The Adopted Brother Of The Re...

By TT03664

Y/n Hyoudou or Y/n L/n is the older brother of the infamous pervert Issei Hyoudou. Now watch as Y/n deal with... More

Bio
Harem
Harem 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

798 22 3
By TT03664

(3rd person pov)

It's not the end of the day, Y/n, Issei and Mio we're walking home together except Mio had an annoyed look on her face.

Mio: "why are you too following me?"

Y/n: "Hm, maybe it's because I'm heading home and we just so happen to live in the same place."

Yuma: "hey Issei over here! Do you want to walk home together."

Issei: "Sure Yuma just give me a minute!"

Y/n: "go on bro have some fun and make sure not to be too much of a perv." I gave him a smile as I slapped his back.

Issei: "Ow yeah yeah I know." Issei then ran over to Yuma as they began to chat.

Mio watched as they we're out of earshot before turning to me.

Mio: "I still don't get why you let your brother date a Fallen."

Y/n: "like I said before it makes him happy to date her so I'm not going to go break them up. But don't get me wrong if anyone tries to harm my brother you or Maria I won't hesitate to cut them down."

Mio had slight blush when I mentioned her but kept quiet.

Maria: "Hey, Mio,Y/n! Did you have a good day at school?"

Mio just grumbled something and walked past Maria much to her confusion.

Y/n: "it was certainly interesting to say the least."

Maria: "Y/n..."

Y/n: "hm?"

Maria: Mio it seems like she's in a really foul mood can you explain why?

Y/n: "let's just say some interesting stuff happened today"

Maria: "Oh, I see well that's certainly no good you should have used protection."

Y/n: "Idiot I don't mean that type of interesting."

Y/n and Maria turn around to see Mio who still had an annoyed look on her face.

Y/n sighs before walking over to Mio who still had an annoyed look and now a nasty glare.

Mio: "What?"

Y/n: "Look, about Yuki..."

Yuki: "Y/n"

I turn around to see Yuki standing next to Maria.

Yuki "I have something important to discuss with you, alone."

(Timeskip)

Y/n and Yuki were sitting in a cafe right next to each other.

Y/n: "hey yuki, why do we need to sit so close?"

Yuki: "yes we do need to sit so close I don't want other people to hear us." Yuki keep pressed even closer to Y/n to the point where half her body was leaning on him.

Y/n: "it's been 8 years since we lost met you've definitely changed quite a bit."

Yuki: "so have you. Before you used to hug me back when I hugged you. You often used as a chance to touch my butt."

Y/n: "did I now hm?"

Yuki: "Y/n, I'll let you know this you shouldn't involve yourself with Mio any further."

(3rd person pov)

Mio and Maria were sitting at another table observing Y/n and Yuki's conversation.

Maria: "who would have guessed a hero transferred into your class the same day as you"

Mio: "yeah I know it's unnerving."

Maria: "but for now we should sit back and watch what happens if they wanted to attack you they would have already"

Mio: "That's not what I mean. I should've known when I first found out that she was one of Y/n childhood friends. I said we were living together in front of the whole class, and now I bet they're off on some romantic rendezvous."

Maria: "well there's nothing to worry about if they do not end up coming after us, we really don't have energy to spare in making enemies with the hero clan."

Maria then began to drink her orange juice while Mio was staring at Yuki and Y/n.

Mio: *but that's not what I'm worried about right now. Actually I...*

But suddenly the master servant pack had appeared on Mio's neck which caught her by surprise.

Mio: "I uh..." Mio then start to fidget and shake while blushing.

Maria: Mio, what is it?

Mio *no, I'm not picking on him, I'm only concerned about his safety that's all.*

Maria: what's wrong with you? Maria gets up from her seat.

Mio: "it's nothing" *I can't believe this is something that would activate the curse.* Mio then turns her focus back to Y/n and yuki.

Y/n: is it because she's a Midwestern surveillance target, am I right?

Yuki: "so you knew?"

Y/n: I had a little hunch so I take it that you're the one huh? The one who the village is signed to observe her.

Yuki: "if you knew this. then why are you being caught up in all of this."

Y/n: "Mio parents were murdered by those plotting against her, and now they're after her life as well. She is innocent. She just wants to live a normal life that's why I've decided to protect her."

Yuki: "but..."

Y/n: I could understand your concerns, but there's no need to worry, I've gotten a lot stronger over those years after my banishment from the village.

Suddenly a cup fell making a loud crash sound as Y/n turned his head over and saw Mio and Maria leaving the cafe.

Y/n: like I said there's no need to worry plus do you think I'm really scared of a bunch of elders?

Yuki: but it wasn't your fault. None of the elders understood what your power possessed you back then except for her.

Y/n was silent for a couple minutes understanding who Yuki was referencing before giving her a soft smile and speaking again.

Y/n: thank you. I appreciate that you still care about me that much, but mio.. she's trying to face her past and live as best she can. She's trying to fight. That's the reason why I need to protect them or maybe it's out of curiosity to see what happens I'm still trying to figure that part out myself.

Outside the cafe we see Maria and Neil on their way home, but meal stops and crouches down a little while Maria whispered something in her ear.

Mio: you mean in the bathtub?!

(Timeskip Y/n pov)

After his talk with Yuki, Y/n had bought some cake to take back home with him with Yuki accompanying him.

Y/n: I hope this could cheer up Mio.

Yuki: it isn't enough. I don't think you alone will be able to defeat the demon that are after Mio.

I give Yuki a sadistic smirk. "You want to bet that theoretically I don't need to win I just need to avoid losing that's all."

Yuki: but...

Y/n: anyways don't involve yourself or the village in our fight.

Yuki: I'm afraid that won't be possible.

Yuki then set up a barrier and summoned her sword when the stray demon jumped out of the alleyway and was about to attack her but luckily I was faster as I summoned my sword and chopped off his head in a clean slice.

Y/n: "boring"

Yuki: "they are being drawn by Mio power, it's uncontrollable right now so those devil are really attracted to it."

How was it and also I would like some feedback on how I'm doing and if I should improve on anything I'm trying to give the best experience I can so please feedback would be nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 1.4K 18
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សា...
343K 18.7K 43
"You're forcing me to work with them and I'm telling you now that I can't do it." "You've worked with teams before." "Yeah, but none with a jackass i...
187K 4.2K 102
*NOT FINISHED* I'm tired of fighting...... AMORA!" My uncle yells while i'm trying to open my eyes. I'm sitting in a the corner of the house with he...
19.8K 809 24
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...