Not again [| Minchan |]

By Kagurachiii

Chan hyung I'll never repeat it again, please.. not again. Minho said while bangchan holding into minho hand... More

¡
1
2
3
5
6

4

15 0 0
By Kagurachiii

I think his head was getting hit earlier.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Minho was walking back to his class alone, he was being so quite this morning not like usually he is, while he walks someone hug him from behind.

"Morning hyunggg. "

Hyunjin said while hugging him from behind, minho was smiled and answered.

"Morning hyunjinaa, you came alone this morning? "

"Well I'm with felix and jisung earlier, we're planning to waking you this morning but when we came to your place you already gone. "

Minho was chuckle while scratching his neck.

"Sorry sorry, i didn't now you guys will came. "

Hyunjin just laugh and they start walking to class, they're now on the way to go upstairs but suddenly hyunjin eyes widen as he see who's upstairs and he hiding behind minho.

"Hyunjin what the heck are you doing?! "

Minho said while struggling from hyunjin grip at his shirt.

"H-hyung, look at Upstairs. "

"What are you talking ab-... Ow... I see. "

Minho said after he look upstairs, it was jeongin and Seungmin that eat while walking, minho was looking hyunjin once and he laughing at hyunjin, it's clear that minho was planning about something and suddenly minho shouted.

"Seungminn jeonginnn morningg. "

Hyunjin was trembling when minho shouted as he keep hiding behind minho, seungmin and jeongin was walking closer to minho and jeongin finally talk.

"Morning minho hyunggg. "

They both was now standing close to minho, jeongin was focusing on talk with minho but suddenly seungmin laughing.

"Pfft hyunjin what are you doing behind there? "

Hyunjin was jumped when seungmin said his name and minho was bursted out laugh while jeongin stare was changing into an annoyed stare as he see hyunjin jumped behind minho and hyunjin talk.

"Fuck you kim seungmin, and call me hyung you idiot. "

Seungmin was still laughing meanwhile jeongin face was full annoyed at hyunjin, hyunjin didn't dare to talk or even staring at jeongin, jeongin was talked again while looking up down at hyunjin.

"Aishh this shit always ruined someone mood. "

Hyunjin didn't talk back while he looking at his feet and twirling his fingers, minho and seungmin look at each other and laughing at this situation, it's look like hyunjin get scolded by his mom and jeongin was his mom, minho chuckle again and talk.

"Well well, hyung will go first okay? "

Minho said while looking at seungmin and jeongin, they both was nodding at Minho words, minho start walking upstairs and he talk to hyunjin.

"Hey hyunjin are you gonna stay there to look at your precious mom? "

Seungmin was laugh so loud hearing minho while Hyunjin and jeongin both surprised they staring at minho with a death stare while minho laughing and sticking out his tongue from upstairs.

"Akhh minho hyunggg. "

Jeongin and hyunjin said together, they staring at each other because he said it together and seungmin already died from laughter at the floor and minho shouted once again.

"Awwww look at you two was very cute together. "

They both face was getting red because minho keep teasing them, hyunjin was completely lose his words and quickly run upstairs to avoid jeongin stare meanwhile jeongin pouted and pulling seungmin to walk down stairs, they both walk but seungmin can't help still laughing at jeongin, jeongin hitting seungmin.

"Stop that seungminn."

"Okay okay fine, but just admit it jeongin, you're thanking minho hyung right? "

Jeongin face was flushed at seungmin words but he nodded slightly

"Seungmin, do you think hyunjin really hate me now? "

"He's not gonna jeongin, trust me. "

"Fine... "

In minho sides now hyunjin was chasing minho in class, hyunjin was very embarrassed because minho and minho keep running from hyunjin with a laugh.

"You thanked me later hyunjinaa. "

Minho said still running, he was running as fast as he can but hyunjin hands was catching him and hyunjin gripping Minho hands right now.

"Gotch-"

"Akh hyun it's hurtt"

Minho said while pulling his hand from hyunjin, hyunjin was staring at him a while and talk.

"Hyung you promise you'll not do it again.."

Minho slightly smile while hyunjin look sad and staring at his hands.

"Hyung was sorry hyunjin.. "

"Have you treating it? "

"Nah i didn't deserve it. "

Hyunjin didn't talk and pulling  minho wrist start walking to medical room, minho didn't talk just following hyunjin and entering the medical room, in the medical room hyunjin start searching for bandages still didn't talk to minho and minho just sit in the desk waiting for hyunjin it took a while for hyunjin to get the bandages, after he found it he walking closer to hyunjin sit besides him and talk.

"Take off your sweater hyung."

Minho taking off his sweater and pulling his sleeves up showing all the scars around his hands, hyunjin was hissing seeing minho scars and, hyunjin was about to cleaning the blood at his scars but suddenly someone calling hyunjin from outside and he was bangchan who called hyunjin.

"Hyunjin, the teachers was calling you, they tell you to hurry up. "

Bangchan said while entering the door, bangchan eyes widened as he see minho hands that full of scars and minho quickly hiding it with his sweater, minho was ashamed by bangchan stare meanwhile hyunjin sighing and stood up from his chair he talk a bit before walking out leaving minho there.

"Hyung, treat those scars first or it'll getting infections. "

Minho didn't answer just nodding at hyunjin words, hyunjin walk out and whispers at bangchan before get out.

Take care of him please.

Bangchan still stand there didn't know how to react at minho conditions, and he walk closer to minho and he stand up in front minho while staring down at his scars.

"What the heck are you thinking stupid?

Minho was looking down he was scared at bangchan stare, it feels like bangchan can kill him anytime, bangchan was still standing and his voice was annoyed this time.

" answer me lee minho. "

"I'm.."

"Can you speak properly? I can't hear you. "

"Ugh shut the fuck up, don't act like you care me. "

Minho said while pulling his sleeves and about to wear his sweater again, bangchan didn't talk and he suddenly grabbing minho wrist making minho flinch at the pain.

"Shit what are you doing huh?!"

Minho said while struggling from bangchan grab but bangchan didn't let him go and keep grabbing his hands while staring straight at minho eyes, after a while bangchan start talk.

"Hey minho, have you learn to answer someone question? "

Minho didn't answer and sighing while keep struggling from bangchan, after a while bangchan finally releasing minho hands and turn back to walk out.

"You're more pathetic than i thought. "

As bangchan walk out minho was sitting there didn't move or talk at all, minho deciding to go to class, before it's late, he was walk alone in hallway while staring at his own hand.

"What the heck is wrong with that guy. "

Minho said to himself, as soon he get to class he sitting on his desk while waiting hyunjin to came back, but weirdly no one was in the class right now, minho waiting for a moments and one of minho friends was get into the class, she staring at minho and finally decided to talk.

"Minhoyaa, there's no class this day, you didn't hear yesterday announcement? "

Minho was blinking confused at her words, he walk closer to talk to her.

"What do you mean? Why did class cancelled? "

"Huh i guess you didn't hear yesterday announcement, i don't know too, but the teachers was making a small dance auditions for class two and third year. "

"Dance auditions? For what?"

"For the dance competition of course fool. "

Minho was nodding slightly and she was Smilling while walking out from class, minho was standing there for a while and he shouted to his friends.

"Heyy when it's the audition start??"

"It's about to start at 9.00,the audition will be held in the hall. "

"Okayy thankyou for telling me. "

The girls answer with a smile and walk away, minho opening his phone to checking the time, now it's 8.45 and the audition will start at 9.00 minho was smiled as he closed his phone, he was running to hall now.

At the hall there was so many students that have already sitting and some still register with the teacher in side of stage, The only ones who registered were the girls.

Minho laughed and he walked over to the teachers who were on the side of the stage, he was standing there while many of people confused at him, there is felix jeongin jisung and seungmin too watching him, jisung was paused a while after he realized someone familiar in side of stage.

"Hey... Is that minho hyung? "

Jisung said, felix jeongin and seungmin eyes widened as they see minho was standing there registering for the audition, in minho side the teacher was surprised that a male want to joined and the male teacher ask to minho.

"Are you really want to joined minho?"

"Of course sir, that's why I'm here. "

"Uhh i mean, you're the only one boy that joined, is it fine? "

"Yes sir. "

The teacher smiled and gave minho the participant card and told minho to sit, but before minho walk away he asked once to teacher.

"Sir am i allowed to do freestyle dance? "

"Yeah you allowed. "

Minho nodding and bow at the teacher as he walk to his sit, he was waiting there while playing with his handphone and suddenly someone pooking his back and he turn his face, it was jisung who poke him.

"Hyung are you sure? "

"I'm fine jisung, I'll try to face it."

Jisung smiled and hitting his shoulders.

"Fighting hyung, I'm waiting for you lee know. "

"It's been a long since i heard that name. "

Minho smiled and nodding at him, as he focusing on his handphone again, he was sitting there waiting for his name meanwhile jisung was more nervous than himself.

After for a 30 minutes long, minho name was called to perform, minho walk to backstage and giving the title of song he'll perform for, he taking of his sweater and unbutton the highest button of his shirt and he walked to the stage.

The audience started cheering and the hall was filled with applause, the girls was cheering at him because he look so hot with that unbutton shirt but quite a few people also mocked Minho because he was the only guy taking part, but Minho didn't care and got ready for his position.

Where is hyunjin?

Minho think before the music started.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Minho start dancing at the music, he started dancing with hip hop style and some sexy moves according to the song lyrics, he moved very sharply and energetically, his moves were like a spell for the people watching.

all eyes were focused on every movement he made, his eyes seemed to make everyone fall in love with him, his expression was made all the audience addicted, Minho seemed to really enjoy this show while Jisung smiled proud in the audience.

That's it hyung

Jisung said to himself.

The music ended, and the hall was full of applause at minho,minho walk back to backstage, and suddenly the teacher announcement that they have two new contestant.

Hm? I thought i was the last one.

Minho said to himself.

Tbc:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 10.5K 51
A mafia au where Minho hides a ceo, Han Jisung from the mafia. ~~~ "We won't be able to see each other again after this, not for awhile at least. You...
91.9K 4.1K 34
"Lee Minho. The man I wish, I never met" "I've changed Seungmin, or atleast I'm willing to change" Seungmin has been greatly suffered by Minho in the...
59.3K 4K 52
[completed] A story where two high schoolers and a clueless hot principal try to win Minho's heart. In short, Minho is popular. Published: March, 7t...
115K 4.4K 66
꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ Han JiSung maybe is a little bit dumb and naive, but is incredible cute and lovely. Lee Minho finds out about it when Han JiSung text...