whatever you want

By fuckhoesgemoney20

PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ My first book therefore talk to me nice ๐ŸŒš More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 pt2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter 11

3.6K 125 14
By fuckhoesgemoney20

CASSANDRA
October 29th 2022

"And then you gently mix the batter on a low setting" I said to Bryson. We're over my house cooking, well baking cupcakes that I saw on TikTok.

"Like this?" He mumbled making me look over at the bowl "yes good job" I said and he smiled.

"Whats next"

"So it says to pour the batter into the tray, evenly filling each hole" I said making Bryson laugh, "what's funny?"

"Nothin, you wanna pour it?"

"Yea" I said and he moved so I can pour the batter into the tray, his phone rang making him look down at it "hold on"he said before walking into the living room .
————————————
BRYSON POV:

"Wassup" I said to jahmir and kahlil on the Group FaceTime. "Wassu-" kahlil was saying before jahmir cut him off, "nigga whea you at?" He said.

"Im at Cassandra's house"

"Mir that shit was so fuckin fed bro" kahlil said.

"Yooo lil, this nigga over ha' house and saying full fuckin sentences and shit" jahmir said setting his phone up ignoring kahlil.

"Nigga shawty got you sprung" kahlil said laughing.

"Yall fuckin?" Jahmir said making my eyes go wide. "Yo mir, yo ass fuckin crazy" kahlil says laughing.

"No nigga we just friends" I said clearing the air. "Yall niggas stupid I'm dipping" I said hanging up and putting my phone on DND.

I walked back in the kitchen seeing Cassandra bent over putting the cupcakes in the oven.

Ohhhh wowwww.
——————————————
CASSANDRA POV:

As I was putting the cupcakes in the oven, Bryson comes back in the kitchen and I stand up closing the oven door.

"Sorry bout that" he said making me confused "about what"

"The phone call, it wasn't important"

"Oh it's fine" I smiled at him. "Can i use your bathroom?" He asked in a rushed tone. "Yea, is everything okay"

"Yea" he said before rushing to the bathroom.
—————————
About five minutes later he comes out of the bathroom. "Igh whea we at?" He said.

"We have to let them sit for 10-15 minutes"

"Okay"

"Wanna play gta?" I said making him look at me crazy "what" I said laughing at his expression.

"You play gta?"

"Yeaaaaa"

"Igh let's play"
——————————————
"I ate that uppppp" I said to Bryson walking back to my kitchen.

He laughed "you didn't"

"Bryson you are literally a hater" I said rolling my eyes while putting on my oven mitts.

"All you did was steal cars and run over people"

"Is that not the point of the game?"

"No Cassandra, you got missions and shit to do" Bryson said as he watched me open the oven and take out the cupcakes.

"Boy whatever"

"We gotta put the icing on them" he said grabbing the frosting. "No we gotta let them cool down or it'll melt off"

"Igh" he said sitting on the counter.

"We've hung out like 4 times and we've never been to your house" I said looking at him.

"Mhm" he muttered lowly.

"Why?"

"Ion know" he mumbled

"Don't start that mumbling stuff again bry" I said "or being short with me"

"My fault"

"No it's fine I just can't hear, so when you mumble I literally cannot hear you"

"My bad"

"Why do you keep apologizing?—you've done nothing wrong." I said with furrowed  eyebrows.

"It's a habit" he mumbled while shrugging his shoulders.

"Mmm, well you don't have to keep doing that—now let's frost these things up" I said smiling at him making him smile back.

Pretty smile
————————————
Cassandra Pov : NEXT DAY:

"Taste these b" I said to Bianca holding open the cupcake container. "Ion even get a please like damn—but okay" she said mugging me while taking a cupcake.

I watched her as she bit into the cupcake. I raised my eyebrows.

"well?"

"They igh" she said making me frown.

What?

She busted out laughing "whewwwww you shoulda seen your faceeeee oh my goddddd" she says still laughing as I rolled my eyes.

"Girl you are so annoying, are they good or not"

"Yes Cassie damn when you make these?" She asked me before taking another bite of the cupcake. "Yesterday, Bryson came over and we baked them"

She looked confused when I said Bryson's name.

"Bryson?"

"the boy in our physics class"

"..."

"Look" I said before pointing over to his table "the browskin one with the beats on"

"Ohhhhh—wait he came over your house"

"Um yea"

"And yall just baked?" She said making me nod my head.

"Seriously?"

"Yes" I chuckled.

"But like why? he cute, you cute like kiss or something"

Girl-

"Girl we are just friends" I said getting up, grabbing the cupcakes and walking over to Bryson's table.

"Hey Bryson" I said as I waved.

"Wassup" he said looking up at me, taking off his headphones.

His friends stopped talking and looked at me. I look over at them briefly before clearing my throat and looked back at Bryson.

"Uh do you wanna try the cupcakes, I brought them with me" I said opening the container.

"Yea" he said grabbing one of the cupcakes.

"Do you guys want one?" I asked looking over at his friends. "Yea" they said at the same time.

"Bryson can you take them a cupcake out please" I said because I don't know where they've been.

"Mhm" he said setting his cupcake down and wiping his hands on a napkin. Giving them one cupcake each.

"Thanks" the one with the coils said (kahlil).

"Aye these bitches good—good looks" the one with the braces (jahmir) said making me chuckle

"you're welcome—bye bry" I said before walking back to my lunch table.

"Bye"
————————————
Bryson pov:

"Bro she called you bry" jahmir said laughing loud as shit.

"Shut up nigga" I said smiling.

"This nigga smiling" he said hitting kahlil, making kahlil move his hand off of him.

As soon as he said that my smile dropped and I put on a straight face. "Mir you so fuckin childish dummy" kahlil said shaking his head eating his cupcake.

"no bullshit bro, she can fuckin cook" jahmir said.

—————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.3K 31
๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ . - แด›ส€แด€แด˜แด˜แด€sแด›แด€ส€แดข ยฉ แด€แดœษขแดœsแด› 2021 #1 / blackpeople
1.1M 69.6K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...
637K 21.3K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž