Here Lies The Teen Life

By HereLiesTheTeenLife

This story takes place in the streets of "Las AngelDust." We follow a group of 7 kids, Junovi, Rio, Aiyanna... More

Smoking Sorrow, Drinking Pain
The Horror Of Affection
Seven Unlikely Bonds
B.B.B.B.B

Summer Bummer

200 3 2
By HereLiesTheTeenLife

Hello reader! I hope you enjoy my first script/ story! I wish in the future for this to be turned into an Animation. Please feel free to comment any questions.

Let me also give you a few things in my story that you might see and go- what does that mean? :D so, if you see (GAG) in the middle of one of the sentences, it's not really part of the story, it's more like a funny thing that only last for one second, like how a cartoon character would get beat up with bruises and then the next scene they are perfectly fine. Another thing is, if you see (V.O) by one of the characters, they are talking in their head, or talking to a person on the phone. And lastly, if you see ONE OF MY CHARACTERS TALKING LIKE THIS, that means they are yelling. That should be it, but again if you have any questions at all be free to email me! Thank you!

MC CHARACTERS NAMES.

JUNOVI (Juh-no-v) RIO (How it sounds) Zacharias (Za-ca-ri-as) A.K.A 'ZY' AIYANNA (A-ya-nah) PAOLO (Pa-lo) A.K.A 'PAUL' MAKANI (Muh-ka-ni) & ORNELLA (Or-nell-a)

Episode 1: "Summer Bummer"

!EXT- SKATEPARK AREA - AFTERNOON

Boy around age 15, wearing men's denim parachute jean pants and a baggy red shirt, sweeps through skatepark on a skateboard.

EXT- CAMERA SHOWS BIG CROWD OF TEENS AT A SKATEPARK. LOTS ARE SHOWN RIDING THEIR SKATEBOARD, WALKING AROUND, SMOKING AND DRINKING.

INT: BOY IS RIDING ON SKATEBOARD AND RIDES PASS 2 OTHER KIDS, AROUND AGE 13.

CUT TO:

.BRICK WALL, - DIRTY- IN ALLYWAY. 2 BOYS ARE SPRAY PAINTING GRAFFTI.

BOY 1

Alright, what do you think?

Boy 2 looks down at a sketchbook. He then looks up.

BOY 2

One more eye right here.

Boy 1 spray paints eye on graffiti art.

BOY 2

Now it looks good.

INT- POLICE OFFICER, AROUND 43, DRUNK, OVERWEIGHTED, RUNS TO THE TEENS.

POLICE OFFICER

Hey you two! What the hell do you think you're doing!!

BOY 1

Spray painting graffiti.

BOY 2

Is he drunk?...

Boy 1 shrugs.

POLICE OFFICER

(drunk tone)

O- oh... well, you can't do that! Get over here!

Boy 1 and 2 both look at each other and smirk. They both turn around and run away.

POLICE OFFICER

Hey!

BOY 2

Catch us if you can!

Boy 1 and 2 run through the alleyway, stepping in puddles and running through dirty areas. The Police officer runs behind them slowly but is out of breath.

POLICE OFFICER

Oh come on...guys...just- oh man.

CUT TO:

!BOY 1 AND 2. BOY 1 AND 2 FIND THE EXIT TO THE ALLEYWAY AND TURNS TO SEE THE POLICE OFFICER BEHIND THEM.

BOY 1

Here block him off-

Boy 1 and 2 pull a dumpster.

CUT TO:

POLICE OFFICER. INT: THE POLICE OFFFICER CATCHES UP TO THE KIDS.

POLICE OFFICER

Ha- gotcha now-

Police officer one drinks a beer. Both Boys 1 and 2 push the dumpster and push it toward the police officer.

POLICE OFFICER

What the!

The police officer runs into the dumpster and falls into it. He lands on the ground and trash falls on him.

BOY 1

See ya!

Boy 1 and 2 run.

POLICE OFFICER

Aw, damn you teens!

EXT-The camera expands and shows a whole crowd of teens at the skate park doing their own thing. A kid around age 16 skates on a skating rail and does tricks. The kid skates passed 2 girls around age 16 who are walking pass and sits next to a guy, around age 18, drawing.  We then see a young girl, around age 15 who is Junovi. We don't see her face, but she is sitting on the bench looking at everyone while smoking.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Mentally here... physically... still stuck at school.

The scene transitions to Junovi still sitting down in the same position, but now sitting at a school desk.

CUT TO:

MS.JAN, A TEACHER AROUND AGE 47, OVERWEIGHTED, WEARING A YELLOW DRESS WITH A BLACK JACKET OVER IT, AND WHITE SHOES, IS SITTING ON HER TEACHER DESK. SHE THEN GETS UP.

MS.JAN

Ladies and gentlemen, please bring your voices DOWN! I know your excited but you're at a level 10 right now, please bring it down!

A kid throws a paper ball at Ms. Jan.

CUT TO:

KID, AROUND AGE 15 LOOKS AT A CLOCK.

BOY 3

5-4-3-

The rest of the class starts to join in on the counting.

KIDS

2-1

EXT- THE BELL RINGS. ALL THE KIDS IN THE CLASS LEAVE ALL RUNNING OUT YELLING, SCREAMING AND THROWING THEIR HOMEWORK IN THE TRASH.  WE THEN SEE JUNOVI AGAIN. NOW WEARING A DIFFERENT OUTFIT.

JUNOVI, 15, BLACK GIRL, WITH BLACK, BLOND AND WHITE JADE BRAIDS, AND BLACK AND WHITE BRAID BEADS, WEARING AN ORANGE SHIRT WITH YELLOW STAINS AND ALSO WEARING TIGHT WHITE JEANS AND BRIGHT YELLOW SHOES, STANDS UP AND WALKS QUICKLY TO THE TEACHERS DESK.

JUNOVI

Alrighty Miss J! Since you wanna waste my time ONCE AGAIN, what's good?

Ms. Jan looks at Junovi in a mean glare. Junovi nervous smiles.

JUNOVI

My fault- Ms. Jan.... look can we make this quick- I have a life you know...and I gotta change!!

Junovi looks down at her shirt.

JUNOVI

Which I shouldn't have had to do, if you didn't have the nerve to dress code me!! Like come on, the shoes to? It's the last day!!

Junovi lifts her foot up and makes an annoyed face.

MS.JAN

...You and I both know why I had to dress code you.

JUNOVI

Yeah of course, it's because some fatass teacher has nothing better to do.

MS.JAN

Language Junovi! You don't HAVE to like me but no need to call me a fatass bitch.

JUNOVI

I didn't call you a bitch?

Ms. Jan throws her paper on the ground, and she stands up.

MS.JAN

GEZZ JUNOVI, YOU SAY IT TO ME EVERYDAY, Its stuck in my head! I have dealt with you for YEARS-LOOK... it's because your... cleavage was showing, okay? Right when you walk in those doors there were at least 20 boys staring at you!!

Junovi smirks.

JUNOVI

Don't forget the principal.

MS.JAN

Not sure why he didn't expel you...

Ms. Jan sits down.

JUNOVI

Oh, who knows...

Junovi wipes her lips and smirks.

JUNOVI

Now, what do you want from me?

Ms. Jan looks at Junovi.

JUNOVI

Ma'am...

Junovi rolls her eyes. Ms. Jan an exam in Junovi's face.

JUNOVI

Oh okay-

Junovi grabs her exam.

JUNOVI

Cool! I got a D+...and a job application?

Junovi looks at her paper.

JUNOVI

You stappled a job application to BONGDONALDS?!

Ms. Jan smirks.

MS.JAN

Yes. I thought it could be useful to you, instead of... going with guys for money you know. Let's start thinking about getting an actual job this summer.

Junovi looks at her paper.

JUNOVI

Fascinating, a teacher giving me a job application, I could probably make more money in the summer than you ever could.

MS.JAN

Wait huh?

So, Ms. J, how's your ex-husband doing? STILL not with you?

MS. JAN

It's really NONE of your business but for your information I'm seeing someone new.

JUNOVI

Oh yeah Mr. Reed, didn't know you were into bald dudes, say aint he the same guy I see who goes to that happy gentleman's strip club?

MS.JAN

W-what?

JUNOVI

Oops to much info. Might wanna check that out.

MS.JAN

J-Junovi stop it, worry about your grade instead of my life!

JUNOVI

Oh and, what's up with your daughter? She still hate you? I don't blame her, atleast she's happy with her boyfriend. You know that ex-convict-

MS.JAN

Shut it Junovi! We are here about your grade.

Ms. Jan grabs Junovi's paper.

MS.JAN

I don't think you realized-

Ms. Jan shoves the paper in Junovi's face.

MS.JAN

You got a D... in my class. A D!

JUNOVI

Yeah, its passing...GOODBYE.

Ms. Jan grabs Junovi.

JUNOVI

Oh my-

MS.JAN

Okay, I know you wanna get out and enjoy your summer and what not but-

JUNOVI

Then let me go, I don't give a "D"-AMN about this paper, and I swear there's something crawling up these jeans-

Junovi laughs.

MS.JAN

Junovi you cannot be serious. This is a horrible grade, yes, I am using the word horrible... you were one of my best students and now look at you!

JUNOVI

Ms. J- your class been hard...

MS.JAN
(Annoyed tone)

LISTEN hun, put your listening ears on! That's not the point, as a teacher I try very very hard to make sure my students do well. That's why I'm still teaching. Hun- all my students passed- but you!

JUNOVI

Oh PLEASE, you're telling me even Atlas passed? That boy showed up ONE DAY, and that's when we were watching a movie!

MS.JAN

Junovi stop, stop, stop- this is not about Atlas, this is not about anyone, this is about you!

JUNOVI

So- I'm guessing you only had this discussion with me?...

Ms. Jan yells, slams her hands on her desk and stands.

MS.JAN
(Angry tone)

You failed my class Junovi!! I mean what do you even have to say for yourself? Thats NOT sarcastic or insulting.

Junovi looks at Ms. Jan's desk and looks at her coffee cup.

JUNOVI

You still on that same cup? You had that since first period.

MS.JAN

I'm almost done with it- b-but that's not the point. Answer my question!

Ms. Jan sits down and rubs her eyes.

JUNOVI

Well, I mean shoot, I tried asking you for help...multiple times. But you never seem help me the way I wanted you to help me, you know reading the question carefully over and over again isn't very helpful now, is it?

Junovi smirks.

MS.JAN

Okay but-

JUNOVI

Hang on let me finish- my final grade was only a D+ and all my other classes I have A's!

MS.JAN

I'm fucking done with you. You never listen-

Junovi puts her hands up.

JUNOVI

Woah! Language!

Junovi smirks.

MS.JAN

I don't know what's gonna happen with you Junovi... for now you're gonna end up in intensive classes next year.

Junovi turns around and walks to her desk.

MS.JAN

I'm trying to help you, you're gonna be stupid on the streets- I'm telling you hun.

JUNOVI

So, I'm gonna be a hoe that got put in intensive classes. Yeah okay, super scared that gonna happen. Oh no what EVER shall I do, your really stupid for thinkin that Ms.J, piss off.

MS.JAN

...Alright Junovi...you clearly don't care about your future so...

CUT TO:

MS. JAN'S DESK.

Ms. Jan reaches under her desk to grab a beer from a beer pack.

JUNOVI

Oh wait I take back everything I said- l emme get one before I go-

MS.JAN

Very funny.

JUNOVI

Not joking, you know kids my age drink and this kid right here is thirsty.

   MS.JAN

Your saying that like it's a normal thing.

JUNOVI

Is it not?

MS.JAN

Oh lord. Junovi, just promise me this summer you'll- I don't know- play a sport!

JUNOVI

Eh, not into all that- but you should probably finish your coffee first. Old people need a lil pick me up now and then, with all of them papers, you still got lots to do!

MS.JAN

Yeah, I guess, even though I'm not old.

JUNOVI

Aren't you like 50?

MS.JAN

I'm 42!

JUNOVI

Eh close enough, considering your always talking about some " In my 30 years of teaching."

Junovi laughs. Junovi walks to her desk.

MS.JAN

But- just before you go-

JUNOVI

(sarcastic low tone voice)

All good Ms. Jan, I understand. You have a good summer.

Ms. Jan smiles.

MS.JAN

Oh finally, you really need to start listening to your teachers more, I'm going out of my way to make sure you don't end up a... well excuse my French but... a hoe on the streets.

JUNOVI

What does being a "hoe" have to do with my grades.

Junovi puts quotes on herself.

MS.JAN

That goes back to 'hoe' you dress.

Junovi turns to Ms.Jan

JUNOVI
(Angry tone)

Oh you fucking bitch.

Junovi throws the coffee on Ms.Jan's work. Ms.Jan yells.

JUNOVI

Enjoy grading!!!!

Junovi grabs her bags and she leaves and she slams the door. Ms.Jan looks at Junovi's paper and she sighs.

CUT TO:

Empty Hallway- CONTINUOUS.

Junovi leaves the classroom, and she walks through this skinny hallway that has dirty floors, kids laying down on it, graffiti and dirty walls.

CUT TO:

INT- JUNOVI

JUNOVI IS WALKING, SHE THEN LOOKS AT HER EXAM PAPER AND SHE SEE HER "BONGDONALDS" JOB APPLICATION.

JUNOVI

A job application...who does she think I am... FUCK I could have just left! I'm such an idiot...

Junovi kicks a nearby trash can.   A kid, around age 15, is sleeping next to the trashcan.

KID 1

Hey watch it! I'm sleeping here!!

JUNOVI

Sorry Darz.

Junovi looks down at her phone and she takes it off silent mode. She then looks down and makes a weird face.

JUNOVI

What? Why did Ornella call me?

INT- JUNOVI'S PHONE RINGS AGAIN. SHE THEN ANWSERS THE CALL.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Ornella- dude why the fuck did you call me so much?!  I HATE it when people spam me, it gives me so much unnecessary anxiety.  I know I'm running late but geez!

CUT TO:

JUNOVI'S FRIENDS- SAME TIME

JUNOVI'S FRIENDS, ZY, PAOLO, AIYANNA, MAKANI, ORNELLA AND RIO, AROUND AGES 12,!5-16 ARE ALL HUDDLED AROUND OUTSIDE, NEAR THE SCHOOL'S CAR RIDERS AREA. THE GROUP STARTS LAUGHING.

RIO, AN AFRO- BRAZILIAN BOY, LIGHT BROWN DREADS WITH CROSS HAIR CHARMS, WEARING BAGGY CARGO PANTS AND A BLUE BAGGY SHIRT WITH A GRAPHIC DESIGN ON IT AND BLUE SPORT SHOES STARTS TALKING TO JUNOVI ON THE PHONE.

INTERCUT - Phone conversation with Junovi and Rio.

RIO (V.O.)

Oh - hey J its Rio, my phone died, and I was just gonna charge it when we figure out where to eat, you still coming?

CUT TO:

JUNOVI IN THE SCHOOL. SHE IS WALKING IN THE HALLWAYS. THE PHONE CALL GOES SILENT.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

NO way, Rio I am so so sorry-

BACK TO:

RIO LAUGHS SILENTLY AT THE GROUP, WHILE JUNOVI APOLOGIZES MULTIPLE TIMES. RIO RUBS HIS EYES.

RIO (V.O.)

You good you good.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

You know I wouldn't talk to you like that- AT ALL! Like to you especially!

CUT TO:

ORNELLA, AGE 15, A SCOTTISH GIRL, WEARING A PINK LONG SLEEVE AND FLARE JEANS, A PINK BELT, A VIVIENNE WESTWOOD LIGHTER NECKLACE AND MATCHING EARRINGS, A PINK MATCHING BAG WITH GINGER CURLY HAIR TIED IN A BUN, IS NEXT TO RIO. ORNELLA YELLS AT JUNOVI OVER THE PHONE.

ORNELLA (V.O.)

Oh, but you would talk to ME like that?! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE JUNOVI JONES-

RIO (V.O.)

Ooh, dang she said your last name to!

BACK TO:

Junovi.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

(annoyed tone)

Well, if you called me multiple times then yeah, ugh Rio take me off the fucking speaker!

CUT TO:

RIO (V.O.)

Haha my bad.

CUT TO:

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Oh yeah and sorry I'm coming, I had to talk to Ms. Jan and shit- about my grades and how I'm a... bad student.

BACK TO:

RIO (V.O.)

(laughing)

Oh shi really? You good?

CUT TO:

Junovi.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Tch I'm fine, I'm not getting butthurt over nothing.  Is everybody there?

RIO (V.O.)

(annoyed tone)

Yeah, we're waiting for you- I'm getting hangry- hurry up.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Tch shut up, I'll be down when I wanna get down.

RIO (V.O.)

(Annoyed tone)

What? J hurry the fuck up.

Junovi laughs.

JUNOVI (V.O)

(flirty)

You wanna come and get me?

RIO (V.O.)

(laughing)

(Sighs) Don't play with me like that.

Junovi laughs.

ZY, AGE 16, LATINO, WITH BLOND SPIKY 2000's HAIR, WEARING A GREEN BAGGY SHIRT WITH WHITE LONG SLEEVE AND BAGGY DARK JEANS AND GREEN SHOES, PUTS HIS HANDS UP AND USES THE BLAH- BLAH GESTURE TO INDICATE THAT RIO IS TALKING TOO MUCH.

MAKANI, AGE 11, HAWAIIAN/ ASIAN, WITH BLACK SHORT HAIR, WEARING SHORTS AND A GRAY LONGSLEEVE, LAUGHS AT ZY.

CUT TO:

RIO AND ORNELLA.

ORNELLA

Oh my gosh, stop flirting and tell her to hurry her ass up.

Ornella uses her shirt to wipe her sweat.

ORNELLA
(Extreme whinny tone)

It's hot as hell out here!

PAOLO, AGE 15, ITALIAN, WITH BLACK CURLY HAIR, WEARING A YELLOW AND BLACK STRIPPED BAGGY LONG SLEEVE AND BLACK BAGGY PANTS WITH A CHAIN AND YELLOW CONVERSE- LIKE SHOES, MIMICS ORNELLA'S VOICE.

PAOLO
(Mimicking Ornella's voice)
" ITS HOT AS HELL OUT HERE"

ORNELLA
YOU KNOW WHAT PAUL- UGH! I'm not even wasting my breath on you you fucking emo.

AIYANNA, AGE 16 WEARING BLACK CARGO DENIM SHORTS, RED BAGGY SHIRT WITH GRAPHIC DESIGNS ON IT, RED AND BLACK SHOES AND BLACK CURLY HAIR UP IN A HIGH PONYTAIL AND RED WIRED HEADPHONES AROUND HER NECK COMES BEHIND ORNELLA AND PATS HER ON THE BACK.

AIYANNA

Don't worry Ornella, we know how sweaty you get.

Ornella turns red. The rest of the group laughs.

CUT TO:

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Ha- I can hear Ornella's complaining and smell her sweat through the phone, tell her I'm "hurrying" my ass up.

Junovi walks to a bathroom.

RIO (V.O.)

She told you to shut up and stop complaining over some heat.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Well, I guess that to!

Junovi and Rio both laugh.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Alright, I'll be there in 3.

RIO (V.O.)
Aight.

Rio ends the call.

CUT TO:

JUNOVI.

Junovi looks at the bathroom mirror.

BACK TO:

INT- CONTINUOUS- OUTSIDE

ZY

Is Junovi on her way?

RIO

Tch, she taking her sweet time.

Ornella passes out.

MAKANI

Uh Ornella passed out, or something.

RIO
I ain't picking that up.

AIYANNA

You know I would help her, but she owes me money- like how you gonna be rich and not pay someone back.

Zy laughs. He then looks at the kids and he grabs his phone and calls Junovi.

CUT TO:

Junovi. Junovi is now changed. She now has on a skimpy short black tube top with a graphic design on it, a short mini black skirt with a skull belt, a cross necklace with matching earrings, and black shoes. Junovi's phone, a black phone with hearts charms on it, rings. The phone rings while Junovi is putting on dark red lip gloss.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Huh-Zy?

ZY (V.O.)

Hi Junoviiiiii.

CUT TO:

JUNOVI.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

(Annoyed tone)

What's up I told you I'm on the way. Gotta get ready for you know who- if I can put these damn- shoes on- AHH!

Junovi falls and her phone falls as well.

CUT TO:

ZY.

ZY (V.O.)

Are you okay?

CUT TO:

JUNOVI.

JUNOVI (V.O.)
(Fast talking)
YEAH-YEAH- I'm okay- I think someone's thongs fell on my head- but that's okay. (Sighs) I'm coming- damn can a girl get ready?

ZY (V.O.)

I know, but there's a huge crowd of kids, felt like I should have warned you.

CUT TO:

JUNOVI.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

What- no way! I thought people would be gone by now-

Junovi walks outside the bathroom and walks to a nearby window. She looks outside.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Ah FUCK NO!!!

Junovi looks outside and sees over 200 kids walking outside, while she looks outside the window she sees 8 fights, 2 girls arguing, and both backpacks, books and papers being thrown.

ZY (V.O.)

Yeah, that's why we were trying to be early.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Okay jus- oh man- it's always the last day of school where all the shit happens.

ZY (V.O.)

You got this, just breathe. Just pretend your going pass Ornella multiple times.

Junovi and Zy laugh.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

You funny. Alright, thanks Zy.

CUT TO:

JUNOVI.

Junovi ends the call and then puts her phone in her pocket.

EXT-Junovi goes down the steps in the school hallways and goes outside in the doors.

EXT-OUTSIDE SCHOOL- CONTINUOUS

JUNOVI

Excuse me- sorry- my bad-

Junovi runs into a girl and knocks her phone.

JUNOVI

Oh my gosh I'm sorry-

Junovi gets on the ground. Girl 3 turns around and looks down.

GIRL 3

The fuck is wrong with you?!  Watch where you're going!

Junovi stands up and Girl 3 snatches her phone.

JUNOVI

Sorry... I mean you shouldn't be standing here anyway...

GIRL 3

What did you say- hold up. Ohhh Junovi! So, you're the bitch tryin steal my man?

JUNOVI

Excuse me?

INT-A CROWD OF KIDS START FORMING AROUND JUNOVI. JUNOVI LOOKS AROUND HER.

GIRL 3

Everyone knows that Rio is my man, you getting all close to him and shit, I know what your tryin to do. You actin like you aint sleep with half the school!

GIRL 4

She's a Hoe!!

JUNOVI

No one is trying to do anything! And no, I hav- dude- who even are you?!

GIRL 3

None of your damn business- what's up then?! It's the last day- we can do this!!

Girl 3 gets close to Junovi, followed by her friends.

JUNOVI
(Laughing)

Uh huh- well I'm really sorry but I gotta go-

Junovi's phone rings. Junovi smirks.

JUNOVI

Ooh, I think that's Rio calling me now-

GIRL 3

Get her!!

JUNOVI

Shit.

Junovi runs pass the crowd. The girls follow her. Junovi runs past the number of kids outside, she then goes to the corner of school and sees her friends. Girl three's friends fall into the crowd, so now only Girl 3 continues to follow her.

RIO

J! finally.

PAOLO

Woah someone's outta breath-

JUNOVI

Rio- Rio!

Junovi hides behind Rio.

RIO
(Confused tone)

Huh?

JUNOVI

(Panting)

Bro there's like 4 girls on me!!!

Rio turns around at Junovi.

RIO

(Annoyed tone)

Damn J what did you do this time, it's the last day, I'm tryin leave.

Rio laughs.

JUNOVI

Well APPARENTLY, one of them has a crush on you and she's mad that I'm your...friend! I don't know!

Zy laughs.

ZY

It's probably Yadira.

RIO
(Very annoyed tone)

Yeah, it's definitely Yadira alright... and her gang of lesbos.

AIYANNA

Is that them or?

JUNOVI

Yeah- that's them!

AIYANNA
Eueh- she's ugly.

ORNELLA

You're always in something Junovi.

JUNOVI
(Annoyed)

Man shush this is NOT my fault-

ZY

This time.

Junovi looks angrily at Zy. Zy smirks.

JUNOVI

Ugh- no one has time for this-

RIO

I'll handle it.

Yadira runs up to Junovi, followed by her friends in the back.

YADIRA

Yo, what are you running for you slutty little BITCH? You scared? Huh?! can't be behind your lil friends forever!!

Junovi stares at Yadira.

ZY

Don't take any of that Junovi, that's the same girl who crapped herself last month.

Junovi busts out laughing, everyone else starts to laugh.

YADIRA

Shut the fuck up Zy!!! IT WAS THE FUCKING CAFETERIA FOOD!!

RIO

(Annoyed tone)

Alright alright- Yadira, other... girls? We got somewhere ta be so, can we jus put dis aside us? Maybe next year??

YADIRA

Rio be serious, you don't wanna be with her- I mean look at what she's wearing!

Rio turns around and looks at Junovi, he stares at her chest.

RIO

I think it looks good- real good.

Junovi looks at Rio and she smiles. Junovi puts her hands on her head and she makes a seducing- un lady like pose. She boosts her chest up.

JUNOVI

(Flirty)

Well shi I mean-

PAOLO

Yeah, and it's better than what your wearing!

YADIRA

SHUT-

PAOLO

"The fuck up Paul"- yeah and you use the same catch phrases. Now that's embarrassing.

YADIRA

Well-I LOOK SHUT UP!  THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND RIO!

AIYANNA

Yadira, I think it's time for you to go home...

YADIRA
NO! Come on Rio! Love me! I've loved you for YEARS!!

RIO

Yeah I KNOW!

Rio laughs.

YADIRA

COME ON JUST GIVE ME A HUG!!

Yadira rushes toward Rio. Ornella wakes up and sits up. Yadira trips over Ornella.

YADIRA

What the-

Yadira slams down on her face. She lands on dog poop.

ORNELLA

Oh man, I think- I think I passed out...gezz- we still outside? I'm FUCKING DYING!!!

Everyone looks at Ornella.

RIO

Well, shit, that handled everything.

JUNOVI

Wow thanks Ornella. I owe you one!

Yadira's head lifts up.

RIO

Oh, and by the way Yadira, in case you bother me next year, I don't want you.

Rio grabs Junovi's hand and lifts it up.

YADIRA

Well- HAVE FUN BEING ALONE!! - FOREVER-

Rio cuts off Yadira.

RIO

Actually, me and J here are already dating.

ZY

Wow, took you a few years.

Rio smirks at Zy.

JUNOVI

Wha-

Rio smirks at Junovi. Junovi turns red.

JUNOVI

Yeah- yeah! Thats right!

RIO

So, if you will excuse us.

Rio and Junovi turn around and walk, still holding hands. The rest of the group follows along.

AIYANNA

HA- fell down in what she couldn't hold in.

Everyone starts to laugh and walk away.

YADIRA

What- no but- no!

Yadira continues laying on the floor and she starts crying loud.

EXT-OUTSIDE SIDEWALK AREA, NEAR CARS- LATER

JUNOVI AND HER FRIENDS ALL WALK ON THE SIDEWALK, TALKING AND SMOKING.

JUNOVI

Oh thanks guys- I did NOT want to deal with that- and good save Rio.

RIO

Yeah sure...you can let go-

JUNOVI
OH-OH YEAH MY BAD!!

Rio makes a nervous look and Junovi's lets go of Rio's hand  hand. Junovi looks down disappointed. Zy looks at Junovi and raises his hand up to Junovi, indicating if she wants to hold his hand.

ZY
(Whispering to Junovi)

Bro, I know you wanna hold my hand.

JUNOVI
(Whispering to Zy)

Zy- you idiot...sure, just to make sure you don't wander anywhere-

Junovi smirks and she holds Zy hands.

AIYANNA

Oh my gosh- why does it smell so bad.

Everyone turns at Ornella.

ORNELLA

Oh, cry me a river, it's just because of my condition AND THIS STUPID WEATHER!! If Junovi didn't hurry up-

JUNOVI

Hold up I was about to get jumped by 4-man girls first of all- and what were you doing on the ground?

ORNELLA

BEACUSE OF THIS DAMN HEAT!!! Ugh I'm starting to get sweaty, and I HATE being sweaty!!!

PAOLO

We all hate it.

Paolo covers his nose. Everyone laughs.

ZY

I advise trying on deodorant. It's a substance that's mostly applied to the armpits-

ORNELLA

I obviously know what deodorant is ZY! SHUT UP!

Rio walks pass Ornella covering his nose.

RIO

Not from the smell of it.

Everyone in the groups starts laughing.

ORNELLA
(Angry tone)
UGH ALL YOU GUYS PISS ME OFF!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! ITS A CONDITION. WE BEEN THROUGH THIS SINCE DAY ONE.

JUNOVI

Haha he's just playin.

ORNELLA

Yeah WHATEVER!

EXT: SIDEWALK- LATER

THE GROUP WALKS MORE. WE SEE MOST OF THE OUTSIDE, THE GROUP IS TALKING TO ONE ANOTHER, RIO IS TALKING TO JUNOVI, MAKANI IS TALKING TO ZY AND AIYANNA IS TALKING TO BOTH ORNELLA AND PAOLO. AIYANNA TURNS TO JUNOVI.

AIYANNA

Oh yeah Junovi what happen with you and Ms. J, was she just trippin?

JUNOVI

Yeah, she was, AS USUAL, man she was all up on me, telling me I'm gonna get put in the special classes with my grades.

RIO

What were your grades?

JUNOVI

Literally all A's and one D. A D+! I mean her class is hard, it aint my fault the bitch can't teach!

RIO

She yelled at you because of a D? Its passing.

JUNOVI

EXACTLY!

ZY

It really just sounded like she just trying to scare you.

JUNOVI

Tch, she tried but I know they aren't gonna put me in no special class. I'm too pretty and smart for that, tch they can try if they want.

Junovi smirks and she whips her hair around. Everyone laughs.

JUNOVI

I'm tired of that school, it's full of fuck ass teachers and students.

AIYANNA

Why was she getting on you and not me? Not gonna lie I ended up with an F.

JUNOVI

SEE! I don told her ass I wasn't the only one who failed, or quote and quote failed, but you know how teachers be. Honestly it doesn't even matter-, she shouldn't be yelling at kids in the first place. All up in my space with her coffee breath. I'm like DAMN BACK UP!!

ORNELLA

I bet you seen the yellow in her teeth.

JUNOVI

Yes! Oh my gosh she looked horrendous- how can someone even hit that?!

Everyone laughs again.

ZY

She freaks me out, I remember her keeping me after class and telling me about her ex-husband. Thats why I had to switch out of her class.

RIO

YO WHAT?!

Everyone laughs.

AIYANNA

W-why?

ZY

Not sure, but she was being very... flirtatious. She started to tell me more.

RIO

Woah Zy, I see you!

PAOLO

See we got a little ladies' man, eh?

Everyone laughs.

ZY

More concerning than funny, she was all like " Oh Zacharias hunny your so good looking, your so smart, oh let's go grab coffee together, oh call me when your 18-"

ORNELLA

18?!

PAOLO

No fuckin wayyyyy-

JUNOVI

Okay now that's actually fucking disgusting.

RIO

I know right, how desperate you gotta be to hook up with Zy?

ZY

HAHA very funny.

Zy let's go of Junovi's hand and he grabs Rio and gives him a head noogie.

RIO

AH okay okay damn!!

Zy lets go of Rio and he smirks, everyone laughs.

RIO

Gezz, gonna mess up my hair! I GOTTA impress the hoes.

ZY

What hoes are you impressing?

RIO

The HOES at dat Boobs N Wings place.

PAOLO

Oh shi that's where we're going?

ZY

No thank you, when we went there, I got every form of harassment by half of the workers.

Rio laughs.

JUNOVI
You guys went?

ZY
Yeah a few weeks ago-

Paolo cuts off Zy.

PAOLO
It was full of big titty hoes!!!

RIO
And we went at night to, that's when ALL the freaks work.

ORNELLA
Omg you horn dogs.

Rio smirks.

RIO
(Joking tone)

Hell yeah- hey, maybe you can be a worker?

ORNELLA

HELL NO! SHUT UP RIO.

ZY
Anyways- we're not going.

PAOLO

Bro come on, you gottta admit it was fun last time- at least we got free wings!

ZY

Yeah, and I had to make out with the waitress. You're welcome!

Zy grabs a picture from his pocket of him being kissed by one of the workers.

PAOLO

Wish you fucked her so we could have gotten free food FOR LIFE.

RIO

I would have done it- she was the hottest one! Look at that ass-

Junovi rolls her eyes. Ornella gags.

ORNELLA

EWWW I got that pictured in my mind!!!

RIO

GOOD! IMAGINE ME FUCKIN EVERY ONE OF EM.

Ornella rubs her eyes.

AIYANNA

Aint nobody tryin go eat somewhere just to see y'all stare at boobs. Yall aint gettin nun!

RIO

Maybe those two but with me is another question- I mean shi look at me.

Everyone but Rio and Makani rolls their eyes.

PAOLO

Yeah whatever-

JUNOVI

You know I'm actually up for wings, but they only allow men there, besides the workers obviously.

PAOLO

Really?

JUNOVI

Yeah, y'all didn't know? How do you think they get so many tips?

RIO

Well, that checks out.

MAKANI

(low tone)

Uh, how about Dizzle Queen or something?

Everyone besides Zy stares at Makani.

AIYANNA

Oh, shit I forgot you were there...we had Dizzle Queen to many times, I feel like Snownic.

PAOLO

Uh last time we went there, I found a fly in my burger. Thats nasty as HELL! You like nasty food Aiyanna?!

AIYANNA

Maybe with your food but I be tearing my shit UP!

PAOLO

Yeah we can tell, someone's been getting chunky-

Aiyanna elbows Paolo in the throat. Paolo then falls and starts to gag.

RIO

I got him.

Rio pulls Paolo and he puts his body over his shoulder.

JUNOVI

Anyways, how about Tobacco Bell?

ORNELLA

GROSS!I hate that place, how about White Pearl? Not too far.

PAOLO

Oh, and you saying tobacco bell is nasty?

ORNELLA

Because it is!

AIYANNA

White pearl is ten times worse.

RIO

What about Weednys? It's a lil far though.

ORNELLA

HELL no- I hate that place.

Ornella lifts her arms up.

RIO

Gezz- put your arms down! We can smell you from here-

ORNELLA

Thats the same thing you're gonna smell if we eat there!

ZY

Oh! Ching-fil-A! We all like that right?

Everyone agrees.

AIYANNA

Except- we only got a few of those and the nearest one is on the other side of town.

Everyone groans.

RIO

Damn it y'all can't just find ONE place to eat? This is fuckin irritating.

JUNOVI

Okay- how about Skag Way?

RIO

Nah- I go there so many times, the workers know my order by heart.

AIYANNA

Oh, come on-

Aiyanna, Rio, Junovi and Ornella start arguing. Makani and Zy look at each other and roll their eyes.

CUT TO:

Makani.

MAKANI

Uh- how about BongDonalds, or something?

ZY

Yeah- were like a minute away.

CUT TO:

EXT-Aiyanna, Rio, Junovi and Ornella all look at each other and they all agree. Junovi laughs.

CUT TO:

Junovi.

JUNOVI

You know funny enough, Ms. Jan gave me an application to work there.

RIO

No way.

JUNOVI

Yes way!

ZY

Wait she does that, and she kept you after class, why does she target you the most?

JUNOVI

Oh, there's a reason alright.

ZY

Well?

Junovi turns and gives Zy a look.

ZY

Oh...

Rio laughs.

RIO

And you let her walk away with that?

AIYANNA

Not everyone is like you Rio, no one has time to be messing with some old lady.

RIO

You right, you right.

JUNOVI

Actually, I love messing with old people. I just hate Ms.Jan. She all called me a bunch of names so I said fuck you and poured coffee over her work. Hope she enjoys that grading.

AIYANNA

Dang Junovi!!

Junovi smirks.

RIO

She gets it from me! Some shi I would do.

JUNOVI

I only learn from the best.

ZY

You're like a girl version of Rio- except less likely to get in trouble.

Rio

Thats so true Zy.

Everyone laughs.

CUT TO:

EXT.-OUTSIDE RESTAURANT- CONTINUOUS

EVERYONE CONTINUES TO TALK WHILE WALKING UP TO THE FAST-FOOD RESTAURANT. THEY WALK INSIDE.

INT.-INSIDE RESTAURANT- CONTINUOUS

THE INSIDE IS A REGULAR LOOKING "MCDONALDS", FULL OF KIDS AND KIDS WHO ALL GOT OFF OF SCHOOL, THEY ALL GO TO THE CASH REGISTER EXCEPT JUNOVI. JUNOVI LOOKS AT MAKANI.

JUNOVI

Oh, hey um- wait what's your name again?

MAKANI

Uh, Makani or something.

JUNOVI

Oh yeah, tell everyone Ima use the bathroom real quick.

MAKANI

Uh, oh okay or something.

CUT TO:

INT.- INSIDE BATHROOM.JUNOVI WALKS IN THE BATHROOM.ITS DIRTY AND HAS GRAFFITI ON THE WALLS. SHE PUTS HER BACKPACK DOWN AND GRABS HER DARK RED LIPGLOSS.

JUNOVI

Hm... a hoe...really?

An extremely skinny tan woman with blond long hair walks out of the big stall, around age 30 wearing low-rise cut off jean shorts, and a white string covering her upper body as a top.

WOMAN 1

Eh, you get used to it.

INT.- SAME TIME

JUNOVI

Oh, speak of the devil...hello?

INTERCUT - Phone conversation with Junovi and Junovi's mom.

CUT TO:

JUNOVI'S MOM.

JUNOVI'S MOM (V.O.)

Where the fuck are you at?!

JUNOVI (V.O.)

...Ma I'm still at school.

JUNOVI'S MOM (V.O.)

Don't play with me Junovi, you take the fucking bus, I'm not stupid. Where the fuck are you? Put your damn location on- they are charging me all this extra SHIT for the year just for taking you home and I aint paying all that extra money for you to be sitting up here somewhere where you aint supposed to BE!

CUT TO:

JUNOVI.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

...Say that one more time...

JUNOVI'S MOM (V.O.)

JUNOVI!!!!

JUNOVI (V.O.)

OKAY OKAY- Ma the bus I took broke down and we have to wait an hour before one of the other buses comes back!

JUNOVI'S MOM (V.O.)

Lord have mercy- your mom is STARVING Junovi. Walk. Home. Pick me up food at fucking uh...uh-t-that one barbeque place-

Junovi's mom ends the call.

JUNOVI

With what money...

Junovi finishes putting on her lip gloss and she stares at herself. She then runs into the big stall, and she throws her bag on the floor. Junovi opens her backpack, and she grabs her medical pills. Junovi grabs her pills, and she takes them quickly. Junovi swallows them and she lays on the wall. She looks down at the ground and she grabs a black cherry flavored vape from her pocket.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

This is gonna be the worst summer ever.

Junovi looks down and she stares at her vape. She then smokes and she laughs.

CUT TO:

INT. THE BOOTH.

RIO

Oh yeah Aiyanna- how's your lil job going?

AIYANNA

My lil job is going great... well I mean I hate the people there, but they pay 17 an hour so I'll have to deal with it.

Aiyanna grabs a cigarette, and she smokes it.

MAKANI

Uh whose giving you a problem already or something?

AIYANNA
(Annoyed tone)

Huh?...Oh! This big-headed bitch named Shawntee, she said she wanted to fight me because she thought I was "talking to ha man."

Aiyanna puts quotes on herself. Everyone laughs.

AIYANNA

And I just started, who would I be trying to hook up with? I already got my man!

ORNELLA

And this girl's name is... Shawntee?

AIYANNA

Yeah, I didn't wanna fight her because of her dumbass name. It's bad enough for her.

Everyone laughs again. Junovi then walks to the booth.

RIO

Damn J you were in there for a while.

JUNOVI

My bad, my mom called, and I didn't want her to hear the background noise.

RIO

You...aren't in trouble, are you?

JUNOVI
(Whoozy tone)

Nahhhh...she was just asking where I was at, told ha the bus is jacked up and that we had to- we had to-...get a new one, so it was gonna take a while to get home.

Makani looks up.

MAKANI

Uh, it smells like cherries or something.

Everyone looks up and they sniff the air. Rio smirks at Junovi.

RIO

Ohhh, you right it does-

Junovi rolls her eyes.

JUNOVI
(Annoyed tone)

Don't worry lil girl it's just my- new perfume.

Everyone but Makani laughs.

MAKANI

Uh oh okay- or something.

Rio uses the come-hither motion to tell Junovi to come to him. Junovi walks up to him.Rio smirks.

RIO

(Whispering)

Tch, I thought you were quitting?

JUNOVI

(Whispering)

...I just need a break.

RIO

(Whispering/laughing)

Uh huh a break.

Rio smirks and Junovi rolls her eyes and she sits down.

PAOLO

But unlike Junovi I can't think of no well-planned out excuse.

JUNOVI

Ooh someone's finally awake- didn't notice you there.

Paolo rolls his eyes, and everyone laughs.

JUNOVI

And the crazy thing is, the bitch wants me to get her food, like if you don't get a job already- I'm broke- well not broke enough for some fries.

RIO

Mhm, a lazy ass.

AIYANNA

Your mom does way too much.

JUNOVI

I know! I'm ready to move OUT!

Junovi groans.

RIO

I be having to find like every scrap of food to survive because my mom wants to come late, no food just a bag and some random man.

JUNOVI

For real! Except- my mom stays home, she just doesn't wanna go grocery shopping. Tch, I remember when there was absolutely NOTHING in the house and my mom started yelling at me saying it's my fault the cabinets are empty- and I'm all like- you calling me fat?

Everyone starts to laugh.

ORNELLA

You guys remember when I couldn't have any food for like 2 days-

Everyone looks at Ornella.

JUNOVI

Oh yeah!

AIYANNA

With the piano thing?

ORNELLA

Yeah!

MAKANI

Uh, piano thing? No... food, or something?

Ornella makes a weird look at Makani.

ORNELLA

Yeah, I was on punishment, and like I couldn't have any food, all cuz I missed a note on the piano and I was playing for some "important people" to my parents.

Ornella puts quotes on herself.

ORNELLA

But I was starving to the point where my head started to hurt and I was collapsing every second, and then I threaten to kill myself for a burger.

MAKANI

Uh, wait what- or something?

Ornella starts laughing.

ORNELLA

And so- were on the highway right-

Makani stares at Ornella.

ORNELLA

And I'm all like " oh my gosh I'm gonna jump if I don't get some food!"

Makani stands over the table and gets close to Ornella. She knocks over ketchup and it lands on Rio's shoes.

MAKANI

Uh- oh my gosh are you okay or something!?

Rio looks down at his shoes.

ORNELLA

Yeah?

ZY

(Joking tone)

There goes shoe number 26 that Rio can't keep clean.

RIO

(Angry/annoyed)

Damn it girl-fuck- what are you bugging fo?!?

MAKANI

Uh- b-but like she- or something.

PAOLO

Yall forget she's new, what we're saying sounds crazy.

MAKANI

Uh b-because it is! T-that's like child abuse or something!

JUNOVI

Nahhhh that sounds like a normal day.

Everyone agrees.

MAKANI

Uh wow, I didn't know you guys had such...interesting lives or something.

Makani sits down.

ORNELLA

But I'm not even gonna lie, that burger was so FUCKING GOOD.

Everyone laughs.

ORNELLA

Like I took a bite out of that, and it was just, amazing!

Everyone laughs.

ORNELLA

I was fucking crying and shit-

Everyone laughs.

RIO

Thats not even the most shocking one- Paul tells her about the thing with your dad.

PAOLO

Oh - I almost forgot about that! So, I had snuck out to go meet someone-

RIO

Aka a girl.

PAOLO

Okay so I snuck out to go meet a girl and when I got back, I got jumped by all my cousins and siblings. Like they beat the shit out of me, my fingers were all jammed, I had bloody lips-

The group laughs, except for Makani and Zy.

PAOLO

Honestly, I thought I was about to die, cuz like all I remember was waking up on the floor, and my dad's all like wakey wakey sleepy head or sum- and then he like lifted me up and started the choke the hell out of me.

Paolo burst out laughing. Everyone laughs with him. Makani turns to Zy and whispers to him.

MAKANI

Uh why are they laughing something?!?

ZY

Not sure...

MAKANI

Uh how do you even forget something like that or something...

Makani looks back at Paolo.

MAKANI

Uh, but why did they- beat...you? And you said your cousins and like siblings- were they just staying the night or something?

PAOLO

Oh no... they live with me.

MAKANI

Uh- I'm sorry for you, makes me feel glad I have a small family or something.

PAOLO

Yeah, must be nice, they're the reason I've started to get therapy. Apparently one of my cousins seen me out the window, told my older brother and he woke up my parents and everyone else just so they could wait for me. It's a thing in my family, when one of us gets in trouble, the rest gets to beat that person up.

Makani stares at Paolo.

PAOLO

I know. Fucking crazy.

JUNOVI

See honestly if one of my cousins snitched on me like that someone would have gotten choked.

AIYANNA

Nah someone would have died.

Everyone laughs except Makani and ZY. Makani stares at everyone scared.

JUNOVI

Relax Makani it's okay-

Junovi turns to the group.

JUNOVI

(Sarcastic voice)

Guys shut up you're scaring her!!

Junovi laughs. The rest of the groups laughs at Makani. Makani looks down and she makes a sad face.

JUNOVI

(Sarcastic/funny)

OH MY GOSH- ARE YOU ABOUT TO CRY?

Junovi starts laughing and the rest of the group laughs at Makani. Makani starts crying and she looks down and she looks at Zy. Zy looks at the group and he looks away.

ORNELLA

(Laughing)

It's really not a big deal.

MAKANI

(Crying)

Uh-uh- I have to excuse myself or something...

Makani runs to the bathroom.

RIO

Hell is SHE crying fo?

PAOLO

Right, we're the ones talking about our trauma- like shit.

AIYANNA

Tch, I'm so tired of that damn girl-whatever her name is. And every time she talks, I feel like I'm having a seizure OR SOMETHING.

Everyone laughs.

JUNOVI

(laughing)

Okay- I fucking swear I thought I was tripping- she says uh and something like SOMETHING gotta be wrong with her.

AIYANNA

Who even invited her?

Rio kicks Zy's leg.

RIO

Ask Zy!

Zy rolls his eyes.

ZY

Look I didn't know she was gonna start crying- you guys were acting a lil harsh.

JUNOVI

Harsh my ass, she's a big girl.

PAOLO

Yeah- a BIG girl indeed.

Everyone besides Zy laughs.

ZY

Hm...just- change the subject! She's coming back.

AIYANNA

Ooh- looks like we have two babies- fine we'll change the subject- what were y'all final grades? I got like 1 F- 2 C's 3 A's and 1 B-

CUT TO:

EXT- EVERYONE STARTS TALKING ABOUT THEIR GRADES, RIO THEN GETS A NOTIFICATION ON HIS PHONE WHILE IT WAS ON THE CHARGER, HIS PHONE IS A NAVY BLUE PHONE WITH CROSS AND SKULL CHARMS ON IT. MAKANI COMES BACK.

RIO

Ooh.

Zy moves his head closer to Rio and sees his notification.

AIYANNA

What! -No way you passed Mr. Kozinski's exam!

PAOLO

Did so!

AIYANNA

Did not.

PAOLO

Did so!

AIYANNA

DID NOT!

PAOLO

DID SO.

RIO

Dawg shut up and look-

Rio shows his phone to the group.

RIO

Party at Marion's house- y'all trying come?

MAKANI

Uh who's Marion or something?

ORNELLA

Yeah definitely.

AIYANNA

Yeah, I ain't got nun to do.

MAKANI

Uh that's great but whose Marion or something.

ZY

I could go. I do have a few afterschool activities but nothing major.

PAOLO

I guess, I mean first day of summer sooo mine as well start off good.

MAKANI

Uh guys! Whose Marion or something!!

RIO

(angry tone)

Gezz can you calm the fuck down.

JUNOVI

Right like we can hear you.

MAKANI

.... I-I-I-

AIYANNA

If your done stuttering he's just this kid Rio knows who got the best parties.

ZY

Very true. He also has a game brother7 system which I enjoy.

MAKANI

UH what! A game brother system7? I definitely wanna go then or something!

RIO

(Sarcastic)

Yeahhhhh!!! There's only one rule! NO BABIES ALLOWED!

MAKANI

Uh...huh? Or something-

Everyone besides Zy in the group laughs.

MAKANI

Uh- but- but I'm not a baby or something.

AIYANNA

Tch-it was a joke d-d-d-d-umbass.

ZY
(Annoyed)

Aiyanna! Kani- it's fine- you can tag along.

RIO

I'm not being responsible if she can't handle it.

ORNELLA

Hope you know it's not just people square dancing.

PAOLO

Or eating cake!

Everyone laughs. Rio stands up to throw away his plate. He then walks up to Junovi. Rio lowers down to Junovi's face.

RIO

(Semi-flirty tone)

So J, you gonna come?

PAOLO

Or do we got three babies?

Paolo and Rio laugh. Junovi turns red.

JUNOVI

(Annoyed)

Shut up Paul- and I guess I'll go...

Rio gets up.

RIO

Cool. So, we can just meet at the spot.

MAKANI

Uh-what is the-

Rio cuts off Makani.

RIO
Man haven't been able to go to his parties since school, I was tryin get good grades this year.

ORNELLA

Tch, what did YOU end up getting?

RIO

...5D's 1C, 1F...

ORNELLA

Dumbasssss~

JUNOVI

Rio how the FUCK did you fail P.E?

Junovi laughs.

ORNELLA

Like I said- a dumbass.

ZY

Uh Ornella-

ORNELLA

What do you want.

ZY

Not gonna lie- I forgot to mention you sat at a very badly stained spot, would check that out if I were you.

ORNELLA

What?! Zy don't fucking play with me!!

Ornella feels a stain on her pants, screams and she rushes to the bathroom.

RIO

Thanks. I ain't even wanna say anything.

ZY

I noticed it, I just waited to tell her.

Everyone laughs.

MAKANI

Uh so- what is the spot or something?

RIO

Oh yeah- a while back me and Zy-

Zy clears his throat, and he looks directly at Rio. Rio rolls his eyes.

RIO
Zy and I... found dis old, abandoned building, and we decided to fix it up and make it our hangout spot. It got like a couch, a snack table, and all that.

ZY

Now it's everybody's spot.

RIO
And it's like equally distance or some shit from everyone's houses.

MAKANI

Uh wow- except I live far or something...

Aiyanna grabs her phone.

AIYANNA

Put your address in.

ZY

It's 2 hours.

RIO

Let ha put it in, how long?

MAKANI

Uh yeah, a 2-hour walk or something.

Rio glares at Zy. Zy smirks.

RIO

Tch smart ass motherfucker..

EXT.- CONTINUOUS

ORNELLA COMES OUT THE BATHROOM WITH A NEW PAIR OF SHORTS THAT ARE PINK AND SPARKLY.

CUT TO:

AIYANNA.
Aiyanna whispers to Rio.

AIYANNA

(Whispering)

I mean- I don't want her to come but if it's gonna take this much thinking then I don't know.

ORNELLA

I'm guessing with Makani.

AIYANNA

Yeah, the big bitch with the bob.

Ornella and Aiyanna laugh.

RIO
Tch, y'all females are mean- if she wanna come she can...

AIYANNA

Soooooo-

RIO
Shi I don't know- just let me think.

PAOLO

Watcha thanking?

ORNELLA

Wow guys he's actually gonna use his brain for once.

Aiyanna laughs.

RIO

Oh my gosh! The stain got in yo hair!

ORNELLA

Yeah right!

PAOLO

Nah- it's in your hair.

ORNELLA

Wait actually?!

Paolo grabs a strain of Ornella's hair. Rio lowers down to Ornella.

RIO

WOW disgusting! Would wash that out if I were you.

Ornella turns red and starts to panic.

ORNELLA

Shut up!

Ornella gets up and runs to the bathroom. She then runs back to the table.

ORNELLA

And FYI- would get a re-twist if I were you!

Rio makes a shocked face.

INT.- CONTINUOUS

ZY

Ohh, she got you with that one!

AIYANNA

Shes right, you are in desperate need of a re-twist.

Aiyanna grabs a strain of Rio's hair.

RIO

Whatever- me and Paul got her good- pudding, nice.

AIYANNA

Oh, now YALL are mean-

Paolo and Rio laugh.

RIO

So, back to the situation with Kani-

PAOLO

Oh yeah! Can't Zy just drive her? You guys live in the same neighborhood, right?

ZY

Oh yeah!

AIYANNA

Alright- since we got everything together, I'm about to head out.

PAOLO

Yeah I'm about to head out too-

RIO

Alright peace.

JUNOVI

Huh? Oh Bye.

MAKANI

Uh- goodbye or something.

Aiyanna looks at Makani and she smirks. She walks to her and whispers to her.

AIYANNA

(whispering)

Hey Makani... you know- the guys didn't tell you this but it's actually a COSTUME party.

MAKANI

(whispering)

Uh-wait really- or something?

AIYANNA

Yeah! Im- dressing up as a-...witch! You should totally dress up as something really cool!

MAKANI

(whispering)

Uh-wow! I love dressing up- I have an old princess costume- will that work or something?

AIYANNA

(whispering)

Yeah yeah- sure sure. Wear as many accessories as you can- and don't tell the guys I said anything- it was supposed to be a... surprise!

Makani winks at Aiyanna. Aiyanna rolls her eyes and smirks.

MAKANI

(whispering)

I pinkie promise I won't!!

AIYANNA

Tch, okay.

Aiyanna walks off. She opens the door, and she leaves.

BACK TO:

INT-INSIDE- NOON:

Makani stands up.

MAKANI

Uh well, I guess I better go to, before my mom gets worried or something...

ZY

I actually need to go as well. I gotta help my grandpa with a few things.

RIO

Alright. Zy I'll call you in a couple.

Makani gives Rio a hug.

RIO

What the- get the fuck off of me you weirdo. We are NOT cool like that...

MAKANI

Uh- I-I I'm sorry or something.

RIO

(Angry tone)

Tch, go somewhere damn.

ZY

I'll walk you home Kani.

Makani smiles and she leaves. Rio and Zy do a handshake before Zy is the last one to leave out the door. Rio changes his expression; he then quickly looks at Junovi and he walks over to her.

CUT TO:

Int-Junovi.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Gezz... so many fucking calories for a burger.

RIO

(soft tone)

Why you wait ta eat-again.

JUNOVI

You know I hate eating Infront of people...

RIO

I told you a million times you'll will be fine - it's just yo friends, but... I get it.

JUNOVI

Do you? But still...it's just I don't want to scarf down a bunch of fries Infront of people. I'm a fast eater you know?

RIO

You know it's fine if you do, no one really gives a fuck. You seen me do it...

Junovi looks at Rio.

RIO

I know you did.

Rio laughs. Junovi gives a side smile and starts to laugh with him.

JUNOVI

Tch well yeah but you're a guy...and I'm...I-it's not the same.

RIO

(laughing)

Whatever you say J, all you doing is mumbling.

Rio turns away. Junovi looks down.

JUNOVI

...Bye Rio...

RIO

(Annoyed)

Aint nobody leaving- I'm sitting right here waiting for YOU.

Rio sits down at the booth that the group sat at. Junovi looks up and smiles.

EMPLOYEE 1

Order number 69!

Junovi reaches for the pickup table, and she grabs her fries and an ice cream. She then walks to Rio. Junovi sits down.

JUNOVI

You know you aint gotta wait for me. Your mom is probably wondering where you're at.

RIO

J you and I both know my mom works at the club, she aint coming back till dark.

JUNOVI

Tch oh yeah, what about your dog?

RIO

Mino can wait, this is really the only time we can just sit and chill, alone. You know you my homegirl, but we barely got time to be sitting talkin.

JUNOVI

Oh, something you wanna talk about?

Junovi's face lits up.

RIO

Eh.

JUNOVI

Oh...

Junovi looks down. She then stirs her ice cream.

RIO

You like stirring your ice cream before you eat it?

Junovi smirks a little.

JUNOVI

Oh yeah, I know it's...silly.

RIO

Nah I do it to.

Junovi looks down.

RIO

J what's wrong? I mean if anything you should really head out; you know that lie aint gonna stall your mom for too long. I don't want you getting in trouble.

JUNOVI

Oh yeah, I will, I'm just... being slow.

RIO

Being sad is what you are, what's the matter?

JUNOVI

Huh? Oh, nothing is wrong.

Rio takes a fry from Junovi and dips it in Junovi's ice cream.

RIO

When I know you have something going on you  always say "huh". You just like big girl but you say "huh" all the time.

Rio eats the fry and he lies.

JUNOVI

(annoyed/angry tone)

Don't compare me to that fat lil girl. Fucking ugly and useless.

RIO

Damn J!!

JUNOVI
Sorry- I'm just pissed...to much shit goin on at once... thing is Rio, everybody says huh.

RIO

I know, you jus be sayin in a different way. It's like... I catch you off guard by asking how you doin and you just don't be answering right away.

Junovi chuckles.

JUNOVI

I get what you're saying...well, I guess we have been friends for a while. You really see right through me...hm...

RIO

(Flirty)

Sooo...what is J thinking about?

Rio dabs his finger in Junovi's icecream and he puts it on Junovi's nose. Junovi blushes and looks down.

JUNOVI

I mean nothing is wrong it's just, alot of things are going on right now and, I was really not trying not to go to no party.

RIO

...Ohhh yeah, I get that... and I was all hyping it up and everything.

Junovi and Rio laugh.

RIO

I mean you ain't gotta go, shiii but I was hoping I could show you me beating Zy in that new Tumble Fighters 3, ehh?

JUNOVI

I dunno... he got the game, and I was at his house a while ago- I only won once... outta 19 matches!

Junovi eats her icecream.

RIO

Okay 19 loses is outrages, but that's you though, come to the party and you'll see my 19 wins.

JUNOVI

We'll see about that.

RIO

So you finna come?

JUNOVI

Oh, well I-I mean like

RIO

Come on, do it!

JUNOVI

Y-yeah. Yeah sure, I'll go...

Rio smirks at Junovi.

RIO

Cool. Thats the J I like.

Junovi nervous smiles.

RIO

Well, I won't hold you, I do gotta go.

JUNOVI

I thought you said your mom aint gonna come back till dark?

RIO

Yeah, she is, I just realized though, that dogs probably starving! Our dog watcher died or sum shi from a car crash, so we ain't got a new one-

Junovi and Rio laugh.

JUNOVI

So y'all left that poor dog alone??

CUT TO:

EXT-. OUTSIDE-NOON

Rio and Junovi walk outside the building.

RIO

Alright J, I'll see you tonight-right?

JUNOVI

Yeah, I'll be there, just gotta change and all that, as I've been called the h-word multiple times...

Junovi nervous laughs. Rio looks down at Junovi and stares at her chest.

RIO

Nah, keep it.

JUNOVI

Keep it? But-

RIO

(Annoyed)

J come on, you finna sit up here and listen to that bull? Come on now...what you wear makes you...like look good...tch, unique and shit... honestly, I like that in a girl... makes you look cool.

JUNOVI

O-oh, really?

RIO

Yeah... basically you look fine!! And shi so, I'll see you later J.

JUNOVI

Yeah, I'll see you too.

Junovi and Rio both hug. Rio walks off. Junovi walks off.

CUT TO:

EXT. INSIDE- CONTINUOUS

Camera cuts off to inside of BongDonalds. Ornella walks out of the bathroom.

ORNELLA

Ugh that was so nasty, can't believe I had to rinse my hair in that gross sink. Tch, I'm defiantly taking an everything shower when I get home.

Ornella looks up.

ORNELLA

Ah- what?! No way they just left me! NO WAY?!

EXT: - SAME TIME

Ornella runs with her backpack out the door. It then cuts off to black.

CUT TO:

!INT- OUTSIDE HOUSE - EVENING

!THE CAMERA SCREEN GOES TO THE OUTSIDE, IT THEN SHOWS JUNOVI WALKING TO A 2 STORY HOUSE, MESSY ON THE OUTSIDE WITH ONE CAR PARKED IN THE DRIVEWAY.

JUNOVI

Oh shit-

Junovi looks at the driveway and sees one car. Junovi then grabs her phone and calls her brother Evan.

JUNOVI

Come on pick up- pick up!

INTERCUT - Phone conversation with Junovi and Evan.

EVAN (V.O.)

Hello?

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Hey Evan, where are you? You aren't at work are you- stepdad aint home and Naomi-

EVAN (V.O.)

Yo I can't hear you?

JUNOVI (V.O.)

(yelling)

EVAN- where are you?!?

EVAN (V.O.)

...Oh really?

JUNOVI (V.O.)

W-what? Yeah really? Fuck are you-

Evan starts laughing. Junovi makes a confused face.

EVAN (V.O.)

Oh man- I don't know who this is but I got you so good! This is just a voicemail-

Junovi ends the call.

JUNOVI

Childish ASS!

Junovi sighs. Junovi then looks down at her phone and dials her sister Naomi.

CUT TO:

INT.-INSIDE OF CAR - SAME TIME

.THE CAMERA GOES TO NAOMI, JUNOVI'S SISTER. SHE IS IN HER CAR, MAKING OUT WITH ZY'S OLDER BROTHER, ANGEL. NAOMI'S PHONE RINGS.

NAOMI

Ignore it.

Naomi and Angel continue to make-out. The phone rings again.

NAOMI

Oh my-

Naomi stops and grabs her phone.

INTERCUT - Phone conversation with Junovi and Naomi.

NAOMI (V.O.)

Hello?

CUT TO:

EXT. JUNOVI- SAME TIME

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Naomi finally- dude where are you? You know I can't be at home by myself with mom.

NAOMI (V.O.)

Junovi your fine, you know that stuff happened years ago- Mona got therapy and she's on those pills.

JUNOVI (V.0.)

But she-

NAOMI (V.O.)

Hold on- bae turn the music down!

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Nevermind, can you come home!?

NAOMI (V.O.)

I can'tttt I got stuff to do-

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Making out with your boyfriend is not an excuse.

NAOMI (V.O.)

Oh Junovi, I'm defiantly gonna do more than that.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Naomi!

NAOMI (V.O.)

Che-che- y-your-y-you're breaking up- che-che- I- ca-

Naomi ends the call.

JUNOVI

(Sighs) Okay...maybe she's right. I just have to go in and go straight to my room.

CUT TO:

INT.- MOMENTS LATER - INSIDE HOUSEHOLD

THE SCREEN CUTS OFF TO THE INSIDE OF JUNOVI'S HOUSEHOLD, MESSY, CROWDED WITH STUFF, AND DIRTY.

CUT TO:

INT. SAME TIME- SHOWS AN ASH TRAY.

CAMERA THEN SHOWS JUNOVI'S MOM, AGE 40, AFRICAN AMERCIAN, WEARING A MAROON-COLORED BATHROBE AND A BLACK HEADSCARF, SITTING ON THE COUCH WITH A PACK OF CIGARS.

CUT TO:

I/E. - CONTINUOUS- DOOR.

Junovi walks in her house door.

JUNOVI'S MOM

Where the FUCK have you been...

JUNOVI

Ma, I called you earlier...the bus broke down. I ran as fast as I could to get home- since I couldn't just wait till the other bus got fixed.

Junovi's mom stands up fast.

JUNOVI'S MOM

Then why didn't you take the city bus???

JUNOVI

(mean tone)

There aint no bus stops near us.

JUNOVI'S MOM

You must be out of your damn mind if you think you can come in my fucking house and start talking like your GROWN. YOUR NOT FUCKING GROWN JUNOVI. WATCH- YOUR- FUCKING- TONE!!

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Talking grown to her is talking like a normal person.

JUNOVI

Yes ma'am...

CUT TO:

EXT. INSIDE KITCHEN - CONTINUOUS

Junovi walks into the kitchen and grabs slowly grabs a knife and puts it into her bag. Junovi walks to the living room pass her mom, who is sitting on the couch. Her mom is rubbing her eyes while holding a cigar.

JUNOVI'S MOM

I know you boutta go cut yourself, you... is a psychotic BITCH.

Junovi looks at her mom. Junovi's mom smokes.

JUNOVI'S MOM

I don't care if you do- got 10 sum scars on yo arm. You better not get no motherfucking blood on my carpet though, you hear me? You do, and I promise ill use that knife on you. Ill hurt you. Do you fucking understand me?

Junovi looks down on the floor.

JUNOVI

...Yes.

JUNOVI'S MOM

Now move your big ass out the way, you blocking the TV.

Junovi moves out of her mom's way, and she starts to walk but is stopped again.

JUNOVI'S MOM

Oh, and where my food at?

Junovi is frozen. Junovi's mom smokes. Junovi looks down and stares at the ground.

JUNOVI'S MOM

Junovi. You outta all people should know I don't like repeating myself...I know you heard me. Where... is my motherfucking food.

JUNOVI

You-you didn't tell me where to go.

JUNOVI'S MOM

Thats a lie. A lie. Y-you doing it again...you fucking lying to me.

JUNOVI

I-I forgot. I'm sorry.

Junovi's mom gets up and stares at Junovi.

JUNOVI'S MOM

You was with some lil boy weren't you.

Junovi's mom laughs.

JUNOVI

No ma-

Junovi's Mom throws a tv remote at Junovi's face.

JUNOVI

What the FUCK! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

JUNOVI'S MOM

  DONT FUCKING YELL AT ME BITCH.

Junovi runs to the steps. Junovi's mom follows behind her.

JUNOVI'S MOM

Turn around Junovi. TURN THE FUCK AROUND!

Junovi runs on the stairs until her mom stops her on her last step.

JUNOVI'S MOM

If you ever come into my house lying to me, I'll fuck you up, if you ever come into my house dressing like a fucking hoe, ill fuck you up, if you ever somewhere where you aint supposed to be, Ill fuck. you. up... keep dressing like that and you finna get raped. I SWEAR TO GOD I WISH YOU GOT RAPED JUNOVI, WOULD HAVE ACTUALLY PUT A SMILE ON MY MOTHERFUCKING FACE. You are lucking yo daddy stopped them...I would have let it happened. I WOULD OF!! I FUCKING HATE THAT BASTARD I HOPE IS ASS IS IN HELL!!

CUT TO:

EXT: UPSTAITS HALLWAY- SAME TIME

Junovi turns and walks on the stairs, she then runs to her room.

CUT TO:

INT. INSIDE JUNOVI'S ROOM

Junovi runs to her room, her room has black walls and has a very gothic look. She has black sheets, very gothic looking stuff animals, a dark brown dresser, music- artist Junovi slides down the door but accidentally slams the door while sliding. She then turns at the door shocked and locks it.

CUT TO:

EXT.- DOWNSTAIRS LIVING ROOM AREA- CONTINUOUS

.THE CAMERA CUTS TO JUNOVI'S MOM.

JUNOVI'S MOM

W- she's gonna slam my door now?

EXT: DOWNSTAIRS BY STAIRCASE

Junovi's Mom runs upstairs and runs to Junovi's room.

JUNOVI'S MOM

OPEN UP BITCH. OPEN UP.

Junovi's mom bangs on the door and tries to open it.

JUNOVI MOM

OPEN UP JUNOVI, SINCE YOU WANNA BE SLAMING MY FUCKING DOORS.

Junovi's mom bangs the door.

JUNOVI'S MOM

LET ME HELP YOU CUT YOURSELF, OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING IN THERE- WITH UR MESSED UP FUCKING SELF. KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF-

CUT TO:

EXT. SAME TIME OUTSIDE OF HOUSE- DOOR IS ABOUT TO BE OPENED-

.THE CAMERA GOES TO THE OUTSIDE OF JUNOVI'S HOUSE AND IT SHOWS JUNOVI'S STEPDAD, GABINO, MEXICAN MAN, AGE 46, WEARING DARK BROWN PANTS AND A LIGHT BROWN SHIRT, WITH DARK BROWN SLIDE ON SHOES, HE WALKS IN THE DOOR.

JUNOVI'S STEPDAD

Hey Mona! I'm home- I brought food.

CUT TO:

INT: UPSTAIRS

Junovi's mom stops talking quickly and she makes a shocking face.

JUNOVI'S MOM

What the-

JUNOVI'S STEPDAD

Anybody home? I see your car!

JUNOVI'S MOM

...I'm here hun... I'm upstairs.

Junovi's mom gets closer to Junovi's door.

CUT TO:

EXT.-INSIDE JUNOVI'S ROOM

THE CAMERA THEN CUTS TO JUNOVI CRYING, LAYING ON THE FLOOR BLEEDING FROM HER ARM, WHILE BEING SHOCKED.

CUT TO:

INT.- UPSTAIRS OUTSIDE JUNOVI'S DOOR.

Junovi's mom leans on Junovi's door.

JUNOVI'S MOM

You lucky this time you little bitch... I hope you silent in there because yo ass is dead. I pray to the Lord himself that you are DEAD....

Junovi's mom stares at Junovi's door for a minute and walks downstairs.

CUT TO:

INT.-INSIDE JUNOVI'S ROOM- MOMENTS LATER

THE CAMERA CUTS BACK TO JUNOVI'S ROOM, JUNOVI LAYS ON THE GROUND ON HER FROM HER BACK ON HER SIDE. SHE BLEEDS ON THE FLOOR. THE CAMERA THEN CUTS TO JUNOVI'S FRONTSIDE.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

I really gotta stop doing this...just proving her point...

Junovi gets up slowly. She then grabs bandages on her dresser.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Dad always said I was an idiot for cutting myself...

Junovi wraps the bandages around her arm. When she finishes, she walks past a picture of her father.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Coming from the same man who killed himself.

Junovi looks at the picture of her and her father. Junovi slams the framed photo.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Years ago, I almost got raped, all from wearing a tank top. It was at a store...I was with my mom...and my dad...my dad left me to grab something, and he left my mom to watch me. She left me alone in a toy aisle, where most kids get taken...I was by myself...alone...young...and scared...those men grabbed me and started to touch me and say how pretty I am... SHE seen it all, but gave no care in the world...I can't believe my mom made me remember that day...you know, the average person would have stopped wearing revealing clothes... but...I have people to impress...just have to watch for my surroundings.

CUT TO:

EXT.-FADE IN/FADE OUT- NIGHT

!ITS NOW AROUND 11.00PM.WE SEE A HAPPY JUNOVI SITTING ON A CHAIR. SHE IS ACROSS HER VANITY. HER FACE HAS MORE LIP-GLOSS ON AND A MORE FIXED DIFFERENCE.

JUNOVI

Alright I guess I should head out.

INT.OUTSIDE JUNOVI'S DOOR.

. JUNOVI'S BROTHER EVAN OPENS THE DOOR. HE IS A TALL, AFRICAN AMERICAN, WITH BLACK DREADS, AROUND 19 WEARING A RED FLANNEL JACKET AND BAGGY BLACK PANTS.

EVAN

Junovi!

JUNOVI

What the- Evan knock! I could have been changing!

EVAN

Uh woah woah, where are WE going?

JUNOVI

Uhhhhh-

EVAN

Uh huh...you know, I had a feeling you were about to do something you shouldn't be... where are you going?!

Junovi groans.

CUT TO:

INT.-OUTSIDE JUNOVI'S DOOR.

.JUNOVI'S SISTER NOAMI'S WALKS IN JUNOVI'S DOOR, SHE IS A TALL, AFRICAN AMERICAN WITH LOCS AND BUTTERFLY CLIPS IN HER HAIR, AROUND 23 WEARING A BLACK SHIRT WITH WHITE SWEATPANTS ON. SHE HAS A FACE MASK ON.

NAOMI

Evan get out of that girl's life!

CUT TO:

. JUNOVI.

JUNOVI

Listen to Naomi.

CUT TO:

!NAOMI.

NAOMI

Yeah, listen to me!

Evan groans.

NAOMI

Oh, em gee- you look so cute! oh and- was everything okay with Mona?

JUNOVI

Yeah, everything was fine...like you said.

NAOMI

Good!

Junovi smiles.

.JUNOVI'S STEPBROTHER ASH WALKS IN, HE IS A TALL MIXED BOY, WITH LONG CURLY HAIR, AROUND 17. WEARING A BAGGY BROWN SHIRT AND BAGGY DARK-WASHED JEANS.

JUNOVI

What do you need Ash?

ASH

Nothing just bored.

CUT TO:

! JUNOVI.

JUNOVI

Man, what do any of y'all need? Because I gotta go-

CUT TO:

INT.JUNOVI'S ROOM

Junovi stands up and goes to her window. Evan blocks her.

EVAN

Nuh uh-not until you tell me where you're going!

JUNOVI

Uh... well, im- uh

Evan gives a look to Junovi.

JUNOVI

Fine, I'm going to a party. Ya happy now?

EVAN

Hahaha- ahhhhh- no you're not.

NAOMI

Evan let it go, you used to go to parties all the time when you were her age.

EVAN

Shut up-

NAOMI

You know how many times I had to cover for you? Mama would have whooped your lil behind if she seen you out drinking!

JUNOVI

OOH- Evan was drinking?!

EVAN

NO- NAOMI SHUT UP! I was like 15, and I didn't know any better- but Junovi-

JUNOVI

Don't EVEN pull that just because you did it, I don't. Not. gonna. work.

Naomi walks away to the bathroom. Junovi gives a smirk at Evan.

EVAN

Fine! You can go on one condition, change your outfit.

JUNOVI

Oh, come on!

EVAN

As your older brother, I forbid you to go out like that.

Naomi comes from behind Evan.

NAOMI

And as your older sister, who is OLDER than Evan, I say that you look cute.

Ash comes from behind.

ASH

And as your stepbrother... I can't really say anything... since I'm the youngest outta them...

Everyone stares at Ash.

ASH

...I'll go now.

Ash leaves.

JUNOVI

...Well, that's enough for me!

EVAN

Considering Naomi is only visiting from college, I'm the oldest in the house! Aside from your parents I have the authority. Now change. your. outfit.

JUNOVI

Make. me.

EVAN

Fine. I'll pick an outfit for you, and I promise you don't want me to.

Naomi comes in the room.

JUNOVI

No, you're not! I'm going out like this regardless. I got people to impress and its super cute!

EVAN

I'll find something cuter.

JUNOVI

Blehhhh!

EVAN

Blehhhh!

ASH

I have the perfect outfit.

Ash holds a dark red and black tank top and a black skirt.

JUNOVI

WHAT! No way! That's cuter than my outfit!

ASH

You should change outta it. I think it looks good.

JUNOVI

Nah because Rio-

Junovi closes her mouth. Evan turns to Junovi fast.

EVAN

(Very angry tone)

RIO?! I told you to stop seeing that boy!

Junovi makes a clueless face.

JUNOVI

Wait, what are we talking about?

Evan rolls his eyes and turns to Ash.

EVAN

Thats not even good looking either, your gonna make her look more like a-...

Naomi grabs Evan's shoulders.

NAOMI

You wanna finish that, Evan?

EVAN

Worse... worse worse worse!

NAOMI

Thats what I thought.

Naomi pats Evan's shoulders and lets them go. Evan goes to Junovi's dresser and goes through Junovi's outfits, Naomi picks up a shirt and pants.

NAOMI

Since there's no way of getting outta this, what about this outfit?

EVAN

Nah.

NAOMI

This?

EVAN

No.

NAOMI

This?!

EVAN

Okay at this point, you're just picking out stuff you would wear.

ASH

This?

EVAN

Ash get outta here, ah here it is!

Evan pulls out a girl power shirt and jeans with childish designs on it.

ASH

A girl power shirt?

NAOMI

Oh Evan! do you want to embarrass her? This is a new low.

ASH

What brand of jeans are these anyway?

EVAN

Come on! she's gonna look great in this, all the guys are definitely gonna get away from her!

Naomi Sighs. Evan smiles.

EVAN

I'm the best brother ever.

ASH

If I HAD the choice, I would not want you as a brother.

NAOMI

Me neither.

EVAN

Oh, shut up.

Naomi turns around.

NAOMI

Well sorry for you Junovi...what the-

EXT: JUNOVI'S WINDOW IS OPEN.

Everyone turns around to see that Junovi is gone.

EVAN

Are you kidding me?!

NAOMI

Tch that's my girl!

Evan death stares at Naomi. Naomi nervously smiles.

CUT TO:

EXT.-OUTSIDE ON THE STREETWALK- NIGHT

.THE CAMERA CUTS OFF TO AIYANNA, ORNELLA, PAOLO AND RIO AT THE SPOT. THE SPOT IS A SMALL COZY LITTLE AREA WITH A BROWN BUSTED UP COUCH, COMICS, A SMALL FRIDGE, AIR CONDIOTONING AND A SMALL TV. AIYANNA IS PLAYING A VIDEO GAME AGANIST RIO. SHE THEN WINS.

RIO

Aw damn it.

AIYANNA

And that was level easy, you really do suck.

RIO

Tch shut up.

AIYANNA

Wanna go for round two?

RIO

Nah, Zy's pulling up.

ORNELLA

Where's Junovi?

PAOLO

Probably still putting on her pounds of makeup.

Junovi pops out.

JUNOVI

I do better eyeliner then you ya emo FUCK.

Zy's car pulls up.

CUT TO:

INT: INSIDE ZY'S CAR.

Zy's car is a truck, clean on the inside. Makani, now wearing a pink princess outfit, a blond wig and a wand is inside Zy's car. Zy stares at Makani.

ZY

...Are you uhm- completely sure you want to wear that?...Infront of everyone...

MAKANI

Uh- yes- why aren't you wearing your costume or something?

ZY

...What costume?

Makani stares at Zy and she makes a panicky realization look. Everyone then opens the door. Aiyanna jumps in the car followed by Junovi, Rio and Ornella. Everybody gets in and makes space. Rio then looks at Makani.

RIO

Woah! What are you wearing?

Aiyanna bursts out laughing. Rio laughs as well.

AIYANNA

Oh my gosh- I told this girl it's a costume party and she actually fucking believed it-

Everyone besides Zy and Makani laughs. Zy smacks his head.

ZY

I should have known...

JUNOVI

No way!!

PAOLO

Oh my gosh-

ORNELLA

If anyone asks, I am NOT with her.

RIO

YEAH SAME HERE- Makani you're gonna get bullied even more-

JUNOVI

Tch the bob and the weight is already enough-

Everyone laughs at Makani. Makani looks down and she looks at Zy. Zy turns away and she smirks a little. Makani stares at Zy and she starts crying very loud. Everyone gets startled and they stare at Makani.

AIYANNA

It was just a joke- why the fuck is she crying so hard.

JUNOVI

Right...

ZY

(sarcastically)

Yeah- I wonder why.

Aiyanna rolls her eyes.

ZY

Look- leave her alone- I'm just gonna drive.

RIO

Zy- just leave her here-

AIYANNA

Right like no one wants to hear this shit the whole way.

Zy looks at everyone and he looks at Makani.

ZY

...Makani- uhm- can you- do you think you could-

JUNOVI

Do you think you could get the FUCK out-

Makani cries even more.

RIO

Holy shit dude-

ORNELLA

Here I got it-

Ornella reaches over Makani's seat, and she unbuckles it. She then reaches to Makani's car door, and she opens it. She then pushes Makani out the car and into a puddle. Ornella closes the door. Everyone laughs. Zy drive off. Makani looks at the car and she looks down, she then looks at the spot.

BACK TO:

INT-ZY'S CAR.

Everyone besides Zy laughs.

ZY

Why did I give in...

RIO

Dude its fine, she was already crying.

PAOLO

Next thing you know she was gonna piss herself.

Everyone laughs.

CUT TO:

INT- MARIONS HOUSE- LATER-NIGHT.

The guys pull over to Marions house. Rio gets out, followed by Junovi, Ornella, Aiyanna, Paolo and Zy then gets out at the drivers seat. Zy looks at everyone and he makes a sad tone face and shakes his head.

CUT TO:

INT. INSIDE MARION'S HOUSE

.THEY ALL WALK IN THE PARTY. ITS CROWDED, FULL OF PEOPLE AROUND AGES 14-20, ALL DRINKING AND SMOKING. PINK LED LIGHTS IN THE INSIDE. THEY ALL HEAD INSIDE AND GO THEIR SEPRATE WAYS. ZY AND RIO GO UPSTAIRS, ORNELLA AND AIYANNA FALL INTO THE CROWD AND JUNOVI IS BY HERSELF.

CUT TO:

INT. A MAN LOWERS DOWN HANGING FROM THE ROOF.

. A GUY NAME MARION, AROUND 19, AFRICAN AMERICAN, SMOKY WHITE EYES, BAGGY BLACK PANTS, AND GRAY JACKET, AND VERY LONG AFRO LOWERS DOWN BEHIND MAKANI WHILE HANGING FROM THE ROOF OF THE HOUSE.

MARION

What's good J?

Junovi looks up and she smiles.

JUNOVI

Marion- hey!!!

MARION

Where's your drink at baby?

JUNOVI

Oh, I just got here so I didn't really grab anything - we had to drop some lil girl off and shit.

MARION

All good, here.

Marion grabs a drink from his pocket and hands it to Junovi.

JUNOVI

You just have that on you or?

MARION

(flirty)

Only when I see you.

Junovi laughs. Marion gets down.

JUNOVI

Tch, what's good with you?

MARION

Nun much.

JUNOVI

Right right. I'm chillin too.

MARION

Yeah...so, got a bf?

Junovi laughs.

JUNOVI

Tch, I told you I'm talking with someone right now.

MARION

You call me when you ready to hook up. That "talking to someone" is taking a while.

JUNOVI

Tch you funny, I'll see you .

Junovi kisses Marion on the cheek.

CUT TO:

I/E.SCENE CUTS OFF TO JUNOVI WALKING AROUND THE HOUSE.

.JUNOVI'S FRIEND KOTE, AGE 16, A VERY SHORT BLACK/GEORGIAN AND ICELANDIC, A HERMAPHRODITISM (INTERSEX) PERSON. KOTE HAS LONG CURLY BLACK DREADS, WEARING A GRAY JACKET AND BAGGY BLACK PANTS, HAS A SHORT MUSTACHE, AND WHITE SHOES, THEY COME AROUND THE CORNER AND TAPS JUNOVI ON THE SHOULDER.

JUNOVI

Hm? OH MY GOSH KOTE!

KOTE

Jun! How...is you doing? White-? I got that white?

JUNOVI

It's how are you doing! And its RIGHT. With an R.

KOTE

Eh, close enough! I forget white is color and white is like the thing that is correct or like I tell you go white-

JUNOVI

...Yeah yeah sure- tch, I'm so happy to see you. It's been a lil minute. Ever since you switched schools , it's been hell.

KOTE

R-eally! Not cool at all.

Junovi laughs.

JUNOVI

Still trying to learn basic English?

KOTE

Give me a break, English is like me fourth language. When we first have had met- I struggled so very hard. Like I am white- RIGHT! Now. Ugh.

JUNOVI

You teaching yourself?

KOTE

Yah, someone else teaching is very cheap.

JUNOVI

You mean expensive?

KOTE

Blah- I get everything mixed up!

JUNOVI

Uh huh... so what's good?

Junovi and Kote walk around.

KOTE

Eh, been cool, jus, chillaxing.

Junovi laughs.

JUNOVI

Yeah sure- same here, you still with Levan?

KOTE

No, we broke off a while ago. So very sad, but his stupid behind cheated on me, so no need for I to cry!

JUNOVI

Its- ah nevermind, good for you though! You better than me, I would have been sobbing.

Kote and Junovi laugh.

JUNOVI

You know Kote it's been good seeing you again, I know the first time we met it was awful.

KOTE

I know! I have no idea what to say!

JUNOVI

Right- I was like, uh can you say it again- oh my gosh and when were partners for the first day of school and had to introduce each other in Mr. D's class- I had to say your FULL NAME!

KOTE

Oh, right I remember that! That must have sucked so badly.

JUNOVI

Yeah- I still remember it!

Junovi clears her throat.

JUNOVI

This is Kote- Triikia- Brynhildur- Kamaria- Sttijuliz- Melcard- Mondonzi. WHEW! that was a mouth full.

KOTE

Woah! Surprise you still remember that!

JUNOVI

Yeah, but the only thing I can pronounce right just Kote.

Junovi and Kote laugh.

KOTE

Sooo what's going on with you and... oh what's that boys name...Ryane?

JUNOVI

Rio!

KOTE

Oh yah!

Junovi and Kote laugh.

JUNOVI

Well, we talked a little bit earlier.

KOTE

No ways!

JUNOVI

Yes ways!

KOTE

What did he say?

JUNOVI

Well, he was just asking how I was doing and stuff...tch, made me come to this lame ass party.

KOTE

Yikes.

JUNOVI

Yeah!

A guy looks Junovi's way. Around age 19, tall, Hispanic, and black curly hair, wearing a button up black shirt and baggy cargo pants and black shoes, points to Junovi and tells her to come his way. Junovi looks over and she panics.

JUNOVI

(whispering)

Oh no he's here- fuck!...Not right now-

KOTE

Not right now what? OH HEY I got it white this time- NO RIGHT! Argh! I just hads it then I loses it!

JUNOVI

Haha...uh, listen Kote, I'm in a... situation right now, and I gotta go, before this dude kicks my ass.

KOTE

...Understandable! I think!

JUNOVI

Well, I'll see you Kote. I promise after I'm done, I'll talk to you.

Kote looks at Junovi.

KOTE

Eh yeah, you are good.

Junovi leaves. She walks to Guy 1.

GUY 1

You clearly see me waiting, took you long enough.

JUNOVI

Sorry Alzono.

ALZONO

You want money or not?

JUNOVI

I do...I'll be on it next time.

ALZONO

Good.

Alzono kisses Junovi's forehead. Junovi nervous smiles and they both walk upstairs.

CUT TO:

A half-naked girl, around age 15, blond hair, wearing a pink bra and pink underwear is having sex with Paul.

CUT TO:

EXT.- LATER- SCENE GOES TO THE UPSTAIRS OF THE HOUSE. ITS FULL OF PEOPLE, MOST ARE DRINKING SMOKING AND PLAYING GAMES.

CUT TO:

RIO AND ZY. THEY ARE SITTING ON THE FLOOR PLAYING A VIDEO GAME. THE SCREEN ON THE TV SHOWS THAT ZY WON, AND RIO LOST.

ZY

Alright that's 19 losses, you wanna go for 20?

RIO

We're ain't stoppin till I beat you- fucking spam clicker.

ZY

Tch whatever. You can try.

Zy starts up the game. Junovi comes behind Rio and leans in for a hug.

RIO

What the-

Rio looks down.

JUNOVI

Wow really Rio, 19 losses? I thought you were gonna beat him?!

RIO

Oh no J, you weren't supposed to see me like this!

Rio and Junovi both laugh.

RIO

Don't worry, I'm just getting started.

JUNOVI

Tch, I hope so, make a win for me, I gotta go find Kote again...

RIO

Alright! Say hey for me.

JUNOVI

I'll see you.

Junovi leaves. Rio looks down and he stares at Junovi's butt. He then looks over at the video game screen. It shows that Zy won.

ZY

Okay, that's 22 losses.

RIO

What- oh come on I wasn't even playing those rounds!

ZY

A loss is a loss, that's what you get for staring at ass.

Rio and Zy laugh.

RIO

Zy you stupid-tch- I'm ready now.

CUT TO:

EXT. THE GAME SCREEN TRANSITIONS TO THE POOL ON THE OUTSIDE. IT SHOWS MANY PEOPLE SWIMMING.

                                                                     CUT TO:

Aiyanna.

Aiyanna and her boyfriend Alonzo. are cuddling and they are dipping their feet in the pool. Aiyanna notices Paolo in the pool alone and she starts smirking at him Paolo notices and shows Aiyanna that he's next to multiple girls. He then smirks back at her.

AIYANNA

Oh, I missed you, feels like I haven't seen you in years.

ALZONO

Mhm...

Aiyanna lets go of Alzono.

AIYANNA

"Mhm" I haven't seen you in so long and that's the first thing you say to me? Are you fucking serious?

Aiyanna puts quotes on herself.

ALZONO

Oh no! I'm sorry love, I didn't mean it like that.

AIYANNA

(mocking)

MHM...

ALZONO

Look, I'm gonna head out...and go home.

AIYANNA

WHAT?! You just got in?! AND YOU'RE LEAVING ALREADY?! What's with you?!

ALZONO

I know- I'm just- tired, I'm sorry.

AIYANNA

You know what bye- goodBYE. No amount of gifts is gonna make up for this!

ALZONO

Bye, I love you.

Aiyanna looks away.

ALZONO

I LOVE you!

Aiyanna stays silent.

ALZONO

Alright...

ALZONO (V.O.)

This is why your friends better.

BACK TO:

.INSIDE-LATER-

Alzono walks inside. He then walks to Junovi, who is talking to Kote.

JUNOVI

And then those girls-

Alzono taps Junovi on the shoulder.

JUNOVI

Huh- A-Alzono?

ALZONO

Come on.

JUNOVI

But we just-

ALZONO

LET's go.

JUNOVI

But I-

KOTE

Sorry- am I intro-rupting-

Alzono and Junovi look at Kote.

JUNOVI

Your fine- look I-

ALZONO

...Are you saying no to me?

Alonzo comes closer to Junovi and whispers in her ear.

ALZONO

(whispering)

I know all about you Junovi... I will tell your friends and family who you are...say no to me one more time and ill RUIN you.

Alzono backs away from Junovi. Junovi's face is horrified.

ALZONO

So?

Junovi looks at Kote.

JUNOVI

I gotta go.

KOTE

That is okay!

JUNOVI

(whispering)

I'm sorry... I'll come back.

Alzono walks away. Junovi follows him.

CUT TO:

EXT. - CONTINUOUS-DARK ROOM- RED LED LIGHTS

Alzono and Junovi sit on a large king size bed, black sheets and black pillows. Alzono looks at Junovi.

ALZONO

Are you okay?

Junovi looks down.

JUNOVI

I guess....

ALZONO

Talk to me.

JUNOVI

Oh shut up. You just threatened to ruin my life and now you wanna act all nice.

ALZONO

You were pushing it.

Junovi rolls her eyes.

JUNOVI

Can we just get this over with.

ALZONO

Ooh, someone's excited.

JUNOVI

Yeah...bursting with excitement...

Junovi slowly unzips her jacket.

JUNOVI

...Alzono.

Alzono looks at Junovi.

ALZONO

Yes?

JUNOVI

...Am I the only girl you do this with...

Alzono laughs.

ALZONO

Tch, I have a whole ass girlfriend Junovi, of course not.

JUNOVI
WHAT?? Are you KIDDING me??

ALZONO

Shush shush it's okay... I've been meaning to break it off with her anyway...It just takes a lot of talking to get through her without her being mad every second...plus she doesn't fill my sexual needs like how you do.

Junovi laughs.

JUNOVI

Tch, really?

ALZONO

Yes! Last time she fucking bit it and the time before she used her teeth. That went on for a good minute till I made some excuse to leave.

Junovi laughs.

JUNOVI

(Laughing)

I hope she knows that doesn't feel good to you guys-what's her name?

ALZONO

Not important-

JUNOVI

Tch...so... if you want to break up with her, then what are we?

It goes silent.

ALZONO

Junovi listen, don't be like that. I'm not the one for you, I promise that much...I do love you in a sorta way...but I don't see you that often. You're the most beautiful girl I've met...and you give good head.

JUNOVI

I didn't have to hear that last part.

ALZONO

But you dooo-

Junovi smirks.

JUNOVI

So, you would rather not date me?

ALZONO

In the most respectful way, no.

JUNOVI

...I get that.

ALZONO

I'm glad you do, plus I've been around too much, and I just got alot to do? Now enough talking.

Alzono kisses Junovi on the cheek. Junovi laughs. She takes off her top.

FADE IN/FADE OUT:

Junovi and Alzono.
Alzono is putting his pants back on. Junovi is sitting down on the bed topless. She is putting on her dark red lip gloss with a small little pocket mirror open.

JUNOVI

(Soft tone voice)

...You leaving?

ALZONO

Yeah, I gotta head back to my neck of the woods. Don't worry, I'll be back soon, I just gotta deal with some personal stuff you know?

JUNOVI

I'm gonna miss you...call me when you're back in town.

ALZONO

...Will do.

JUNOVI

Tch, you forgetting something?

Alzono look at Junovi clueless.

ALZONO

Hm?

He then remembers.

ALZONO

Oh- yeah-

Alzono grabs his wallet, and he pulls out a $100 bill. Alzono gives Junovi the money.

JUNOVI

Thats alot don't you think? I only charge 20.

ALZONO

No that's okay, get something good love.

Alzono kisses Junovi on the cheek.

JUNOVI

Thanks...

Junovi stares at the money. Alzono walks to the door and It goes silent.

JUNOVI

...I love you.

Alzono closers the door. Junovi looks at the door and she sighs.

CUT TO:

INT.THE SCENE CUTS OF TO THE UPSTAIRS- LATER 12:30 AM

THE WHOLE AREA IS FULL OF PEOPLE. IT THEN CUTS OFF TO JUNOVI. SHE THEN NOTICES ZY OUTSIDE SITTING ON THE PATIO AND SHE OPENS THE DOOR.

JUNOVI

Oh-h-hey Zy.

Junovi sits down with him.

JUNOVI

Y-You good?

Zy nodes his again and looks at Junovi.

ZY

Alright Junovi, how many?

Junovi stops and stares blankly and then turns to Zy.

JUNOVI

I'm not drunk you idiot- I'm just tired... my body hurts...I was really just trying to find Kote again and I got distracted.

Zy looks at Junovi.

ZY

Oh Junovi.

JUNOVI

(mocking)

Oh Zy!

Zy lets out a lil laugh and looks at Junovi. Junovi lays on Zy.

ZY

So, what's going on in Junovi's world?

JUNOVI

Junovi's world is getting polluted. I feel so fucked up I can't even think.

ZY

Really? What happened?

JUNOVI
NOTHING... I mean I'm still functional- but really what's been going on is with me changing my style- tch, ever since I did that I've been trying not to not be called-

ZY

A hoe?

JUNOVI

Yeah... it's like a once a day thing. This time today I was like everyone calling me that- and I was like what the fuck did I do?

Zy looks at Junovi.

ZY

Hm, I wonder what ever happened to the Junovi back then?

Junovi laughs and hits Zy on the shoulder.

JUNOVI

Shut up! 6th grade me was on something.

Zy looks at Junovi.

ZY

Right but... at least you were happy.

JUNOVI

You say that, and I get you, I was happy... but I still struggled making friends and fitting in... when I started using makeup, and... dressing like this, I finally found me...and I started attracting more people...especially guys. I admit some of them are older-

ZY

Or a certain principal.

JUNOVI

Hey! How did you know about that?!

Zy laughs. Junovi turns red.

JUNOVI

But... I think I sorta enjoy it that way... let's be honest- how do you think I would have been friends with you and Rio...how do you think I'm even part of the group? I know none of you guys would even look my way if I was all girly and childish.

Junovi puts quotes on herself.

ZY

Hey, I mean Makani is in our group...you know even if you were girly and childish...I would have been friends of you regardless. I could care less about how you look... As long as you have a good personality, then that's all you really need.

Junovi looks at Zy. Zy smirks.

JUNOVI

Yeah...whatever.

Junovi turns red. Junovi and Zy both start laughing.

CUT TO:

EXT. INSIDE - SAME TIME

.THE SCENE SHOWS THE LIVING ROOM AREA, IT HAS 2 BIG COUCHES AND RIO IS SITTING ON ONE. RIO IS SITTING PLAYING A VIDEO GAME. HE THEN LOOSES TO A KID.

Ornella then walks up to Rio. Rio looks over shocked and groans.

RIO

Oh, great my favorite person.

ORNELLA

Thats right.

RIO

Don't you got guys to scare away?

ORNELLA

You and I both know I already done that.

Rio and Ornella laugh. Ornella pulls out a cigarette and lights it using her Vivienne Westwood lighter necklace. Ornella smokes and looks at Rio.

ORNELLA

So... I gotta talk to you.

Rio looks at Ornella.

CUT TO:

INT. OUTSIDE - CONTINUOUS - PATIO

Junovi and Zy are laying down on the floor.

ZY

You've had a couple to many beers.

Zy takes away the bottle from Junovi.

ZY

Thats what's gonna get you all messed up.

JUNOVI

(Drunk tone )

Man do I tell you how many pretzels to eat? Huh? You BIG...BITCH!

ZY

...WELL THEN!

Zy looks down and smirks.

JUNOVI

Exactly- SHUT UP! Besides I'm already fucked up mentally, physically- spiritually...and all that other crap!

ZY

Looks like sexually too...I can tell by all these... pictures.

Zy puts the bottle down.

JUNOVI

What pictures?

Zy looks at Junovi.

ZY

The ones that got posted?

JUNOVI

Man- what have YOU been drinking- I haven't posted anything...

ZY

So, this isn't you?

Zy shows Junovi his green phone, it has skulls on it and graphic designs case.

JUNOVI

What the FUCK.

Junovi grabs her phone out of her pocket and searches up a social media platform. She looks at it. She then slides to see various pictures of herself topless, first picture shows Junovi having the word "slut" written on her forehead and "filthy whore" written across her chest. The second photo shows Junovi chugging half a bottle of whisky. The third photo shows Junovi showing off her boobs and holding them to the camera while sticking her tongue out. The fourth photo shows Junovi sticking her boobs out. The fifth photo shows Junovi's thigh, her thigh has the words " future pornstar" written on it. Junovi then slides through more pictures of her.

ZY

I'm sorry- I didn't even know about the stuff on you- you have your jacket on, and your bangs are covering your forehead. I wasn't gonna say anything since, I thought you posted them on purpose- I didn't want to judge you if that's what you wanted to do.

Junovi starts to panic and slide through the pictures faster.

ZY

Are you okay?

JUNOVI (V.O)

You know...ever since I was little, I was always one of those kids who always asked... why. Like, why do I have to go to school, why can't I have candy for breakfast, why do I have to brush my teeth, why can't I stay up all night. And ever since I turned 13, I still ask questions, like why I choose to exploit myself for attention, why did I humiliate myself...why do I degrade myself...and why... do I choose to do the stupidest shit and fuck up my life even more. Welcome to Junovi's world FUCKERS.

ZY

I shouldn't have shown you that- are you okay?

Zy snaps in Junovi's face. Junovi lifts herself up.

ZY

Junovi!

Junovi stands up and smashes her phone using her foot.

JUNOVI

I can't- WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME.

ZY

Junovi!

JUNOVI

IM GONNA FUCKING KILL MYSELF!

ZY

DON'T SAY THAT!

Junovi covers up her face using her hands and starts to hit herself. Junovi starts crying. Zy gets up and starts to hug Junovi. Junovi shoves her face into Zy's shirt.

ZY

Shh shh...it's okay it's okay. Calm down...let it all out... I'm here for you.

Junovi calms down. She then backs away from Zy.

JUNOVI

I'm fine- I don't need your fucking hugs... gezz, Im around that little girl now I'm acting like her.

Junovi wipes her eyes quickly.

JUNOVI

Damn it...now my makeup is ruined. And I got makeup on your shirt- FUCK!!

ZY

Don't worry about it.

JUNOVI

I'm sorry.

ZY

I said its fine!

JUNOVI

Not that! It's just...me crying in general. I hate it when I do that.

ZY

Honesty, I hate it to.

Junovi looks up at Zy.

ZY

When you cry... you start saying all these crazy things.

JUNOVI

O-oh. Don't worry! I would never...

.THE SCENE WHERE JUNOVI LAYS ON THE GROUND BLEEDING SHOWS UP.

JUNOVI

Try to...kill myself.

ZY

Good...don't know what I'll do to myself if that happened.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

Do to yourself?

ZY

...And besides when you cry, it turns into the world's biggest snot fest.

JUNOVI

SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!

Zy laughs. Junovi turns red.

JUNOVI

And- what was with all that baby talk anyways!

ZY

Hm?

JUNOVI

"Shh Shh it's okay, let it all out!"

Junovi turns red and makes an embarrassed and annoyed face.

ZY

Oh, I'm sorry... when my little siblings start crying, that's the first thing I resort to.

Junovi stares at Zy shocked, and her expression changes.

JUNOVI

No... no its fine... I'm kinda glad you did that. Tch, if you weren't comforting me, I defiantly would have jumped by now.

ZY

I hope you don't but...if you did... I would understand why.

Junovi and Zy both look down. Junovi laughs.

JUNOVI

Well, now my dumbass has to buy a new phone and once again I'm BROKE!

ZY

I'll get you a new phone.

JUNOVI

With what money?

ZY

You remember that lil business me and Rio had in middle school?

JUNOVI

When y'all would beat up kids for money! Oh gosh.

ZY

Hey! Rio did that! I just counted the money- and! half the kids Rio beat up were bullies. We made bank on top of that!

Junovi laughs.

ZY

We still got a lot of money left from it, what kind of phone you want?

JUNOVI

Zy I wouldn't want you to-

ZY

No no- I insist! Consider it a gift.

Junovi looks at Zy and she looks down.

JUNOVI

Really? Even after I called you a big bitch?...

ZY

Sure.

Junovi and Zy laugh. Junovi looks down and turns red.

JUNOVI

I mean honestly, I'll be fine. Don't gotta worry about me every second.

ZY

Okay...I'll just surprise you!

JUNOVI

Oh Zy.

ZY

Oh Junovi!

Junovi laughs. She then looks at Zy.

JUNOVI

Zy- I...

Zy looks at Junovi.

JUNOVI

...How are you doing? I've...been talking a lot and I didn't even ask how you are. What's your world like?

Zy stares at Junovi. Junovi looks down turning red. Zy smirks.

ZY

First time you ever asked me that.

CUT TO:

EXT. THE CAMERA CUTS OFF TO ORNELLA AND RIO.

ORNELLA

So, you in?

RIO

Sounds tempting but, me and Zy aren't with that no more. Not ever since I went to juvie.

ORNELLA

I really only need you Rio, your my last resort EVEN after you put that shit I'm my hair...BUT all the other guys want at least 2000 and I'm not willing to pay for little shit, like some yearbook photo. I know how you are, so, I know you can get the big stuff... I'm only giving you 1000 because well- I know it's gonna be alot of money to you anyways.

RIO

I told you we-

ORNELLA

It could get you alot of new shoessss-

RIO

...You know I need new shoes.

Ornella and Rio laugh.

RIO

So, to be clear, 1000 bucks for this girl whose been picking on you.

ORNELLA

More than picking on me.

RIO

What's the name again?

Rio grabs a cigarette and lights it; he then smokes it.

ORNELLA

Oh my- alright, let me clarify everything. Her name is Trixi Greywood. Age 16, blond hair blue eyes- your average white girl.

RIO

Mhm, your reason?

ORNELLA

She and I have been rivals for years, since I was 5! And she always beat me in everything I thought I was good at. Piano, violin, grades, pageants EVERYTHING! You know my sweet 16 is coming up soon, and I cannot let her ruin it. I know my parents are gonna be having a big party, and she's gonna be there too. I need you to get everything bad about her, everything. Embarrassing stuff preferably, and stuff that would ruin her life, forever. So, I can FINALLY get her off my ass!

RIO

2000.

ORNELLA
But I just told you I-

RIO
Like you said most people would want 2000 and that's what I want. I'll get you everything you need; I'll even kill the girl if you REALLY want her gone...

ORNELLA

You're fucking crazy... you wouldn't have the balls...

RIO

Just watch Ornella...you did say I was your last resort, right?... You can either give me the money or have that girl continue to be in your life...

ORNELLA

RIO! But- like-

RIO
You can also pay another way.

Rio grabs his crotch, and he smirks at Ornella. Ornella looks down at Rio's pants. It goes silent.

ORNELLA
...Ill give you the money but I'll keep myself respect... I swear, if you don't get that stuff in 2 days no NOTHING. DO you know what you're doing? Or do I have to explain it to your slow ass AGAIN!

RIO

(annoyed tone)

Yeah yeah this ain't my first rodeo.

ORNELLA

I want you to send it to me on email, ill deal with the rest- you in or not?

RIO

Yeah!

ORNELLA

Let's shake on it.

Ornella reaches for Rio's hand.

RIO

Wait!

ORNELLA

What?

RIO

I forgot- I... made a promise to J a while back, that I wouldn't ever try to do stuff like this. She the reason I'm not who I was back then, and that I'm not eating fuckin jail food.

Ornella looks at Rio.

ORNELLA

...I'll make it 2500.

RIO

Deal!

ORNELLA

Alright I'll see you.

Rio and Ornella shake hands.

CUT TO:

EXT. FADE IN/FADE OUT- MORNING- 2:30 AM.

The camera goes to Junovi and Zy. They are both laying down with beer bottles.

JUNOVI

(drunk tone)

You had one to many bottles ZY! I thought you were trying to stay sober.

ZY

(drunk tone)

Let's keep it a secret, okay?

Zy looks at Junovi and tells her to shush. They both laugh.

JUNOVI

Oh, and Zy... can we keep this convo between us? I don't want everyone knowing my business. I only told- you cuz...I t-trust you...

ZY

...Of course.

JUNOVI

...Thank you.

Zy closes his eyes, and he falls asleep. Junovi closes her eyes and lays on him. While Junovi is asleep she has a flashback of her laying on the ground bleeding from her arm, she then thinks about her exploited pictures. Junovi wakes up.

CUT TO:

EXT. MORNING- 3:00 AM-

Junovi slowly wakes up.

CUT TO:

INT. WE SEE JUNOVI'S EYE. JUNOVI'S EYE TURNS FROM A BURGUNDY COLOR TO DARK RED.

Junovi looks at Zy. She takes off her jacket and throws it on his chest. Junovi gets up and walks inside. She walks in and sees everyone at the party is asleep or passed out. Only Rio is awake from what she sees. Junovi walks to Rio. Rio notices Junovi.

RIO

Oh- hey J-

JUNOVI

Hey- thought you would be sleep.

Junovi sits on the couch with Rio.

RIO

Nah I'm just chilling, playing the game.

JUNOVI

Nice.

Rio grabs a cigarette for Junovi. Junovi grabs it and lights it up.

RIO

Where you been?

JUNOVI

I was with Zy, we were just talking about life and stuff. Hes knocked out though.

RIO

Oh really?

JUNOVI

Mhm... but now, it's me and Rio time...

RIO

...What?

Junovi gets closer to Rio. Rio looks at Junovi.. Junovi makes a flirty smile. Junovi leans into Rio's face and they both start to make out. Junovi then let's go.

JUNOVI

I get it- you don't want to-

RIO

Nah nah- it was just...unexpected.

JUNOVI

I can go then-

Rio leans in and kisses Junovi. They both then start to make out.

RIO

(Flirty)

I ain't say I didn't like it.

JUNOVI

Ooh.

RIO

Mhm...you know- I seen those pics of you. Got like 20 of em saved on my phone.

JUNOVI

Ya like?

RIO

I love.

JUNOVI

Good.

Junovi sits on Rio's lap. She then leans in, to hug Rio. Junovi leans in and starts to whisper in Rio ear.

JUNOVI

(whispering)

What do you wanna do to me then?

RIO

(whispering)

I wanna see what's under that shirt.

JUNOVI

Thats what I like to hear.

Junovi starts to take off her shirt and her shirt falls, she then becomes topless. Rio grabs Junovi's boobs and she smiles, he then starts to kiss her but he pulls back.

RIO

J, you actin different. You're the same girl who's afraid to eat Infront of people... and aint afraid to get naked Infront of the camera?

JUNOVI

No answer... I just wanna please you right now.

RIO

Shit okay- I'll just shut up. Let you do all the work.

Junovi starts to move around on Rio's lap, and she starts to kiss him.

JUNOVI

You feel so good....

RIO

Oh really?

Rio goes for his pants and starts to try and unbutton them, he struggles.

RIO

Ah, damn thrift pants, lil help J?

JUNOVI

Of course-

CUT TO:

INT. THE CAMERA ANGLES TO RIO'S PANTS IT THEN SHOWS MAKANI'S HANDS GOING TOWARD HIS PANTS.

MAKANI

Uh here I got it or something.

Makani, now wearing a gray sweatshirt and jean shorts, gray sport shoes, unbuttons Rio's pants.

RIO

Thanks- Makani?

JUNOVI

MAKANI?! WHAT THE FUCK?!!?

Rio looks up and his face is shocked, Junovi looks up at Makani surprised, Junovi then turns red. Makani's face Lits up and she talks fast.

MAKANI
(Fast talking)

Uh yeah, I walked here- and I was like walking around and like I see you guys! I am so so so bored! I mean everyone is asleep what kind of party is this- no food, no drama, well there was a lil drama- it had to do with some girl and this like other girl- and I swear I seen Aiyanna and Paul sleeping together- why are you topless or something?

Junovi looks down shocked.

JUNOVI

O- oh- it just...fell.

Junovi ties her shirt back. Rio laughs he then pulls his head and whispers in Junovi's ear.

RIO

(whispering)

We can do it in a sec, I'll be right back. I'll put ha to sleep.

Rio backs his head up and stands, he walks downstairs. Junovi stares at Makani and rubs her eyes, her eye color changes back to her normal color and Makani's face changes, she now has a black eye.

MAKANI

Uh what did he say in your ear or something?

JUNOVI

He...said he's gonna grab something for you... girl...what happened to your eye?...

MAKANI

Uh- well...on my way here I got hit and possibly harassed a few times...I have to go get checked out... soon... but it was worth it to see you guys... I know you guys didn't mean to leave me out...seeing your face Junovi...makes me happy...or something.

Junovi stares at Makani. Makani smiles.

JUNOVI

...Kani-

Rio comes back upstairs.

RIO

Kani, here.

Rio hands Makani a chocolate chip cookie, with sleeping pills in the chocolate chips.

MAKANI

Uh thanks or something!

JUNOVI

Wait Makani-

Junovi puts her arm up, but Rio grabs her arm and squeezes it. He grabs the same arm that Junovi used to cut herself. He makes an annoyed face at Junovi.

JUNOVI

AH SHIT- Rio- you're hurting me...

Rio puts his finger up to his mouth and tells Junovi to shush.

RIO

Watch.

Rio smirks. Makani finishes the cookie.

MAKANI

Uh wow oh my gosh chocolate chip- how did you know I love chocolate...chip... or- so-ome-

Makani falls on the ground.

JUNOVI

... How did...

RIO

I know a guy; he gets the ones that knock you out instantly. I gave her like three.

Rio sits on the couch.

JUNOVI

THREE?! Are you fucking crazy?!

RIO

J chill its fine, it's not like I poisoned her. Besides we got the house to ourselves. Come here-

Rio moves closer to Junovi.

JUNOVI

No- moods gone...

RIO

You serious? Tch if her ass wasn't cock-blockin me I would have had you screaming my name by now.

Junovi looks down.

JUNOVI

Rio...what are we?

RIO

Don't know, don't care.

JUNOVI

Oh, wow your so fucking funny.

RIO

I was just playing damn- I don't know what- we are? You came on me first. But- you are hot so I mean.

Rio grabs his bong from the floor and lights it. Rio smokes the bong and blows it into a heart in Junovi's face.

JUNOVI

(Annoyed)

Stop.

RIO

Come on I blew you a heart! You aint even gon ask how I did it?

JUNOVI

(Whispering)

I can't...I feel like I'm relapsing... I told myself I would stop...

Junovi crouches into a lower position and she starts crying.

RIO

There you go-mumbling again- look who cares about that, all I'm trying to do is help you, trust.

Rio grabs the bong off the table and smokes in Junovi's face again.

JUNOVI

(whispering)

I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore.

RIO

You've been actin weird, you going from one mood to another...it's time to relax, it's the first day of summer come on, what's a lil fun gon do?

JUNOVI

But Rio-

RIO

Come on, do it.

JUNOVI

I don't want too-

RIO

Gezz you are a little bitch, aren't you?

CUT TO:

INT.JUNOVI STARTS CRYING AGAIN, SHE GRABS THE BONG OUT OF RIO'S HANDS AND SMOKES IT.

RIO

Come on lay down on me.

Junovi stares at Rio and slowly lays on his lap.

CUT TO:

EXT.AT THE COUCHES- MORNING- 3:55 AM

A while passes by and Rio and Junovi laying down. They are both very high. Rio is smoking a blunt.

RIO

... J...

JUNOVI

Hm...

RIO

You know, you're my favorite out of everyone in the group...everyone.

JUNOVI

Does that mean you like me? Like...like- like me?

RIO

Tch...can't hide my feelings forever... I love...your...

Rio looks down.

RIO

Body.

JUNOVI

...What...

Rio shrugs.

RIO

Shi- you were bound to know- I don't really care no more...  I don't like you like that... I just, like your body more than...you. Look your hot but, your personality fucking SUCKS. Like you can be funny but then you be jus crying and nobody got time to hear that...I don't wanna date a girl who does that shit.

JUNOVI

Rio... you...

RIO

I said what I said. To be honest, When I seen your pictures, I couldn't help myself, if you get what I mean...

JUNOVI

(Angry tone)

...I wanna cry but- this is just hilarious! Good luck finding another girl like me. Find another girl you can JERK OFF too- fucking porn addict.

RIO
(Annoyed tone)

Well, you know Akari's always around me, I KNOW you like her- I might just give her a call... tell her I need some head.

Rio whips out his phone. Junovi looks at Rio and stands up and pushes Rio. Rio slides on the ground and he starts laughing.

JUNOVI

FUCK YOU RIO! You know I hate that bitch! SHE RUINED MY FUCKING LIFE!

Rio laughs and he dials Akari's number and lifts his phone close to his ear.

RIO

Oh Akariii-

Junovi pushes Rio. Rio grabs Junovi and pushes her on the ground he then holds her arms real tight while she's on the ground.

JUNOVI

AH dammit! AH!

RIO

You forgot I went to juive, you learn alot from there J...

JUNOVI

...What do you want...

RIO

...Look at me-

Rio moves his face toward Junovi. He then kisses her.

JUNOVI

...What did I just swallow...

RIO

Sleeping pill.

JUNOVI

Good, I hope I can forget this embarrassment.

Junovi looks away and she rolls her eyes. Rio smirks.

RIO

Look at me J.

Junovi slowly looks at Rio.

RIO

(Flirty/ serious tone)

I'll let you go if you answer my question, be honest with me-you a virgin?... I know how you be around...

JUNOVI

...I am... you trust?

RIO

I trust... listen ... you want me to fuck you? If you wanna know you do have some beautiful features... tsk- I guess you got a big enough ass-

JUNOVI

Shut the FUCK up Rio-

RIO
Akari's ten times better doe. Can't lie about that.

JUNOVI
I know it's not the same for your dick- ALZONO'S IS TEN TIMES BETTER. Pull your pants up I don't want to see your fucking micro penis.

RIO

(drunk/laughing tone)

Woah wait you're fucking Aiyanna's boyfriend?? You fucking slut!

Rio laughs.

JUNOVI

Oh why the FUCK did I say that!!!

RIO

So you aren't a virgin??

JUNOVI

We just fooled around- nothing more-why are YOU with Akari??

RIO

She just shows up and I give her what she wants.

JUNOVI

Who's the fucking slut now?!

Rio squeezes Junovi's arm tighter. She makes a hurting sound.

RIO

I didn't say we fucked...say that again and I'll break your arm- you're a fucking twig J- I can hurt you if I wanted to...

Rio slaps Junovi with his right hand. Junovi screams and Rio squeezes Junovi's arms.

RIO

...Speaking of hurting I can feel the cuts, their fresh AREN'T THEY You fucking WEIRDO... I told you stop doing that ...

JUNOVI

...It's just been a long day.

RIO
Shit there you go whining ova every lil thang.

Rio laughs.

CUT TO:

INT.THE SCENE SHOWS RIO'S DARK BROWN EYES, THE SCENE THEN SHOWS JUNOVI'S EYE. HER EYE TURNS FROM BURGUNDY TO DARK RED.

Rio lets go of Junovi.

RIO
You said it's been a long day?...I'll make it better.

Rio grabs Junovi's body and lays it on the couch. Rio stares at Junovi.

RIO

Thats what I'm here for J.

Rio leans in and kisses Junovi. Rio takes Junovi's shirt off and he takes off her skirt. Rio slides his pants off. He <sexually> gives Junovi head.

JUNOVI (V.O.)

...What am I even doing... I'm about to have sex, with a guy I like, who openly said he only wants me for my body... how desperate am I?... All I wanted was love...

It goes silent.

JUNOVI (V.O)

...This isn't love... 

CUT TO:

INT. FADE IN/FADE OUT BLACK - THE NEXT DAY - MORNING

Junovi is laying down on the couch with Rio. Their hands are locked together. Junovi slowly wakes up and she looks around. She notices her hands are locked with Rio's. Junovi looks up and she hugs Rio.

JUNOVI

(tired tone)

Mm- Re- Rio- what time is it?

Junovi very slowly gets up and starts coughing.

JUNOVI

Oh- fuck my head! Damn...

Junovi looks at Rio and he is still knocked out. Junovi makes an annoyed look.

JUNOVI

Still tired after yesterday?

Junovi grabs a cigarette from a nearby table. She walks outside while lighting the cigarette. She opens the patio door, and she looks outside. Its bright out.

JUNOVI

(panicky)

Oh my- what the fuck- my god- what time is it????

Junovi looks around and she looks at Zy. She grabs his phone, and she checks the time. It's around 10:00. Junovi rubs her eyes, and she makes a panicky look.

JUNOVI

OH MY- WHAT- HUH- OH FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Junovi drops the phone, and she rubs her entire face, and she makes an annoyed look.

JUNOVI

Oh my...what do I even do in this situation... this is fucking hilarious....I'm pretty sure Zy's out...

Junovi kicks Zy and he is unresponsive.

JUNOVI

Of course.

Junovi opens the patio door, and she walks to Rio. She shakes him to get up.

JUNOVI

Rio- wake up.

Rio does not wake up. Junovi makes an annoyed look.

JUNOVI

Rio please...

Junovi stares at him and she leans over and gives Rio a peck on the cheek.

RIO

...Hm? 

Rio makes an annoyed look, and he looks at Junovi. His face expression changes.

RIO

Oh J... you know the perfect way to wake me up.

JUNOVI

...You know I'm still mad at you for yesterday.

RIO

Damn it those pills ain't work??

JUNOVI

(sarcastic tone)

Nah I defiantly remember the sex.

RIO

(flirty)

Oh, den you must remember how good it was- huh?

JUNOVI

You're so full of yourself.

RIO

(flirty)

Don't lie, you were enjoying it-

Junovi closes her ears, and she turns red and makes an annoyed look.

JUNOVI

OKAY OKAY- shut the fuck up.

Rio laughs. Junovi rolls her eyes.

RIO

Come on J, don't be like that...I mean shi I had fun. We can fuck again anytime you want.

JUNOVI

Eh its fine... I had fun too. 

RIO

Uh- speaking of day- what time is it?

JUNOVI

Oh- its probably like 10:05.

RIO

...OH SHIT. 

JUNOVI

Yep. 

RIO

J- you over here stallin me and shi- I gotta get home-

JUNOVI

Have fun waking Zy- he's out.

RIO

I'll just take his keys-

JUNOVI

You know how to drive?

RIO

(annoyed tone)

Yea- where he at???

Junovi smokes.

JUNOVI

...Your just gonna leave him?

RIO

The fuck do it look like J. My mom's gonna break my shi if she found out where I'm at- where is Zy?

It goes silent.

JUNOVI

Uh-...I- I don't really know.

RIO

Oh FUCK. I'll just take a cab.

JUNOVI

Oh okay- I'm- gonna go find everyone.

Junovi walks downstairs and she looks around. Most kids are passed out drunk. Junovi walks up to Ornella who is on the couch.

JUNOVI

Wakey wakey.

Ornella is unresponsive.

JUNOVI

Rich girl if you don't get up- I ain't kissing you.

Ornella slowly wakes up confused.

ORNELLA

(very tired/ confused tone)

Huh? Junovi?

Junovi walks around some more and she opens up a few doors. She opens the door where Aiyanna and Paolo were sleeping together. Junovi's eyes widen, Ornella then comes out the corner and she also makes a shocked face. 

JUNOVI

OH! Look what we got here. 

Junovi looks at Ornella.

JUNOVI

Of cource they make up with sex.

ORNELLA

Mhm...uhm- Junovi- what time is it? Its fucking bright outside.

JUNOVI

Oh it's probably like- 10:15 right now?

ORNELLA

10:15??? Are- you- no- are you messing with me?

JUNOVI

Nah. 

Ornella checks her phone, and she groans.

ORNELLA

Ah damn- IT! Where's Zy? He's the one with the car?!

JUNOVI

I don't know-

Ornella makes an annoyed look, and she rolls her eyes.

ORNELLA

If you find him just wake me up.

Junovi walks up to Aiyanna and Paolo.

JUNOVI

(joking tone)

Hey you twooooo- 

Aiyanna wakes up and she makes a startled look.

AIYANNA

OH MY- Junovi what the fuck are you doing??

JUNOVI

Oh- my bad! Didn't mean to disturb.

AIYANNA

What?

Aiyanna looks down and she looks at the other side of the bed. Paolo is still sleeping. Aiyanna makes a shocked look, and she starts screaming. Paolo get startled and Junovi does as well. 

AIYANNA

(yelling/ angry tone)

PAUL!? EW WHAT THE FUCKK!!!!! 

Aiyanna yells more and Junovi laughs. Paolo wakes up shocked.

PAOLO

(tired tone)

Oh no...

AIYANNA

DON'T EVEN PAUL WHAT THE FUCK!!!

PAOLO

Aiyanna, I promise I can explain-

Paolo and Aiyanna start arguing but it is inaudible Junovi looks at them and she makes a unconfutable look. She slowly walks to the door. Junovi talks over Paolo and Aiyanna.

JUNOVI

(talking over)

Yeah, so uh- since that's happening- I'm just gonna- walk out- P.S It's like 10:20- so if you gotta be somehwere, you should probably go-...like now.

Junovi shuts the door, while Aiyanna and Paolo continue to argue. Junovi smokes.

ZY

Junovi?

Junovi looks up and Zy is walking to her from down the steps.

JUNOVI

Hey Zy. You seen the time? I need a ride home.

Aiyanna and Paolo walk out. Aiyanna has an annoyed look on her face.

AIYANNA

That was so fucking embarrassing- Zy can you take me to my house.

PAOLO

Me to- since were neighbors.

Aiyanna makes an annoyed look at Paolo.

ZY

Sure sure- where's Rio though?

JUNOVI

His ass is taking a cab.

Rio walks downstairs.

RIO

Not anymore-

Rio yawns.

RIO

They won't take my FUCKING card- and I have no money on me.

Zy cuts off Rio.

ZY

Ohhhh- yeah- uh- I used it to pay for my 'Wetflix' account- I don't have my debit card yet... so...yeah-

Rio stares at Zy and he goes in to hit him (GAG) the camera shakes, and Rio goes in to hit Zy countless times. Everyone tries to stop Rio. Zy makes a nervous look.

ZY

SORRY SORRY- I'll drop you off-

CUT TO:

INT-OUTSIDE- NEAR CARS.

Zy, Junovi, Ornella, Aiyanna, Paul, and Rio are all outside staring at Zy's car. The car is still parked where it was originally, but all of Zy's tires are missing. The group stares at the car.

JUNOVI

(joking tone)

Still think we can get home?

ZY

Not the time Junovi-

Junovi laughs and she smokes.

PAOLO

Now who has the time to steal someone's wheels.

RIO

This is a real ghetto area. If ONLY I had a cab.

Rio makes an annoyed look at Zy, Zy makes a nervous look.

AIYANNA

(annoyed tone)

Well what now?

JUNOVI

Right...were in trouble anyways- it doesn't even fucking matter.

Junovi sits down on a curb. Ornella grabs her phone.

ORNELLA

I'm just gonna take a cab- I think I have money on my card-

AIYANNA

Ooh- can you take me home too?

ZY

Me too...

PAOLO

Me-

ORNELLA

(annoyed tone)

Oh HELL no I am not taking all you y'all home-

JUNOVI

Oh come on-

Ornella and the rest of the group starts to argue. The group then looks and sees their parents, all waiting in Pj's and around cop cars. The group stares at their parents. It goes silent. Junovi looks down at some type of <script> she makes an annoyed look.

<GAG scene incoming>

JUNOVI

OH, CUT CUT CUT...what is this- what kinda ending is this? Just our parents show up outta nowhere? Random cop cars show up? This makes no sense- we didn't even hear this cars? -I-Is this it? 

PAOLO

Power of plot I guess.

ZY

No- they had to make a few adjustments-

Junovi cuts off Zy.

JUNOVI

Oh come on- who are these script writers? Someone is NOT paying them enough to care for this crap.

RIO

J just say your line so we can get this done- I'm tired.

ORNELLA

Right this first episode is a whole ass movie. Can't believe someone had the mental mobility to write this crap.

JUNOVI

...Alright alright fine- but if this doesn't get popular then that's on the script writers.

Junovi clears her throat.

<GAG SCENE DONE>

JUNOVI

SHIT....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 94 15
you just moved into a new town with your little brother, scotty(smalls).. and little do you know this new town would be where you find your bestest f...
1.3K 126 51
Maya longs for stability. But with her mom suddenly losing her job and her house being mortgaged, she lands herself in the beach town of Destin, Flor...
131K 3.7K 37
Sofia is an ordinary girl, trying to live her life as normally as possible. Being a teen in high school isn't easy for her. Especially finding her pl...
5.9K 58 33
this story is about a young girl who lives in a Small town with perverts and kids who think there bad and fake friends she struggles with mental heal...