His Solace

By keepupwithkai23

Sol-ace noun comfort or consolation in a time of distress or sadness. Twenty-three year old Korianna is just... More

Cast
CH. 1 Run-In
Ch. 2 The Crew
Ch. 3 Night Out
Ch. 4 Game Night
Ch.5 Bed & Breakfast
Ch. 6 Family Woes
Ch. 7 Renee's Reason
Ch.8 Future Plans
Ch. 9 Anonymous
Ch. 10 Date Night
Ch. 11 Closure?
Ch. 12 New Friend
Ch. 13 Transparency
Ch. 14 Happy Birthday
Ch. 15 Happy Birthday pt. 2
Ch. 16 Attitude Check
Ch. 17 A not so merry Christmas
Ch. 18 Unexpected Return
Ch. 19 Mrs. Woods
Ch. 20 Emergency
Ch. 21 Messy Masquerade
Ch. 23 Latoya's Side
Ch. 24 Snake
Ch. 25 The Truth
Ch. 26 K&S
Ch. 27 Oops!
Ch. 28 Heated Discussion
Ch. 29 Reasonable Doubt
Ch. 30 Secrets Revealed
Ch. 31 Unfit Parent
Ch. 32 Bad Memory
Ch. 33 Safe Travels
Ch. 34 Bad Feeling
Ch. 35 Think Again
Ch. 36 Helpful Stranger
Ch. 37 Sneaky Creepy
Ch.38 Backstabber
Ch. 39 Not So Stealth
Real Quick
Ch. 40 Reunited
Ch. 41 Reunited pt. 2
Ch. 42 On Your Own
CH. 43 Awkward Encounter
Ch. 44 A&T
Ch. 45 Family Secrets
Ch. 46 Surprise
Ch. 47 Saints Day

Ch. 22 Caught Up

821 47 8
By keepupwithkai23

Meanwhile Across town....

Korianna had a great day spending the first half alone due Sinn bringing Tahj to physical therapy him and the guys had been taking turns attending sessions with him. 

While he was away Kori cleaned, binged watched some shows, made breakfast and had a virtual session with her therapist Dr. O'Neal. She told her Dr. how everything was going good she'd made new friends, was in a new healthy relationship, and was thoroughly enjoying herself.

Dr. O'Neal jotted down some notes before speaking "First let me say those things sound great and I'm happy you're adjusting well Korianna. My only concern is outside of your new friendships and relationships what's been helping with your anxiety?

 Friends change so do partners I don't want you to get in the habit of allowing others to dictate your growth. You've come so far I don't want you to become co-dependent or form an unhealthy attachment to others. How about this.. you find a new hobby like painting, yoga, baking or take yourself out and you can tell me how your experience was."

Kori let everything Dr. O'Neal said sink in and promised she'd follow his suggestions. She knew he was right.

 When Sinn returned they spent a few hours fucking all over the house before heading to lunch and the art museum. They were waiting for their Chinese take-out and singing along to r&b songs for about 20 minutes before Sinn got out to check on their order leaving his phone in the car.

An incoming call interrupted Koris solo car concert she furrowed her eyebrows noticing the contact Toya 🙄😡 who tf

Sincere's phone had been going off for the last few days whenever she asked about it he'd say it's work related. Korianna not wanting to make something out of nothing dismissed it since he hadn't given her any real reason not to trust him now she was regretting it.

The phone finally stopped ringing and whoever it was left a voicemail glancing out the window she noticed Sinn occupied talking to one of the restaurant employees. 

Deciding to let her female intuition win she grabbed his phone and listened to the voicemail. "Come on Sincere pick up! It's an emergency!" what the fuck. 

Her blood instantly boiled who the fuck was Toya and why was she calling him instead of 911 for the so called "emergency".

She called the number back her breathing picked up when the woman answered "Whose this?" Kori asked calmly her grandma always told her you catch more flies with honey than vinegar so she planned to keep it cute..for now. 

"No who the hell is this and where is Sincere?!" the girl spat fuck this 

"I'm his girlfriend so AGAIN WHO the fuck are YOU and why are you calling?!" Kori snapped wasn't no side bitch about to check her on HER mans phone.

The ugly ass cackle she heard further pissed her off "Tell him Saint's  mother called" *Click*

 Korianna was at a loss for words. Her stomach churned, legs shook, and she was extremely hot H-he hid a b-baby from me? a whole fucking baby! Feeling like her chest was caving in as she struggled to breathe.

"My bad Suga we got to talking bout parlays and you know how I get" he chuckled oblivious to what just happened 2 minutes ago. 

Kori quickly wiped her wet eyes and let out a breathy sigh as he pulled off heading towards him and the guys place. 

Since they didn't get to have a group dinner the night of Tahjs shooting they chose to do one tonight each couple had to bring a different food so they chose Chinese.

The duo was the last to arrive and when she walked in Kori gave everyone a weak smile and wave before walking straight to one of the guest rooms. 

The guys brushed it off as they continued playing 2k while the girls went to check on her it had been well over 10 minutes. 

"Koko are you hiding from us?" Maura teased as she knocked on the bathroom door the girl locked herself in.

Kori ran the faucet to muffle out her cries before responding "N-no I'll b-be out in a m-minute" she stammered out. Maura signaled for Imani to shut and lock the guestroom door sensing something was wrong. 

"Are you ok Kori? and don't lie" she asked her friend "Y-yes I'm good" the faucet couldn't hide the sound of her sniffles. 

"If you're good then come out it's just us" Krystal responded knowing the girl was lying.

Korianna tried her best to wipe away her tears and put on a smile so she could get this dinner over with. She slowly crept out of the bathroom the girls could see her puffy red eyes

 "Uh uh sit and tell us what's going on" Maura demanded. A knock on the door forced Imani to see who it was

 "Damn what y'all doing in here? Got me limping up the stairs and shit we ready to eat y'all not hungry or sum?" Tahj asked while trying to peek his head inside the room to see what was going on. 

"Bye nosy y'all can eat just save us some we'll be down in a minute" Imani said pushing his head out the doorway before shutting the door.

"Now spill it" Krystal said as the three eyed their distraught friend.

 Kori began to hyperventilate after a few back rubs she spoke "H-he lied to me y-y'all he's got a whole other bitch and a baby I'm so fucking stupid!" she cried. All the girls were shocked not knowing what to say next 

"What made you say that? Not saying ion believe you but Sinn wouldn't try and play you Ko" Imani assured her not wanting to believe Sinn would be so messy.

"The bitch called his phone and left a voicemail then I called back while he was in the store. She get to snapping on me talking about who the hell am I and where is he woo woo mind you I was calm at first. So then I snapped on her stupid ass and asked who the fuck was she and why she calling my nigga. Did the bitch not laugh and say tell him Saint's mother called and hang up on me!" She could feel her body growing hot again she needed to hit something fast.

"Oh fuck no so did you ask him about it?" Maura asked getting straight to the point 

"N-no I didn't know where to start I mean I looked in his ph-"GIRRRRRLLLLAAAA that's ya whole man who cares if you went through his phone he shouldn't be hiding shit!" Krystal snapped as the others agreed.

"So you were just gonna sit through the night being uncomfortable not knowing the truth. You don't even know this bitch she could be a delusional ex. I say you ask him right fucking now and if he say sum stupid shit we jump his stupid ass" Imani suggested as she cracked her knuckles.

"Best you know I'm wheelchair and crutch bound for the next few weeks how you just gon zoom pass me?" Tizzy joked once the girls finally made it downstairs. 

"I'm sorry Tahjy hey" she spoke giving him a small hug he could see, feel, and hear that something was wrong. 

"Who I gotta shoot?" he whispered while they hugged Kori just laughed and shook her head.

Surprisingly the guys had waited to eat with them so everyone was now in the dining area eating and making small talk. 

Sinn noticed Kori was quieter than normal he squeezed her hand and asked if she was alright like he normally would but was surprised when she quickly snatched her hand back.

 "Who the fuck is Toya Sincere?" she asked looking straight into his eyes watching as his face went from shock to shame. The whole table watched in silence.

"Mamas can we talk about this in private please?" he pleaded not wanting to cause a scene in front of their friends. 

"No the fuck we can't seems like you had enough private conversations to me!" she spat.

Tank just shook his head Sincere clearly didn't take his advice and now shit was blowing up in his face in front of the group.

 "Kori- "don't Kori me nigga who the fuck is she Sincere and better yet who is Saint?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

He wiped his hands down his face and let out a heavy sigh "Toya is my ex-girlfriend and Saint is our son" he replied. 

Not wanting to hear anymore and refusing to cry in front of him she grabbed her purse and rushed outside. The rest of the woman glared at Sinn before following Kori out the house.

Knowing Sinn had a spare key to her new place she decided to stay at Krystal's not wanting to inconvenience Imani who was already occupied helping Tahj and or Maura since she had Kamari.

 After making it to Krystal's she showered, completed her night routine, blocked Sinn on everything, and forced herself to sleep.

A/N: Y'all think Sincere should've taken Tanks advice? 👀

I love me some Tink!!! I gotta find some stories with her as the main girl

Please excuse any mistakes this is unedited 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 45K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
25.2K 3.8K 54
Knowing what you want and allowing what you don't want is surely an hard thing and Demar had been biding his time. One thing for certain is that he d...
12.2K 23 26
Looking back it all seems like just a dream but when reality sets in we look back an think... This book is about...
3.3K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...