Oneshots- Season 1

By nischay_slayypoint

Compilation of short stories featuring my all-time favourites Abhyudaya and Gautami from Slayy Point and Trig... More

His Birthday❤
Late Now, Not Forever💗
Reality Or Dream❤
A Love That Lasts💗
Love's Eternal Flame❤
The V Day- Part 1💗
The V Day- Part 2❤
Negligence Leads To Regret- Part 1🖤
Negligence Leads To Regret- Part 2🖤
Not an Update but an Important Request!!
Jo Tu Mera Humdard Hai💗
Ideal Friendship❤
Mera Sukoon💗
Imperfectly Perfect❤
All Yours Forever💗

Unique Charm💗

469 10 7
By nischay_slayypoint

Nischay was working on his laptop regarding his upcoming YouTube video when suddenly, a notification popped up on his phone.

Intrigued, he kept his laptop on the side and opened his phone, seeing a notification from the dating app 'Tinder' he had recently downloaded on request of his brother Abhishek.

It had been a while of getting any notification from Tinder on his phone, that too about someone liking his profile and getting a match from the very same person he had liked the profile of.

Although initially Nischay was not looking forward to use the app or let alone go on a date with someone, seeing the notification somehow made him happy and he opened the profile of the girl who had right-swiped him.

On opening the profile, he was left mesmerized by her charm and continued looking at the picture she had uploaded for quite a long time.

Name: Aleena Verma.
Age: 25.
Profession: Cardiologist.
Likes: Eating food, my profession, spending time with family and watching movies.
Sexuality: Straight.

Name: Nischay Malhan.
Age: 28.
Profession: YouTuber.
Likes: Making videos, spending time with family and traveling.
Sexuality: Straight.

"Waah!! Yeh ladki kitni pyaari hai aur acchi padhi-likhi bhi hai. I hope mujhe Aleena se jald milne ka mauka mil jaaye." Nischay thought to himself.

While thinking about the girl, Nischay's phone got one more notification which was from Aleena texting him on Tinder after getting matched with him.

"Hey, I'm Aleena this side. Kaise ho, Nischay?"

"I'm good, what about you?"

"Main bhi thik hoon. Waise, yeh waakai mein tum hi ho naa?"

"Main hi, matlab? Mere alawa aur kaun hoga?"

"Matlab, tum really mere favourite Triggered Insaan ho😍"

"Tum mujhe jaanti ho?"

"Ofcourse, yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai? Tumhare videos mere favourite hai aur tum toh ho hi."

Somehow and unknowingly, Nischay's cheeks turned red😳❤

"Ummm, thank you. Toh tum kahan rehti ho?"

"Dwarka mein."

"Toh hum kab mil sakte hai?" Nischay texted with hesitation.

"Kya? Tumhe mujhse milna hai?"

"Ofcourse. Tum mujhe pasand aayi isiliye tumse milna hai mujhe."

"Agar tum chaho, toh hum kal mil sakte hai par mera ek bohot zaroori operation hai."

"Toh ismein dikkat ki kya baat hai? Tum jis hospital mein kaam karti hoon, uska location mujhe bhej dena. Main tumhe pick-up karne aajaunga."

"Par shayad tumhe rukna pade."

"Toh kya hua? Main tumhare liye ruk hi sakta hoon. Kaunsi badi aur dikkat ki baat hai?"

(We also deserve these type of men❤😩)

"Alright then. Kal milte hai, Nischay." Aleena texted while her cheeks had got as red as a tomato.

"Sure. Can't wait to meet you. Bye, take care."

"Same here Nischay. Bye, take care."

Soon getting offline from the chat, Nischay started thinking about the girl Aleena whom he hadn't met yet but his heart was lost at.

It wasn't as if he had never seen or met girls in his life but she was something different. A good kind of different. Someone who he hadn't seen in his life ever till now, at this moment.

Nischay thought of telling his family about her after the date, so he tried acting normal as if nothing happened. His family suspected something is up with him but did not think of asking him as they knew that he would tell them what has been bothering him during the right time.

The next day....

Nischay got freshened up for the date, feeling excited, his heart skipping multiple beats, his cheeks and nose turning a cute shade of red❤

How does he manage to look this cute?❤😩😍🥰

On the other hand, Aleena was nervous and excited both to finally meet her longtime crush and got ready in a rush to not be late and ruin her first impression infront of him.

Sunwest 24/7 Hospital....

Nischay reached at the location Aleena had sent him of the hospital she used to work at a little earlier than the given time. He felt it enough to wait outside the hospital near the entrance and not go in.

After some time, while he was on a call with his manager, he turned around to see a girl coming towards him wearing her coat and a stethoscope around her neck with her hair open.

Nischay's eyes were glued looking at her only as if there was no one else except him and her. His manager was confused and said "hello" multiple times but there was no response from Nischay's side as his mind and attention was somewhere else.

"Excuse me? Kya yeh waakai mein tum ho Nischay?" The girl asked him hugging him tightly.

"Haa, main hi Nischay hoon par tum kaun ho aur mujhe kaise jaanti ho?" Nischay asked unknowingly wrapping his hands around her waist hugging her back affectionately feeling as if she was someone he had known from a long time feeling comfort and loved in a different yet enticing manner.

"Main Aleena hoon aur hum Tinder mein mile the, bhool gaye?" She asked pulling away from the hug.

"Oh, tum hi Aleena ho? Tum toh real mein aur bhi khubsurat ho." Nischay said with a smile resting his hand on her cheek.

"Tum bhi videos mein se real mein zyada cute ho."

Nischay's cheeks and nose immediately turned red❤

"Toh hum chale?" Nischay asked.

"Kahan?"

"Humari manzil ki or."

"Zaroor. Par main jaldi apne kapde change karke aati hoon."

"Toh woh tum pehle karke aa sakti thi."

"Pata hai par jaise hi meri assistant ne bataya ke tum mere liye bahar khade ho, main jaldi tumse milne aagayi bas."

"You're really very sweet."

Aleena smiled at Nischay and once again, his heart got lost in her, this time for her beautiful smile.

"Main jaldi aati hoon. Tumhe zyada rukna nahi padega."

Aleena was just about to leave when Nischay held her hand from behind and looked at her with love❤ "Tumhare liye main zindagi bhar rukne ko taiyaar hoon."

Aleena did not say anything and simply left while her cheeks had turned insanely red.

10 minutes later....

"Toh hum chale, Nischay?"

Nischay came out from his car and started coming towards Aleena with a constant smile crept on his face.

"Looking beautiful. Chalo, chalte hai."

"Aaj toh hum dono matching-matching hogaye." Aleena said.

"Yeh toh acchi baat hai phir. Hum dono hi cute lagre hai."

"Ekdum." Aleena said with a smile while Nischay smiled back.

30 minutes later....
Sunset Cafe....

"Wow!! Yeh kitni pyaari jagah hai." Aleena said admiring the aura of the place.

"Accha laga?" Nischay asked.

"Bohot zyada."

"Kuch order karein? Mujhe bohot tez bhook lagi hai."

"Haa yaar, mujhe bhi tez bhook lagi hai."

"Waise, tumhara operation kaisa gaya? Tumne bataya tha woh kaafi bada tha."

"Aaj actually mera pehla operation tha, woh bhi jo mujhe khud karna tha par woh bohot accha gaya aur successful tha. Mere seniors mujhse kaafi khush hai."

"Yeh toh bohot hi acchi baat hai Aleena."

"Thank you Nischay. Pata hai, mujhe kitne time se tumse milna tha aur finally aaj mera sapna poora hua."

"Kya? Sacchi?"

"Haa Nischay. Main tumhe 2 saal se follow karti aayi hoon aur bas ek baar tumse milna chahti thi."

"Main bhi ek baat bolu?"

"Haa bolo."

Nischay held Aleena's hands gently, looking straight at her with affection "Mujhe tum pehli nazar mein hi bohot pasand aayi thi, like bohot hi zyada. Aisa nahi hai ke tumse pehle main ladkiyon se nahi mila hoon. Par tum alag ho Aleena. Ek khubsurat wala accha."

"Tumhe main itni acchi lagi?"

"Haa, main kabhi jhooth nahi bolta."

"Woh toh main samajh hi chuki hoon. Abhi, kuch khaa le?"

"Haa yaar."

Aleena and Nischay ordered a glass of cold coffee for each other and a plate of paneer kebab as both were vegetarians.

While waiting for the food, both were sitting at the ends of the table and during one moment, Aleena and Nischay's eyes met and he told her to sit beside him through his eyes which she understood and blushed hard.

Aleena got up from her chair and placed it beside where Nischay was and sat beside him. He was constantly looking at her with love and affection and held her hand, interlocking it with his tightly.

Aleena's heart was skipping multiple beats, her stomach filled with numerous butterflies and her eyes shyly caught sight of Nischay whose eyes did not seem to move away from her.

After sometime, the waiter came and served the food while passing a sweet smile to the both of them which they noticed and smiled back at the waiter.

Nischay took a piece of the food and fed it to Aleena making her surprised. She too did the same. She took a piece of the food and fed it to him making his cheek red as a tomato which Aleena noticed and smiled.

After having the food and talking with each other for sometime, it was time to leave as the day had come to an end.

Nischay held Aleena's hand and walked towards her house after parking his car near a street close to her house.

"Kya mujhe tumhara number mil sakta hai?" Nischay asked.

"Yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai kya? Ofcourse. Tum nahi bhi puchte, phir bhi main tumhe apna number de deti." Aleena said laughing a little.

"Yeh badhiya kaha tumne😂. Toh hum jald milenge. Main tumhe text kardunga."

"Ofcourse."

"Bye, apna khayal rakhna Aleena."

"Bye, tum bhi apna khayal rakhna Nischay aur sambhaal ke ghar jaana."

"Goodnight."

"You too."

"Ek aur baat Aleena."

"Haa kaho."

Nischay came closer to Aleena and hugged her gently "I really like you, a lot❤"

Aleena hugged him back gently "Aww!! I feel the same about you too❤"

"Main chalta hoon phir warna kaafi late ho jayega aur meri video bhi nahi banegi."

"Oh, thik hai. Phir tum jao jaldi. Tumhari video ka intezaar rahega mujhe."

"Bilkul. Mujhe baad mein batana kaisa laga video."

"Surely."

"Bye once again."

Aleena came closer to Nischay and hugged him tightly "Bye and thank you, mera sapna poora karne ke liye❤"

Nischay wrapped his hands around her waist hugging her affectionately "Thank you ki koi zaroorat nahi hai❤"

The end🦋🎶

Stay tuned for more upcoming oneshots coming very soon💗

Yours affectionately,
Moonlight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 991 17
Hot os on our Abhiya🔥❤️❤️ 18+ 🔞
41.6K 2.4K 23
Hello, this is a compilation of short stories and OS's I wanted for Abhira post the 6 year leap 🙂 #1 Abhimanyu: 06/10/23 #1 AbhimanyuBirla: 11/13/2...
13.4K 515 13
This is my first ff ever so please dont judge. it's about my favorite YouTubers slayy point ❤ disclaimer - this is just fiction and just my imaginat...
94.8K 2.8K 14
A NaruSasu Short Story. | Sarted: August 19th, 2017| |Competed: September 30th, 2017|