Patience- a beautiful journey

By priceless987

**𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲* '𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖉𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆... More

Introduction
Surprise❤️❤️❤️
Characters ❤️❤️
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
notice (1)
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
NOTICE (2)
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
EPILOGUE
🥳🥳🥳

CHAPTER 7

88 6 0
By priceless987

AUTHOR POV--

They both sister are getting ready for the party.

"Oh dii please get ready fast, we have to reach there first because you know na I'm events planner of that party then why are you taking so much timmmmmmm" suneha was saying and opened the door of noor room and she was just shocked by seeing her sister.

In beautiful white gown ( may be we can say that the gown enhance by her beauty) and her pretty classic length hair are opened.

"Wait for sometime I tie my hijab..." Noor said and took her hijab

"No no please dii please you are looking beautiful without hijab" suneha said

Suneha "ladki ki khoobsurati uske parde me jyada achi lagti hai or allah ko nahi pasand ki uski bandi Bina hijab ke rahe and you know na ki hamare liyee
Subah hijab or surah noor me jab order aaya hai ke hame hijab lagana hai to isme koi doubt nahi hai chahe hame kahi bhi jana ho magar hamare liye sabse jaroori hai ke ham hijab kare kyuki ye hamare allah ka farmaan hai or Jo allah ki baat nahi Manta allah uski baat nahi mante isliye tum bhi apna hijab laago without hijab mat jana" noor said with her beautiful calm voice.

(Suneha "The girl's beauty looks better in her hijab or God did not like that her followers lived without hijab and you know that for us there is no doubt in the Allah's order are best for us. In Surah Noor and surah ahjab , there is also mention that we have to wear hijab, no matter what the state is, but it is most important for us to wear hijab because it is the order of our God if we don't obey the order of allah then Allah doesn't care about us, so you also wear your hijab and don't go without hijab.)

After listening this, suneha also tied her blue hijab because she wore a pretty blue gown.

And they both leave for the party.

At the other hand, they all are ready for
The party and as same the all are wearing same black suits.

Looking delivisly handsome

"Uffff koi itna khoobsurat kese ho sakta hai" said toxic devil looking at himself in the mirror.
("Uffff How Can Someone Be So Beautiful" Said Toxic Devil Looking At Himself In The Mirror)

"Exactly I'm too thinking that ki Mai itna khoobsurat kese ho sakta hu, thanks for praising me man" spider said with a smirk.."
("Exactly I'm thinking too thinking that how can I be so beautiful, thanks for the praising me man" Spider Said with a smirk..)

"Oh man just shut up I'm talking about myself." Toxic devil said punching to spider.

"Exactly I'm also like you...im also talking for myself" spider again said

"It is important for you all for wasting the time" Black poison said with anger.

"Oh man why you can't talk us politely" said spider

"He can talk lovingly only to his love" said toxic devil with a smirk.

Black poison rolled his eyes and they all sit in there luxury car.

And moved for there place.

AHAAN POV--

They all are standing in front of khan house.
"Mom firstly you go inside" said ahaan

"No beta we both go together" said suhana.

"Mom I'm a little bit scared what if they don't want to continue this relationship" said ahaan while remembering noor.

"No beta I'm sure they are not like this, we are the one one who left them in there difficult time, so if they give us any punishment then we'll accept it" said suhana

Okay mom let's go I said and we both went together..Faris bhai was busy in some work he told us that he'll join us tomorrow, so we both arrive here. While thinking all this we both went inside and saw that nothing is changed may be there conditions is not good,but my eyes are looking for someone...

We look at raziya mami, she is looking too old as compared to her age.my mother run toward her and hugged her tightly like raziya mami is going somewhere...

While raziya mami realised mom she also hugged her and they both start crying for some time..I also become so much emotional looking this view, if bhai was there, then he'll also become senti but his bad luck that he is not there in this precious moment.

They both broke hug and start gossiping raziya mami told that her husband isn't recover yet..while listening this I feel that someone clenched my heart Because of my father, he is in the situation. A lone tear escaped from my eye and I cleaned so that nobody can see it. I went to raziya mami she was shocked looking at me and same reaction from my side because in past she look like a model, but now her husband condition totally changed her.

Yet something on her face attract me. It whole covered with wrinkles but something on her face make her adorable may by her prayers because noor told me that,

(Jo bhi sache dil se pray karta hai allah se or uski baatey Manta hai or 5 times ki namaj padhta hai or tahajjud bhi, to allah usko or bhi khoobsurat bana dete hai, uske chahere par ek kashish aa jati hai Jo logo ko attract karne lagti hai)

While thinking all this a small smile appeared on my face and I hide it..raziya mami asked me about my life and work..she is so much impressed by me..... that's my thought

I excused to them because I want to see my mamu, I remember that how he used to play with me when I was a child..I couldn't believe tha raziya has no issue from us that we came here..I know she is very patienable lady and she believe that If we forgive someone then Allah becomes happy with us.
Yes I know she forgive us all...

I enter in my mamu room and saw that he is lying like same before 15 years. I sat on the chair start looking at him carefully, "You should get well soon That's all I want It doesn't feel good to see you like this." I said in his ear because I know coma patient can listen to other but never respond in that state.

I exit the room and sit with raziya mami and my mother..

"See this mujeh lag rhah tha ke tum aane vale ho ek feeling aa rhia thi 2 din se isliye mene tumhare pasand ke laddu banaye the or dekho tum aa bhi gaye"
She said with a pretty smile on her face and I'm damn become fan of her because of her smile and her voice.

I saw the laddo and remember that these are my favourite one which only raziya mami can make because I feel that allah blessed her with everything and specially in cooking she can make even bad food like heaven.

I start eating the food and thanks to mami.

"Mami they are awesome, I must say that nobody can ever beat you in cooking" I said with moaning in the taste of laddo.

" Oh Mera baccha you can eat how much you want, and whatever you want you can tell me, I'll make it for you" she said with same smile and love on her face.

"Where are my two angels" my mother said and some pink tint appear on my face and fastly I rub my hand on my face to hide the tint but I feel that raziya mami note that.

"They both are in Bandra because there is a party today in there so my suneha got the chance to plan the whole event because she is event planner so noor also went there with her" she said with her pretty calm voice

"Whatttttttt" I am totally shocked because I can't believe that my little bird , my suneha is now an event planner, she is a working woman now, a girl who only used to cry everytime is now a working woman....great

"Ji beta she is event planner now" raziya mami said with a smile

"Mashaallah, and what about my second one" my mother asked. I can see the happiness on her face, this happiness not for her job but for what I don't know!!!

"Nothing, she only do household chores, she didn't want to go outside for work" raziya mami said

"Nice my both angels are grown up and they both took responsibility" my mother said.

"What about Faris? Did you find a girl for him" raziya mami asked

"Why I find a girl, when we have the 2 angels in our home" my mother said with playful smile.

"I don't get that what do you want to said" raziya mami said

" You know that how much I love noor and suneha so I want both sister for my both sons like noor for Faris and suneha for ahaan" my mother completed her sentence and looked at raziya mami.

She was shocked by my mother's statment and same condition is mine..I really noor like my sister but I can't let her marry with my brother because I know my brother already loved someone. I can't let this happen but what if my brother fall for noor we can wait and I didn't said anything but there was pink tint on my face because of suneha she is going to become my girl,y wife, my little sparrow... I blushed too much..

Then raziya mami said with teray eyes "isse jyada acchi baat mere liye kya ho sakti hai dono bache mere dekhe bhake hai or cahe hai me to bohot khush hu ki meri betiyon ko aapki jesi saas or mere bhanjo jese shohar milenge"

I rub her tears and said "don't worry mami.if you say that you want your son in law live with you then we are ready for you but please don't cry and I promise I take care both my angels, one is my sister and second one is my wife"

I completed and my mother said that " beta thoda sabr karlo kyuki vo abhi tumhari bivi bani nahi hai Jo tum meri wife keh rhae ho"

" So what now she is mine and I don't let her go anywhere" I said

"Okay okay now you both take rest" raziya mami said and we take our rooms but I'm still concerned for my sister for noor, what if my brother reject her, I'll talk about it to my mother and felt asleep because I'm tired...

AUTHOR POV--

The place is looking awesome it's decorated like there is a wedding and everyone is praising the panner

"I can't believe suneha, you done this preparation, I mean you are such a talented girl my sister.." noor said because she is shocked by looking the preparation

"Oh that means you underestimated your sister,but let me clear you one thing I learned all these things by my sister" she said with smirk

"And how you learnt this from,I don't know single thing about event managing and planning" noor said with small smile.

"Don't forget di you told me na that, agar ham koi kaam allah ka naam lekar shuru kartey hai or isse madad ki fariyad kartey hai to vo hamari madad kartey hai or sabse jayada jaroori har kaam ko karne ke liye niyat saaf or majboot honi chahiye" suneha completed her sentence and look at her sister..she is so much happy, she know that her sister is more connected to allah then her.
(Don't forget,you told me that, if we start any work in the name of Allah or ask for His help then He helps us or the most important thing is that the intention to do the work should be pure and strong." suneha completed her sentence and look at her sister..she is so much happy, she know that her sister is more connected to allah then her.)

"Di please yaar ab Rona mat suru kar dena" suneha said and noor laughed

"Okay I have to check other work also you enjoy I'll join you later" suneha said and left her sister.

Noor is scared because she never attend the parties and about this party she don't know that how many peoples are coming but still she is feeling scared without anyone's appearance but she is feeling that somebody is watching her, her every move. She shook her head and sit on a chair.

A hand came toward her and stand from her place. She saw that a boy who seems like 23 or 24 is standing in front of her with a smile on his face and hand toward her. She know that in her religion it's not allowed to hand shake with non mehrams.

She moved away but the boy come in front of her...
"Hey why are you moving..I'm Freddy and you" he asked but she ignored and again start walking but he took her hand tightly

She freeze on her place because, nobody touch her in her whole life and she start shivering
"Why are you going I'm talking to you na" he said but a sudden punch stopped him and he lay down on the ground, because the punch was stronger than him.
"How dare you to touch her" black poison said he came here early and saw noor he froze on his place because she is looking a fairy which arrive from heaven and for black poison she is the whole world and heaven but when he saw a boy near her his jaw tightened and but he thought that he'll surrender him after the party but he cant stop himself when he saw that he took noor hand in his hand. How could someone can do this even noor is everything of black poison but he never touch her because of the thought of making her impure by his touch them how could this man can touch her.
"Relax man we'll handle him" toxic devil said and took the man with him because he know now black poison want this man at any cost. So devil make him out of his senses and threw him in one of there car.
"Are you okay"Noor body was shivering front this man touch but when the other man punched him she start crying because her heart is not much stronger she came out of her imagination when she heard someone is asking her.

She looked at him and saw a pair of green eyes. Something clicked in her mind that she already seen these two eyes somewhere but don't know where

She looked at the man who is wearing black suit with set hairs and looking a man from heaven. She lost in his eyes when he snap in front of her eyes she came again into reality

"Are you okay" he again asked

"Yeah I'm... thankyou" she said and ran away front there didn't know that her this behaviour make the persons heartbeat fast..like hai Heart want to broke the ribcage in his chest.

First time she talked to him and he is feeling like everything is belong to him he voice is like a calm music for him.a voice which can B.P hear for his entire life...
"She is gone, came into reality bro" toxic devil said..
"Shut up" black poison said while hiding his blush.
"Pasha is there, because you already fired that house of 25 guard no he has no option to leave the party" spider said with a smirk
"Yeah we know that pasha didn't want to come here because he know there is so much danger for him" toxic devil said with same smirk
Because now it's time to execute there plan but black poison was lost in his thoughts....

"I'm coming" black poison said with him self and left that place

That's all for today...hope you like it guys please comment me that how much you are loving this book and what are your thoughts about the characters and who is your favourite
Please vote comment and share
Bye bye
❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 70.8K 50
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙡...
115K 8.5K 49
تم سے رنجش بھی ہے اختلاف بھی اور کچھ ع ش ق بھی ᴍᴀɴʏ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴇɴᴛᴀɢʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ; ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄɪɴɢ ʙᴏɴᴅs, ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇs, ғᴜɴ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋs. ᴡ...
10.4K 146 57
ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs. ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴛᴏᴍʙᴏʏ .sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. _________________________________________ "ᴘᴀᴘᴀ ᴋ...
381 14 15
𝑻𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅...