Breaking up, No Joke

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternate Title : 分手了,别闹 Author : 香芋奶茶 The most fucked-up separation in the world, is that there is... More

Chapter 1: Break Up
Chapter 2: Rumors
Chapter 3: Snatch
Chapter 4: Rival in Love
Chapter 5: Provocation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
EXTRA

Chapter 167

188 2 0
By Kessho_Yuki

Mo Anyu was wearing a deep black suit, standing outside the shooting set, watching Bai Yu's shooting without blinking.

The theme of Moh's anniversary "long time no see" required Bai Yu to assist the cameraman in shooting the costumes in several backgrounds, two interior and one exterior, so Bai Yu had to stay here for two days to complete the shooting.

And today is the first day.

After Bai Yu's shooting, he walked down from the white set, didn't look at Mo Anyu, walked straight towards him, and passed by.

Mo Anyu froze with a decent smile on his face, then walked over with a smile and said, "Bai Yu, don't you plan to talk to me if you haven't seen me for so long?"

Seeing this, the surrounding staff lowered their heads and refused to look more.

Bai Yu clasped his hands in front of his chest, his face was full of indifference, and he just said lightly when he heard the words: "There should be nothing to talk about between us."

"We used to be old friends, and when we meet old friends, shouldn't we go to a quiet place and have a good chat, I have a lot of things I want to talk to you." Mo Anyu smiled and said, "Why, you don't give me face like this."

If it weren't for the wrong situation, if it wasn't for the wrong place, if it weren't for the fact that there were many people present, Bai Yu immediately took Mo Anyu's hand and yelled into his ear: I'll fuck you, who wants to give you face! I don't care about you!

However, this is the advertising shooting venue for the anniversary, and there are many staff and cameras around, so Bai Yu can't come nonsense.

He still wants face.

Bai Yu's expression did not change, he was still indifferent, "How can it be, you are not Mo Anyu who is at the same level as me now, Mo always has something to talk to me, let's talk."

Mo Anyu waved his hand in the direction of the corner and said, "Let's talk over there, there are a lot of people here, and there are many private things I want to talk to you about, so it's not convenient here."

"It's hilarious, you have to walk around all day talking." Bai Yu muttered quietly, but he still gave Mo Anyu face in front of everyone, the other party's current identity is different from the past, although he is not afraid of the other party's identity, but the face on the face still has to be enough.

"I never knew that you were actually the second young master of the Bai family." Mo Anyu leaned against the wall and looked at Bai Yu without blinking.

The thickness of Bai Yu's face is comparable to the length of the Great Wall of Huaguo, and it has not been affected by Mo Anyu's undisguised eyes, and the old god is still there, "I didn't know before that you were actually the third young master of the Mo family."

"Then let's settle it, you didn't confess to me, I didn't confess to you." Mo Anyu said tentatively that he really wanted to restore his previous relationship with Bai Yu when he returned to China this time, even if he couldn't go back to before, he should always be able to sit together and chat and be an ordinary friend.

You can always conquer it step by step.

"Flat, why should I be tied with you." Bai Yu said disdainfully, but then when he came into contact with the latter's eyes, he immediately changed his words: "Okay, okay, this matter is settled."

"Then I'm ......" Mo Anyu's expression was a little expectant and embarrassed, and he whispered: "Then can I settle the matter of kidnapping you before?" Can the previous enmity and this image ambassador be leveled together?"

"I can't." Bai Yu looked at him expressionlessly, Bai Yu didn't want the opportunity of Mo's anniversary image ambassador in the first place, and this opportunity was just a matter of talking to Mo Anyu, so he didn't have to make any effort at all, why bother with it?

When he was kidnapped, he not only fought with Qi Yan once in a life-and-death struggle, but also lost ...... Hey, don't mention it for so long, there's nothing to say.

Mo Anyu was a little disappointed, "That's okay."

When Bai Yu heard him say this, he turned around and left, walked two steps and walked back, and said suspiciously: "Should you really give up?"

"Who told you I gave up." Mo Anyu looked at him for a long time, with a light smile on the corner of his mouth, "You are so stupid and cute."

Bai Yu, who had always felt that his IQ at the moment belonged to a sign of being pregnant and stupid for three years, disdained to talk to him, and turned around with a sneer: "You are really not afraid of death."

\"I've been with you all the way for the past two days, are you very impressed?" Mo Anyu said with a smile.

Bai Yu's back stiffened when he left, which he meant meant that they would stay together for two days, well, although there were many staff nearby, so it was impossible for them to stay alone, but Bai Yu still felt unhappy.

"Can I refuse." Bai Yu told him.

Mo Anyu smiled and shook his head, "Unless you are on par with me, and you can't stop answering my calls in the future."

Forget it.

Bai Yu raised his feet and left, "Then you should always follow me, anyway, I don't mind having an extra tail."

Speaking of the little tail, Mo Anyu's smile on his face suddenly paused.

But soon, Bai Yu regretted what he did today.

When he finished work in the evening, he was trapped in the elevator with Mo Anyu, and the assistant and staff all left to eat first.

Mo Anyu sat cross-legged on the ground for a long time, looked up at Bai Yu, and smiled slightly: "Do you want to sit down and rest first, I think it will take a long time."

"Hmm." Bai Yu also sat on the ground, took out his mobile phone, and found that there was no signal, and his heart was immediately congested.

"I haven't seen you for so long, why don't you miss me?" Mo Anyu suddenly said in a quiet space, "Even if you don't want me, there is always something you want to tell me."

"There's not much to say between us, but if you think about it, there's really something I want to tell you." Bai Yu looked at Mo Anyu's side face and said, "I really don't understand, as a man, why are you so annoying?"

Every time we chat, I have to repeat the same words丨--- he said that he wouldn't like him, but Mo Anyu still didn't give up and told him "I won't give up", "You broke up with him", "why"...... These garbled words.

It's really easy to get upset.

Especially for people with such low patience and self-control as Bai Yu, it is even easier to be annoyed by Mo Anyu.

"I don't understand why you ignore me every time I say I want to be with you." Mo Anyu looked at him directly, "Don't stop until you reach your goal."

"That's really great, I'm a person who is easy not to be threatened with violence, I guess you'll have to chase after my ass for a long time." Bai Yu smiled, "Don't question the truth of my words, I still really like you, but I like my friends."

"I've always been just a fan of your idol, but then I found out that I prefer to master you, control you, and have you, so I gave up having such a simple liking for you." Mo Anyu said with a smile, not caring at all about what he said.

"Then you should be a legendary brainless fan, and you will be crazy to this point, it is really unexpected for me." Bai Yu waved his hand, "Okay, don't talk about this, why hasn't anyone come to repair the elevator yet."

"I guess it will be half an hour before they come to fix it, I told them before." Mo Anyu looked at Bai Yu's angry eyes and said, "I just want to stay alone with you and chat, that's all^" Bai Yu was almost defeated by him, "Then you deliberately broke the elevator, I really convinced you."

"I'll see you today, I'll look at your phone whenever I have time, what's on your phone?" Mo Anyu pretended to be indifferent and asked casually: "Whose photo are you looking at, I accidentally saw a little."

"My son." Bai Yu put his chin on his knee and said lazily, "Yes, I have a son again, his name is Little Candy."

"Little candy? Song Linyan? Mo Anyu's voice suddenly became very low.

Bai Yu nodded lazily, without asking him why he knew this, what is in this world, there is no impermeable wall, and it is impossible for the people of the Song family not to reveal the existence of the little candy.

"Song Linyan is not Song Shirin's son?" Mo Anyu's voice was depressed and impatient, "Bai Yu, you will be regarded as a son by others, and you will treat other people's sons as your own son, you are too cheap."

"There's no way, who asked him to take care of my son as his son, of course I have to repay him if he has a son." Bai Yu slanted at him and sneered: "If you really can't accept it, then I can't help it."

"You really can't think about me, I can also treat the little watermelon as my son, I can afford to raise him with you, can you believe that I can't do it once?" Mo Anyu stood up and walked around the narrow elevator in the dark, his steps hurried and full of anxiety.

"I trusted you, but you gave me nothing but disappointment." Bai Yu shrugged his shoulders, "So I don't think we'd better waste our time here." Give up, don't settle for it."

Mo was not satisfied with the appraisal and shook his head.

While the two were talking, the inside of the elevator suddenly lit up, and the elevator began to operate normally.

Mo Anyu's face was as black as the bottom of a pot, and the staff mastered the time too accurately, causing the three young people of the Mo family to be unhappy.

The elevator door opened, Bai Yu got up from the ground, walked out under Mo Anyu's gaze, and said, "I won't worry about you before, so be it, I'll go back, see you tomorrow."

Mo Anyu was silent as he looked at the direction Bai Yu left, and it wasn't until the latter left and disappeared in front of him that he muttered in a low voice, "See you tomorrow."

As soon as he walked to the parking lot, Bai Yu heard the text message ringtone from his pocket, and took out his mobile phone while taking out the key to take a look, how could it be Mo Anyu's text message, didn't they just separate?

While complaining, Bai Yu opened the text message to read.

Mo Anyu: If you come to work with me, aren't you afraid that Song Shirin will be jealous?

Bai Yu's walking action was stunned, he was really scared before, but after telling Song Shirin, the other party didn't seem to be angry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 118K 75
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
326K 11.1K 67
COMPLETED Alternate Title : 跟豪門殘疾霸總聯姻後 Author : 壹枚 In order to save the family business, Wen Yuan had to marry a certain wealthy tyrant. Father: Don'...
93.6K 2.9K 60
When the Boss is Pregnant with the Little Mute Cub 当霸总怀了小哑巴的崽 Author 寒雨秋风 Status 60 Chapters Description The overbearing president Huo Lei was tragi...
1.4K 112 12
He took deep breath put his palm on doorknob and pushed open the bedroom door and froze at the sight before him. His entire world crash down in an in...