felonz

By slimeysznn

:@slimeysznn -"And when it comes down to it, it's just us against the whole world. I do it for us my baby, on... More

felonz
pilot: 000
001
002
004
005
006

003

365 19 44
By slimeysznn

OMNISCIENT
JULY 26TH, 2023
📍ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI

3:34AM

Adonis heard shuffling around the master bedroom causing her to shift in her sleep as she slowly woke up.

She covered her eyes when they opened due to the bright light being on. Taking a minute to observe the late scenery she peeped Amazi wasn't near her nor in the room.

She grabbed her phone and checked the time groaning at how late it was.

"Amazi?" she said, tiredness evident in here voice. Amazi soon then came out his closet dressed in an all black attire with a black ski mask on, a dark wood placed in between his lips.

"Where you going" Adonis questioned her bestfriend. "

"Bust some moves" he sparked the wood. Adonis then got up taking the pearled wood out his mouth, hitting it in the process. "Lemme come" she said , rubbing the crust out her eyes.

Amazi only chuckled at her because she didn't know what she's finna get herself into.

"Throw sum black clothes on Doni" and she did as told.

She walked out her closet with an all black hoodie and sweatpants set on. She spotted her black air force 1s and put them on, completely matching Amazi's attire.

Amazi threw a black ski mask at her which she luckily caught and put it on.

"Ready" he asked in a questioning manner making the vulnerable girl nod her head.

_______

4:00AM

The two sat in the blacked out Aston Martin Valhalla, parked in the hood of Dutchtown.

Amazi moved intently as he stuffed his 100-round magazine with 762 bullets for his blackout micro draco.

Once he finished, he turned the headlights of his car off, making the whole scenery go black. He then pulled his black ski mask out and handed a loaded customized glock 19 gen5 to Adonis.

She followed his every move, pulling down her given ski masked and cocked the gun back.

"I shoot out my side you shoot out yours" he instructed as he started his car and rolled down the windows.

He pulled off slowly letting bullets fly freely as if he didn't care what opposition he hit.

Adonis only shot the gun twice, immediately scared and shocked of the crucial scene. Amazi then pulled off fast as he rolled the tinted windows up.

_______

11:32AM

Adonis woke up due to the bright sunlight, as if she had forgotten to close her curtains before she went to sleep.

She looked over and saw Amazi sleeping peacefully, his mouth gazed open, snoring obnoxiously.

She didn't even know Amazi came into her room and went to sleep with her.

Adonis took the moment to finally realize that her bestfriend was finally home after so many years, and it wasn't an illusion. She would have thought Amazi would forget about her but that was no where near true.

In Amazi head, he would never forget about her.

7 years later they finally reunited and are now working on building their bond back up, as Amazi would say, however Adonis felt like their bond was already still there even if they haven't saw each other for years.

Adonis snapped out her thoughts, pulling herself out the california king size bed and made her way into her connected bathroom.

She grabbed her toothbrush, wetting it and placing toothpaste onto it, brushing her teeth in the process.

Once she was done brushing her teeth she went into her closet that was inside the bathroom, grabbing her outfit of the day which consisted of white jeans, grey bape jacket and fire red 9s.

Adonis then walked back out the closet, back into the bathroom and proceeded for her shower.

After about 35-45 minutes later she was finally done with her shower. She lotion up and put deodorant on then her clothes.

Amazi woke up not too long after she got dressed and prepared for his day.

_______

2:00PM

"Why is Amazi so quiet? Do he not talk? Is he mute?" Amara showered the group with multiple questions, only about Amazi.

Adonis and Amazi sat on the long L shaped couch with the rest of the friend group, at the hangout/chill spot; Tekari's crib.

Everyone was doing their own thing to kill time before going to the infamous yearly annual block party.

Where all the fonk be @...

Amazi didn't even pay her attention so he wondered why she was speaking on him, quite disrespectfully.

He thought it was rude of her to ask those types of questions, especially since he doesn't acknowledge her. Amazi felt like he had to put an end to that soon.

"girl leave him alone, ain't nobody asking you questions on why yo pussy hot and steaming out the uterus" Tekari spoke up, highly irritated at the girl antics. He didn't see why she was even apart of the friend group, being that she was the most disliked by most.

"Don't be like that I was just curious" Amara sucked her teeth as she rolled her eyes at Tekari's comment. She felt like if they all were friends he could at least speak.

silly her, no one fucks with you give up

"Curiosity will get the best of you" he replied in a smartly manner, making the whole group but Junei erupt into laughter. "Yall not finna get on my girl like that" she took up for her.

"Don't start that dick sucking Junei, she curious about a muthafucka who don't acknowledge her. Look at how dumb she look. Now she in her feelings cause she got told" Tekari continued to clown her, making Amazi shake his head at their antics.

He never understood why either?

He's quiet and so what?

Adonis was lost for words, all she could do was laugh at them going back and forth.

After getting the rest of her laughs out, Amara snapped her head into her direction mugging her instantly.

Adonis laughed again obnoxiously as Amazi peeped the scenery.

"The fuck you laughing at" Amara grilled obviously not like the fact Adonis was laughing at her.

"Girl take that bs elsewhere, everyone including I, laughing at you but you take it upon yourself to grill me cause you upset. mad at the wrong folks be mad at Kari ass for clowning you about your curiosity" Adonis clapped back making the group ouuu.

Amara grew furious and walked out the living room, everyone just shrugged their shoulders. She was obviously wrong for calling Adonis out and not everyone else, especially Amazi since she was so curious about his character.

Everyone then went back into their own little doings until it was time to leave.

_______

7:15PM

The group of 7 finally made it to the packed out block party. After what felt like hours, they found a parking spot and parked the cars they rode in.

Loud music played loudly in the background, everyone was either smoking, drinking, or doing both, dancing, rapping, twerking, overall just having fun.

Amara still had an attitude so she departed from the group but they didn't pay her no mind nor care.

Amazi stayed super close to Adonis, making sure she never left his sight.

Adonis slightly danced to the music with a red cup filled with a mixture of casamigos and hennessy in her hand, while Amazi eyes his surroundings and the area they were in.

Vulture Island by Rob49 began playing, booming loudly through the speakers as all the females ran to the center of the whole block party.

Once the part they wanted to hear come on they all started throwing ass.

Big ass, small ass, square ass, flat ass, stank ass, they was just throwing ass.

Adonis smacked some of the females ass while recording, making sure to get every angle.

As the party continued everyone were starting to leave. It was still a good amount of people out but people were still leaving.

It was going on 1:30AM and the friend group was finally leaving. Amazi, Adonis and Tekari rode with each other back home and the rest of the group rode with each other back to their various destinations.

Amazi dropped a drunk Adonis off at her home as he went to go tend to his activities with Tekari.

_______

2:55AM

The two sat in one of Amazi's many cars as they dealed to the few crackheads. They were currently waiting on their target to leave work so they could do their act and get their money.

Their target clock out time was 3:00AM, meaning they had only 5 minutes left to doing so.

When the time had come they spotted the unaware target and instantly trailed behind him as he got into his car to go home.

They continued to trail behind him until they arrived in a dingy neighborhood.

Before the target could fully get out his car, Amazi and Tekari upped their guns and fired, making sure to aim each time.

Faint police sirens could be heard, making Amazi pull off fast into the darkening night.

"mud bruddas"

@pynkamiri
—vote n comment
quick reminder, main characters are
adonis, amazi, tekari. tekari will play a huge role to adonis and amazi, especially amazi.

the others (junei, amara, raylen, jamon) are side characters and veryyyy irrelevant, probably will be less spoken of, however junei will be less irrelevant & more presented throughout the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 1.1K 32
Not everything is as it seems Not everyone tells the truth Don't go somewhere you don't belong Don't trust anyone in a gang Let life do what it wants...
19.9K 1.4K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
22.3K 874 44
𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐'𝒅 𝒈𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒚𝒄𝒍�...
19.7K 232 38
𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝗼𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝗺 @𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚.𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜24 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫�...