Always You (Leah Williamson x...

By Woso_23

Cara Gross is a professional football player for the german national team and vfl wolfsburg.She is the daugth... More

Introduction
The Beginning
Meeting the Team
An end and a new beginning
Summer Break
Training Camp
Training Camp II
Complicated
First Game in Red
Do you need a Hug ?
Come with me
Blue eye
North London Derby
You are jealous
Vacation
Its okay..
Back in London
Roommates
Can't i find new friends ?
Ask her.
Im sorry.
I have made a decision
Arnold Clark Cup
Coming Home
You are my everything
Rumours
Magical Place
The Start.
What have i done ?
Hate
Im there for you
Feeling Better
The House
Christmas
Hello :)
Instagram Posts
Hello II :)

(Happy) New Year

1.5K 43 10
By Woso_23

Leah POV:

Flashback

After the Game we wanted to go to a club.Cara didnt want to come because she needed to pack her things and would fly tomorrow to Germany.I was excited to fly after her on the 28th and to spend New Years with her.

I finally felt ready..ready for her to be my Girlfriend and to be hers.I wanted to ask her so bad now but wanted to make it a suprise on New Year after we started into the Year.It would be the perfect start into the New Year with the woman who i dream of in the night and who is always by my side.I wanted her to be mine and i wanted to be hers so bad.

After i got Home i changed my clothes into a Outfit for the Club.         I drove with a Taxi to Lia and Caitlin before we picked up Beth,Viv,Jordan and Jen.

Jordan and i were friends with not much contact but we were still good friends after our whole on and off thing.And im sure she knows that there is something between Cara and me and its just a matter of time till it gets official.I just hope that nothing will change it is good now and i hope it will continue to be like this after i asked Cara to be my Girlfriend.

We arrived at the Club and went straight to our Lounge after a while everyone was there that wanted to come and we start with the drinks and some shots.I really wished Cara would be here with me so we could dance together and have a good time but i respect her decision.

After a while i get to the Bar by myself to get a drink when a woman comes to me ,,Hey..im Nila" she says and smiles at me ,,Leah" i say friendly.

,,Are you here alone and in need for a drink ?" she asks and i shake my head ,,No im here with my friends and i dont need a drink" i say and this whole conversation was over for me but clearly not for Nila.

,,Come on Leah..just one drink.It doesnt hurt i promise" she says and i just shake my head again ,,No thanks..im not interested" i say and she sighs ,,One Chance..i promise im nice" she says but Jordan gets in between us ,,She said no!" she says mad at her ,,Now go away" Jordan looks after her and turns to me.

,,Thanks" i say and she nods ,,No Problem" she says and stands next to me ,,Everything okay with you ?" she asks me and i nod ,,Yeah.Im excited for Christmas and to spend the time with my family" i say and she nods.

,,If you want to we can New Years together..go in a Club or just stay at Home" she says and i smile slightly ,,Sorry but i have something planned" i say and she nods and looks down on the ground while i get my drink.

,,I will go to the toilette" i say and she nods ,,I will go with you..i need to use it too" she says and i nod.We go to the bathroom and everything went normal till i washed my head and Jordan came up behind me wrapping one arm slowly around me.

,,Jordan!" I say and turn around to her and slap her arm away.

,,Come on Leah..we both know we still have feelings for the other one" she says and i shake my head ,,Jordan this is not true.You may have feelings for me but i dont!.I closed our Chapter months ago and you should too" i say and grab my drink to leave the bathroom but she grabs my arms and comes near me.

,,Please Leah..give me one more chance.I changed to the better for you and will make you happy.We were so happy and i want to have you in my life" she says and i shake my head ,,No i dont want too" i say and try to get her hands from me but she leans in and kisses me.

Im shocked and try to get her hands off me and lean forward to trick her so i could push her away.

But then i see someone standing in the door looking at us.

God.

This Face breaks my heart into pieces and i see how her eyes were filling with tears.

,,Cara.." i say and try to grab her but she walks quickly away.

Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.

Flashback ends

,,Jordan..you ruined everything!" i say angry at her and follow Cara.I look around and find her in the Lounge with the Girls who were all standing with her.

,,Cara.." i say while i come closer she looks at me and my heart breaks again.

Her face full with emotions like i never saw it before.Anger,Sadness and Disappointment in just one face.The face that i love so much.

,,I need to go" she says and everyone looks at her confused ,,Why ?" Caitlin asks her and i just stand there looking at her ,,What happend Cara ?" Viv asks her and she turns to me ,,Ask her what she did!" she says full with Anger and Disappointment before she leaves.

,,Cara..no" i say and try to go after her but Beth grabs me ,,What the fuck Leah ?What happend ?" she asks me and i look after Cara and see her leaving the club.

I sigh and hug Beth before Jordan comes up to me ,,No...no you go away! I dont want to see you right now!" i say and Viv and Katie grab Jordan and go outside with her.

I sit down with Beth,Lia,Caitlin,Steph and Jen while Laura and Noelle try to call Cara.

,,What happend Leah ?" Lia asks while some tears leave my eyes.

,,I was waiting for my drink at the bar when some girl talked to me.I rejected her but she didnt want to hear so Jordan stepped in.We had a normal conversation nothing special.We then walked to the toilette because i needed to and while i washed my hands Jordan came up behind me and told me that we still love each other and that i should give her another chance and that she changed" i said and take a deep breath.

,,I wanted to go but she grabbed me and kissed me.I tried to get her hands off me so i wanted to trick her with leaning in and it worked but then i saw Cara standing there" i say and everyone listens and nods ,,God Cara thinks i cheated on her with Jordan!" i say and cry again while Lia and Beth hold me.

,,I will try and call her" Caitlin asks and Lia nods ,,I call Robby..maybe he already knows" Steph says and i look after her.

,,Everything will be okay Leah..you two will talk and forget this" Beth says and i shake my head

,,Beth..i broke her heart.I saw it in her eyes..i never saw her that broken.She had tears in her eyes and looked at me with Anger and such a Disappointment" i say and shake my head.

,,Robby does not now anything.He will let us know if Cara comes to him" Steph says coming back.Caitlin,Laura and Noelle come back aswell and shake their heads ,,She is not answering but her phone is still on" Laura says and i watch how Viv and Katie come back.

,,We told Jordan to go home..she just said you both kissed and i swear to god Leah if its true then Viv needs to drag me out of this club" Katie says and Lia tells them the whole Story.

,,Sorry..i was just mad" Katie says after that i nod ,,I understand" i say quietly still holding Lia.

,,What will we do now ?" i ask and Beth sighs ,,We all go to my Apartment..we all will try to call Cara or maybe Robby will know something then" she says and all of us nod.

We drive back with a Taxi to Beths Apartment and i just look out of the Window ignoring the conversation the girls have and just have Cara's Face in my head and how she looked at me.

When we arrived at Beths a few of the girls tried to call Cara while Lia called Robby again.

,,Do you know something ?" she asks him ,,She wrote me saying she will take the early flight to Germany and that i dont need to worry but if she says that then i am definitely worried" he says and i sigh

,,When is the flight ?I need to wait at the airport" i ask him and he sighs ,,I would not do that Leah..she will block you and will not give you the chance to say something" he says and i nod sadly and feel how tears leave my eyes again.

Lia tells Robby goodbye and that they will keep texting about Cara before she turns to me ,,Everything will be okay Leah.." she says and i just look at a picture of Cara and Beth that stands there by the TV.

I broke her heart.

Cara POV:

I just drive through the streets not knowing where to go while my phone rings all the time.I turn off the sound and just drive around London before i head home to grab my luggage.I cant stay here.

Leah has a Key and if i see her again i have the fear my heart will break again.

So i take my luggage and drive to the Airport and get a ticket for the first flight in the morning.I wrote Robby so he knows and sit down at the Airport and look at all the messages and calls coming in.

I can't speak to anyone about it.
Not now.

I sigh and close my eyes to relax but i have the picture of Leah and Jordan in my head immediately so i just sit there waiting for the boarding.

After i landed in Germany i got an Uber to drive to my parents and open the door coming in.

I see them sitting at their eating table and my mom is on her phone ,,She came in..i will call you back!" she says and they both stand up and come to me.

,,Where were you ?Robby texted us aswell as Amanda,Lia and a few others.Everyone is worried about you" my mom says and my dad looks at me knowing that something is wrong with me.

,,They dont need to worry and i dont want to talk about it.I just want to spend Christmas with my family" i say and take my luggage to go in my room.I sit down on my bed and sigh while my face lays in my hands.

I hear the door opening and my father sits down beside me and wraps his arm around me ,,We dont need to talk.I just want you to know that you can talk to me" he says and i nod ,,I know that Dad" i say and look up and just stare forward.

,,What can i do ?To distract you or to feel better ?" he asks and i sigh ,,Nothing right now.I will just run a bit and then i dont know" i say and he nods ,,Okay but let me know if you need something little one" he says and kisses my head before going out.He was always to one who understood just in a few seconds what i needed.

I look at my phone and all the messages that came in again before i sigh.

Bethany🤍: Im in Germany.Nothing more to say to that.

I text her and it was immediately seen.I just lay my phone away again and change into some Training clothes before going out for run.

I was just focused on the music that was in my ears and the road ahead of me that i was away for almost an Hour and Half.I run back to my parents house and shower before sitting down in the living room just watching something with my Dad.

2 Days later

It was the 24th and it was Christmas Eve it is more important here in Germany then in England because we celebrate today.We would eat handing out gifts and would be having a good time with the family.

I was quiet the last days did a lot of running and were at the home gym my dad had.Nothing more just sat there watching movies and not really talked.

Today the house would be full and i didnt want to ruin the mood so i tried my best to smile the whole day.

After a while everyone was slowly in our house and i spend most of my time with Little Eve just having her around made me smile again and made me laugh sometimes.I was thankful for that ,my dad said to the rest of my family that i was a bit down but they should not Question anything.

I was sitting on the piano with Eve teaching her something and smile at her ,,Good..very good.You will get better the more you try" i say to her.

Gina sended me the photo of us two and i smiled at it and decided to post it.

(Imagike this is Cara with little Eve)

Cara_Gross7 posted
This Girl heals my heart.
Merry Christmas to everyone in this world <3 enjoy the time with your familys and be thankful for having them around you.

I decided to not read the comments knowing that my teammates will also be there.I sigh and concentrate on Eve again before i sat down on the eating table looking at my phone

Arsenal Family ❤️🤍

Bethany🤍:Merry Christmas everyone!❤️

Katie Mccard🇮🇪: Merry Christmas from the entire Mccabe Family!
Miss you girls!

Vivi🤍:Merry Christmas Girls! Enjoy the time!

Ford (not the car brand)🤍:
Merry Christmas from Australia 🫶🏼

Jenny the Beat🤍: Merry Christmas Girls! Hope you all get good presents!

Wally🤍: Merry Christmas! Miss you Girls already 🫶🏼

Cara:
Merry Christmas from me too🤍

Le❤️:Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy the time with your loved ones!

I sigh when i see the last message and decide its time go put the phone down for the rest of the evening.

We eat and everyone loves this time of the year while Eve is excited for her presents and asks everyone all the time when Santa will be here.I take her on my lap and smile at her.

,,You need to be patience otherwise Santa will visit us later" i say to her and she nods going to her parents again.

I help cleaning everything before i head upstairs and sneak every present under the Christmas.I got something for everyone but i think they know i planned something like this.

We all sit down a while later and everyone opens their presents and i take some pictures for everyone as a memory.

I got a few presents to but the last one was the one from my parents ,,I hope you like it" my mom says with a smile ,,I never disliked a Gift from you two in my life so dont worry" i say with a smile and unpack it.

It was a whole book full with my life.With phots but also texts and it was just beautiful ,,That is beautiful..thank you so much" i say with a smile and hug them.This Gift was better than something they just could've bought.They made it with their own hands and with love and that is why i like it so much.

I walk to the kitchen go get myself a new beer when i see a bag standing there so i turn it around and see the Name Leah on it and sigh while Grandma Eve walks in

,,She will get that when she arrives its nothing big i promise" she says and i sigh ,,I dont think she will come" i say and take a big sip of my beer.

,,Is this why you're so different ?.In 24 Years i never saw you that emotionless and tired" she says and i nod ,,What happend ?" she asks and i look down.I get mad when i think about it.

I look up again and sigh ,,She kissed her ex..i saw them" i say and she looks at me suprised ,,Wow..i did not expect that from her" she says and i nod ,,Did you talk to her ?Could she explain what happend ?" she asks and i look at her confused.

,,Are you taking her side ?I say she kissed her ex and you ask me if i heard her out ?" i say suprised and she sighs ,,I just dont think Leah would do something like this" she says and i shake my head ,,I wont continue having this conversation right now.Im sorry" i say and storm out of the kitchen back to the living room.

Everyone left on the late evening and i take my jacket and the presents for my friends ,,Where are you going ?" my mom asks coming to me with both of my grandmas ,,Hanna's Birthday is on the 25th remember ?" I ask her and she nods ,,Yeah..true" she says and i take my keys

,,I dont know when i feel be back so dont stay awake" i say and they nod all three ,,Take care of yourself and know your limits" Grandma Tina says and i nod ,,Always" i say and go.

I walk to Hannas House since i already drunk Beer and some Whiskey.Seeing all my friends again made me smile and i hug all of them before i go to the kitchen to grab drink

,,Okay what the fuck happend ?" Robby asks coming in and closes the door to the kitchen.

I sigh and look at him ,,Everyone called me asking where you were and if i knew something ?They didnt tell me what happend but i know something happend" he says and i finish my glass immediately.

,,Leah kissed Jordan" i say and he looks at me shocked,confused and suprised at the same time ,,Did she really kiss her ?Because on the phone she was very sad and tried to go to the Airport to talk to you" he says and i sigh ,,She fucking leaned in Robby! I saw it..she leaned in and had her eyes closed!" i say to him angry

,,She fucking leaned forward to kiss her! If just Jordan leaned in then maybe i would've spoken to her but she fucking leaned in.Its an image i cant get out of my fucking head" i say angry and sigh grabbing my glass again to refill.

,,Alcohol wont make it better" he says and i look at him ,,I wont get drunk from it.Its not strong" i say and refill my glass

,,Im sorry Cara to hear that but maybe its not full story" he says and i shake my head ,,I cant deal with it right now.." i say and he nods ,,Enjoy the time here in Germany and just forget London.Everything will be okay" he says and we hug each other.

We go back to the group and enjoy the night and celebrate Hanna.

4 Days later

I came back from a run in the morning when i see my mum on the phone and my dad looks over to her.He paused his movie so it could only be important for them both.

,,Who is it ?" i ask him and he looks over to Mom.

,,Who is it ?" i ask again and she sighs ,,Amanda.." she says and i nod.

,,And you talk about ?" i ask and she sighs ,,We discuss if Leah and Amanda should come or not.." she says and i look over to my dad.

,,If she comes i go..that should make it clear" i say and my mom looks at me ,,Do you really want that ?Maybe you both could talk" she says and i sigh ,,I dont want to talk if you haven't noticed it.If she comes then i go!" I say and she sighs ,,Cara-" my mom says but i interrupt her

,,I dont want to talk to her..i dont wanna see her.I want to spend these days with my friends and not her!" I say at her with a serious face before walking away.

I go out again to run again but my father stops me ,,We do something else.." he says and goes to his car ,,Come with me" he says and i sigh.

It was quiet during the ride and he stopped at my old boxing club ,,Really ?" I ask him and he nods.

,,Remember after your first season with Wolfsburg ?You were angry with yourself because you did mistakes.I took you here at that time too and it helped" he says and looks over to me ,,This is something different.Im angry at something that isnt my fault" i say and he nods.

,,But you are still angry..so we try it and if it doesnt work then we drive home again" he says and i think about it for a second before we go inside.

Nick my old coach came to us the second he saw us ,,Oh god..you got big my girl" he says and we hug each other ,,I only see you in the TV but i didnt think you would have that much muscles" he says making me smile.

,,Why are you here ?" he asks and looks at my dad and then to me again ,,Do you have some equipment for me ?I want to start boxing again" i say and he nods ,,Of course i do..come with me" he says and my father sits down on his old place just like a few years ago.

My hands get bandaged before we start with a warm up and i knew every coach that was here.It was the same group and the studio did look the same.

I did a whole training before we got into the ring and ended it there.

Nick helped me getting my bandage of and looked at me ,,Do you remember Tommy ?" he asks and i nod ,,He has a boxing club in London.He knows you..if you need to this in London then go there understood ?" he asks and i nod ,,Yep" i say and stand up thanking everyone.

,,Tomorrow same time ?" i ask him and he nods ,,Of course..we will be ready" he says and i go with my dad.We drive back and i look over to him ,,Thank you" i say and he nods.

,,No Problem" he says and i look out of the window again.

I spent the next 3 Days at the boxing club before it was New Years Eve.I would spend it at my parents house but my friends would come over and some of their parents since all of our parents were friends.

We got outside when it was nearly midnight and i sigh looking to my friend group ,,To a good start in the new year and make every wish you guys have come true" i say and they all nod and we take the sip together when it turned midnight.

I sigh and look up the sky looking at all the firework.When i now look at my side i see Robby but it was supposed to be someone else.

Someone that broke my heart but that i still miss.

We celebrate this New Year a bit before our friend group drove to a club to continue there.

I drank a lot like all the days before but today was different i throw up a few times but thankfully made it home safe with all of my friends.We all slept at my parents house and my father came in after a while ,,Well everyone wake up.Breakfast is ready..you guys need to drink water and eat something to get a clean head" he says and i look around and see a room full with my friends.

,,I remember this..since you were 16 nearly every Weekend this room looked like this" he says while i sit up ,,Come on.." he says and everyone sighs before slowly getting up.

,,I hate your father for doing this every god damn time" Lucas says and i laugh slightly ,,You say that every time" i say and we all slowly get downstairs ,,Good Morning" my mom says and we all sit down to eat something and it was very quiet.After a while and some laying down in the living room we all felt a bit better so they all left after a while and i sigh.

,,I will go to bed" i say and my father nods ,,Tomorrow we start training again remember ?"he says and i turn around to him and sigh ,,Yep i know" i say and go upstairs.

I slept the rest of the day which was good because i will be able to train the next seven days before flying back to London.

We trained at the day but i still went out for the night but did not drink that much so i could train in the morning.

7 Days later

My Parents drove me to the airport and i hug them ,,Call when you're back in your apartment" my mom says and i nod ,,I will" i say and i hug my father ,,Thank you..for everything" i say to him and he kises my cheek ,,I do everything for you..you know that" he says and i nod.

,,Take your time and everything but give everything a chance" he says and i nod.I go inside the Airport and fly back to London.

I was not active the last days i did not text everyone except the people i spent my time with and i haven't post anything on my social medias so i had a lot of messages from everyone.I told Obi my best friend everything that happend and she understood everything.

Back in London i drove to my apartment and look around seeing Leahs Keys that i gave her at the kitchen counter.I was surprised to be honest but i sigh and look at them. I clean the apartment and wash my clothes that i came back with before relaxing.

Tomorrow i would see everyone again after that last night.Everyone all my friends,Jordan and Leah i sigh and look at my phone when i saw something interesting.

Insiders say Barcelona,Bayern and Wolfsburg are interested in german national player Cara Gross.

Will she leave Arsenal ?

Soon i saw many more rumours like that so i called my dad.

,,You saw it right ?" he says and i sigh ,,Yes and it doesn't stop" i say.

,,Is it real ?" I ask him and he sighs ,,Yes all of them" he says and i nod ,,What do we do ?" i ask him.

,,I will fly to London tomorrow we will talk with Jonas after your training if they are interested in selling you" he says and i nod ,,Alright" i say and we say goodbye a bit later.

That definitely isnt the right timing for rumours like this.

Next Day

I sit in my car and sigh.I really dont want to face Jordan and Leah and everyone else will either act weird or asks Question but i need to.

I sigh and get my bag walking into the training center.I grab a coffee and walk to the changing room with my Airpods still in my ears.

I smile slightly at everyone but do not look at Leah or Jordan it will be best to ignore them.I lay my bag down with my coffee and take my Airpods out when Katie and Beth came with a newspaper ,,Is it true ?" they ask and i look it.

I dont know if this topic is better or the Leah Topic that we talk about.

I look at them both and sigh ,,It is true" Beth says shocked ,,Are you really leaving us ?" she asks and i take the newspaper to put it down.

,,Let them write" i say and take a sip of my coffee before sitting down.

,,You cant leave us..you're our best player" Beth says and i roll my eyes ,,It is a teamsport Beth..one player cant carry a whole team" i say and she rolls her eyes.

,,Okay but still..you cant leave us!" She says and everyone agrees and i feel how Leah and Jordan look at me.

,,We will see" i say and they look at me shocked ,,I have a meeting with Jonas later..Arsenal still needs to give me a new contract.Otherwise i could go for free in the summer" i say and take off my jacket.

,,So i only think there are three options.Arsenal offers me a new contract ,i leave in summer for free or i leave this winter transfer period for money" i say and take my shirt off.

,,And i dont know what i want right now and how this season is gonna turn out so you have to wait" i say.

,,But Beth is right you're really one of the best players.You keep everyone motivated and you do not give up" i hear someone say and everyone looks suprised at Leah.I knew immediately that it was her voice

I turn around looking at her for the first time today and put my training shirt one ,,Oh i do give up trust me and maybe im one of the best but there are still many other players who can replace me and you girls would still be good" i say and shake my head before turning around again grabbing my coffee.

,,Just take the goddamn compliment Gross..we all know you are your biggest fan" i hear someone else say and hear a few gasps ,,Oh Lord" Beth says quiet and i turn around to look at Jordan.

,,You..especially you dont have the right to tell me anything" i say to her still with my coffee in hand

,,Just decide Cara..this is not good for the team if we dont know if we play with you or not" she says at me and stands up and she comes closer to me.

I slowly go up to her and no one is moving ,,Dont test me Nobbs..im not in the mood to deal with you right now" i say to her as a warning.

,,We know that.Everyone was worried about you and you ?.You didnt answer anyone the only message they got was a merry Christmas after that nothing" she says and i look at her getting slightly mad at her.

,,You give a shit about this team all your being there for everyone is fake" she says and i raise an eyebrow ,,Really ?Well maybe i wasnt in the mood to text one of you girls after i saw you and Leah kissing the bathroom!" I say and Katie,Lia and Kim begin to walk to us ,,Dont!" I say loud and look at Jordan.

,,This Team is a second family..and im there for everyone at anytime of the day.Everyone knows that! So dont say anything else about me" i say and step away finishing my coffee.

,,Just get out of my way Nobbs..like you did it before" i say and turn around to look at her again and she just goes back to her seat before i look at Leah.

,,Something to say ?" i ask her and everyone looks at her ,,Not here" she says and i nod ,,Just for the record i tried to hear her out" i say to Lia,Katie and Beth.

,,She just said not here that means somewhere else..think about it Cara"Lia says and a few minutes later we go to the training pitch.

We have our training before i put on my clothes again for the meeting with my Dad and Jonas.

,,Can we talk ?" I hear Leah say while she stands in front of me and i look up to her.

Should we talk ?Should i give her the chance to explain herself ?

___________________

New Chapter ✅️

What are we thinking ?Opinions ?

Leave a ⭐️ if you like it :)

Have a good day ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

973K 28.9K 139
Eleanore Queen is the upcoming rising star for both her club and national team. Recruted by the Arsenal Academy at an age of 12, she made her debut f...
140K 3.2K 60
What happens when a girl who is hard to love joins arsenal? I guess you're about to find out... Ps don't come at me for anything I'm not trying to d...
7.2K 212 8
Cameron Colling (OC) jumped to the front of the women's football world when she made her debut for Arsenal at 14. She started with the Arsenal Academ...
53.9K 1.6K 32
Leah doesn't let new people into her life. She is a fairly well known "celebrity" now. She isn't sure who to trust other than those she was close wit...