Issues

By greenappleinatree

"Does everyone know me as Oscar's sister?" More

Prologue
Season 1: uno
Season 1: dos
Season 1: tres
Season 1: quatro
Season 1: cinco
Season 1: seis
Season 1: siete
Season 1: ocho
Season 1: nueve
Season 1: diez
Season 1: doce
Season 1: trece
Season 1: catorce
Season 1: quince
Season 1: dieciséis

Season 1: once

350 4 0
By greenappleinatree

'Is it true?' Ruby asked. All of us were looking at Cesar.

'Yeah' Cesar sighed. 'You know they boning, right?' Jasmine asked Olivia as Olivia looked in shock.

'Wait. Is he the guy?' Olivia asked Monse. 'This isn't about me. It's about Ruby. He's in love with Olivia' Monse snitched, making Ruby gasp.

'Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the fact that, for once, I was able to keep a secret' Jamal said proudly. 'You knew?!' All of them exclaimed.

They all began arguing to eachother, yelling. I stood up and went to go get Oscar. Oscar came out of the bathroom and we walked back to the noise.

'Y'all messed up!' Oscar shouted. Everyone got quiet and looked at him in fear. Oscar looked at Cesar when everyone shut up. 'We got business' he said.

'No, he doesn't, Oscar' I told him as we walked towards the door. 'What about the lockdown?' Cesar asked him when Oscar ignored me. 'Its done' he replied, opening the door and going towards the car.

'Come on' I sighed as we followed Oscar. We got in the car, Cesar in the backseat and me in the passenger seat as Oscar drove off to the house.

'You okay?' I turned towards Cesar, who nodded but was zoning out. Probably from the drama from earlier.

'No more business today' I told Oscar as we pulled up to the house. 'Are you hurt, hermanito?' I asked Cesar, to which I got a head shake.

We got out of the car, Cesar still silent, all of the cholos back on the front lawn. 'Go shower, you stink' I told Cesar as we got inside of the house, Oscar staying outside.

He's too young to be doing gang business.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Still beefing?' Angel asked. I looked to the direction she was looking at saw the kids all looking miserable at the lunch table.

'Yeah' I sighed as I saw Olivia change seating positions. 'Those your brother's friends?' Elijah asked me, to which I nodded.

'Drama of fifteen year olds' I said, making him chuckle. 'I might fuck Tommy again' Angel announced, eating her fruit.

'Why?' I asked her confused. 'Emo Boy' she stated like it was obvious. 'But why all of the sudden?' Elijah asked.

'He just keeps looking at me' she told us, pointing with her head to behind Elijah and me. We turned around and indeed saw Tommy looking at her.

He nervously looked away as he saw us catching him. 'See? He's probably horny because we couldn't fuck in the bathroom at the school dance' Angel said, making me nod in agreement and Elijah laugh.

'Then fuck him' I shrugged my shoulders. 'If he knows how to use it, do it' Elijah agreed.

'Oh, trust me, he knows how to do it' Angel smiled, fake grinding on the bench as we laughed at her.

'Dani?' I turned around and saw Cesar standing there with his lunch tray. 'What's up, hermanito? You okay?' I asked him worried.

'Can I sit with you guys?' He asked me. 'You don't even have to ask that' I smiled at him as Angel patted the seat next to her.

At the end of the day, Cesar and I waited for Oscar in the parking lot. We were gonna watch the football game since Jamal forced us to go. Oscar and the gang came because I don't know? Probably to keep an eye on me.

Oscar and the rest arrived and we walked towards the seating area. Olivia walked past us, towards Monse who was waiting for her there.

'I'm gonna go to Angel who's waiting for me' I told Cesar as he stopped next to Olivia and Monse. 'Call me if you need anything'

Cesar nodded and I followed Oscar to the seating area. I saw Angel wave and went to go to her, before Oscar stopped me.

'Is that the friend who you smoke weed with?' Oscar asked, giving Angel his Spooky look. 'No, that's another one' I lied. 'Can I go now?' I asked annoyed.

Oscar nodded and let me go to Angel who was already sitting next to Ruby, eating popcorn.

'Where's Elijah?' She asked me as I took some of her popcorn. 'He said he had to help his cousin with something' I shrugged.

Soon, Olivia, Monse and Cesar joined us, Cesar taking Ruby's place next to Angel, the furthest away from Monse but unfortunately the closest to Ruby.

'Told you Jamal's on the field' Olivia said as Jamal waved at us. 'He's gonna break his neck' I said, making Angel nod in agreement.

'How and why is this possible?' Monse asked confused. 'Me. Me is why this is possible' Ruby answered smugly.

'Ruben made a special appearance in the coach's office and got Jamal on the team' he added. 'I knew he sucked in football' Angel said.

'For what reason?' Monse asked back.

'Isn't this exciting? Aren't you excited?' Jamal's parents squealed as the walk past us. I smiled and waved at them. They're adorable with the face paint.

'Yeah! Excited. Stunned. Surprised' Monse said, giving them a tight smile. 'It's been a long time coming after that record breaking run of injuries' Cesar added, Jamal's dad nodding in agreement.

'I know. I thought we'd have to put that boy in a bubble' he laughed, his wife laughing along with him.

They waved and continued going up to their seats.

'You might will' Angel mumbled, us chuckling.

Jamal didn't play, he was just cheering from the bench. 'I'm bored, wanna go smoke?' Angel asked whining.

'Can't' I sighed. 'Too many Santo eyes'

'Twenty-two! Put in twenty-two!' We heard Jamal's mom yell. Jamal smiled at the coach before stopping as the coach gave him a death stare.

'They saving me, ma! They don't want none of this Turner Classic!' Jamal yelled back, making all of our eyes roll.

'What's petty?' I heard Cesar ask. Angel and I turned our attention towards the kids.

'Oh, so now you're talking to me?' Ruby asked dramatically. 'We've been sitting here four quarters, you haven't said a word'

'Like, 'hello, how was your day? Your hair is looking immaculate'' Ruby continued. 'Or 'I'm sorry''

'I'm sorry' Cesar said. 'Really? That's how you're gonna do it?' Ruby scoffed. 'Well, I was waiting to do it one on one' Cesar tried to explain.

'So your apologies are like your betrayals. Stealth and untimely' Ruby told him, Angel and I continuing eating the popcorn while looking at them.

'Hey, you guys want soda, candy? It's on me' Olivia quickly said, trying to break the tension. 'I would like some sour gummy worms' I told her, the thought of it making my mouth water.

Both Cesar and Ruby shook their heads and Olivia sat back down. What about my candy?

'Come on, Ruby. Can we not do this?' Cesar sighed. 'Not do what? Cat got your tongue?' Ruby responded sassy. 'Or was it Olivia?' Angel lowly 'oh'd at his comeback.

The whistle went off, all of us standing up and yelling that his call was bullshit. Honestly, I had no idea. I just did what everyone else was doing.

Cesar pulled Olivia to stand next to him. Ruby looking even more mad. 'Nice. Nice work, amigo. You got me' Ruby sneered as they sat back down.

'Excuse you, why are you scooching?' Ruby asked Monse, offended as he scooched away from him. 'I'm the injured party here'

'I was trying to protect you' Monse defended herself. 'Really? Is that what that was?' Ruby asked dramatically. 'Because I wasn't aware throwing your friends under the bus was protection'

'Trust me, it was for your benefit' Monse scoffed. 'Or yours' Ruby shot back. 'That bus was meant for you and you pushed me in front of it'

Everyone stood up as the players began fighting eachother. 'One drama after another' Angel said.

'What bus?' Monse asked Ruby. 'The bus of truth. Because I'm starting to question wether that rumor you suggested was just a rumor this summer, really wasn't just a rumor after all' Ruby said, making Monse scoff. 'Fake news'

'I have it on good authority that you had a summer smash ditch' Ruby continued as Cesar sat back down.

I put my hand on his arm, making him turn his attention towards me. 'Te queres hir?' I asked him, to which he gave a small smile and shook his head no.

'And when you put two and two together, it equals Cesar' Ruby continued.

The players on the field finally stopped fighting and the coach had to put new players in.

'Your silence is your tell. Now I know you lied' Ruby continued, making me roll my eyes. Does he never shut up.

'You're a liar and a puta' Ruby said. 'Ruby!' I shouted at him. 'Calm the fuck down'

'Go to hell, Ruby!' Monse shouted at him. Olivia switched places with Ruby again. 'The game is almost over. Let's talk this out after' Olivia said n, smiling nervously.

'I can't wait that long' Monse responded as she went to walk away. Ruby grabbed her arm before she could. 'You don't get to walk away. I get to walk away' he scoffed.

'Okay, maybe figure this out now' Olivia said with a tight smile. 'There's nothing to figure out' Ruby responded. 'Monse and Cesar are backstabbing liars'

'Dude, drop it!' Cesar exclaimed. 'Look! They're putting Jamal in the game!' Olivia said. Angel and I looked towards the field and saw a nervous looking Jamal stand there, definitely not ready to play.

'If I don't?' Ruby said, ignoring Olivia. 'What're you gonna do, homes? Put a green light out on me?' Ruby asked Cesar.

'No, but I'll put you on pause' I said to Ruby, standing up. That shit he said wasn't funny. Cesar put his arm out to me and gave me a reassuring smile.

'I'm gonna watch. Maybe even get in on it' Monse added.

'Enough!' Olivia shouted, pushing Ruby and Monse away from eachother as Angel and I jumped. 'Estais actuando como un grupo de niños. Si alguin dice otro cosa, os voy a pegar en la boca' Olivia told them, leaving us all quiet.

'All of you, behind the bleachers. Now' she said, making the rest follow her.

'Even my Spanish is better' Angel remarked when they were gone. I laughed loudly while agreeing with her.

'Jamal's gone have a real injury this time' I said when we saw the team huddle up.

'So, what are you gonna wear when you're meeting Elijah tonight?' Angel asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

'You can't go in the clothes you wear when we go to the park' she said sternly while I looked at her confused. 'What's wrong with sweatpants?' I asked her, making her roll her eyes.

'Wear something cute' she said. 'And a little stomach show, because if he hugs you and touches your waist, your waist is gonna be hot and he'll like that since his fingers are cold' she added, making me chuckle.

'Send me a picture of the outfit before you leave' she told me, making me nod. 'How much trust do you have in me?' I asked her, rolling my eyes. 'None. You're eyes are gonna get stuck up there some day' Angel said. She laughed as I pushed her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.8K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
138K 3.4K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
195K 705 24
its all in the title babes 😋
69.9K 3.2K 74
❤️