Vacay Island Incidents (Floom)

By Emmanyxx

After the show on Vacay Island, the brothers and Kismet decided to hang out with each other, but it also made... More

After the show
NSYNC character descriptions
How it all happened
Karaoke night
Locked In
Camp out
Trip home
Rock concert
They know

Date night!!

984 12 30
By Emmanyxx

(I don't own trolls and this is a fan made ship for Floyd.. Ok frick this let's just continue:∆)

This took place at night
The next day, the Brothers were in the bunker helping Floyd for his first date. He was nervous because he had never gone on a date before.

JD: You ok bro?

Floyd: Yeah, just a little nervous...

Clay: Don't worry about it, you're gonna do great.

Branch: Yeah, you've got nothing to worry about.

Bruce: Says Mr. Overprotective

Branch: Ok, I wasn't being myself last night cause I was shocked alright. But he does anything stupid to you... I'll murder him myself.

The four brothers looked at Branch in a weird yet a bit scared way. Before the silence was about to break, Viva and Poppy came down from the elevator holding a gift with Magenta paper wrap.

Poppy: Hey guys, hope we weren't disturbing anything.

JD: Hey Girls, what are you two doing here?

Viva: We wanted to give this to Floyd.

Viva showed the brothers a magenta gift box with a silver ribbon.

Floyd: For me?

Viva: Yep, we thought you could use it for your date with Boom today.

Floyd gently took the box and opened it. Inside was a beautiful sleeveless magenta dress.

(You can pick between the two dresses)

Floyd: Oh my Troll, this is beautiful!! Thank you so much I love it!

Viva: Your welcome Floyd, it was hard picking out a perfect dress for you.

Clay: Wait, how did you know Floyd prefers dresses more than suits?

Poppy: Branchifer told us he had a tiny girly style.

She hugged Branch from behind and kissed his cheek with a smile.

Everyone: Awww (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡

Branch: Please stop staring and just put on that dress Floyd.

Floyd: Alright, party pooper.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Meanwhile with Kismet)
The boys were also helping their friend Boom for his date with Floyd, he had a bit more experience in dating because his band made him sign up for a speed date before they found out he was Homosexual.

Hype: Alright and the finishing touches-

Hype pinned a Rainbow pin on Booms vest as the finish touch for his clothes.

Kismet: Done!!

Boom looked into the mirror to check if he was good to head out. He was wearing a dark-ish grey suit with a Navy necktie.

(Think of Boom in this, trolls style or just use your imagination)

Ablaze: Looking good bro.

Boom: Thanks, you guys did a lot of work to get this vest and shorts.

Trickee: Your welcome.

Boom felt nervous for his date, he was overthinking that something embarrassing might happen or Floyd would lose interest in him, Ablaze walked over to him a put his hand on his shoulder.

Ablaze: You're gonna do great out there Boom.

Boom: Thanks Ablaze.

They all smiled and their hug watches opened.

Everyone: Hug time!

They all went in for a group hug and they let go after 15 seconds Boom walked out the pod to meet Floyd in the middle of the village.

Boom: I'll see you guys later!!

*All at the same time*
Ablaze: Break a hair man!!
Hype: Good luck!
Trickee: Bye!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few minutes later, Boom was in the middle of trollstopia. He sat on a bench as he patiently waited for Floyd, when he suddenly heard a familiar voice beside him.

Synth: Hey, you're Boom right?

Boom turned around to see the Ambassadors of the different tribes Synth the ambassador of the techno trolls, Holly the ambassador of the country trolls, Lownote the ambassador of the funk trolls, Dante the ambassador of classical, and Val the ambassador of rock.

Boom: Uhm, yes you must be Synth the ambassador of the techno trolls.

Synth: you got that right bro, you're one of the guys from Dubsteps band Kismet right?

Boom: Yes why?

Synth: Nothing, you just looked familiar and this is the first time we've met one of his band mates.

Holly: Yeah sugar, we only recognized you from how we pictured you guys from Branch's stories.

Boom: Oh it's nice to meet you then...

Dante: What's the event?

Boom: Huh?

Val: Dude, you're wearing a suit with a necktie and a cool rainbow pin

Lownote: you're Looking cool there Baby.

Boom: Oh thanks and I'm currently waiting for my date to come.

Synth: Oooh, who's the lucky gal?

Boom froze rubbing his neck nervously, the ambassadors stopped and realized what Boom meant from his actions.

Synth: Oh, sorry.. Who's the Lucky "Dude."

Boom: Oh, you know about Branch's Brothers brozone right?

The ambassadors: Yup...

Holly: Still shocked that he has Brothers though and they were a popular pop band in the 90's

Boom: Yes and well-

Boom stopped to see Floyd looking around the village to find his date. Boom was frozen in place blushing and staring at his beautiful boyfriend in his beautiful magenta dress and a gay pride hair pin clipped on his hair. The ambassadors looked confused at Boom and turned around to see Floyd looking for Boom. Everyone was shocked to see how gorgeous he looked. And for some reason Synth was having a gay panic just by looking at Floyd.

Val: Hey isn't that Floyd!?

Dante: You know his name?

Val: Well yeah, he was the first Pop troll to ever live in VRC. He was also like a brother to Queen Barb.

Holly: Well dang, I thought he's one of Branch's Brothers.

Lownote: He is!

Ambassadors in Sync: YOUR ON A DATE WITH BRANCH'S BROTHER!?

Boom: Well... Yes...

Synth: Well damn bro, he's really pretty~

Dante: Synth, are you ok?

Synth: OH TROLL, I'm having a Gay panic attack!!

Floyd was looking around the crowded village to find Boom, after the crowd got less he finally found his date talking to the Ambassadors.

Floyd: Hey Boom, over here!!!

The trolls looked behind to see Floyd Walking up to them.

Val: I think we should go now.

Holly: Yup, Tell Branch we said hi and Good luck on your date Sugar..

Boom: I will, thanks

The ambassadors left as soon as Floyd reached Boom.

Floyd: We're those trolls your friends?

Boom: Not really, they're the Ambassadors of each troll tribe and they're Branch's friends.

Floyd: Oh cool, you look handsome in a suit...

Boom: Thanks, and you look beautiful in that dress, it matches your hair.

The two chuckled as they were blushing at each other. Boom pulled out his hand for Floyd.

Boom: Shall we?

Floyd smiled and took Boom's hand as they walked to the elevator to Classical Crest. When they got to the top of the tree, Floyd was amazed when he saw the Classical troll's Neighborhood.

Floyd: Wow, this place looks like the colosseum!

Boom: That's what I thought when I first visited this place.

???: Excuse me, are you... Floyd and Boom?

The couple heard an unfamiliar voice and turned around to see a female Classical troll with light green pastel hair.

??: Hello, I'm Minuet Sonata. They said you booked a reservation at Chez Dante.

Boom: Yes, we did.

Minuet: Good, follow me please.

Floyd and Boom followed Minuet to the restaurant. when they got there they entered the building and Floyd was mind blown..

Floyd: Wow, this side of trollstopia is gorgeous!

Minuet: Why thank you! We like to keep our neighborhood clean, and organized.

Boom and Floyd sat down on their chairs and the sweet classical music started playing.

Minuet: Your orders will be ready in 20 minutes, would you like to add a dish?

Floyd: Hmm.. Maybe some giggle yum ice cream please.

Minuet: Coming right up!

Minuet left the table and went into the kitchen to check if the orders were ready.

Boom: You really like Giggle yum now.

Floyd: Of course, it's an amazing flavor, it probably took away, cupcake à la splode off my no.1 favorite dessert.

Boom: *chuckle* rock trolls really love that dessert huh?

Floyd: Eh, sort of.

Both laughed and talked some more about "stuff." A while later, their orders came out from the kitchen and were placed on the table.

Minuet: There you go boys, bòn àppetit.

The two happily ate the food as they were talking a bit. after a while, they were done eating and left the restaurant. Little did they know, There were eyes watching them as their date continued.

Minuet: Strawberry Popsicle, this is Banana Slushie, over.
*Static walkie talkie sounds*

??: How's the date going Banana Slushie?
*Static walkie talkie sounds*

Minuet: It's going great, in fact they look adorable together.. over.

??: I know right-

Clay: do you guys really have to use code names Poppy?

Poppy: Of course why not? Anyways, where are they headed next, over.

Minuet rushed out of the restaurant and looked below the tree to check where Floyd and Boom were going next.

Minuet: Looks like they're headed to the lagoon, over.

Poppy: Thanks Banana Slushie, signing o-

Before Poppy could finish her sentence, a loud shout was heard from her side of the walkie.

JD: POPPY, CLAY!! ARE YOU TWO SPYING ON FLOYD AND BOOM!!

Poppy: Oop- Gotta go sorry!! Also, tell Synth it's his turn, over.

Minuet: Got it! Over and out.

Minuet got off Poppy's walkie line and switched to Synth's.

Minuet: Neon Mertroll, they are headed to the lagoon I repeat, they are headed to the lagoon, Over.

Synth: Copy that also, why did we agree to get code names?

Minuet: I have no idea, but they're fun over...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some time later, Boom and Floyd were at the lagoon. Boom had a special surprise for Floyd and was excited to show him.

Floyd: Why are we at a lagoon?

Boom: You'll find out soon~

Boom took his boyfriend's hand and went over to a speed boat near the deck. Floyd was confused and excited at the same time. The two got on the boat and turned on the engine, they reached the middle of the lagoon and looked at each other.

Floyd: Why are we in the middle of the water?

Boom: Just wait for it.

Floyd: Come on, just tell me.

Boom: Nope it's a surprise, and also you really do ask alot of questions.

Floyd: Told you so.

They laughed as they stared into each other's deep and beautiful eyes. But out of the distance, Synth the ambassador of the techno trolls was spying on them behind the bushes with binoculars.

Poppy: How's everything going Neon Mertroll?
*Static Walkie talkie sounds*

Synth: Everythings going smooth sailing Strawberry Popsicle.
*Static Walkie talkie sound*

Poppy: Good.
*Static Walkie talkie sound*

Synth: Also, why did you make us spy on Floyd and Boom for you and why do you want to spy on them?
*Static Walkie talkie sound*

Poppy: It's because I want them to have the best date ever, but not by changing their plans but by seeing if it's going perfectly and also because I can't leave my pod because Viva is making sure I don't disturb the ✨Floom✨ couple.
*Static Walkie talkie sound*

Synth: Floom?
*Static Walkie talkie sound*

Poppy: It's Floyd and Boom's ship name.
*Static Walkie talkie sound*

Synth: Sick
*Static Walkie talkie sound*

Poppy: Contact me if anything happens, over.
*Static Walkie talkie sound*

Synth: You got it, over and out!

Synth got his binoculars and started watching them again, meanwhile the two were laughing and talking about the day they told the trolls about their relationship.

Boom: Stop it, he was making me scared!! How else would I react?

Floyd: Probably something with a less funny face..

The two laughed and a second later they were facing each other lovingly.

Floyd: You know, I'm really happy that you're my boyfriend Boom.

Boom: Same here Floyd..

They smiled as they almost got close to each other, but then Boom's hug watch glowed and made a ding sound.

Boom: Just in time.

Floyd: For what?

Boom: For the surprise, look up.

They both looked at the sky and it was filled with multiple shooting stars. Floyd chuckled and looked at Boom

Floyd: Heh.. That night at Vacay Island huh...

Boom: Yeah, but there is one difference..

Floyd looked up again and saw two giant beautiful meteors that crashed together and exploded and millions of tiny pieces of glitter fell from the sky.
(Ikr? It's so romantic😭)
The two looked at each other lovingly.. Boom then brushed Floyd's strand of hair behind his ear revealing his two dazzling pink eyes.

Floyd: How did you-

Boom: The boys told me a few days ago.. Thought I'd use it for this moment...

Floyd smiled at him as they smiled at one another, Floyd got close and hugged him so his hug time wouldn't go to waste. They broke their hug and lovingly looked at each other. They both leaned in and kissed, it was more magical and amazing than the last one.. They both stopped and smiled happily.

Boom: Heh, for once we had a good timing...

Floyd: At least no more interruptions.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Synth was crying happy tears because of how beautiful this moment was, he was so emotional that he called Strawberry Popsicle on the walkie.

Synth: Strawberry Popsicle do you read me?
*Static Walkie talkie sound*

Poppy: What is it, Neon Mertroll?
*Static Walkie talkie sound*

Synth: I'm glad that you made me Spy on them for you🥹

Minuet: Agreed🥹🥹

Out of nowhere, Minuet was crying beside Synth, enjoying the moment. Synth handed her a tissue and she took it then blew her nose and continued to watch the couple.

Word count: 2281 T-T
*If there were any grammar mistakes or word disappearances, you know what to do ;) *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

702 55 26
A year after Trolls Into the Shatterverse Flora and Clara from the Shatterverse come into the Trolls World and ask BroZone for their help and boy do...
10K 521 12
-𝐓@πŠπ„ 𝐀 π’π‹πˆπ‚π„ α΅‡Κ³α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆα΅’βΏ ᡇᡃʳʳᡒʷ, ᡗʳᡉᡛᡒʳ ᡃ˒ᡏⁱˑˑ '𝙄 𝙙𝙀𝙣'𝙩 π™šπ™«π™šπ™§ 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 π™₯π™žπ™˜π™  𝙖 π™¨π™‘π™žπ™˜π™š. ...
6.9K 207 19
What if Floyd was a Pop and a Rock troll? After Brozone broke up, Floyd left to pursue his solo career, but he promised his baby brother, Branch tha...
4.4K 107 21
A floom fanfic of the story of Boom and floyd's relationship together Floyd and Boom meet after the concert and become friends, the more they interac...