Iris D̶w̶y̶e̶r̶ BENNETT | Cul...

Von yayo_atwow23

Sequel to Iris Dwyer. In the past book, Izzy has been through quite a lot. In this one, there will questions... Mehr

NEW MOON
PROLOGUE
01 | VISITING MUM
02 | FAE
03 | POWER
04 | SKILL
05 | SPECIAL
06 | NEW FRIENDS
07 | BACK HOME
09 | LAURENT
10 | "WOLF'S OUTTA THE BAG"
11 | VOLTERRA
ECLIPSE
12 | RILEY
13 | THOUGHTS
14 | GRADUATION PARTY
15 | LOOOOOOOOOOOVE
16 | LAUREN
17 | BREE
18 | WELCOME HOME
End of Book 2

08 | VISITING EMBRY

465 20 4
Von yayo_atwow23

~𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩~

Today was now the 19th, Seth's birthday. My mates told me something about how they'd have to travel due to Carlisle and Esme looking younger than their meant to. People were starting to notice.

I understood and we agreed that Faye and I would go with them but come back to visit Forks and La Push.

I was now at Auntie Sue's place as we were celebrating Seth. The day went well and it was now time for me to leave on my bike.

"You really gotta go?" Seth pouts. "Yes Seth, I have to but don't worry, I'll be back in no time" I assure him.

He nods and I bring him into a tight hug. "See you soon" he whispers. "Bye" I whisper back before waving and riding away.

✯✯✯

I got back home where my mates were already packed. We were leaving at midnight.

To waste time, we watched a movie, Alice did my nails and I did my hair.

I also contacted my family using the orb they sent my mates.

✯✯✯

We left for New York and walked into our new apartments. I was in one with the girls and Faye and the boys shared the other.

It looked super chic and I was loving it.

We put our bags away and Alice immediately dragged us out for shopping.

This is why I left some clothes at home.

"Oh my god, what about this? This is so pretty, right?" Alice says as she looks at a black dress in the mirror.

"It looks gorgeous Ally Cat" I smile at her. "I know right!" she chimes.

We all chuckle and continue to shop for other items.

New York wasn't so bad.

✯✯✯
~𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩~

I was back in Forks with Faye. Faye and I went over to Uncle Charlie's to visit after my weekly visit back home.

When Uncle Charlie answered the door, Nova was inside cooking supper.

"Hey, you stayin for dinner?" Nova asks. "If you don't mind" I smile at her. "Not at all" she smiles back.

"Where's Bella?" I ask. "Upstairs in her room, kid hasn't been doing too well" Uncle Charlie replies.

"Why? What happened?" I ask. "Ever since the Cullens left, she's been feelin low" he answers.

"I'll go check up on her" I say.

I walk up the stairs with Faye still in my arms as I knock on Bella's door. No one answers so I enter anyway.

I find Bella by her desk, looking out the window. It was like she was in a zombie state.

We left 19 September and it's literally October now. She can't really be sulking over a guy and/or family that didn't like her.

I walk up to stand next to her.

"bella" I say and she doesn't move a muscle. "Bella" I raise my voice and still nothing.

"You really can't be that sad over a guy that doesn't like you. You know that right?"

"You don't have to rub it in my face on how you got the Cullens to your knees Iris" she says through gritted teeth.

"Why do you even need the Cullens anyway? I mean, what's the use in going all depressed for a guy that doesn't want you?" I scoff.

"I'm in love with Edward, he's my everything. You just won't let me have him because you're so selfish!" she shouts at me.

"Selfish?! You're the homewrecker that goes all slutty for him! He. Doesn't. Love. You" I say and I notice how her eyes become glossy.

"You're going to have to accept it one way or another Bella, not everything can go your way" I sigh, walking to the door.

"You might wanna come down for dinner" I state before exiting the room.

I walk downstairs, we ate dinner but Bella didn't stay. She took her plate and ate in her room.

✯✯✯

~𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩~

I was driving over to Sam's place to visit Embry. He had shifted when my mates and I left.

I didn't tell them about what I am. I had the permission to from both my family and my mates but I never found the time to explain.

I felt it was my part to be there to support my friend. Hadn't seen him in a long time. He didn't make it to Seth's birthday either.

Embry didn't like the idea of being under Sam's call or being away from his friends. 

I pulled up in front of Sam's place and switched off the engine before exiting the car and taking Faye out too.

I walked up the small steps and entered the quiet home of Sam Uley and Emily Young.

"Hii" I greet them. Emily walks over to me with a smile. "Hey Izzy" she smiles and takes Faye out of my arms.

"Hey guys" I wave at Paul and Jared at the table, Embry sat on the couch, away from contact.

"Hey Izzy" they greet with food in their mouths. "Eww" I grimace.

I shudder before walking over to Embry and sitting down next to him.

His hair was cropped short, he was shirtless like the others and he looked much taller. 

"Hey Bry, how you feelin?" I speak softly.

"Different" he mutters.

"I understand that this is a big change in your life right now and that you don't like it but believe me when I say change is good. I've experienced it myself not so long ago" I tell him.

He sighs and still doesn't look my way.

"I know you miss em. It's understandable, it's normal.... Jake texted me and told you about how you changed. He does miss you Bry, Quil too. They really wanna see you again" I whisper.

"But what if I freak and wolf out?" He turns to me and it pains me to see him so sad.

"What if I hurt my mom? Or what if I hurt you?"

I gasp.

"You won't hurt them, or your mom or me. I trust you Embry, it takes time but you can control your wolf. Trust me"

He looks down to think for a bit before looking back to me and pulling me into a hug.

I hug him back with a smile in triumph.

I've matured y'all. Ehehehehhehe.

We pull away and I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Aww look at those cheekbones" I giggle. He chuckles along with me.

"Now, I know you guys don't get along but those two idiots-"

"Hey!"

"-are your brothers now. Your pack. Your home and your family. You're gonna have to get used to them at some point" I shrug.

He frowns.

"Smileeeeee. You'll like them, I'm sure of it. They can actually be quite funny and nice" I smile at him.

He sighs and rolls his eyes.

Sam then enters through the front door and gives Emily a kiss. Aww.

"Hey Sam" I greet him. "Hey Izzy" we do our wolf pack to Izzy handshake.

"I see you've met our new recruit" he states and I snicker in response.

"We were just about to take him cliff diving, wanna tag along?"

"Ooh, can I jump?" I ask him with puppy dog eyes.

"No" He says sternly.

"Damn" I pout.

Not like I was gonna listen to him, I think this would be a great way to tell them.

"But Emmy and Faye will be all alone" I point out.

"You guys go have fun, we'll be fine" She reassures.

"Alright! Cliff Diving!" I say cheer-tastically.

Did I mention that I used to be a cheerleader?

We trot out the door and the boys shift. I gasp at the sight of Embry's grey wolf with black spots.

"You look so pretty" I touch his fur and I swear I heard a purr.

"I'm riding you today" I hop on his back and lay.

He moves back to warn me and I rise and clutch onto his fur before he sprints into the forest after his packmates and alpha.

When we get to the cliff, I jump off Embry's back and walk out the forestry and into the open.

It was colder here but look at that view.

The hills around La Push and the whole beach could be seen. It was so pretty.

It ain't got nothin of the fae kingdom tho.

I was walking towards the cliff when Sam stopped me.

"Way too close"

I pout at him and back up a bit.

Paul dove in first and I watched as his body collided with the water.

Next was Jared, he dove.

Then was Embry.

"Don't be nervous, it's really fun" I tell him.

"How would you know? You've never cliff dived in your life" he states and I shrug in response.

"It looks really fun"

He sighs and takes a leap of faith, literally. He just jumped.

I cheer him on as he falls. "Woooh! Embry!"

The boys were all back up top and Sam said we should head back.

"Wait!" I tell him.

"Maybe we shouldn't" I tell him.

"Izzy, what are you doing?" Jared questions me as I slowly walk towards the cliff.

I turned back to see no one was there, now's my chance.

As I reached the edge, I pretend to fall.

"Iris!" Embry calls before jumping in after me.

I wink at him before caressing my amulet and catching a hold of him as my wings spread.

"What the actual f-!"

"shh" I silence him before flying back up and putting him down on the cliff.

The boys look to me in surprise.

"Cool right?" I smile at them.

"Wings, horns... what are you? a demon?" Paul asks me.

"That's offensive, I'm actually a fae" They look to me confused.

"A fairy" I sum it down and they all ohh in realisation.

I caress my amulet again to hide my wings and horns.

"Explain" Sam says.

"Long story short, my mom never died in that car crash. I was always this way but lost my magic after hitting my head in the crash. My mom has been sending me signals like visions and dreams for years and my magic came back after my recent accident. Then came June 23rd, I visited her, got knocked out and woke up in a fairy kingdom wayyyyyy up in the sky. Turns out I have two other cousins, three more aunts, grandparents, a great-grandmother AND I'M A PRINCESS!" I state.

"So yeah, that's what I am. I like have magic and shit, no big deal" I shrug.

"Uh, no big deal?" Jared scoffs.

"You're a fairy princess that didn't know she was a fairy princess. Now you have new family members, a living mother, and a whole kingdom of fairies" Embry documents.

"Basically yeah, maybe I shoulda put it that way" I say the last part to myself. "Oh well" I shrug.

"Let's go back now, I'll fly there" I tell them.

"But you could be seen" Sam says maturely.

"There's something called masking, invisibility basically. I'll be fine"

I fae-se(phase) into my Fairy form and go invisible before flying into the forest.

I got to the house before them and was now inside, still invisible and on the couch.

Faye giggles in my direction. She always knew.

"What are you looking at?" Emily asks her. I remove my invisibility and Emily shrieks before realising.

"Izzy?"

"I just told the boys too, I'm a fae princess. My mom happened to be a fairy" I tell her.

"Oooookay?" she blinks a few times and the others join us.

"Heyy, what took you so long?" I mock while masking my fae features.

They shoot me glares and I chuckled.

"Sorry, if I blew dust in your faces. Sometimes the wings got minds of their own" I shrug innocently.

We enjoy the rest of our day together, catching up and eating. Lots and lots of eating.

✩✩✩

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

79.1K 2.4K 26
In which Bella's younger twin sister learns about the supernatural world after returning home.
146K 3.5K 11
(Sequel) Graduation was almost here for Bella and the Cullens. Beverly's and Jasper's bond couldn't be closer than ever. Bella planned to become a va...
54.9K 1.3K 20
~Sequel to silence~ Book two of the Sophie Swan series Everything is going great for Sophie Swan.. that is until Bella's birthday. A disaster occurs...
106K 2.1K 38
teleporting to twighlight may be the best thing ever will y/n love bella as a sister or will she find bella to be a basic bitch and as her enemy you...