Thranduil's Daughter

By GabbieDittenber

This is a story about a young girl named Gabriella Haddock who lost her father in battle and couldn't bear to... More

New dad
Few years later
Surprise trip part 1
Captured orc
Playing basketball 🏀
Down memory lane ❤️
Snowflake ❄️
Baking cake 🎂
New last name!
Battle of the five armies part 1
Shopping at the mall
Battle of the five armies part 2
Time travel! (1950s)
Trip to Africa
Trip to Australia 🇦🇺 🐨
Battle of the five armies part 3
Truce or False?
New teacher part 1
My sweet little child ❤️
Meeting oropher (my adoptive grandfather)
Life as a Princess
Trip to Paris ✈️🗺
Battle of the five armies part 4!
Trip to Hawaii 🛫🥥🌴🌸🐬
Vacation home 🏡
My precious children ❤️
Pizza? 🍕
Orc attack
Trip to Italy 🇮🇹 🍕🍷🍝🥂
Trip to Disney World
Tolerate it
Neon Tide

New room

11 2 2
By GabbieDittenber

A/N: this is an idea I came up with on my own so I hope you enjoy! 

I came back from archery practice to find My father standing outside my room with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I've been thinking," he said, "your room could use a bit of a makeover."

The next thing i knew, Thranduil had transformed my  room into a sport enthusiast's dream! My bed was now flanked by a sleek, modern workout station complete with weights and a yoga mat for your morning stretches.

My closet was filled with new sports clothes from the best Elven tailors, perfect for any kind of activity i could think of. There were comfortable joggers for my  runs, sleek suits for swimming, and even some elegant archery gear.

Next to my bed , there was a rack holding various sports equipment - basketballs, tennis rackets, and even a brand new bow. The walls were adorned with posters of famous Elven athletes, inspiring you to push your limits.

My  shoe rack was filled with all sorts of sports shoes - running shoes, basketball shoes, even a pair of climbing boots. Thranduil had thought of everything!

The biggest surprise was the corner of  my room that my dad  had turned into a mini basketball court. It was complete with a hoop and a line marking the three-point zone.

I were speechless. It was more than i could have ever imagined.My dad  just smiled, "Every athlete needs their space. I hope you like it."

From that day on, my room wasn't just a place to sleep, but a place where i could live out my sports dreams. It was the perfect reflection of your love for sports, all thanks to My dad. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 789 22
This story is all about legolas a charming handsome young elf prince who is full of love and compassion... Until one day he meets the love of his lif...
21.4K 435 45
A young girl mysteriously entered the world of Middle Earth. There, she encounters the dragon, Smaug, Orcs, wizards, and the Dark Lord, Sauron. She b...
105 0 14
A month has passed since Elora defeated Hadrian. And after three months of Elora gets pregnant with her and Elladan's first child. Everyone in middle...
56.5K 1.7K 49
Eadrid was the daughter of Kings, and a Captain among men. Though she remained fierce, she was determined to be the leader that desired to serve her...