HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!!!!

De nornat_04

'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS... Mais

Prologue
Main Characters Introduction
Chapter 1: the start of new beginning
Chapter 2: who is he?
Chapter 3: Ignored
Chapter 4: tried to stay away
Chapter 5: Friends and Bets
Chapter 6: THE START..
Chapter 7: This feels warm..?!
Chapter 8: Meeting the unexpected..
Chapter 9: Right or Wrong?
Chapter 10: What just happened??
Chapter 11: Unwanted feelings
Chapter12: Slow decisions
Chapter13: Mistakes.. they say?
Chapter14: Lies and Truths...
Chapter15: Something is DEFINITELY wrong!!
Chapter16: Help? oh well..
New characters..
Chapter 17: Start of jealousy
Chapter18: Love breaks!
Chapter 19: Heal or damage?
Chapter 21: Mission Love... success?
Chapter 22: THE Aftermath
Chapter 23: Quality time spend
Chapter 24: Taking a step forward
Chapter 25: Feelings getting mutual
Chapter 26: So.. what's next??
Chapter 27: Era of something new
Chapter 28: These feelings
Chapter 29: Rise or Downfall?

Chapter 20: They are gone..

697 40 66
De nornat_04

What I did was surely unforgivable... But please, come back!

The awaited moment of every student was finally there.

THE EXAM BREAK!!

Now, either you take stress of the exams, or you feel relief of not going back to the classes.

Some were happy while some were sad.

And there was GEMINI NORAWIT, who was still in his confusion and denial phase.

Somebody should tell him to use the brain that God has gifted to him.

After the outburst of Fourth and the disappointed look of his very own best-friend, not forgetting the look of his dear cousin,

He was back...

Back to the apartment and to his shock, it was locked.

This time the apartment was empty... like the people here were gone...

"The heck... Where is he?" The boy was still catching the lock and was in confusion t.

As much as he knows, Fourth should either be in his apartment or the workshop, but the grandma clearly said that Fourth has taken leave for few weeks.

He didn't know what to do...

The first thing that came in his mind was to break through door but remembering that it would be the second time he would be doing this, he stopped.

He also thought of bribing the apartment owner with money, but that meant he would be a criminal.

So, he just stood there waiting for any one of them to come.

He waited...

Not long after, a man in his mid 50's walked towards the door and started unlocking it.

Gemini stood there dumbfounded.

"Am I in the wrong place?" He questioned in his mind.

He couldn't get into the wrong floor, could he? But he was so sure that this was the one. Then why was there a man?

Soon after, 4-5 men came there and one-by-one, they started taking the things out.

Now, Gemini was surely confused. HE WAS PUZZLED!

His eyes caught some furniture.

"That's Nanon bros. Why are they taking the things out?" He was in his thought. "No... Please No... Don't be what I am thinking..."

He hesitated but stood up to confront one of them.

"Excuse me... uh- Why are you taking the things out?"

The man in front looked at him from top to bottom and adjusted his glasses.

"Oh- you don't know. The people here have left this place."

Gemini stood there not knowing what to do...

Blinking his eyes two-three times, he realized...

Fourth has left.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, while the younger was still not using the brain... The older finally got a glimpse of his working brain.

OHM PAWAT.

He stood near the glass door of his office from where the whole city was seen.

The glimpse of Nanon's teary eyes and the last look was stuck up in his mind.

After Nanon left, he just stood at the exit with regret in his face.

He fucked up big this time!! he knows that and he wants to make it right but how?

Nanon hasn't been in the office for 3 days and Ohm was getting super worried.

He doesn't have the guts to face him, but he couldn't live without having a glimpse of the beautiful face.

The realization of love was so late that he wants to slap himself. How was he so dumb?

Nanon was like his other half- If he was the fire, Nanon was the water.

If he was the stress, Nanon was the stress-pill.

They were soulmates...

Yeah, both of them had some flaws but that's what made them complete.

And he realized it too late.

He clearly remembers how he acted today, and he was not a bit guilty.

.

<FLASHBACK>

As always Ohm reached the office hoping Nanon would arrive...

But to his disappointment, a security guard opened the door for him.

He sighed and stepped out with his usual cold face.

After Nanon was not there, he became more hot-headed and extra strict.

Employees were now even scared to go near him. Nobody wanted to risk their jobs.

He entered the company scanning the whole area with his fierce eyes giving the dangerous look to everyone.

But today, in shock... The reception lady called him.

"S-Sir. Secretary Korapat h-hasn't been in o-office for 3 d-days... uh- he is not replying to emails e-either." The poor lady was shaking in fear sluttering hard, not making eye contact with her boss.

"So?" Ohm said in cold voice.

"S-Should I s-send suspension let-" She flinched as Ohm threw the files at the floor harshly. He glared at her and dangerously said in low voice.

"No one is allowed to decide except me... understood! ONLY I GET TO DECIDE WHO STAYS AND WHO LEAVES!"

"If. Anyone. Has. Problems. Feel free to leave" With that, Ohm walked to his office room leaving everyone trembling in fear.

<FLASHBACK END>

.

How can he let Nanon leave without confessing?

Not after all those tests and all the final realizations...

"I am getting crazy..." Ohm sighed as he plopped into the chair.

He was rubbing his temples in frustration. His head was gonna burst out if he kept thinking about this.

He needed to clarify this with Nanon, but how?

"I think... it's better if I go home. I need some sleep!" He got off the chair and headed towards his home.

Home is the place of love... it does not need to be a mansion or crowded...

Sometimes, home is just a person and a roof above your head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Reaching the place he called home; it was full of people...

Maids, butlers, guards... but not his family.

Being the elder son of such a reputed area, he had responsibilities and the pressure to maintain their family image.

Everyone who looked at him would simply refer him as 'born with a golden spoon' or 'family name' or 'self-centred' but no one could see the cries behind the four walls on how he had kept up with all the expectations by himself.

He had always pressured himself to be the best and never got to realize how some people were there for him.

The fact up being the 'perfect child' and 'maintain by himself' made him built up a wall to his heart where no one could break through.

but.. somehow a simple boy who was simply just better and more hardworking, the boy he never realized and cared the existence became the one to break the ice of his heart.

No one knows how and when; this cold boss became a warm humane just for his secretary.

Ohm didn't want Gemini to feel the same and go through the same phase so he let him away with all the problems, forgiving his mistakes, and being the one to save him.

but sometimes, things don't go as planned?

The boy became what he was told as growing up, spoiled and egoistic.

But Gemini was realizing his mistakes... and trying his best to fix them?

Is it too late?

As Ohm reached his room, he let out a tired yawn and plopped his body on the bed.

He was just so tired!!!

Just as he was about to close his eyes, resting for a minute, the door burst open revealing Gemini.

"What the- Gem? What is this behaviour..." Ohm hurriedly sat in the bed almost having a heart attack. Gemini was there all covered with sweat, panting hard as if he just ran through a marathon.

"B-Bro.. I-I- F-Fourth..." He was panting not being able to process his words.

Ohm shakes his head in disbelief as he got up and passed the bottle to Gemini telling him to calm down.

Gemini gulped the water in a shot and looked over to his older brother.

"Now... Talk!!" Ohm folded his arms staring deeply raising his eyebrows.

Gemini looked at Ohm and the next words from him was what shook him to the core.

.

.

.

"I love Fourth..."

.

.

Ohm looked at Gemini not breaking his eye contact.

one...

two...

And then, Ohm pounced onto Gemini grabbing him by the collars, shaking him like a mad person.

"YOU- IDIOT!!! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THISS" He was screaming like it was the last day on Earth.

While Gemini was shock as heck with sudden weight on him. He was trying to make sense here and figure out what the heck happened to his brother.

"B-Bro... S-Stop! I am feeling dizzy~" he tried making words and sometimes later, Ohm finally calm. down.

Gemini was still trying to catch his breathe. He just got tackled down by his brother? now... he is scared!

Ohm was looking at him with that dangerous look like he could kill him anytime soon.

"When?" The only question that came out from his mouth. Gemini looked at him confused.

"What?"

"When did you realize your feelings?" This time, the words were sharper like a knife.

"A few moments ago?" Gemini said more like to himself...

Still Ohm was staring at Gemini blankly, what could he possibly do?

.

.

<FLASHBACK>

After Gemini got the news of Fourth leaving, he went crazy....

Boy didn't know where to find him. All he knew was that Fourth had a home in some town but which town?

The man who was shifting also pissed him off as he kept denying to answer where he was shifting those things.

He tried bribing him and finally, he came to know 'Chiang Mai'

Gemini ran out of that place hurriedly as he dialled the number of the only person who could help him.

"Prom"

But his friend messaged him to come to his house for the talk.

So, Gemini being Gemini hurriedly went to his best-friend's house.

"PROM" he called out as soon as he reached the place.

"Gem Calm down and tell me the whole thing." Prom made him sit in the couch as he sat on the front.

"Quick. Book me the flight to Chiang Mai" Gemini was getting so impatient as he kept fidgeting his fingers.

Prom looked at him in disbelief.

"Chiang Mai? Why do you want to go there suddenly?" His stares were full of curiousity but Gemini didn't have the time to explain all the thing.

"Fourth has gone to Chiang Mai." The only answer he could say.

Prom rolled his eyes as he let out a loud sigh.

"Can't you just let him go, Gem. He must be tired with you following him around." Prom said coldly which made Gemini shock.

"What are you saying, Prom?" He asked him.

Prom looked at him annoyed as he stood up facing him.

"I said let him go, Gem. Stop giving him mixed signals and just let him live by himself. Stop bothering him for god's sake." he snapped.

Gemini just look down not knowing what he should do.

"I-i can't... I can't let him go." Gemini said honestly.

Prom just looked at him in pity as he placed his hands on the shoulder.

"Gem..."

"Please stop making things difficult for both of you. You are ruining his and your future too. I don't want you to feel bad but even you know that Fourth doesn't deserve this." He said softly trying to make senses in his friend.

Gemini nodded his head, sighing softly.

"I-I know Prom but what can I do. I tried letting him go but I couldn't. Every time, I close my eyes his face appears in front of me, and the looks make me regret so much. It's like I am used to him being around, ordering me and letting myself be crazy. I just can't sit without knowing if he has been doing good or not."

Gemini said it all truthfully from all his heart. He was opening up with his feelings and slowly it felt good.

Prom listened to all the things and just kept nodding.

He stared at Gemini right in his eyes and asked. "Answer my question truthfully."

Gemini just nodded not being able to maintain eye contact.

"Do you want him to be happy?" Gemini nodded.

"Do you think of him all the time, even after meeting him." Gemini nodded again.

"Do you feel like you should do the best for him or make him feel the most comfortable around you?" Gemini nodded again.

"Do you want to have all his attention by himself?" Gemini nodded.

"Do you get pissed off when he speaks to everyone but you?" Gemini nodded again.

"Do you feel your body reacting to itself when he is near you?" Gemini nodded again.

"Do you feel like you can live without him by your side?" This time, Gemini shooked his head.

"When you look at his eyes, what do you see? "Gemini thought for some time and said, "The whole world. His eyes show everything pure and positive like everyone can be happy."

"One last question... Can you see him when you think about your future." Gemini went all silent but hesitantly nodded at the end.

Prom smiled softly as he patted his shoulder, "You're in love, my friend."

Gemini stood there with his thoughts in disturbance.

He didn't know what to do with the revelation... Should he be shocked? Should he be happy? Should he feel angry?

"I-I do?" He questioned himself.

"Ask this to yourself, man" Prom didn't say anything except this.

YES, HE DID!! From the first time they met, he had his eyes on Fourth. From being curious to angry to be comfortable around him. Everything happened when he was with Fourth and he loved every second he spent with Fourth, then how did he not realize it soon? Because he is dumb!

Gemini stood up from the couch and looked at Prom before giving him the tightest hug.

"I-I love Fourth." He was on cloud nine to even think about it.

Fourth was his love, his reason to smile and his reason to love.

The one who changed his perspective of seeing the world where money didn't exist.

Oh how much he loves him~~

.

.

Silence for some minutes as Ohm sighed loudly.

"Let's go." With that, he pulled him out of his room.

"Where?" Gemini looked at him confused.

"To hell." Ohm said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. "To the apartment. Where else?"

"You don't know?" Gemini looked more confused. The grip on his hand faded as Ohm looked at him in confusion.

"Wait- Is Nanon bro not in the company, too?" Hearing this, Ohm shook his head.

"What do you mean... They are not-"

"They moved out."

The world came crashing just with these words...

Ohm stood there, not moving an inch trying to figure out if it was real... He was not dreaming, right?

"Bro..." Gemini looked at him worried as he shake him slowly.

"H-He left me..." Ohm said in a low voice, muffling as his voice breaks in between.

The situation was not what Gemini had expected... Ohm was looking like a sad pup whose owner left him. He pulled him for a hug.

"Did something happen?" Gemini patted his shoulder as Ohm started getting teary.

"I realized it late. I shouldn't have done that!! I love him Gem, I love him!!" With that, the corridor became full of sobbing sound as Gemini didn't know what to do but still kept on patting trying to comfort him.

By now, Gemini had realized who he was talking about. Anyone could see!!

"Bro please stop crying!!" He tried making him stop but nothing was working.

Gemini knew Ohm had caught feelings way before but seeing him break down like this made him realize that HE FELL HARD, VERY VERY DEEPLY!!

After some minutes, finally the sobbing was fading away so Gemini lifted the head and tried cheering him up.

"You do know that it should be me who should be crying, right? Like cheer up, your younger brother has fallen in love."

Ohm chuckled sadly and whispered, "I don't care."

Gemini just pouted as both of them started walking downstair to figure out what should be done next.

But...

There was a surprise waiting for them, that would change their life forever.

As they got down, both their eyes widened.

"Mom?"

"Dad?"

Their mouth was open in shock as they couldn't believe their eyes... Reality slapped them hard when they realized that they are doomed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

<Meanwhile a day later, with Nanon and Fourth>

Three days has passed by, and they are back to their home.. Their own home, in Chiang Mai.

Everything just happened in a shot.

Fourth still remembers how three days ago, Nanon dragged him out of the apartment booking the ticket at night.

He wanted to question, but he knew something was wrong with Nanon so he kept quiet.

After all, he needed to get away from all those too.

He sighed and was in deep thought the whole ride. Nanon still hadn't spoken to him, and he was getting anxious with the behaviour.

Like, even now, Nanon was just staring out of window in deep thoughts. Fourth just sighed loudly feeling hurt..

"Non..."He called him out. Nanon looked over to him then hummed in response.

"What has happened, Non. Please, tell me".

Nanon just shook his head denying giving any reply.

"Uncle and Aunty are getting worried, Non. They are asking why we came suddenly without any news." Fourth tried reasoning out but Nanon was still looking out and was in his thought.

His face turned sad as tears started filling his eyes.

He was making everyone worried, and he hates that. Still, he doesn't have the guts to face the reality.

"Did something happen between you and P'Ohm?" Again, Fourth tried asking but all Nanon did was stay silent.

"Non-"

But before he could ask more, the doorbell rang.

"Huh? Are we expecting guests?" Fourth asked him confused.

Nanon just shook his head and went back to his isolating phase.

"Uncle and Aunty are not back yet and they haven't told us anyone was coming over either. Let me check.." Fourth said as he walked towards the door.

Just as he was about to open the door, the door broke and two people fell down right in the face.

"What the- THEIF!!!" Fourth screamed and Nanon ran there hearing the scream.

The two people looked up as both Fourth and Nanon looked at them in complete shock.

Fourth: Gemini?

Nanon: Ohm?

The two just smiled awkwardly as they stood up dusting off their clothes. They just waved their hands at the air....

What is going to happen now??

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

???

SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE!

I had so many mixed feelings while this. I was laughing but feeling sad at the same time-

Anyone expecting family drama? It will be cleared out in next chapter.

And finally, these two two idiotic brothers have realized their feelings. It took 20 chapters 🥲

Just a spoiler but next chapter will be the one that no one will be expecting- lmao.

Meanwhile, you all can just think T.T

My exam was coming up but it just go postponed a week later -_-

As much as I want to keep updating, my mind is stressed with exams but still I am not reading. Why am I like this :(

COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK>>>>

Nanons song as always just a masterpiece but the lyrics-🥹

I didn't know Ohm was also into dancing- 😵‍💫

Yup like always their winning... They have already won our hearts tho-❤️‍🩹

How the hell is he so calm🤧

Nanon in ice? He came live two times I remember and the second one he was eating lunch💀 Infront of million of people.. why is he like this🥹 but Nanon, my boy you are lucky you're cute 🤣

Someone said Fourth in Gemini's camera is the cutest and they didn't lie-🤧

Gemini in gym????
Ohm Pawat is not letting us move on but the question is who want to move on?

Nanonfourth has my heart 🫶

PICTURE CREDITED TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.4K 424 9
--- A ROM COM STORY OF FOURTH x GEMINI --- HE IS YOUR SPIRITUAL HUSBAND - Shaman HOW DO HE LOOKS? - Fourth HANDSOME, TALL AND SOMETIMES WEIRD - Shama...
52.3K 2.7K 30
This is a Gemini and Fourth AU. When something unexpected happens between two people who have always been each other's first love, how will things ch...
21.8K 383 29
Happy Pride Month!!!💯 Catnap and Dogday were best friends for a long time. Well, they were always best friends. One day, a meteor shower falls, so t...
100K 6.1K 38
#OhmNanon #PerthChimon #GeminiFourth What will happen when a university's star player bets to make the university top academic student to fall for hi...