5

Hm i thought i was the last one
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Minho was walking to his friends seat, he was waving at felix jeongin seungmin and jisung, he walk closer and stand in front them he was panting and smiled at them.

"How about my performance? "

He said with a wide smile as he waiting for their response, and suddenly four of them raising their thumb together with a wide grin, it makes Minho laugh out loud as he wondering how could they do same thing at the same time and same expression even them four laugh at their chemistry.

"Hey do you guys have a drink? I forgot my bottle at class. "

Minho said as he staring at them all and felix giving an soft drink to minho.

"Hyung i only have an soft drink, you want it? "

"Ah it's fine yongbok, thankyou. "

Minho said while taking the drink from felix and felix nodded giving minho the drink.

"By the way hyung, why the two of last contestant haven't perform yet? "

Jeongin said to minho and the other's nodded at jeongin.

"Hm i didn't know too, but i need to go back at my sit now. "

"Okay hyung, i hope you get selected for the dance competition. "

Jisung said with a wide smile at his hyung.

"Thankyou sung, bye everyone."

Minho said while waving at the kids and they waving back at minho, when he walk back to his seat he there was some of girls and even a male that flirt with him, they told minho that he was hot and else but minho didn't answer it and running back to his seat, he was finally sit and wait for the last two contestant and finally teachers calling the name.

Hwang hyunjin from 2nd class please come to stage.

All eyes was widened as hyunjin got called to stage especially jeongin, minho didn't expect it and he was sitting there watching hyunjin, hyunjin moves was energetic same as minho hyunjin show freestyle dance in hip hop theme.

After hyunjin finished his performance, he bow and waved at all his fans, there was so many hyunjin girl fandom that waiting him in backstage but before hyunjin get off the stage his eyes meet with jeongin, and he quickly avoid eye contact with him and walking off stage.

Minho rolled his eyes seeing hyunjin Flirted with all those girls at backstage and he staring back at his phone.

The teacher talk again for the last contestant.

Bahng Christopher chan please come to stage

All eyes was widened when they heard their president was joining this audition, bangchan walk from backstage with his shirt was quite messy without a belt or tie and his highest button was unbutton, all students was totally shock with his appearance.

Minho eyes was meeting chan for a moment before chan start dancing chan was glancing at minho.

Different from the other bangchan was performing an Enegertic and wild dance making he revealing all his muscle and veins, minho eyes was locked onto every his move.

At the wildest part minho cheeks was hotter as he noticed bangchan eyes was locked onto his, minho can't lie but this man was Addicting, this man.. Is dangerous.

every moved every expression and everything about this man was addicting, no one can take their eyes of this perform.

Bangchan perform ended, his ending pose was locking to minho eyes, minho can't help but avoiding his stare and he quickly stood up to walk out.