way," i shout. i look over at percy again before sighing, "he's better than that. maybe even i was that way at some point. but i don't wanna be that way anymore. i won't be like any of you, i just won't."

hephaestus did something that made the gears grind together loudly. i ran to the front of the throne and the gold starting leaving his face which made me smile. percy started breathing heavily and i reached out and pulled him out of the chair and into a hug. "some of us don't like being that way either. you're a good kid odette larson, i'll make sure to put in a good word with your mom," hephaestus says before leaving. percy hugged me and rubbed my back up and down, "you okay, odie?" "am i okay? are you okay?" i ask while looking up at him and loosening my grip around his neck. "i'm okay," percy replies as i pull away from the hug. "we should probably go back to the diner," i mutter. percy huffs in disappointment, "yeah, i guess...
so are we gonna talk about that kiss?" my face flushes but i pretend i don't hear him as i walk away. he jogs up to catch up with me before asking me another question,

"SO WHEN CAN I KISS YOU AGAIN?"

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤

this is the longest chapter so far! and they finally kissed... if there are any spelling mistakes feel free to correct me. once again thank you to all the people who are voting. plz tell me what you guys think of the book, i would love to hear your opinions( plz be kind tho). thank you so much for reading!
i appreciate you<3.
love, aim

got any ideas for the story?      ———->

໒꒰ྀི'• ˕ •' ꒱ྀིა

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 226 15
✦ . ⁺ . ✦ .  ⁺ . ✦ ↳ percy jackson and the olympians x oc ✦ . ⁺ . ✦ .  ⁺ . ✦
2.2K 75 7
【 K A L O N】 。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ゚。 cordelia jackson, percy jackson's sister,  ゚・。・゚ ends up at camp half-blood and goes on a quest with her broth...
7K 303 8
"ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜꜰᴜʟ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴜꜱ ꜱᴏ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ Qᴜɪᴇᴛ" ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇᴍɪ- ɢᴏᴅꜱ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ "ᴀɴᴅ ɪ...
38.8K 1.3K 49
❛ 𝐢 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞'𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐰 �...