Mine

By vishitae

CEO and a cafe owner? Just a silly au with Pinterest vibes 🤗 Hehe...enjoy🩵 More

Is Coffee Bitter Or Sweet?
Caffeine & Paws
Kitten Ears; May Be Cute?
Strawberry Or Your Blush?
Except My Americano Your Lips May...
Leaning On My Heart?
Sniff Kisses
A Locked Dungeon
Cold Coffee ...
Spilled Coffee Beans
Droplets On Your Rosy Lips...
Hugs Can Be Different Just Like Coffee Beans..
You Complete My Moon...
Doodles On The Peach Paper
Sweeter Than My Dessert
Creamy Stains On You
Miss your strawberry scent
Breathe my love
Your Cheeks Are Softer Than Bread
Midnight coffee kisses
Cherry candles & white roses ; for you
Salty pies
Let me be your sweet sip

Strawberry Flakes In The Middle Of Night...

939 38 32
By vishitae

The little barista was scratching his knee under the table. P'Gemini will not really come right ? But is it okay to wish??

He had to pause his thought bubbles when he heard the footsteps near the cafe. He was wrong. His p'gemini was here.

A black polo shirt tucked under a pair of grey pants. Two buttons undone exposing his firm chest to the right amount where you could be a little delusional. Rolled up sleeves reached the elbows,revealing his veiny arms for the cooing of the audience (you) . Couple of fluffy raven flocks were arranged to fall on his forehead completing his aura. God has really taken his time making the man in front of the little boy, truly a sight to enjoy.

But Gemini could tell the same. The view in front of him was nothing less.

Fitted white shirt with pair of cream colour sweatpants. A dark blue sweater on the top, giving him the most boyish look. Gemini was grateful for the oversized sweater as he had no plans of showing off the attractive figure of his boy. His long bangs were combed down making him extra cute. He was carrying a small tote bag of cute little figures printed on it. But the two beauty marks scattered on those pretty cheeks and the slightly shaded pair of lips will be Gemini's all time favourite. Definition of Narak!

Fourth noticed the big flower bouquet in the man's hand. A bunch of little Daisies. Gemini slowly stuffed his hands with the bouquet of flowers muttering a simple "For you" to him. He was only used to giving flowers to his mother, but never received any. It was such a precious thing to feel being appreciated, he thought. His heart was already skipping beats for the man in front of him, so he didn't know which words could make it further.

"Thankyou phi, they are so beautiful"

"Just like you nong"
latter clearly knew the magic words he needs to get that pink tint on his cheeks.

"Are you ready na?"
Smaller one nodded his head smiling shyly.

"Let's go."
Gemini lightly pecked fourth's cheek. He smelled like your favourite memory . He was careful to not to go over broad not to pressure the innocent one too much. But that was enough to make fourth to squint his eyes. So cute!

Gemini drove his car away from the screaming city of Bangkok . Last rays of the descending sun were smooching the tips of the huge trees. Under the clear blue sky, a golden boarder was woven on the greenery. Amidst all the beauty, the crispy atmosphere around the car was filled with the calming voice of Nont Tanont the singer .

There were occasional talks about each other's days, their interests. The rest was quite, but the silence was peaceful, they do spoke a lot, but it didn't need any of the words. Gemini's one hand was on his lap keeping fourth's hand on a secure hold feeling the soft skin against his thumb. While the other was tapping on the steering wheel along to the soft tune playing. Fourth was feeding his P'Gem the little snacks they had in the back. Just the two of them in their own world. It was romantic, more than a candle lit dinner on a roof top.

They stopped at a small conveince store for a cup of ramen and for the snacks.

"Which flavour nong, Cheese or spicy?"

"Cheese phi"

"How about boiled eggs? "

"Do you want anything else? Frozen pizza?"

"No, Ummm... Can we have this phi?"

"Tteok-bokki?"
he was nodding shyly, gemini loved the little conversations they shared.

"Okay let's choose the ice cream, which flavor?"

"Watermelon!!!" he squealed. Boy was excited. He loved the smallest things.

"Is it delicious?"

"Chai phi, it's so sweet"

"Let me try too"
bending down to take a tiny bite from the smaller's one he didn't return to his seat before sealing another peck on the little one's lips.

"Aww phiiii !!!!!".... "Hmm you are right, it's good"

of course gemini never spare any of his chances to tease his boy.

Gemini parked the car carefully near the cliff. Fourth covered his mouth in awery because of the scenery in front of him. Night view of the Bangkok city was full on display. Loud and busy city carries peaceful elegance under the cloudless grey night. Every building was decorated in different colours. Green, red, yellow, orange, purple... Some even reached the sky, some had magnificent structures to it. Small houses spotted like stars in the visionary.

Fourth was on another dimension until he felt a pair of arms wrapping from behind. His hugger released the weight of his head on fourth's shoulder. Fourth was in heaven. He felt safe and loved.

"Are you happy, my kitten?"
boy couldn't answer for seconds, he was busy blushing at the nickname.

"Chai phi, it's so beautiful"

"Hmm, I am glad."

Fourth was busy trying to spot the cafe in the view. So babyish. Gemini's baby. He loved seeing the happiness on his baby, it looks so good on him.....

........

They were having chips and soft drinks on the laid sheets at the back of the car. Yes, Gemini planned everything beforehand. His plan was simple, but perfect.

Oh!!!! Some pattering droplets claimed the windows of the car. It was raining. More like a romantic drizzle, not a heavy downpour. Though gemini loved the rain he decided to go back, he didn't want his baby to get sick.

But....

"phi, phiii..."
Fourth was nudging on his arm.

"Can we go outside?"

"But it's raining na, you will get sick"

"Pleaseeee na"
his baby was whining, damn gemini could bring stars for that face.
(imagine the face fourth gave to gemini in my turn concert, in pink blazer)

But before he could answer, his stubborn kitten, drag him by his hand and ran into the shower. He was dancing so happily in the rain. Jumping here and there, hitting water droplets with hands. Gemini's inner child was healing just be the scene he witnessing.

It's time now....

Fourth was busy dancing until Gemini called him. Gemini pointed at one of the windows of the car. There were some letters written on the misty window.

"Can you be mine?"

Fourth's happy system froze. He was motionless in the rain. Gemini was getting flustered by each passing second. He regret everything. He ruined the whole memory for Fourth. He could have waited. He was rushing everything.

Fourth was closing the distance between them. His eyes never left the ground. Swiftly Fourth reached the black drenched shirt in front of him taking a fist of it. Slowly he climbed up matching Gemini's height. Taller's heart was shaking, until he felt the familiar shade of his most beautiful memory again. His sated memory with Fourth. Fourth was kissing him. His wet lips were so red because of the rain. They had it's own scent. Gemini pulled closer fourth, by one hand on his waist, completely sealing his body inside his embrace.His other hand was resting on Fourth's jawline asking for more access. Fourth was tiptoeing to keep his hands on Gem's neck. They had no care for the world. In the middle of a drizzling rain, middle of the forestry cliff, middle of the calming night, they sealed their promises in a captivating dance of their lips. On each other....

Gemini was focused on drying Fourth's hair with a towel he had in the car. They were soaked in the rain. Water droplets were forming a little pool in the hollow of the car. Gemini made Fourth lie on his lap to dry out the water as much as possible. Fourth was staring at Gemini's face, like he was lost in his eyes. (he is)

"I have something for you fot fot"
Fourth led his curious eyes towards the back of the seat, where Gemini's hands were busy searching for something . He took out a small box from a paper bag which was hidden until now.

"Open it nong"
but gemini didn't let fourth leave his lap. He had to open it while lying down there.

A thin golden line, adorned with a few hanging sliver stars. In the middle there was a strawberry, made out of the beautiful metal and painted with the pretty shades without ruining the royal look of it. A glamorous bracelet.

"Phi Gem, it's so pretty, but it's too expensive for me."

"Aaaw don't hurt me na, I worked hard for the design, are you going to reject my gift?"
he pulled the best pleading doe eyes until Fourth accepted his gift. Of course gemini knows his cards very well.

"Can you put it on me phi?"
Yes, just like that Gemini won.

"It suits you well."
Fourth's wide smile, bloomed those pretty wrinkles around his eyes. Just like a pair of stars surrounded by a wave of clouds.

"Can you put mine, khub?"
It was a cherry shaped metal in the middle, surrounded by several snow flakes made out of white gold. Same design with different details.

"Couple bracelets!!"
Fourth didn't know he said it loud out of the excitement, until he saw Gemini's face. He covered his mouth like usual.

"What did you say baby, you are so red."
Fourth covered his burning ears. He was a blushing mess in Gem's lap.

Gemini brushed his nose around the boy's neck and ears.

"Stop phi, it tickles!!!"
Gemini couldn't resist to tease him more.

But

Unconsciously Gemini's lips brushed on those pair of curvy lips. (believe him!!) Boy giggles which was filling the air, died down in the background. Now they could only here the sound of pattering rain. It aroused the raging desires of Gemini.

He placed one of his hands under fourth's head bringing it closer to his face. Raising the smaller's jawline for a better access, he kissed those lips in every possible angle. The kiss was intense with the heavy pour of love for his baby. Slowly he asked for permission to explore the small wonderland, which he imagined in his dreams, behind those lips. Fourth slightly parted his lips willingly. Gemini took his time enjoying the work of art he just discovered with his tongue tasting every corner of his mouth. He placed one of his hand on Fourth's rising heart to feel the quickening beat. His own heart was skipping beats under the feeling of his baby's beating against his skin.

Gemini had to pull away to let his baby breathe. He was too afraid that he will hurt him too much. But after few seconds, he started sketching his own map with his lips through the beautiful eyes, nose, cheeks, jawline towards the hollow of his neck. But those two beauty marks had the most torturous pleasure. Gemini finally got the chance to satisfy the fantasies he had. He basically devoured his neck, nibbling on those pretty collar bones. His nostrils were filled with Fourth's intoxicating smell.

The air was shifting, he had to stop it, if not he will ruin his baby on their first date. So after placing one lingering kiss on his forehead, he put the end mark to his first ever exciting adventure.

(These were the positions I had in my mind , imagine those two ...)

Fourth covered his whole face to his eye level with the long forgotten towel beside him.

He was shy.

Gemini's baby was shy.

(You thought I will go beyond ryt? Nah, not today... 😏)

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
Enough!!! I gave you 4 chapters in row!!!
The thing is I am not sure whether this is cringe or not 🙄
Bye for real, wish you the best in everything! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 353 6
Gemini already has a crush on Fourth. But Gemini"s friend Yoo was hasty and he asked Fourth first. So Gemini couldn't ask. Fourth doesn't have parent...
21.9K 1K 26
Just some FourthGemini Oneshots hehe :)
71.9K 3.6K 13
Shall I try dating my best friend for ten days? A GeminiFourth Short Story **Disclaimer:** Please be aware that there are malicious websites mirrorin...
206K 8.4K 36
Fourth fall in love with his step sister's husband. It was love at first sight. But he knew that it was impossible so he keep his feeling hidden in h...