Kamen rider Ryuki x Oshi no K...

By JustyTurner

A beautiful idol popular in Japan, her name is Ai Hoshino, a beautiful 16-year-old idol. She is the personifi... More

Protagonist: Ryuki
Harem
Chapter 1: The cracked mirror
Chapter 2: Contract deal
Chapter 3: The swan and dragon
Chapter 4: The snappy crab
Chapter 5: Mess with the horns
Chapter 6: A suspense snake
Chapter 8: Rogue rider
Chapter 9: A bull with weapons of destruction

Chapter 7: A date with a star

471 26 3
By JustyTurner

It was the afternoon as we see Y/n and Ai entering the house after a long day of work and they are shown to be very tired as Y/n make his way over to the couch and collapses onto the couch with a sigh while Ai enter the room with a yawn.

Ai: Man that was some hard work together wasn't it?

Y/n: You can say that again. So many mirror monsters to take out, your stage shows and all that. (Sigh) It feels like my energy is all drained up.

Ai: (smile) Well lucky tomorrow is our day off meaning we can do something fun.

Y/n: Oh yeah your right. Huh well you got any ideas?

Ai: (smile) Yep. Since we have been together for a long time, how's about we take our relationship to the next level by going on a date.

Y/n: (Sat's up the couch in surprise) Wait really?!

Ai: (smile) Sure why not. It will be fun, what do you say?

Y/n: (blush) U-Um s-s-sure. That sounds wonderful.

Ai: (smile) Awesome. Well I'm gonna go and have a shower. Bye~!

She then leave to get a shower and once she is gone Y/n blushes mad that he is going on a date with Ai and thinks to himself.

Y/n: (thought) I might need some help.

(Intro)

(Next day)

We see Isamu standing at his balcony of his apartment taking some sips of his coffee as he stare at the veiw when his phone goes off inside his apartment. He make his way inside and picks up the phone and answer.

Isamu: Hello this is Isamu speaking?

Y/n: (phone) It's me Isamu.

Isamu: Oh hey Y/n. How is your day off doing?

Y/n: (phone) Um good but quick question. How do you impress a girl on a date?

Isamu: Why asking me this?

Y/n: (phone) Your seem like a guy who gets girls.

Isamu: Hhhmmm Well that might be true. I remember some people saying I look like a rich man who picks up girls.

Y/n: (phone) Well do you?

Isamu: I rather not. Its not that I don't want to have a relationship with anyone i love just that it gets in the way of my job.

Y/n: (phone) Makes sense.

Isamu: But why asking me this? You going on a date with someone?

Y/n: (phone) Yeah Ai wanted us to go a date and I wanna know you have some advice.

Isamu: Well i don't have one.

Y/n: (phone) Jeez thanks man.

Isamu: (chuckle) You don't get it. You don't need any advice what so ever. You been with Ai since you both were little right? Meaning you'll already know everything that she wants or what she needs. If anything your all sorted just need to spent time with her.

Y/n: (phone) Okay that make sense. Still I'm a bit nervous.

Isamu: (smile) It will be fine. Besides just imagine it as you two hanging out like always.

Y/n: (phone) Yeah got it. By away any news about that snake rider?

Isamu: Not really. It seems like he disappeared but I'll inform you if he ever comes up.

Y/n: (phone) Right. Well wish me luck.

Isamu: (smile) Enjoy your date.

He ended the call and just smiles as he heads off to clean some clothes.

(Meanwhile)

Y/n and Ai are seen at the park just walking by and seeing everyone enjoying themselves as everything is peaceful and nice.

Ai: (smile) Ain't this a nice day today.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah sure is.

Then Y/n felt a hand being grabbed by Ai which made him blush which Ai turn and noticed. She smiled and soon come across a Ice cream truck so Y/n tells Ai to wait and heads over.

Short while later he came back with two cons of ice cream ad he hand one to her.

Ai: (smile) Yummy! Thank you Y/n.

Y/n: (smile) It's no problem. Figure you like that flavour.

Ai: (smile) Totally. I maybe order but my childhood isn't gone you know.

Y/n: (smile) Right.

Then kids run by laughing as they watch them go by. Ai smiled as they run off to the play park while Y/n noticed and ask.

Y/n: You okay?

Ai: (smile) Yeah. Kids are so cute.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah. Although my dad told me kids are sometimes a nightmare.

Ai: How come?

Y/n: Let's just say I was sometime a nightmare.

Ai: (giggle) True but that's what kids are. Really they're just wanted to play and have fun.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah that's true.

The two licks theie ice creams up until they were done. Then Ai noticed a bit of Ice cream on Y/n's cheek so she use her finger to scop it up and puts it in her mouth.

Ai: (smile) Delicious!

Hee smiles made Y/n heart warm up as the two continue as they soon come up to a mall where they go into shop to shop and browse around and maybe buy a few things.

Ai: How cheeky this out.

He turn to see her wearing a T-shirt with a bikini on it almost like she is wearing her biki in the mall.

Ai: (smile) Pretty hot isn't it?

Y/n: (smile) I know it's a shirt.

Ai: (giggle) Your just too smart to be tricked.

They have a few laughs and after purchasing soke things we see them walking by all awhile Ai gets recognised by some people. Some even come over just for an autograph which she happily signed.

Some fans even call Y/n "lucky" for dating an idol which he just nervously smile and they continue on. Soon they stood near a fountain as the two have a chat about something.

Ai: Hey if you have to choose any contract monster besides a dragon. What would it be?

Y/n: Uuuummm.....A lion.

Ai: Ah, good choice. For me it would be......a cat or a peacock.

Y/n: Make sense. Peacocks are beautiful.

Ai: (smile) You call me beautiful?

Y/n: (blush) I mean-!

Ai: (giggle) Just messing with you. I would say lions are maybe scary but they are adorable if you treat him nicely.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah not to mention fluffy.

Ai: (smile) Yeah.

They keep on talking as Y/n is facing Ai but that's when he noticed something at the background. Behind Ai he noticed a hooded figure staring back at him. He glance over to the hooded figure and feels kinda creepy as the hooded man continues to stare at him while the crowd walks by.

Ai: Hey you listening?

Y/n: Huh? Oh yeah it's just......don't want to freak yo out but there is someone beh-

When he goes to point the hooded figure is gone. Ai turn and after seeing no one she said.

Ai: (smile) Looks like i have stalker but I know my big and strong rider will protect me.

Y/n: Yeah that's true. Hey we should go.

Ai: (smile) Sure let's go.

(Sometime later)

They arrived at a beach as we see the two on the walkway as they stood at the end of the walkway and looking at the veiw. Y/n turns back as he have a feeling this hooded figure is behind them but he wasn't.

Ai: Hey is something wrong?

Y/n: Yeah. Actually.....I shouldn't have told you this from the beginning and I wanted to tell you this now.

Ai: Okay what is it?

He stare at Ai, takes a deep breath and then tells her.

Y/n: I've been getting visions or dreams of your death. It may sound creepy but ever since we became riders I've been getting these visions of someone stabbing you and leaving you to die. It may sound insane but I'm afraid something bad would happen to you and I can't afford losing you.

Ai: (shocked) Oh.....that is creepy but.....I can't really blame you. To be honest I am afraid that something bad will happen to you. As an idol like myself I've gain fans that would love me but......some may take their love a bit too seriously and may try to harm others just for me. I know it may not be as dangerous as being a rider and fighting monsters but just a thought of you being killed by a crazy fan because of me.......it scares me. I don't wanted to quit as an idol but the thought about it scares me.

Y/n: Huh.....I guess we both have something in common.

Ai: Yeah. I just don't want to lose someone I care for.

Y/n: Same. I don't want to lose you as well and I would never say to give up your idol career. Besides I work there so if you left then things would be weird.

Ai: (smile) Well this girl is not gonna give up. Not until she is 100 years old.

Y/n: (smile) You always have a great personality and a beautiful smile. Makes me wonder all that comes from.

Ai: (smile) It's just who I am. Your personality is sweet and kind and I like a person who is like that.

Y/n: (smile) I like your personality as well.

She smiled as the two look at each other and then Y/n surprised her by spinning her around. This indeed surprised her but her surprise turn to laughter as they spin around as the two laugh and then they stop.

Now they were close with Ai resting her body onto Y/n's as the two are like hugging as the two look at each other. Ai smiled and then lend over and peck him on the lips with her own which made Y/n blush as she tells him.

Ai: (smile) I love you. I always love you.

Y/n: (smile) I love you too my cute Idol girl.

She let out a soft giggle as their heads get close and then their lips touched. They begin kissing as Ai lifted her leg up as they kissed. Y/n and Ai made out for sometime as they can feel their soft and smooth lips as they let out some moans.

Soon they stop as they take a breath and they look at each other. Y/n stared at Ai's eyes as he smiled and he place his forehead onto her forehead.

Y/n: (smile) Never let your star go out.

Ai: (smile) I won't and never let that fire burn out.

Y/n: (smile) Understood.

The two of them hugged for sometime and soon they leave and head home.

(Meanwhile)

Alarms going off as Isamu is called by Kaito for something bad as we see Kaito at the computer while Isamu rushed in and ask.

Isamu: What's going on?!

Kaito: We got some activity going on and it's not good. A hotel was attacked and everyone is dead.

Isamu: Those Mirror monsters. They will pa-

Kaito: That's the worst part. The hotel was not attacked by Mirror monsters.

Isamu: Then what? Who attacked the hotel?

Kaito:........Let me show you.

He then open up a security footage of the hallway as they see a figure attacking innocent people and killing everyone on sight. Isamu can't make out what it is but then his eyes widen in shock as he mutter out.

Isamu: (shocked) A rider......a rider attack the hotel?!

Kaito: Yeah.

Isamu:.....Call everyone here now! We have an emergency.

To be continued........................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 4.3K 41
(Y/N) (L/N) is a 15 year old kid. He has a great life from his years. Until he was caught up with a disease and was now dying. He then woke up in the...
10.2K 284 18
Hoshino Acquamarine x Miku Daughter Reader Ai and Miku have been best friends for many years.In the idol world, the popular 16-year-old idol, Miku, g...
2.1K 116 13
๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ, ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ผ. ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„ ๐Ÿ…บ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†† ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„'๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ††...