LEGO Ninjago (Reader Insert)

By SuperNinjaDragon7

For as long as you can remember, you have been alone. You have felt different compared to others and don't kn... More

Story Info.
The Beginning
Way of the Ninja
King of Shadows
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust a Snake
Can of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green Ninja
All or Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
Darkness Shall Rise
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still

Pirates vs. Ninja

226 7 2
By SuperNinjaDragon7

(Another chapter up and ready for your eyes to read. It will be a while till the next chapter, though I'm excited to write the Bizzaro Ninja. Hope you enjoy. Bye.)

We have settled into our new home after having moved in a couple days ago. The guys shared a room, Nya and I share one since we are the only girls and I am fine with sharing my space with her, so that left Wu and Lloyd with their own. We had a little trouble at first but fell into a routine real quick. I was making some noodles as Kai helps Lloyd train as he wears oven mitts as Lloyd punch's and kicks into them. "Good, keep it up." I hear Kai say. "Fists of fury!" I smile at Lloyd's energy as I focus on making lunch. "You can't even see 'em move, I'm so fast! Ha!" Oh, Lloyd. I then put the noodles in bowls as I walk over and give one to Cole, Jay, and Zane as they watch Lloyd train. "Save the gloating. It can be used against you by your enemy." I smile at Kai's wisdom. I stand with the guys and I was watch them. "Oh, please. I'm ready to face whatever you throw at me." Lloyd says then deliver a great side-kick at Kai which knocks him back and against a desk.

"Hey! Remember who's paying for us to live here." I call out to them. "Sorry, (Y/N). Also, grasshopper, you're not even ready to face my pinky toe." Kai says and I roll my eyes as I walk over and give a bowl to Lloyd who takes it and greedily eats the noodles. I lend a hand to Kai and he takes off one of the oven mitts and takes my hand and I help him up then give him his bowl. "I see the student has become the teacher." I look over at Master as he appears sitting and with a cup of tea in his hand. "You will learn fast, Lloyd, with lessons from the five ninja." He says. Always so wise.

"Great, now that that lesson is over, and after we finish these delicious noodles, how about some target practice... on Kai." I hear Kai gulp and feel him become anxious at having to be the target. I smile and mentally laugh but then calm myself. "You'll each get your turn, but first, I don't want you to be late for your next lesson with Nya." Master says. "Awwww! But when will I learn Spinjitzu?" Lloyd whines and I walk over and put a hand on his shoulder. "You'll learn in time. Now finish your noodles and I'll accompany you to Nya." I tell him as he looks at me. "Indeed, it will. But it will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found." Master says then Lloyd sighs in defeat and eats his noodles.

He then walks off to his room to finish. I know that because he was going in the direction of his room. "Ha! Sound familiar?" I hear Cole say. "I wasn't that whiny." Kai defends. "No. You were worse." "Pfft!" I had to cover my mouth to keep myself from laughing out loud. "Heh-heh-heh. Guys, I know we're trying to prepare Lloyd for the future, but it's hard to give him the best training if we don't have the space we need." Jay says. I breathe in to calm myself as I remove my hand from my mouth. "Thank you, Jay. I prefer not to have to buy more than what we need because you guys get reckless and break something." I state. I mean, I'm loaded but that doesn't mean I want to spend like crazy. "Jay and (Y/N) are right. I miss the Destiny's Bounty. Too bad it's gone." Cole says. I sigh as I remember our last home. It still hurts to think about it. "Hm. I see your point. Perhaps we could find somewhere else to aid in his journey." Master says. I smile then stretch my back and hear it pop a little, "Alright. I'm gonna go see Nya and check on Ultra with her. See ya." I say and walk off. I hear the guys say bye as I make my way to the roof.

Once I make my way to the roof and I walk up and stop as Shard leans his head into me, making me step back a little but I smile and give him a scratch. The other dragons growl and I shake my head as I go and give them scratches too. "Hey, (Y/N)." I look to see Nya wave at me. I wave back then get nudged by the dragons and go back to giving them scratches. "Man, they really missed you." I hear Nya say. "Well, I did make their favorite dragon chow and I would make sure they would get their stretches and flights in before they left." I reply. "Oof!" I fall back after getting a particularly hard nudge from Rocky. "I think Cole might have competition." Nya jokes. I smile and shake my head as I stand up.

I then feel my powers flare up as Lloyd approaches and I look to see him walk and stop in front of Ultra. "Now that I've given him his medicine, he should be able to fly properly soon. (Y/N) helping him sped up the healing so he should be flying stronger than ever." Nya says to Lloyd, petting Flame's head. "But it's important to take care of him because one day he'll be yours." She adds. "Uh, mine? Really?" Lloyd says excitedly. "Sure. The elemental dragons were loyal to the four ninja. And are still loyal to (Y/N)." I roll my eyes a that. "But the Ultra-Dragon, he's meant for the Green Ninja to ride." Nya finishes. "Whoa! I never knew that." Lloyd says.

"See? Even a samurai like myself can teach you a thing or two." Nya says and I roll my eyes playfully at that. "But, uh, I don't know how to fly." Lloyd says. "Don't worry. The guys and I will teach you. Its not that hard once you get the hang of it." I tell him. "He'll be the fastest and strongest dragon in all of Ninjago." Nya says. I step back as Ultra stands and flaps his wings a little. "Looks like he's already feeling better." I hear Lloyd says. "Oh, he is. Go get some flying done, big guy!" I exclaim. "Yeah, go get some air, big boy." Nya adds. Then Ultra flies off to go fly on his own for a while.

After that Lloyd and I meet with the guys as Master leads us outside. We are currently standing on a sidewalk as we give our attention to him. "It's time we search Ninjago City for a more suitable place to train Lloyd." He says. "Oh, but Sensei, Ninjago City is huge. It'll take us all day to find it on foot." I hear Jay complain. "And without our golden weapons we have no Spinjitzu vehicles. How are we to get around town?" Zane says. "You'll learn to travel with these." Master says, holding out a bus token. "What are those?" Really, Cole? "They can transport you anywhere you want to go in the city." Master answers. "Like a magic portal?" "Oh! Or a Spinjitzu vortex?" Okay, seriously? I grab the token from Wu. "Guys, this is a bus token." I state, holding the token to show them with an unimpressed face. I hear Wu chuckle as the guys then have sheepish looks. I think they needed a break from powers.

"Oh." "Right." "That is also useful." "We do need transport." I roll my eyes at them. Wu hands me more tokens and, as luck would have it, a bus stops in front of us. The doors open and we get in. I give the driver the tokens and we finds seats as we ride. "So, where are we going to train Lloyd?" I look up as Jay leans against his seat to look back. And for reference: Jay is in the seat in front of me and Kai is behind me, Cole is seated with Jay and Zane is with Kai, which leaves Lloyd sitting next to me on my right and closest to the window. "Well, it has to be someplace with a lot of space." Cole says, looking back too. "But we need equipment. Actual equipment. Oven mitts can only do so much." I look back at Kai as he joins the conversation. "And we need it somewhere so that people will not be affect or injured." Zane adds. I think about what they said, "Well, the only place I can think of that has all three is a dojo." I say. "Oh! That's perfect." Jay says. "Only, where can find a dojo?" Lloyd asks. Oh, right.

Garmadon's P.O.V.

I don't understand. I rebuilt Destiny's Bounty into the Shadow Bounty, I have the Serpentine army under my command, I have forged the Golden Weapons into the Mega Weapon, but it would not destroy the Ninja's dragon. What am I not understanding? And now they mock me? ME? I yell in frustration. "They dare mock me? Aah!" I storm around in a room. "How does this weapon work?" I slam on to the desk. But then I see book pop out of a secret compartment within it. I calm myself, "What's this?" I grab the book then open it and read what is written. "Captain Soto. Captain's Log. You mean this ship belonged to a pirate crew long before the Ninja ever had it?" Hmm. Makes sense now that I think about it.

But on the other hand, "Now this crew sounds like they knew how to fly a ship. I wish they were here to show these scaly idiots how it's done." I said. But then the Mega Weapon starts emitting a black sand-like energy. "What? What is happening?" I drop the book as I hold onto it more firmly it starts to glow. "The power of the Mega Weapon, it won't let me let go of it!" It drains me and I collapse onto my hands and knees. "Feel weak." I try to regain my breath. "All hands on deck!" I hear a voice. "What has it done?" I say out loud. It's glow dimming and no longer draining me. "I am Captain Soto." I blink in shock. "Captain Soto?" No. It couldn't be. Or... I look at the Mega Weapon. Could it?

Third Person P.O.V.

After riding for a while, the Ninja get off the best as they look at a dojo. "Grand Sensei Darerth's Mojo Dojo." (Y/N) reads the sign of the dojo. "This is where Lloyd is going to train?" Cole says. "Well, it's better than getting yelled at by (Y/N). Ow!" Jay says then yelps as he holds the back of his head where (Y/N) hit him. "Let's just go in before Jay says something that might get him hurt more." Kai says. The group enter the place. Right as they all walk in, a man with a brown robe and gold chain necklace with a smug expression enters after passing through some beads hanging from a doorway. "Welcome to Grand Sensei Darreth's Mojo Dojo. I am Grand Sensei Darreth. And I dare-th you to join my dojo." The man, now known as Darreth, (And one of the funniest characters in the whole show) introduces himself. "Hee-ya!" He does a very poor kick. The Ninja only give him confused looks as he continues to do some random moves and even get himself tied up in the beads. "I think he may be grand in something other than martial arts." (Y/N) mutters to Zane, who only nods at her statement.

"Face the wall of karate trophies." Darreth says as he untangles himself and walks over to mentioned trophies that are displayed. "If you look closely, my name is on all of them. That is because the an a highly skilled karate machine." He says, having grabbed one and look at his reflection then place it back on the display case that held his trophies. "Look, Darreth," Kai starts, gently pushing Lloyd a little as he and boy step forward. "We're wondering if we could share your dojo. You see, we've been put in charge of training this little guy to become the greatest ninja in all of Ninjago." He explains.

"Not possible, for I am the greatest in the land. How many trophies do you have?" Darreth says as he walks up to them with an arrogant attitude. "Look, pal, we're the guys that just saved the city from that giant snake." Jay snips at him, Lloyd looking down with a frown at what Darreth said. "Heh. Am I looking at Lord Garmadon? Because unless I'm stupid, and I'm not, Lord Garmadon destroyed the Devourer." Darreth states. "Heh-heh. That's been a huge misunderstanding. Actually, we were the ones who-" "Got the Devourer in position so that Garmadon would have an opportunity to deliver the blow to destroy it." (Y/N) interrupts Jay, covering his mouth with her hand as she explained. "Very well. I'll let you train here but only on one condition. You can defeat me. If you succeed, we will share the dojo." Darreth states. (Y/N) removes her hand from Jay and wipes it on her pants.

Darreth then assumes a stance. "Unh! That's right. I, Grand Sensei Darreth, master of all animal fighting styles, challenge one of you to a battle. I know the Tiger. Rwarr!" He says, getting on all fours then clawing at them while making growling noises. "The Python." The then stands and waves his body while making some hissing noise. "Penguin. Awk, awk!" He waddles in place as he makes a chirping sound. The others stand back as Kai puts on his hood then pounds his fist into his palm as he then does Spinjitzu. Darreth screams like a monkey as he spins in the tornado then Kai stops as he looks down at him. Darreth looks up at him with a surprised face, "How did you-?" "You might know animals, but we know Spinjitzu." Kai says to Darreth, placing his hands on his hips, feeling victorious. Darreth stands up, "You can train in my dojo anytime." He says, bowing to them.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

After working out an agreement with Darreth to use his dojo, we got back to training Lloyd. "When you strike with your fists, concentrate. You may be small, but you're strong." Cole says as he places a stack of wood on a table. There are seven total. I watch with anxiety because I worry Lloyd might break his hand but I say nothing because want to support him. Lloyd holds his hands in front of him as he closes his eyes to concentrate. He then jumps and brings down his fists and he he shakes the ground as he broke all the boards and even the table. I balance myself and stand up straight as I look to see a crack in the ground. Well, I guess I don't have to worry about him breaking his hand.

I look around to see Jay and Kai knocked back against something, Zane on his back on the ground, Cole hugging a punching bag hanging from the ceiling and Master, wait... Never mind. Master sitting a drinking tea, appearing unfazed. "That was the power of the Scythe of Quakes. And you did it without the Golden Weapon." I hear Jay say. "That must be why you have the potential to be the greatest ninja. You can harness all of the elemental powers." Zane says. I blink my eyes as my vision changes and I see Lloyd's elemental aura become stronger with most of his aura being consumed in green. "Really? Cool." Lloyd says as I blink my eyes again and vision returns to normal. "With this power, you must be careful. You must learn to control it before it controls you." Master says.

"Master is right. Also, it's not so much that you have all their powers, but more so of you being able to have the power of energy itself and shift it into the form you desire. Like when you broke the boards by summoning the strength of the earth." I said, using my powers to make a whispy mist then form to make it look like a rock. "A keen observation, (Y/N)." I look back and I smile at Master, making the rock fade. "I have to admit, not bad for a kid." I stop smiling as Darreth appears and two kids carrying boards follow him. "But instead of 10 boards, how about 50? Stack 'em, boys." Oh, boy. I see where this is going.

I hear Master sigh and I was right there with him. This guy was full of himself. The two boys stacked the boards on two bricks of concrete. "And perhaps if I, Grand Sensei Darreth, can break through them all, you will allow me to join your team and become... the Brown Ninja!" He says, putting on hood of his own. "Heh. The Brown Ninja? You gotta be joking." I hear Jay try to keep his laughter at bay. Unsuccessfully, may I add. "Sorry, pal. Club's already full." Cole adds and I look to see him with a smile. "Okay, okay. Then maybe this demonstration of my superhuman strength may persuade you. Jeff, Phil, are we ready?" "Yes, Grand Sensei Darreth!" Oh, I feel bad for those boys. "Observe." Darreth says as he readies himself to break the boards.

I cross my arms as I watch. "I call upon the greatest animal to give me strength, the Dragon. Hee-yah!" He hits the boards, but, as predicted. They don't break. I winced a little at Darreth's scream of pain as he holds his hand and hops around in place. The guys burst out laughing and I let some giggles escape. I calm myself, "It takes more than physical strength to break all those boards. Observe." I state waking over and lightly pushing Darreth aside. I then close my eyes as I breathe deeply as I hold my hands together. I then block everything out as I bring up a hand and lower it to the boards. I did it a few times until, "KEE-YAH!" I shout, opening my eyes as I brought my hand down onto the boards. It was still for a moment until a crack was heard then all the boards break. It was silent and I moved my close to me as I hold my hands together and bow. "Wow." I rise up and look back at the two boys to see them with big smiles on their faces.

Jay's P.O.V.

Okay.... Did not see that coming. I close my mouth after realizing that it was opened. I mean, I know (Y/N) is strong, she slammed me on the floor numerous times, all by accident though, but now I am scared of when I get on her bad side. Hopefully the that is never. "Man, she might end up being the new Sensei to the dojo with how fast she's getting a fan club." I hear Cole say to my right and I look to see the two boys ask (Y/N) a bunch of questions and say how awesome she is. I chuckle nervously, "If she does, Ninjago might be more doomed than anything Garmadon can do." I reply. "Yeah. Good point." Cole says.

After that, we call it quits for today and exit the place but then I look up and see, "Oh! That's our ship!" I point to see Destiny's Bounty flying through the streets. "But....pirates?" Pirates? How? "Pirates haven't been around for centuries." I hear Cole say. "Two hundred centuries, to be exact." I hear (Y/N) add. "I sense Lord Garmadon is somehow behind this." Zane says. But the (Y/N) gasps loudly and I look at her and see that she was, you know, one of those faces where people realize something big. "(Y/N), what's wrong?" Cole asks her. "That's what I felt." She says. "Uhh, what?" I ask her. "That feeling. Before we went hunting for a place to stay, it was the power of the weapons rebuilding the Bounty." She explains. "We're gonna have to talk about that later. Right now, we gotta follow that ship." Kai says. "But how are we gonna follow them?" Lloyd asks. "Perhaps this can be of some use." Kai says, showing a bud token. Heh. Look at that.

Third Person P.O.V.

A bus then pulls up and the Ninja board it right as the doors open. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but follow that ship!" Kai tells the driver after depositing a bus token. The driver the presses on the gas as it follows the Bounty. The Ninja then put on their hoods as they ready themselves. Kai then looks down at Lloyd and frowns under his hood, "I don't like the kid coming along. It's too dangerous." He says. "Please, please, please! I'll be super good." Lloyd pleads with them. "The power inside you is still too great, too uncontrollable." Zane tells him as placed a hand on his shoulder. "Zane's right. I'm sorry, Lloyd, but you just started tapping into your powers." (Y/N) gently tells him. "One of these days you'll be able to join us. Sorry, kid." Cole affirms. Lloyd sighs dejectedly as he sits in a chair.

The five Ninja then climb onto the roof of the bus as they prepare to jump onto the Bounty. Kai was reaching to grab the anchor, but then the bus stop abruptly and he quickly takes out a sword as he stabs it in the bus to keep him from falling to the ground. He grabs Zane's arm to catch him and Cole grabs onto the hilt of the sword as Jay grabs onto to Cole and (Y/N) summons a shield to keep her from launching off and remain on top of bus. Once balanced, she makes the shield disappear as she and the guys look down to see an elderly lady cross the street. "Come on, people! We're trying to save the city here!" Jay complains.

They watch as the woman continues to walk while the Bounty flies away. "It's getting away!" Cole says. But then the lady's bag rips open and the contents in it fall to the ground. The guys sigh tiredly and (Y/N) gives them a deadpanned look before hopping off the bus and collects the contents. She puts the contents in a bag she nabbed from Darreth's dojo then helps the woman cross the street. Once they made it to the sidewalk she gives the woman her groceries. "Hope you have wonderful day. Bye!" She says then hurries back to the bus, the driver opened the doors to allow her in. "Now, CATCH THAT SHIP!!!" She shouts, scaring the driver but then she calms herself. "Please." She adds gently. The driver calms down then steps on the gas as they continue to chase after the Bounty.

Meanwhile, people were screaming and running away from the Bounty as it flies above the streets. Darreth, however, has standing on top the building of where his dojo is. He was wearing his hood as he stands with his hands on his hips. "This is my chance to prove they need the Brown Ninja." He says. Then he stretches before running, "Let's do this." Then jumps off the building and onto the ship. "Hee-Yah!" He shouts as he lands, placing his hands on his hips with an overconfident look. "Surrender, or face the Brown Ninja." He says to the crew of pirates that look at him with surprised and confused expressions. "Pajama Man! Get him!" Captain Soto orders as the crew close in on Darreth. "The Wolf! Awoo! The Spider! The Hippo!" Darreth says as he does various animal movements and noises.

The pirates laugh at him and Soto skillfully cuts open his robe. Darreth gasps as he covers himself. "Those swords are really sharp." He says, voice cracking a little. Soto laughs and the Darreth is tied up with rope. "Aw, nuts." Darreth says. "Mates, keep an eye out for any other masked pajama people." Soto orders. "Oooooh! Please! Help!" Darreth cries out. The others watch, after having ditched the bus, as the Bounty passes by them. "Ah, dang it, Darreth." Kai groans. "We need to get onboard that ship." Cole says. Jay then turns around as he looks behind to see a costume shop. He laughs in slight surprise at the coincidence, "There are other ways a ninja can hide in plain sight." He says, pointing at the shop as the others turn around and look. "Huh. Convenient." (Y/N) comments.

After a quick purchase, they exit the shop. They wore pirate-themed costumes and look at each other with approval. "Wow." Jay comments. "Okay, we got the looks, now how are going to get on the Bounty?" Kai asks. (Y/N) smirks as she tightens her bandana wrapped around her head, "Leave that to me." She says. She then calms herself as she summons her powers. She then creates translucent, purple, rock-looking objects that looked like stairs. She opens her eyes, "Last ninja on the ship is a rotten one!" She says then runs off as she makes her way up the steps. The guys smile then follow her as they flip a few times.

They then make it to the ship and once they got on, (Y/N) made the stairs disappear. They sneak in with the crew as they see the pirates corner Darreth. "Ha-ha-ha! How about we have him walk the plank?" Captain Soto says and his crew mates cheer and laugh as Soto makes Darreth walk towards the plank. Darreth opens and closes his mouth as his heart beats fast. He then steps forward onto the plank as Soto pokes him with his sword. "You're making a big mistake. Don't make me call upon the dragon." Darreth says, trying to get out of the situation but the pirates are not deterred. "We have to save him." Jay whispers. "We can't get close enough without blowing our cover." Kai counters, as Soto almost has Darreth near the end of the plank. "Who here wants to see him go splat?" Soto says and the pirates cheer. "Who here wants to see him live?" Jay says in a pirate accent. The pirates cheer but then stop as they think about what was said.

Soto ignores it as he laughs, "Heh-heh. The plank's getting shorter, huh?" He mocks as he holds his blade to Darreth's neck. "We don't need to do this, fellas. I'm a lousy martial artist. What I do, I wouldn't even call it an art. I know I say I'm a brown belt, but I painted it. And my trophies, they're all fake." Darreth confesses and Kai and Jay look at each as they groan at Darreth. (Y/N) rolls her eyes at Darreth's confession, already knowing all that, but then feels familiar presences approaching fast and smiles. Soto, having had enough, pushes Darreth off the plank and the brown-robe wearing man screams as he falls.

But then Ultra catches him as Lloyd cheers from the saddle, riding the four-headed dragon. "I-I... I called the dragon. I... I called the Dragon!" Darreth repeats then laughs in relief as he is held by the ropes in Rocky's teeth. With Darreth safe and the pirates flabbergasted by the appearance of a dragon, the Ninja perform Spinjitzu. "Ninja-Go!" They exclaim as they change into their Gi with their armor as they stare down the pirates. "More pajama men?" Soto says in frustration. "Where? I can't see!" A pirate, with an eyepatch for both eyes, says as a parrot sits on his shoulder. "That's four pajama men and a pajama woman." (Y/N) says as she twirls one of fans. "Ninja versus pirates. Who will win?" Kai says.

The pirates yell at that, ready to fight. Kai removes the sheathe from the sword he brought, Cole takes out a scythe, Zane assuming a stance, Jay taking out a pair of nunchucks and do some moves with them, and (Y/N) stops twirling her fan as she then opens both of them as she stares down the pirates. Both sides wait for the other to make a move and Jay gives Cole a boost up as Cole slices off the feather on Soto's hat. The feather falls to the ground and Soto glares at them as he growls and the crew yell in anger. Zane brought some egg-shaped objects then crush them as smokescreen is released from them. He then throws shurikens at Soto that pin in to the mast. Two pirates rush at Jay but miss him as he jumps up into the air, doing a flip then landing on his feet as he takes his nunchucks and whacks them at a pirate that sends him overboard then knocks out the other one.

Kai pushes back two pirates with his blade then looks into its reflection as one tries to jump at him from behind. He jumps back into time to dodge then he stabs the blade into the floor and then runs across the pirates, kicking them and knocking them onto their backs. (Y/N) was dodging and blocking the swords of three pirates she then ducks her head from a swing and closes one of her fans, tossing it at the pirate and nailing him in the face. She then moves to the side to avoid a slice from a sword then delivers a spinning roundhouse kick at the one who swung at her. She summons her fan back with her powers and blocks a sword with the one she still had and look at the pirate that tried to hit her. He gives her a nervous smile but then screams as he gets thrown at the mast and hits it face first.

A pirate runs at Zane but then stops as Zane spins a sling and whips it at the pirate as he dodged the attacks. He jumps over it but then blinks as Zane swings it at him and he gets knocked back hard. Soto laughs triumphantly as he frees himself but then blinks in surprise as he gets hit by the pirate Zane set flying back. Cowl combats against the two eyepatch pirate. "Awk! Left!" The parrot instructs and the pirate avoids Cole swing at him at the blade of his scythe gets stuck in the wood. He pries it out as the parrot continues to instruct the pirate. "No, the other left! Awk!" Cole misses again but the scythe is more embedded into the wood as he grunts to pull it out. He then grabs the parrot and holds it one hand as he holds up his other. "Right!" He mimics the parrot and the dual eyepatch wearing pirate runs right into Cole's fist.

As Zane, Kai, (Y/N), and Cole combat against the pirates, Jay looks to his right and sees a gumball dispenser. He breaks the it and the candies roll towards the fight. He stands proudly with his hands on his hips, but the rest of the Ninja also slip and fall from the gumballs. The guys land on their backs while (Y/N) back flipped and land on her feet. "Unh, Jay!" Cole complains. "Oops." Jay says meekly. Soto only laughs as he stands in his peg leg. But then Ultra appears from above and Lloyd jumps off him and grabs onto to rope, "Ninja-Go!" He exclaims as he swings and hits Soto, knocking him onto his back but also accidentally knocking away Zane. "Pirate-Go!" Soto swings his sword at Lloyd but (Y/N) appears in front of him and pushes him back with her fans. She pushes him back and Soto stumbles a little before he regains his balance.

"Lloyd, what are you doing here? It's too dangerous!" (Y/N) says then blocks Soto's attack. "Yeah, you're not suppose to be here!" Kai says as he runs over and places Lloyd head first into a nearby barrel. He then spins and kicks at a pirate. Lloyd grunts as he moves himself and the barrel he is in to be on its side. He then stands up and charges and knocks away Soto from (Y/N). However, he trips and pushes the lever that lowers the anchor. (Y/N) jumps back as Lloyd knocks away another pirate but he falls on his side and Kai ends up on the barrel and tries to remain on it but ends up rolling to the other side and falls off the ship. Thankfully, he grabbed onto the anchor as it lands in the streets and drags along the road. "Sorry about that! I-I'll pay for that! Ah, that's gonna leave a mark. Oops, heh-heh." Kai apologizes as the streets are damaged and some cars get hit by the anchor.

Within the Bounty, Garmadon along with the Serpentine were locked behind bars and the four-armed man uses the Mega Weapon to get the key that hanged from the wall opposite of the cell. He chuckles as he smiles maliciously.

Back on the deck, Lloyd hops from side to side to avoid Soto's sword. "Come here, you blurry little munchkin!" Soto growls out as he continues to try and hit Lloyd. Lloyd continues to avoid his hits, "Ninja-Go!" He exclaims as he starts spinning. He spins faster than a green tornado forms around him with some green sparkling energy. (Y/N) kicks away a pirate and looks at Lloyd with surprise but then it shifts to pride as she smiles at Lloyd having unlocked Spinjitzu. She then resumes fighting as she combats against another pirate. Lloyd stops spinning as he gasps in shock. "Whoa! Spinjitzu. I just did Spinjitzu for the first time!" Lloyd says with pride, but then Soto hits him in the back of the head and (Y/N) glares at him but then gets jumped on by another pirate.

Kai continues to hold onto the anchor but then his eyes widen as truck with a tank of explosive fuel pulls up in front of him. He screams as he approaches it, but Lloyd fell on the lever and the anchor is then lifted up, scraping the tank lightly with only some sparks being made. Kai laughs in relief at having not been blown up. Zane helps him on board as Jay and Cole close in on Soto and (Y/N) stays with Lloyd as she glare down the pirate captain. "My son. He's growing stronger." Garmadon says as he watches from Lloyd from the bottom of the stairs the ship leading into the ship.

Lloyd then summons his powers and creates an orb of green light that engulfs him. (Y/N) steps away from him as she blinks, her vision changing as she sees Lloyd's elemental aura shine brighter. "Lloyd, don't! Your powers are too uncontrollable!" Cole says to Lloyd. Lloyd then throws the orb but it bounces away from the pirates and hits the mast causing it to fall and both pirates and ninja tun to avoid getting crushed by it. (Y/N) blinks as her vision returns to normal as she puts away her fans and then holds her hands up as she summons a shield. The mast falls onto the deck and dust is blown as the pirates cough from it. The Ninja were safe in the shield (Y/N) made. The guys and Lloyd groan as they stand up recover, (Y/N) pants a little as she holds up the shield then looks to see Captain Soto and his crew look at them, "Ye can't hold that up forever." He says.

(Y/N) gives him a glare but then grunts as she tries to keep the shield up. "Once the shield falls, you all will walk the plank, pajama people." Soto says as he and his crew mates point their swords at the Ninja. The guys and Lloyd look to see that they are surrounded are already feeling the adrenaline leave them. But then loud thudding was heard and (Y/N) perks up as another familiar presence closes in. The pirates argh in confusion as they wonder what could be causing. It is then revealed to be Nya in her Samurai X mech suit as she jumps from building to building then climbs onto the ship.

The pirates yell as they run away from her. Nya then lifts the mast off the Ninja and slams it on the deck to make the pirates fall then places it back in its rightful place. (Y/N) sighs as she makes the shield disappear then stumbles a little, Cole quickly catches her and holds her up. The pirates lay on the ground as the Ninja look down at them. Nya then opens the chest plate then twirls a disk in her hands as she then jumps and uses it to tear the sail as she goes down and then jumps onto Soto to keep him down. She stands with a hand on hip in victory. "Who wins between pirates and ninja? It's Samurai!" Jay declares, making Nya laugh softly at his antics. He also sighs lovingly at her. "Okay, let's skip over the love drama and get this ship to land. I've had enough of pirates for a while." (Y/N) says as she and Cole walk over to stand with the others.

After landing the ship, the police were called and the pirates were arrested. "Good work, team." An officer thanks them. "Don't forget to include this guy." Kai says, ruffing Lloyd's hair and pulling him close for a side-hug. (Y/N) places a hand on his shoulder and Lloyd looks to see her smiling at him with a proud look. "Uh, that your ship?" The officer asks them. "It sure is." Jay says. But then (Y/N) frowns as she hears the ship start up and looks to find Garmadon and Serpentine on it. "Sorry. You snooze, you lose." Garmadon says. "Lord Garmadon!" Kai says with a growl in his voice. "Dad!" Lloyd calls out to his father. "You're becoming stronger, son, but you'll never be strong enough to defeat me. Give up, before it's too late." Garmadon says to Lloyd.

Lloyd sighs but then looks at the guys, Nya, and (Y/N) and see them giving him genuine smiles. Lloyd then smiles confidently up at his father and steps back to stand with the Ninja. (Y/N) widens her smile as she wraps an arm around his shoulders. "Have it your way! Another day, Ninja, another day!" Garmadon says. "Until we meet again, Garmadon!" (Y/N) says with a smirk as she waves him off. "Ah, great. Lord Garmadon is back, and now he's got our ship." Jay says, clenching his teeth and hands in frustration. "Well, at least we've got this little guy." Cole says, smiling at Lloyd as he leans over to give him a pat on the head as (Y/N) smiles as she leans back to give him access.

Garmadon then laughs evilly as the Bounty then flies off, but the Ninja are thankful to still have each other. Darreth's then approaches them as whistles innocently. He then tries to get the drop on Jay but Jay instead flips him and he lands on his butt. "Oh, come on, guys. I dare-eth you to forgive me." Darreth says as he looks down with sullen look. The others laugh as Lloyd lays a hand on his shoulder. "Just don't do anything that stupid again." (Y/N) says with a small smile. Darreth laughs along with them as things calm down. Garmadon may be back, but the Ninja are getting stronger.

(Okay, hope you enjoy. Can't wait to write more of Season Two. Have a great day or night. Bye!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 226 6
alive /əˈlʌɪv/ adjective (of a person, animal, or plant) living, not dead. --- Coming home from a day at your college to find six random people whisp...
21.6K 672 37
You first meet the ninja because of a tragic event. You don't think you'll ever meet again, and you don't care. You shut yourself out of the world an...
2.9K 56 7
*****REWRITING!!!! Marked as complete so people know I'm Not editing anymore!!!****** Not everyone gets a choice in who they want to be. Sometimes de...
7.6K 414 27
"𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔." 〘ʟᴇɢᴏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀɢᴏ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ɪɴsᴇʀᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇ...