TAMING THE VICIOUS STORM (Fam...

By Fushiaxpink_

Dustin Altamirano :) More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
【CHAPTER 2: DUSTIN】
【CHAPTER 3: DUSTIN】
【CHAPTER 4: DUSTIN】
【CHAPTER 5: DUSTIN】
【CHAPTER 6: DUSTIN】
【CHAPTER 7: DUSTIN】
【CHAPTER 8: DUSTIN】
【CHAPTER 9: DUSTIN】
【CHAPTER 10: DUSTIN】
【CHAPTER 11: DUSTIN】
【CHAPTER 12: DUSTIN】
【CHAPTER 13: DUSTIN】
【CHAPTER 14: DUSTIN】

【CHAPTER 1: DUSTIN】

1.8K 53 61
By Fushiaxpink_

Daughter Of Aphrodite 

    THE upbeat music was booming throughout the four corners of Sky Deck. I was sitting on the lounge chair, holding my third bottle of beer. I am watching the ocean of dancing people in the middle of the dancefloor while some of them are already making out.

I smirked when I spotted a couple, dry humping on the red leather couch. Napailing na lang ako at lumagok pa nang beer. Pero halos mabuga ko ang beer nang biglang may humaplos sa hita ko. Tangina. Paglingon ko, nakita ko ang kambal na sina Zia and Zonia na halos idikit na sa'kin ang mga katawan, both of their cleavage was showing.

"Hi, Dustin!" both of them greeted me with their seductive smile. "You're here, handsome," Zonia winked at me.

"Hey, Zonia, Zia." I greeted them with a smirk.

"So. . ." Zonia caressed her hands on my thighs up to my crotch, palming me through my jeans. I could feel my body getting heat because of her flirty touch.

"Do you wanna fuck us?" Zia asked and pushed her cleavage almost on my face.

Girls who are not afraid to say what they want turn me on.

Oo, aminado akong babaero ako, pero hindi ako manloloko at mas lalong hindi ako namimilit ng babae. I will never take a woman without her consent. Every woman that I've been with knows about my rules in bed — just purely fuck and nothing more.

It's her fault if she fell in love with me, despite knowing I only offer nothing but no strings attached.

I don't wanna fall in love. Being in a serious relationship isn't for me. That's for sure.

I smiled wickedly before I wrapped my arms around each of their small waists. "Your place or mine, ladies?"

I growled like an animal as I kept slamming my cock into Zonia's pussy from behind. Sa bawat paghugot at pagbaon na ginagawa ko ay mas lumalakas ang mga ungol na lumalabas sa bibig niya. I cursed under my breath when I felt my balls getting licked by Zia. She was under Zonia, licking and playing with my balls as I kept pumping in and out of her twin core.

"Ah! Yes— fuck! Dustin, malapit na ako!" I heard Zonia's moan, so I tripled my pace and fuck her hard. Then I pulled Zia closer to me so I could play with her wet cunt. She moaned when I delved two fingers into her core and put pressure on her swollen clit.

I pulled my cock on Zonia's pussy after I felt her release. She immediately kneeled in front of me, yanking the condom and sucking me. Her mascara was already messy, but she didn't care at all— as long as she gets a good fuck.

"Oh, Dustin!" Zia moaned when I added another finger to her. I smirked and held Zonia's hair, and pushed her head deeper. She gagged as I moved my hips, slamming my cock on her mouth ruthlessly.

"Tangina." I cursed when I felt her throat getting hit by the tip of my shaft.

After a few more hardcore slammed, both of them cried in pleasure as I felt their inner wall clenched around my shaft and fingers. Parehong nanginig ang mga katawan nila sa sobrang sarap na sensasyon. Sabay kong hinugot ang aking pagkalalaki at mga daliri sa mga pagkababae nila. I smirked when Zia grabbed my hand so she could lick her own cum. Hinayaan ko naman 'to.

I removed the condom on my shaft, palmed my erected member and pumped it real hard. Agaran naman na binuka ng dalawa ang mga bibig nila para masalo ang mga katas na ilalabas ko. They were both giggling as they licked the excess cum that dropped on the carpeted floor. Damn girls.

When they finished the juice that leaked on the carpeted floor, they stood up with their trembling legs. Ngumisi ako at itinapon ang dalawang condom na ginamit sa trash bin.

Dinampot ko ang mga damit at isinuot pabalik, pagkatapos, tumungo ako sa nightstand at inilabas ang wallet at dumukot doon ng pera.

"Here. Use this for your OB check up next week." Inabot ko sa kanila ang pera. Then I fish another money in my wallet and handed it to them. "Here's for your dinner for tonight, ladies."

Mabilis naman kumapit sa akin si Zia. "Hindi mo ba kami sasabayan kumain?" malambing na tanong niya.

I sighed. "No. I still have an exam tomorrow, I need to review." Sinuot ko ang sapatos at hinayaan silang magmukmok sa harapan ko.

"Kahit saglit lang naman?"

I grabbed my bag. "You know about my terms, right? I don't spend the night with the women I hook up with, and you both agreed with it. So don't act like a girlfriend, get it?"

Zonia tsked in disappointment. "Fine! Just call one of us, and we're just one call away," Zia said and winked at me.

Ngumisi lang ako. "I'm leaving. I'll text you both if I need someone to warm my bed again. Anyway, ladies, Thanks for tonight," I muttered before winking at them and leaving them.

I kept whistling from the moment I disembarked my car, and now I am walking towards the entrance of my condominium building. Halos atakihin naman ako sa puso nang pagbukas ko sa pinto ng condo ko, may bumungad sa akin na bulto ng tao na nakaupo sa gray couch sa may living room.

"Dustin Bentley Müller Altamirano!"

Mabilis akong tumalima at pakamot-kamot na lumapit sa nag-iisang babae na pinapayagan kong sigaw-sigawan ako, si Sofia Altamirano, the Miss Universe 1991. Not only did she get the crown but also two major awards— Best in National Costume and Best in Swimsuit.

"Mom, what are you doing here in my condo?"

Instead of answering me, she stood up and hit me with her Mouawad 1001 Nights Diamond Purse. Shit, ang sakit! Totoong diamond ba naman!

"Ang tigas talaga ng ulo mong bata ka!"

"Ano na naman ginawa ko?" I asked in confusion as I shielded myself from her hit.

She immediately stopped hitting me and composed her elegant self. I sighed as I looked at her.

"You still have the audacity to ask me that?! You are reek of sex!" Mom hit me again, but this time with her hand. Napangiwi ako dahil tumama sa braso ko ang suot niyang diamond ring na wedding ring nila ni Dad.

I groaned in pain. "Mom—"

She glared at me. "I'm warning you, Dustin, make up your mind if you don't want to get an STD from those women you have sex with! Why don't you be like your brothers? Dwight is running for cum laude, while Duke has honors! Wala ni isa akong nababalitaan na may kinikita ang mga kapatid mo," she snapped. "I heard you are having a threesome! My god, kadiri!"

Sunod-sunod na sermon ni Mom habang nakaupo ako sa couch na kanina lang ay pinag-uupuan niya. Siya na ngayon ang nasa harapan ko habang nakikinig sa unlimited na panenermon niya sa akin.

"Kapag ikaw talaga nakahanap ng katapat mo, ewan ko na lang! Tigil-tigilan mo na 'yang ganyan buhay, anak. You're turning 22 for good sake!"

I sighed. "Mom, first of all, wala talagang babae si kuya dahil sa kasungitan niya. Women are afraid of him," sagot ko at nanlalambing na hinawakan ang kamay niya.

She scoffed.

"Moreover, I am always wearing protection, Mom. I also make sure that the girls I've been with are clean. I asked them to get checked for STD screening every month. Saka parang araw-araw naman akong bumibira, every week naman, Mom."

She hit me with her designer bag again, making me grunt dramatically.

"Ewan ko sayo, Dustin Bentley! Just make sure you pass your electro subject, or else I will cut all your credit card connections. Do you understand?"

"Opo, Miss Universe," I playfully winked at her, and she shook her head.

"I'm going," she said and hugged me. "I love you, little marine. I'm only doing this for you, okay?" she gently whispered on my ear.

I know that Mommy lectured me because she was concerned about me. But I'm still really wondering who's her source. How come she knew all about my sex life? Is it Tita Katarina?

I nodded and kissed her on the forehead. "Opo. Tell Dad I said hi," she just nodded and tapped my cheeks before leaving.

The next morning, after my last exam for the day, I decided to stroll and probably eat at the mall. I am still wearing my uniform when I disembark from my car.

Many people turn their heads to me, giving second glances and seem to be drooling. I flashed my infamous smirk while walking, pretending I didn't witness their hot gazes.

Naglalakad lang ako sa gitna ng mall, naghahanap ng pwedeng mapagkainan nang biglang may humatak sa akin patakbo. Wala akong nagawa kung hindi ang tumakbo na rin habang nagtataka kung sino ang babaeng hatak-hatak ako ngayon. Mabilis kaming nagtago sa may pader sa dulo, bilang lang ang mga taong dumadaan. Napalunok ako nang bigla niyang itago ang mukha sa dibdib ko pagkatapos akong ipagsiksikan sa pader.

I couldn't see her face because she was wearing a baseball cap, but because I was taller than her, I easily noticed the colour of her hair and the clothes she was wearing.

"Saan na siya pumunta?! Nakita mo ba, ha?"

"Sigurado ka bang si Rara 'yon? Bakit iba kulay ng buhok niya? Saka 'yong mata, parang hindi naman hazel!"

"Si Rara 'yon! Sigurado ako! May bali-balita kayang hindi naman brunette si Rara! Blonde raw totoong kulay ng buhok niya! Saka nakacontact lens lang siya sa tuwing may movie siya!"

Napakunot noo ako at napatingin sa babaeng nakasiksik ang mukha sa dibdib ko. God, she smells so feminine— smells so fucking good.

"Who are you?" I finally found my voice to ask her.

Imbes na sumagot, sumilip siya sandali at mas hinatak pa ako palapit sa kanya. Lumingon ako sa tinitignan niya. May tatlong babae akong nakikita, may hawak na professional camera. Are they paparazzi?

"Nandito lang 'yon, eh! Tara hanapin natin!"

I heard their approaching footsteps, and I could feel her nervousness becoming more intense. So what I did was tug her arm and change our position. Siya na ngayon ang nakasandal sa pader habang ako ang nasa harapan niya. Then I wrapped my arm around her waist before cupping her face and leaning over. Nanlaki ang mga mata niya nang magkasalubong ang mga tingin namin.

I inwardly cursed when I saw her face. I was stunned by her beauty. Her hair was wavy and long, reaching under her waist. It was in a shade of dirty blonde with highlights. Despite the shadow her cap was giving, I could see what colour her eyes were.

It's not hazel. . . It was the colour of ocean mixed with lush grass and a little dots of sunset.

She was about to speak when I leaned over her ears, covering her face from the free side.

"Don't shout if you don't want those women to drag you out from here," I muttered calmly.

"O-Okay," she answered nervously.

I swallowed hard when I heard her voice. Fuck! Her voice is gentle and feminine. Babaeng-babae talaga. Nararamdaman kong tumatama ang mainit niyang hininga sa leeg ko kaya paulit-ulit akong napalunok. Tangina naman. Nanindig mga balahibo ko!

Mga ilang minuto pa ang lumipas bago ako mismo ang humiwalay sa kanya. Dahan dahan siyang tumingin sa kanan at kaliwa at nang walang makitang mga babae, huminga siya ng malalim at lumingon sa akin.

"U-Uhm. I'm sorry for dragging you here," she apologized.

Instead of answering her, I offered a hand. "I'm Dustin, you are?"

Her lips gradually parted. "Rara," she introduced herself and accepted my hand.

I feel like I'm floating in the clouds when she squeezes my hand. Napakalambot ng kamay niya, tangina.

"Tell me, what can I give you in exchange for helping me earlier?" she asked after shaking hands.

Tumitig ako sa kanya nang mariin. "Let's have a date."

She looked baffled. "H-Huh?"

Ngumisi ako. "You and me, on a date."

Her expression looked stunned.

"It's just a friendly date, don't worry." I clarified, and she immediately took a sigh of relief. Her dimples made a quick appearance. Damn, cute.

"Alright," sagot niya.

"Good, I'll pick you up tomorrow. Are you free? Anong oras ka walang shooting?"

Her reddish lips parted. "Y-You. . . You know me?" aniya. Nakaturo ang mahabang kuko sa sarili.

Umiling ako habang nanatili ang ngisi sa labi.

"Nope. But I saw the girls who were chasing you, holding a professional camera. The way they gossip about you makes me think you are a model or an actress. Humor me," kinagat ko ang labi at pinagkrus pa ang braso sa dibdib.

Her eyes flickered on mine. "Well, I'm both. I started as a model, then turned into an actress," she answered.

I knew it! Kaya pala sobrang ganda niya!

Saglit siyang nag-iwas ng tingin at tinignan ang cellphone. Pagkatapos, tumingin ulit sa akin kaya ngumisi kaagad ako.

"I have a shoot tomorrow for a body care commercial. After that, I am free." Nanatili naman ang tingin ko sa kanya. Ang ganda talaga niya, shit. "I am free at 4 pm onwards," she added.

"Alright. Now, give me your number," mahinahon na utos ko.

Tumango naman siya at agaran na ibinigay sa akin ang number niya. After finishing the deal, she said goodbye, since her assistant is already in the parking lot. To make sure she's safe, sinamahan ko na siya tutal nawala na ang gutom ko. Gladly, pumayag naman siya.

"Thank you again, Dustin." The corner of my lips rose upon hearing her pronounce my name. "See you tomorrow," she subtly smiled at me when we reached a black artista van.

My heart skipped a beat. Fuck, bigla akong na excite para bukas.

© Fushia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 4 68
a collection of it x reader oneshots and imagines bc i'm bored and love them all
729 113 14
[] open! | [✶] closed! started: march 6, 2024 finished: ??? all rights reserved to @jadememoriia & @urbestestfriend
21.3K 1.9K 31
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘪 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰�...