Ninjago Rewrite: The Crystali...

Door BlizzardPlays

What if the overlord put a spell on Lloyd on his heart? In this story it's like the original but with musical... Meer

Farewell the sea
The call of home
The shape of wind and water
Public enemies 1,2,3,4 and 5
A painful promise
Ninjago city vs Ninja
Kryptarium prison blues
Hounddog Mcbrag
The benefit of Grief
The fifth Villian
The Council of the Crystal King
A sinister shadow
The spider's design
The fall of the monastery
Darkness within
The Coming of the King
Return to Primeval's Eye
Crystastrophe
Christofern
A Lesson in Anger and Love
Forbidden Crystal love
Quittin Time
Return of the ice emperor
Safe Haven
Compatible
Distress Calls
An issue of trust
Dragon Form
Love within the Roots

A mayor problem

62 0 1
Door BlizzardPlays

Narrator: Lloyd

Ninjago Crystalized: episode 4

Word count: 1,7k

Warning: nothing

(In his office, Mayor Trustable is playing golf when Dwayne suddenly bursts in.)

Dwayne: Mayor Trustable? (He catches the golf ball flying at his face.) Uh, the ninja are here to see you.

Ulysses: The ninja, the ninja. What do they want? Tell 'em I'm not here. Better yet, tell 'em I'm out sick. I got a cold.

Lloyd: We can see you, sir.

Ulysses: Oh, ho ho! Those ninja! Hehe. Why didn't you say so? Come on in, fellas! Sorry about the mix up. (to Dwayne) What's the matter with you keeping these guys waiting? Hehe. What can I do for you?

Lloyd: Well, sir, it's about our friend Nya.

Jay: She's the heart of our team. And we thought we lost her defending Ninjago.

Cole: But we just discovered we have a chance to save her and bring her back.

Ulysses: Ah, that's great. Really really great. I'm gonna play through, but keep talking. I'm listening.

Lloyd: But we need Aspheera's help, so we have to let her out of Kryptarium.

Ulysses: A- Aspheera? A- As in, Aspheera who destroyed half the city with a lava serpent army Aspheera?

Jay: Yeah! Her. Oh, and we also need her staff, which is locked up at Borg Tower. She can't use her powers without it.

Ulysses: Yeah nope.

Cole: Look, we know Aspheera is dangerous. But we'll be watching her the entire time! We promised to protect Ninjago.

Ulysses: Like you protected it from that video game thing. And the giant sea serpent. And those creepy black clouds?

Jay: Yes! Exactly.

Kai: Wow, You are really good at picking up on sarcasm.

Jay: Thanks, Kai!

Lloyd: Sir, please. We need to help Nya. After all she's done for the city, we owe it to her!

Ulysses: And I owe it to all the little people who voted for me, not to let one of the worst villains in this city's history out of prison. Now if you don't mind, I gotta get back to work.

Cole: Forget it, Lloyd. Don't bother.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(In the Hangar Bay, Christina was lying down on the table with a pillow while Jay and Morro kept her safe, Zane is freezing Nya while Lloyd paces.)

Lloyd: If the Mayor won't let Aspheera out of Kryptarium legally, then we have to break her out illegally.

Wu: Lloyd, I cannot condone this. This is not the way to help Nya.

Lloyd: What other choice is there? We're out of options, Master Wu. It's this, or nothing.

(Wu shakes his head.)

Lloyd: Now, who's with me?

Jay: I'm in.

Kai: Me too.

Morro: Me three.

Cole: Count me in.

Zane: I am also in.

Wu: Much as it pains me, I cannot be a part of this. I'm sorry, but I've learned the hard way that Aspheera can never be trusted, Morro if you need help with the tea please tell me. (He turns and leaves.)

Morro: I will soon Master.

Cole: What's the plan?

Lloyd: We split up. Kai, Zane, and I will break into Kryptarium and free Aspheera, while you and Jay break into Borg Tower and get her staff.

Zane: I am needed here to keep Nya frozen.

Lloyd: I'm gonna need you at Kryptarium to help us get past those new thermal sensors.

Zane: What about Nya? Nobody else can keep her frozen.

Skylor: You sure about that? (She walks up to the hanger bay to meet with the Ninja.)

Kai: Skylor?

Lloyd: Morro and I called her.

Kai: You both had her number?!

Skylor: I can replicate Zane's powers and keep Nya frozen, freeing Zane up to help at Kryptarium.

Zane: It is a clever plan, assuming we return before your replication ability wears off.

Kai: Wait, what's Morro gonna do?

Lloyd: Oh right, Morro stay here with Skylor and Pixal to watch over Nya and Christina, and try to make the tea for Christina.

Morro: Anything for them.

Lloyd: We'll just have to be quick. And remember, we go in disguise. Don't use your names. And don't get caught.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(At Kryptarium, Kai, Zane, and Lloyd enter through a vent.)

Lloyd: (to Kai from behind) What're you waiting for, Zane? Freeze the sensors!

Kai: I'm not Zane.

Zane: (to Lloyd) Freezing the sensors will not work, Kai.

Lloyd: I'm not Kai. Wait, don't use names.

Kai: This is getting confusing. I can't tell who's who!

Lloyd: So how do we get past?

(Zane scans the two.)

Zane: Like this. (He freezes them with his powers.) By freezing you and lowering your body temperatures, thus making you undetectable to the cameras.

Kai: But now, we can't move!

Zane: No. But I can carry you. (He picks them up and walks past the detectors. He then notices a button.) I'm afraid I require your assistance, Kai. (He pushes the button with Kai's head.)

Kai: I'm - gonna - get you back for that -- (He whimpers as Zane bumps his head on the frame.)

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(At Borg Tower, Jay and Cole enter dressed as workers. They make it to the elevator without trouble.)

Jay: Ha. They didn't even notice! For security guards, they're pretty clueless.

Cole: What's the bypass code P.I.X.A.L. gave us?

Jay: How would I know? She told you!

Cole: No, she told both of us.

Jay: No, she told you. I was just standing next to you. Don't tell me you forgot!

Cole: Ugh. It's either 3314, or 4413.

Jay: I think it was 4413.

Cole: Okay. Here goes. 4, 4, 1, 3.

(The code is incorrect and the elevator starts beeping.)

Cole: Great. Nice work, Jay.

Jay: Oh don't blame me. You're the one who wasn't paying attention! Now we're gonna get busted and go to jail and I'm gonna have to make friends with some really scary thugs to survive and --

Cole: Will you relax? I got an idea. (He opens the hatch on the floor and slides down the cables.)

Jay: Oh. Now I gotta slide down this cable and probably get some blisters.

(At Kryptarium, Kai and Lloyd are warming themselves up with Kai's fire.)

Zane: I believe we are directly above Aspheera's containment chamber. If my schematics are correct, there should be... (He lifts a hatch on the floor.) A hatch.

(They leap down. Zane throws a shuriken at the button, activating the bridge leading to Aspheera's cell. They then land on the bridge.)

Aspheera: Who are you?

Kai: (He takes off his hood.) Remember me? (Aspheera looks confused.) It's Kai.

Aspheera: Ninja. What do you want?

Lloyd: We're here to make a deal, Aspheera. A one-time offer.

Aspheera: What deal?

Kai: Sort of a get out of jail free card.

Lloyd: Our friend Nya is in trouble, and the only way we can save her is to remove her elemental powers. If you help us... steal her powers, we'll let you out.

Kai: Like you stole mine. Remember?

Aspheera: You betray me, imprison me, and have the audacity to ask for my help? What makes you think I would even consider that?

Kai: Because you want to get out of this cell. And this is your only chance.

Zane: We are proposing a mutually beneficial arrangement. You help us, and we will help you.

Lloyd: We're offering you a second chance, Aspheera. Please, Take it.

Aspheera: Very well. I accept.

(Zane drills a hole in the glass with a laser. She exits, but nearly bumps Zane off the platform.)

Aspheera: Freedom.

Lloyd: We need to hurry. This way. (They all climbed up on the cable.)

Aspheera: This is your idea of a quick escape?

(Her tail knocks the laser off Zane's hand, releasing a blast that bounces around. It hits the cable, and the ninja breathe a sigh of relief when it doesn't fall, but then it does, triggering the alarm.)

Aspheera: Fools!

Kai: Hurry! (He pops out of the hatch, only to be surrounded by guards.) Oh, uh, we were repairing the AC? (Lloyd popped out of the hatch next to Kai.)

Lloyd: I already made that excuse before and it didn't work!

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Back in the Hangar Bay, Skylor is struggling to keep Nya frozen and Morro was making the tea for Christina.)

Skylor: I don't know how long I can keep this up, P.I.X.A.L..

P.I.X.A.L.: This cooling unit should help, buying us some more time until Zane returns, Morro how's the tea?

Morro: Almost done but I forgot one more thing, i don't know what it is.

P.I.X.A.L.: Let me help you.

Morro: I don't need help!

P.I.X.A.L.: Morro, doing this alone will be dangerous and we don't know what will happen to Christina if you do it wrong.

Morro: Okay, you're right. Help me make this tea, I'll tell master Wu to help.

(Morro runs to the elevator to get help from Master Wu)

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(At Kryptarium, Aspheera and the ninja flee through the halls.)

Aspheera: Nice plan, boys.

Zane: I regret to admit, this was not part of the plan. And everything we do at this point is purely improvisation. (He freezes the floor behind them, causing the guards to slip.)

Lloyd: Come on. This way!

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(At Borg Tower, Jay and Cole enter the vaults.)

Cole: It's quiet.

Jay: Yeah. Too quiet.

Cole: Did you really have to say that? (He approaches a door.) Alright. The Sword of Sanctuary is in here, the Oni Mask of Vengeance, all the most dangerous artifacts in Ninjago. Be ready for anything.

Jay: Anything. I'm ready.

Cole: Whew. Here goes. On one, two, three! (He and Jay use their powers simultaneously, ramming the door open, only to find the room empty.)

Jay: Um...

Cole: Where is everything?

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(In the Hangar Bay, Skylor's powers are fading.)

Skylor: Oh no. Zane's powers are starting to fade! P.I.X.A.L.!

P.I.X.A.L.: (She sets up another cooling unit.) This should help stabilize her, but we are running out of time.

Morro: Where are they? They should've been back hours ago.

P.I.X.A.L.: At this rate, we can keep Nya stable for less than an hour.

Skylor: Nya, Christina, if you can hear me in there, it's gonna be okay. I promise you. We will do everything in our power, just hold on. The others will be back soon. Won't they?

Differences from the original:
•Christina was sleeping on the table while Nya is frozen

•Morro and Lloyd called Skylor together.

•Pixal tells Morro if he needs help with the tea.

This chapter is now done, soon a musical episode will happen so stay tuned.

If there's any mistakes please tell me and I'll fix them.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

315 13 13
Cole attempts to figure out the identity of his hooded saviour from the bridge, while simultaneously avoiding any ambushes by Stephan. In addition, a...
20.2K 525 15
welcome to the third book in the "Brother of Wind" series. in this series, I rewrite the story of Ninjago but the fate and destiny of a wind ninja ch...
29.2K 712 29
Book Two, following on from Ninjago High School. So the Ninja have there elemental powers, the over lord is revealed, a dance is held and a battle is...
6.9K 447 32
❛ I AM NOT MY FATHER. ❜ The story of the Overlord vs. the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master has been passed down for generations, but few people still believ...