Our misfortune

By pixwrites111

NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson f... More

Intro + charchter aesthetics
playlist💘
Dedication
1 : Puckbunny
2 : Surprise
3 : Hangout
4 : Get better taste
5 : My nature
6 : Johnson
7 : stupid fortune telling prick
8 : Falcons
9 : Assumptions
10 : Truce
11 : Off limits
12 : Project
13 : Angelic
14 : Dumbasses
15 : Lost
16 : Blush
17 : I see you
18 : Ways to kill
19 : intresting
20 : Addict
21 : Halloween
22 : Black cat
24 : Tears
25 : Hockey pricks
26 : My distraction
27 : I said yes
28 : Drive
29 : Oh
30 : Expected
31 : Thanksgiving
32 : Game Day
33 : Im ready
34 : Late
35 : Lizard
36 : Tangled
37 : Ability
38 : Not my
39 : The picture
40 : Love
41 : Get him
42 : Girlfriend
43 : Morning
44 : Always you
45 : More
Epilogue
Sequel🌟
updates board🔮
bonus scene #1 : The Wedding

23 : Deserve

18.9K 256 14
By pixwrites111

Logan

Kissing Gracie and then calling it an mistake was not on my card for what was going to happen tonight, I fucked up. Real bad.

My night started with watching Jake flirt with Gracie, it pissed me off.

And its ended with Gracie in my hands one minute and slipping through them in a second, I didn't mean to call the kiss an mistake if anything I wanted it to last forever.

She felt warm against my cold body. She felt right.

But in my peripheral vision I saw JJ and though he wasn't looking at us, just the view of his smile made me feel like a criminal.

I couldn't treat Gracie right, I couldn't treat her like how she deserved to be. Because she deserves the world and everything in it and if I could give it to her I would, I would give her any fucking thing she ask for.

I watch her as she walks away from me shouting her name, I don't move my feet.

I keep them in place.

Because I am fucking stupid.

I walk towards the living room, more than anything I want to run up to Gracie and beg her to forgive me and then hold her forever but I can't.

She deserves more than me, more than I can give her.

"Yo cap" Joey says hugging me,

"Logan, I have been looking for you" Ava the girl who was in my bed the day Gracie came, she has a grin on her face and her tits are almost spilling out, it doesn't turn me on though all it does is make a scowl appear on my face.

"I'm not interested Ava" I say trying to move past her, she puts her arm out stopping me.

"Why? You pined over for me for weeks and now you just don't. Is there someone else?" She asks scowling up at me.

"Yeah there is, so go away" I say finally making it past her.

She's perfect, everything about Gracie is perfect. And I could never have her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 5.4K 22
Ella Mae has had a crush on her childhood best friend, Aaron Kade, from since she can remember. Aaron happened to be one of the most popular guys in...
80.3K 951 26
Sophia Wilson has always been in love of reading even thought of becoming a writer of how much she reads. Sophia's family has always moved from city...
176K 2.9K 50
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...
34.5K 1.8K 32
Brie Sheridan has had her heart broken way too many times. Rhett Price is usually the culprit, but, this time, he might be the solution. ...