fame ~ jude bellingham

xginaxdx által

a story between an actress and a footballer, trying to stay hidden from the media and their pressures, whilst... Több

intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

chapter 25

3.3K 60 1
xginaxdx által

January 22nd, 2022
📍Milan, Italy🇮🇹

After a few more days of press and travel, Georgina and her co-stars had now landed in Italy, in continuation of the 'Stranger Things' press tour.

Currently, Georgina was sat in her hotel room joined with Sadie. This room was nice. They usually stay a nice hotels anyway, besides can't complain with traveling around the world with some of your best friends, staying in nice hotels for free and being able to call that your job.

Georgina sometimes wonders what she did to get this lucky with her life. From growing up with not a lot to now doing this, all at 17, was insane to her. She has to constantly remind herself how fortunate she is to be in this situation.

Whilst scrolling through her phone, Georgina let out a subtle gasp before getting up and scrambling through her case in search for something.

"What are you doing?" the American girl asked from the other side of the room.

"Tryna find my laptop," Georgina answers, still digging through her suitcase, "ah, found it."

Georgina dove back on to the bed, beside Sadie, before aggressively typing away at the keys.

"Oh my God, is this Jude?" Sadie gasps pondering at the screen.

"Maybe.." Georgina responds once she'd found the Dortmund game. Today they were playing Hoffenheim away - Jude had previously mentioned that it could be a difficult game, but as usual he ended with confidence that his team would win.

Ten minutes into the game and Erling Haaland had already scored, making it 1-0 to Dortmund - however the opposing team managed to get an equaliser just before the end of half-time.

"Is that it?" Sadie asked as the half-time whistle blew.

"What?" Georgina stated, giving the redhead a disapproving look.

"Don't look at me like that," she laughed, "I don't know how this stuff works! I'm American! We don't watch this!"

"Okay, yeh, sorry sorry," Georgina nodded in agreement, "still got another 45 minutes of this yet though."

This just caused Sadie to groan and tilt her head back, "how do you not find this boring? Are you bored? I'm bored."

"Hey, I'm not forcing you to watch this," the blonde defended.

"No.. but-"

"But what?" Georgina interrupted.

"You're all cute and in love, and I love that for you so want to watch it and see you all cute and in love, but fuck me, footbal is boring," Sadie blurted, definitely been holding that in all game.

Georgina just bursted out into laughter, "Woahhh, Sads! All cute and in love? I don't think so, not just yet."

"Oh, come on!" Sadie now turned so she was sat up on her knees facing Georgina on the bed, "you so love him!"

"No I don't, what are you talking about? Oh my days," she rolled her eyes.

"Yes you do, you so do. You're in love! Gina's in love!" Sadie taunts.

Georgina grabs a pillow and launched it towards the other girl before she had a chance to continue - however it didn't take her long to continue asking questions.

"Rude," Sadie complains, tossing the pillow to the floor, "when are you next seeing him anyways?"

"When we go to Spain."

"On tour?"

"Yep, and don't get any ideas, I swear to god," Georgina warned, pointing her finger, before Sadie had the chance to say anything.

"I didn't say anything!" Sadie threw her hands up in defense, a cheeky grin hidden on her face.

"Stop it," Georgina playfully swatted her away, "I know you were thinking it. You're going to try make it so awkward, I just know it. And you'll get the other guys involved."

"No, I won't, promise," she stuck her pinky up for a pinky promise which Georgina hesitantly hooked her own finger around.

"You better no-" the girls words got cut short when both of their phones buzzed.

Sadie picked up her phone and groaned after reading the screen.

"Oh no, what is it?" Georgina questioned whilst trying to peer over the phone.

Still leaving her without an answer, Sadie just started softly laughing as she fell back on the bed.

"What?" Georgina said, a smile forming on her face.

"Oh my god, look at your phone."

Georgina picked up her phone, side-eyeing Sadie at the same time, "oh, you're kidding me," she said tilting her head back with a breathy laugh.

~

"ST kids🩸📻🧇🧟‍♀️"

caleb 🤴🏿
gi's in love

with jude bellingham

gaten 👓
And he's coming to Spain

finn🎸
when we're on tour there

gina🎀
wtf

sadie🍓
how do u know that

gaten👓
Oh and Sadie...

don't get any ideas 👀

~

"What the hell?" Georgina said, her eyebrows knitter together and an uncertain smile curled on her lips

"Okay, I have literally no idea what's happening," Sadie said, laughing with pure confusion.

Just as the girls were thinking about what and how the boys knew, the sound on the laptop amplified, signaling another goal. 2-1 to Dortmund.

~

caleb🤴🏿
that'll be 2-1 to dortmund

if my calculations r correct 👆🏿🤓

sadie🍓
ur watching the game?

gaten👓
No

gina🎀
where r u guys?

finn🎸
nowhere

~

Without getting a proper answer, laughter could be heard from outside the room causing the two girls to look up at each other.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me," Sadie said whilst climbing off the bed and walking over to the door, "I swear to god if that's them."

She looked through the peep hole before rolling her eyes and tilting her head to Georgina.

"It's them isn't it?"

"Unfortunately," Sadie answered, "can we just lock them out forever?"

~

caleb🤴🏿
heard that

let us in pls

gina🎀
no 😚😚

gaten👓
Pweaseee 🥺🥺🥺

gina🎀
just for that

absolutely fuck no

caleb🤴🏿
yk what

that's fair

finn🎸
well just be here

waiting...

~

"Sads, we can't just leave them out there," Georgina laughed at the ridiculousness of the situation.

"Yes, we can," she said, clambering back in the bed, "watch me."

"Okayyy," Georgina said in a sing-song voice.

The girls directed their attention back to the game, ignoring their three co-stars sitting outside the hotel room.

"Fuck, it's 3-1," Sadie exclaimed.

"Oh shit yeh, how did we miss that?" Georgina replied once seeing the score.

"So when you going to a game then?" the redhead questioned, "like properly, not hidden in the stands."

"Can you guys let us, it's getting really boring out here," the girls heard a quiet voice from outside that they instantly recognized as Caleb, which just made them burst out into laughter.

This time, Georgina took her turn to clamber across the room, eyes still squinting together. She opened the door allowing the three boys the wonder in.

"Jesus, finally," Finn said once entering the room.

"Thought we were going to die out there," Gaten added.

"Die? You lot are so dramatic," Georgina rolled her eyes theatrically.

"Yeh Gi, you never know; boredom, starvation, wild snakes, rabid rats, you just never know," Caleb shrugged and fell back on the bed which made Sadie groan.

"Yeh, we were planning whose thumb to sacrifice first," Finn added.

"Okay, can you all shut up?" Sadie interrupted, "giving me a headache now."

"I second that," Georgina agreed.

"Wow, so glad that we graced you with our presence," Caleb sarcastically remarked.

"Yeh thanks for that, we really, truly appreciate it," Sadie follows through.

"Anyways... Gi, how's the game going?" he continued, nodding his head towards the laptop.

"Good until you lot got here," she answered, acknowledging the fact it was now 3-2, but Dortmund were still winning.

"Is your our boyfriend having a good game?" Gaten asked.

"Oh shut up," Georgina said over Sadie's snickering, "and you."

"I haven't seen him in ages," she explained, "and won't do until Spain."

"Why doesn't he just come here, this is his last game for a while right?" Caleb asks.

"Yeh, but he's going home to see his family for a bit, that's why he's only coming to Spain."

"How you gonna manage a long distance thing?" Sadie asks.

"I'm not sure, that's my concern," Georgina answers, that's the one thought she'd been trying to avoid. The one thing she's not sure how they're going to work around it.

~~~
AN: last few chapters have been boring af sorry 😭
promise the next few chapters will be good! ....hopefully

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

36.3K 670 35
in which Kiana Simmons and Jobe bellingham ignore all the obvious signs of them liking each other, but when the realisation finally hits, it doesn't...
84K 1.9K 18
"The one who is dancing alone, I like her for myself." In which a bet leads to Jude Bellingham falling for the Emilia Kroos, the pretty girl he saw d...
25K 726 17
♯┆#DOYALIKE .ᐟ ★ ❝baby girl, you know what I want let me do it to ya, do it to ya let me 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter what...
347K 7.5K 36
✿ jude bellingham x fem oc © pvqueta 2022