Fan Service [Chan]

By DimTheMoon

Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 39

1.9K 51 16
By DimTheMoon

What was decided was that we would enjoy our afternoon together. The boys bribed the hotel to close the pool so that they could enjoy it without having to hide behind their professional personas or entertain any fans who may stumble upon them.

We all met upstairs together and headed outside to the rooftop pool. Changbin jumped into the pool right away. I.N. wasted no time joining him. Chan and I found seats in the shade and ordered drinks.

The sun was bright and warm. It was nice seeing them so comfortable and being 100% themselves for a change.

"What would you be doing right now if you weren't in Stray Kids?" I asked, sipping my margarita.

"Exactly this," he said as Hyunjin and Felix splashed into the pool getting us wet. "But with my own kids."

I could see it. He'd be a very protective dad, but a good one.

"What about you?" he asked.

"On a weekday at 4? I'd be in a client meeting," I laughed. I thought back to how few I had left.

"I'm sorry, about your clients," Chan offered.

"Thanks," I smiled back at him, "but do you know what I realized?"

Chan took a sip of his piña colada. "What?"

"That I don't really want to work with them anymore."

Chan seemed surprised.

"I mean, I have a couple of clients left. Literally two. But the ones that ended our partnerships...they shamed me just like the fans had. That speech was just as much for them as it was for JYP or the author." I don't know why it had taken me so long to realize that I shouldn't have to hide my life for my clients. My life wasn't my business.

"Good for you. You deserve better," he clinked his glass with mine.

We sipped them peacefully, enjoying each other's company.

"Do you want to Bubble message the fans with me?"

I grinned excitedly, "Yes!"

Chan pulled out his phone and took a selfie first.
"To get the party started," he explained.

Not even a microsecond later, his phone was flooded with thousands of messages. My phone dinged, and I looked at the picture. It was cute.

"Ella," Chan gasped, "Do you subscribe to me?" He was looking at the notification I'd received.

"Hush," I blushed.

"Let me see," he reached for my phone.

"Chan!" I laughed.

He went through my Bubble and clicked out of his.

"Where's everyone else's!"

I shrugged while blushing and reached for my phone again, but he held it away from me as he continued to look at the screen.

"Ella! Are you only subscribed to mine?" he teased me and stood up.

I chased after him as he ran over to the pool.

"Guys! Ella has a Bubble account," he told them.

"Chan!" I giggled, and he dodged my attempts to grab my phone.

"And she's only subscribed to me! So suck it, Felix," he flipped him off. Felix chuckled and returned the favor. I blushed as Chan revealed my fan girl tendencies to them. He finally let me catch him and threw me over his shoulder to carry me back to our seats.

"I can message for you," I snatched his phone this time. "All that you message is sexual innuendos anyway."

It's hot here in Florida.

Not as hot as you.

Maybe I should take my shirt off.

"I'd totally say that," he grinned as he watched over my shoulder. I sat on the chair between his legs.

"Oh, I'm not done. You tease more than that."

But I don't want to get sunburned.

Maybe I'll come back and use the hot tub later.

Are you joining me?

Actually, I'm tired.

Maybe another night.

"It's like you're in my brain," he laughed.

"Speaking of your brain, now that I'm no longer trying to appease my conservative clients, I was wondering if we could go look for some things for me to wear at the concerts that aren't quite as revealing as your original ones but not as modest as what I would usually wear."

"Yeah, we can go tomorrow," Chan squeezed me from behind and pulled me towards him.

"I also want a new swimsuit," I looked down at the frumpy one-piece I was wearing. It was boring and navy. It looked like something you'd wear for actual swimming training...not on vacation.

"You can have whatever you want," Chan whispered and kissed my neck as I leaned back into him.

"Also speaking of brain," I turned so that he could see me as I spoke, "I'm pretty sure I started something in the shower earlier that you promised we'd finish once we got here."

Chan's breathing hitched.

I stood and walked quickly to the door, "I left my sunscreen upstairs," I announced and headed inside.

I raced for the elevator and tried to close the doors before Chan got to me. I heard the door to the pool swing open, and he rounded the corner so fast that I almost couldn't believe it.

He ran across the tiled floor and slid through the doors just in time. He wrapped himself around me and lifted me over his shoulder again. I giggled and shouted at him to put me down.

He did but set me against the wall and pushed against me while he kissed me. My heart beat quickly and my smile never left my lips.

The doors opened, and I wiggled free and took off towards our room while he ran after me. Our steps echoed throughout the hall. I forgot that he had the key, so when I reached the room, I turned and waited for him to crash into me.

He put his hand on my ass and I jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist as he opened the door and carried me inside. My center was against his bare abs.

"Ella, you're already so wet for me," he growled.

"We were at the pool," I laughed and threw my head back as he kissed my neck.

"You didn't get in the pool," he nibbled my ear, and I gasped.

"You must not have been looking," I lied. His hands squeezed my ass.

We fell back onto the bed. Chan tossed his shirt off before he laid down beside me. I drew my hand down his lean torso before palming his cock over his swimming trunks.

"Did the pool make you hard?" I muttered. Chan had a wild look in his eyes. They were filled with fun and chaos.

He dropped one of the straps of my swimsuit off of my shoulder.

"Oops," he said.

I stroked him over the fabric, and he moaned loudly and freely. We had the whole floor block reserved for the members and, since they were still at the pool, nobody could hear us this time.

"Ooops," I repeated. I kissed him and captured his whines.

Chan wiggled out of his shorts and threw them aside. His nude body was statuesque and inhumanly perfect.

I kissed his neck and circled his tip with my thumb as I'd done earlier.

He whimpered desperately.

I loved it. I loved that sound.

I should've felt nervous, but I was eager to see what other noises he could make. I kissed his chest and down along his abs.

His dick was so close to my mouth, and I had the urge to kiss it. So I did. I placed my lips on his head and sucked gently.

Chan's whined erupted throughout the room and his hand tangled in my hair.

"Fuck Ella, yes," he moaned.

I did it again and this time used my tongue to circle where my thumb had been before. My hand continued to stroke his shaft.

He gasped. I felt proud of how he was responding.

I dropped my lips lower onto him until I'd taken nearly all of him. I then sucked as I pulled up and popped off of him. I looked up through my lashes and Chan was staring at me with his jaw open as he sighed.

I repeated the move but dropped to the base of his dick. I held myself there until I began to gag and pulled off of him.

"Shit," he whined and pulled me back up.

He dipped his tongue into my mouth, and it felt feral. We were loud and messy. He ripped off my swimsuit so that we were both naked. I pulled at his hair and ran my hands over his back. He touched my sides and brought a finger between us. He ran it through my folds and I held onto him as I cried out in pleasure.

"Turn over," he ordered and I flipped onto my stomach. I was on all fours and Chan's tip teased my entrance. I whined in anticipation. "Are you ready, baby?" he asked.

"Yes," I breathed.

Chan placed his hands on my waist and pushed into me, filling me completely. I grabbed onto the sheets and dropped my head to the pillow. It felt so much different than yesterday.

He pulled out and thrust into me again with a loud grunt. The bed squeaked forward and my breathing hastened.

"Fuck," I said. I tried to twist around to see him, but he placed his hand on my back to hold me in place.

Chan repeated the motion but even more slowly this time.

My stomach was in knots, and I closed my eyes into the pillow. I couldn't catch my breath. His hand slapped my ass.

He pulled out and thrust in again.

"Stop! Chan, stop! Stop!" I shouted. Chan pulled out of me, and I scrambled to get away from him. I pulled the sheets over myself and sat with my knees against my chest.

"Ella, are you okay?" he asked, and I could feel as he moved closer to me.

I had my head in my knees and my eyes closed as I tried to breathe again. I didn't answer him.

I felt as he left the bed and could hear his footsteps retreating.

I focused on inhaling and exhaling slowly.

"What's done is done," echoed in my ears, and I fought the urge to throw up.

Chan's steps came closer, and he sat beside me. He didn't dare to touch me. I heard a fabric drop beside me on the bed. "I brought you a shirt," he explained since I hadn't opened my eyes.

My fingers found the fabric, and I dressed. It felt better to be covered. I risked a glance at Chan who looked concerned. He'd clothed himself as well.

"Are you okay?" he asked me. He looked so worried that it broke me.

I broke down sobbing and moved to sit with him. He held me in his lap and put his arms around me protectively.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," I repeated, "I'm sorry."

Tears flooded my cheeks, and, subsequently, Chan's shirt.

"You don't have to be sorry," he told me as he cradled me in his lap.

I sniffed and looked up at him. His eyes scanned my face as if trying to read what I was thinking.

"Are you okay?" he asked again.

I nodded.

"Did I do something wrong?" he fretted.

"No," I whispered. "I just..."

It sounded dumb in my head when I tried to think of how to explain it.

"What was it?"

"I couldn't see you. I need to see you," I told him.

Not being able to see his face meant that anyone could have been behind me at that moment. Any of the men I'd known before or anyone else.

"I just have to be able to see you," I explained.

Chan smoothed my hair and kissed my forehead. "Noted."

"Thank you for stopping when I asked you to," I said.

Chan looked like his heart had just broken at those words. "Ella, please never thank me for that."

"Why?"

"You don't thank everyone who passes you on the street for not murdering you, right?"

I gave a small laugh. I'd really been so mistreated that I'd just thanked someone for not assaulting me...

I gave Chan a kiss as I let the rest of the sadness at my situation wash away.

"This is all new to you, so anytime you feel unsafe or nervous, do the same thing you did today."

"Okay," I nodded "Tha..." I went to thank him again but he widened his eyes at me to remind me not to. "That's a good idea."

"Do you know why?"

"So this doesn't happen again," I guessed.

"No. Well yes, but, more importantly," he moved to whisper against my ear, his words making me feel warm and tingly, "once I know everything your body likes, I can make you feel good anytime you want."

My skin felt on fire, and my face was red when I looked at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 1.2K 48
Just some short stories about skz. Fluff or angst (a little bit of smut) Irregular updates
88.7K 1.9K 30
Y/N can never seem to escape from her abusive boyfriend. But one day after a concert, a specific group of eight find her almost passed out. What will...
197K 9.4K 58
a gang / mafia au The world has been fading for the last years. The rules disappeared and chaos insurged. From the destroyed city, Stray kids are wor...
59.3K 2.3K 112
Han is usually a bit socially awkward and a loner. Despite this, his best friend drags him to the club where he becomes infatuated by a man he meets...