🖤New school, new friends, ne...

By Aurora_notmyrealname

A girl named Park Y/N arrives at a new school. A boarding school. She has to stay there for her last three sc... More

🖤Introduction🖤
🖤Season one🖤🦋Chapter one🦋
🦋Chapter two🦋
🦋 Chapter three🦋
🦋 Chapter four🦋
🦋Chapter five🦋
🦋Chapter six🦋
🦋Chapter seven🦋
🦋Chapter eight🦋
🦋Chapter nine🦋
🦋Chapter ten🦋
🖤Character's updates🖤
🖤Season two🖤 🦋Chapter one🦋
🦋Chapter two🦋
🦋Chapter three🦋
🦋Chapter four🦋
🦋Chapter five🦋
🦋Chapter six🦋
🦋Chapter seven🦋
🦋Chapter eight🦋
🦋Chapter nine🦋
🦋Chapter ten🦋
🦋Chapter eleven🦋
🦋Chapter twelve🦋
🦋Chapter thirteen🦋
🦋Chapter fourteen part 1.🦋
🦋Chapter fourteen part 2.🦋
🖤Character's updates 🖤
🖤Season three🖤 🦋Chapter one🦋
🦋Chapter two🦋
🦋Chapter three🦋
🦋Chapter five🦋
🦋Chapter six Part 1.🦋
🦋Chapter six Part 2.🦋

🦋Chapter four🦋

15 0 0
By Aurora_notmyrealname

Hyunjin's POV
Y/N is laying in the hospital room. I'm standing beside her. I feel like I'm almost crying. I shouldn't have pressured her to tell me what's wrong. Now she fainted and I feel so bad.

Someone knocks on the door and the nursing assistant opens it. Mr. Park is coming in. First he looks at Y/N and then at me.

"So...you two are dating? Huh?" He asks.

I nod my head and look down to Y/N again.

Mr. Park sighs and says:"I wonder what happened that she screamed and at least fainted. She never fainted before. That's not normal for her."

"Are you mad at me, Sir?" I ask.

Mr. Park shakes his head as a no and asks:"Why should I be mad at you? You brought her here and I'm thankful for that. If you didn't help her, I'd be mad at you because you were with her. So no. I'm not mad at you. Don't worry."

I just nod my head and look at Y/N again. The school bell rings. No. I don't want to leave her.

"Hyunjin, you have to go to class-"

I cut Mr. Park off by saying:"No! I won't leave her."

Mr. Park is taking my arm and says:"Hyunjin, you have to-"

I shake my arm out of his grip and yell:"LET ME GO!!! I SAID I WON'T LEAVE HER!!!"

I immediately take back what I did and look up to Mr. Park. He's looking at me, shocked.

Then he says:"Hyunjin. Go to the principal's office. Now."

"...But-"

Mr. Park cuts me off:"You heard me, Hyunjin. Go to the principal's office."

I look down. Everything goes black. I just stand up slowly and make my way to the principal's office.

Time skip: After school

Y/N's POV
I'm waking up. I find myself in the hospital room. What happened? I can only remember that I cried in Hyunjin's arms. I sit up. I want to get off of the bed but then a nursing assistant comes in and immediately makes me lay down again.

"How are you feeling, little girl?" She asks.

I just shake my head.

I want to stand up again but the nursing assistant stops me by saying:"Calm down. Your teacher will come in a moment. Luckily you don't have to go to the hospital. We thought you're in a coma. But you're alright. For now."

With "your teacher" she meant my dad. I know that. But I don't wanna see my dad. I want to see Hyunjin!

"Where is...where is Hyunjin?" I ask.

The nursing assistant answers:"Who? Ah, you mean the guy with red hair. He had a little...uhm...argument with the teacher today's morning as you were brought here. So the teacher said to him, he has to go to the principal's office."

I get shocked and immediately stand up.

"You mean...he is suspended?!" I yell.

The nursing assistant tries to say something:"I don't know. But you have to wait for-"

I cut her off:"I need to see him. Now!"

I make my way to the door but the nursing assistant stops me:"Little girl, please. You have to-"

"Let me go! I have to see him!" I scream.

Then I open the door but I stop immediately as I see my dad standing in front of me.

"Y/N? What's going on?" He asks.

I just push him to the side and run away. I need to see Hyunjin. My dad's shouting after me but I keep on running.

As I arrive at Hyunjin's room I immediately knock on the door. He's not even making a sound. I open the door. Why isn't it locked? I walk in. No one's there. I also look into his bathroom but he's not here. Where is he? I start crying. I want to see him! But where should I search? When he's not in his room after school, he's...then he's in the garden. I immediately make my way there. I see him sitting on a bench, sketching something.

While I'm running over to him, I yell:"Hyunjin!!!"

As he recognizes my voice, he immediately turns around. He stands up and runs over to me. We are hugging each other more tight than usual.

"I was so freaking worried about you." He says while holding me tight.

I slowly move away and ask:"So? What will happen now? Are you suspended?"

Hyunjin shakes his head and says:"I'm just arrested for today. But just because I wanted to be with you. They were all overwhelming. I was just worried about you. I'm so happy that you don't have to go to the hospital."

He smiles widely and hugs me again. I immediately hug him back. We stay like this for a few minutes but then I start shivering. Well after all it's February and I ran out without taking on a jacket. Suddenly it's starting to rain. Usually I don't like the rain but right now I want to stay here and get all wet.

Hyunjin takes my hand and asks:"Hey, you don't wanna go inside? Come on, you shouldn't catch a cold."

I shake my head and say:"I want to stay here. The rain and you are, what I need right now. Please stay with me."

I start looking at him with my puppy eyes. I can see he is hesitating.

Finally he says:"Ok. You got me now. But please let us go under the roof. I mean I know we are wet already but so we don't have to stay in the rain the whole time."

I nod my head and we quickly make our way to the roof that's in the middle of the school's garden.

As we arrive there, I immediately sit down. The ground of the roof is cold but I needed to sit down. Hyunjin smiles.

"Hm? What? Why are you looking at me that way?" I ask.

Hyunjin sits down next to me and answers:"I'm just so happy right now. I can't say that too often. I was just so worried and I couldn't do anything. I felt so bad. I know exactly that you fainted because of me."

I immediately hug him and say:"It wasn't your fault, ok? I just didn't feel good."

"What was the problem in anyway? You didn't want to tell me. But y'know, I could see that something hurted you. I felt like it was on you knee. So...what was it? Please tell me." Hyunjin says.

I sigh and answer:"It's just that...Ryujin..."

Ugh. I can't tell him.

Hyunjin asks:"Did she bully you again? What did she do? Did SHE hurt your knee?"

"Uhm...kinda...yeah...b-but I'm ok now. It doesn't hurt anymore. So-"

Hyunjin cuts me off:"What did she actually do, that your knee hurted? Tell me. I won't do anything."

I look down to my hands. Tears start forming in my eyes. Hyunjin takes my hands and kisses them.

I look up to him as he says:"Please. Nothing will happen when you tell me. You will just feel better. Come on. I thought we trust...ugh. Ok...you need time until you trust me. Nevermind."

After I heard, what he said, I immediately kiss him. First he looks shocked but then he kisses me back and moves his left hand around my neck.

Suddenly I feel he's making me lay down. The kiss becomes rougher too. As he starts kissing my neck, I realize what he's doing.

"Hyunjin...not here...what if someone sees us?" I ask quietly.

Hyunjin answers while he's still kissing my neck:"First, we can't stop now. Second, even if someone watches us, they shouldn't care..."

Then he goes near my ear and whispers:"And honestly...I want them to know that we're having fun. So...you don't have to hold back your screams."

He smirks and starts unbuttoning his and my clothes. I start shivering as it's cold outside and also the ground of the roof is cold.

Hyunjin recognizes it and says while smirking:"You know it won't be cold for long."

After saying that, he goes on top of me and we start doing it. The whole time I try to hold back my screams but somehow I can't help it. But actually...I feel good, letting out my screams. So...we do it under the roof while it's raining.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718 8 76
There's a badas girl named lee y/n, she and her siblings enrolled to another school and in that school she and her siblings will gonna have enemy and...
14.8K 327 13
Lia is a 17year old girl. Shes half spanish. Shes gotta very very short temper. Shes also fairly fiesty. Her fathe made her sell her body. Now he is...
37.1K 607 19
She's insecure. She's bullied. She tried to put on make up for the first time. She failed and got made fun of. She has a crush on this guy . When he...
46 0 15
here's to a dream about school and crazy unnatural casino resorts. plus a dash of my flaws and fears.