Only His. ✔︎

By loveologyyy

"Sir, im not sure if"- he cut me off with one of his dark chuckles. His hazel eyes looking into mine, his bla... More

PROLOGUE
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE (re-did)
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
EPILOUGE
|| AUTHORS NOTE ||
NEW BOOK!

TWENTY TWO

101 2 0
By loveologyyy

~ELIAS ACE HAITI~

She's not back yet. Why isn't she back?

I fucking followed her to the alleyway just to get fucking pulled over. How the actual hell did I get pulled over? Made me go home and shit, and she hasn't even gave me a fucking call to let me know she's okay.

I try to track her phone, won't let me, I try calling her, won't let me. I have multiple people working on trying to find her, but do they keep moving? They do. First it was a warehouse, now they're in Kiana's hometown. I've traveled everywhere, asked her friends, family everyone.

I can't fucking find her.

I've went sleepless knowing that she wasn't by my side, my house fucking house smells like her vanilla scent. I've washed and changed my sheets thousands of times, nothing is working. I've definitely been drinking a lot more too, trying to get my mind off of things.

Is it bad that I'm going to my club more often too? Aurelle has been crying ever since the first day we've noticed she's went missing. I've explained to her so many times how it's not my fault because I chased after her, maybe a bit too fast because I got pulled over. She still hates, and blames it on me.

I've locked myself in my office, going through files and notes on where she loves to be. We've swept out the warehouse, only to see blood that I'm assuming is hers and her old clothes. "Fuck." I bang on the wall, leaving my office as I grab my whiskey bottle. I down some of it, rubbing my temples before going upstairs, sleeping in a spare room.

I close my eyes but all I think of is her. She's on my mind and fuck she shouldn't be because I know she's somewhere where she shouldn't be, crying as she gets hit with knives and shot with guns. I swear if he laid a hand on her and hurt her in any type of sexual way— stop. There's already tears streaming down my face before I bury my head into the pillow, allowing the slick tears to fall from my eyes.

I rub my eyes before staring at the wall, falling asleep slowly.

~BRANDON MALEN NEPAL~

Why am I doing this?

It's the question I've asked myself ever since I've kidnapped her. I mean yes, I love seeing her have to bury her face into my chest and act as if she loves me. Because she does. I know for a fact. Currently, we're in Kiana's hometown but we're traveling to Texas. A big state so it'll be hard to find us. Leaving LA, was the best idea.

"He's going to fucking find you and slaughter you." She cries from the sock stuffed in her mouth. "Shut up," I slap her face before spitting on her scars. "You're fucking horrendous." I look at her as she tries to remove her restraints. I laugh as she cries more, the plane beginning to move. I know she's always had a fear of a plane taking off, so I don't hold her hand on purpose.

She cries as she holds her own hand, so I separate them. "We don't do that here. Face your fears, Kiana." I slap her even harder. "FUCK YOU!" She yells, spitting out the sock as I grab my knife, slitting her ankle. She cries as I grab my belt, hitting the metal part against them. I throw the belt on her, covering her with a blanket as I stuff the sock back into her mouth.

I grab tape before taking the blanket, taping it shut. She cries, and I can tell because her body is shaking. "Stop fucking crying, crybaby." Her muffled yells make me smile. She stops as I grab my phone, taking a photo of her as I send it to Elias's headquarters. "Come find your precious little girl, Elias." I get up, heading to the laboratory before receiving a text.

"Let me speak to her." It reads.

~NICOLE MALEN NEPAL~

Setting her up wasn't easy.

By her, I mean Kiana. See, it took a while because it was supposed to be planned on the night before her and Elias left to go to LA. I followed them there of course, due to the fact that they had another club out there and I needed money. There's also a new girl, Adore?

Yeah, were basically sisters now. I told her how Kiana and Aurelle are always jumping me, just because I'm close to Elias. I mean, just because he knew me longer then he knew you doesn't mean that you just get to rip my fucking hair out. And do I forgive her for that? No. Why would I? If I planned to get her kidnapped i obviously don't like her.

"Do you think it's a good idea?" Adore asks. We're in Texas waiting for them to arrive. "Of course it is!" I happily speak as I get a call from Elias. "Oh, hold on." I answer the phone call. "Hello?" I smile as it drops quickly. "I swear to god Nicole if you have something to do with Kiana missing"- I cut him off. "I would never do such a thing! Why would I?" I tilt my head as I hear his frustration release as he begins yelling.

A slam, then a glass breaking, and a frustrated Elias hanging up on me. I laugh as I sit my phone down, talking with Adore until a knock lands on the door. I see a blanket with a person inside that's taped shut, a few of my brothers friends, and of course, him.

I open the door, hugging him as they grab the blanket, throwing it inside. Her body sits inside as I rip the tape apart, smiling at the hurt Kiana. "Where's Elias to save you now?" She grits her teeth as the sock gets spat out her mouth. "I don't fucking need him." Lies.

"Yes you do," I slap her before she sits on her knees. "You know you do." Her things are sat on the table as my brother motions for me to follow him. I do. Hopefully she stays there.

~KIANA DIOR ZARIA~

The rope bindings aren't too tight, I'm able to get my feet out of them as I bring my hands to my mouth. I try ripping the rope with my teeth, getting one part through the loop and the rope falls to the floor. "Damn they suck at tying." I think as Adore walks out the meeting room. "Don't fucking tell them I'm helping you." She hands me clothes before walking back into the room.

I hurry and put them on, slipping the clothes over my scars as I grab my things, running out the house. I call Elias, him picking up before the first ring. "El"- he begins sobbing. "WHERE ARE YOU?!" He manages to get out between sobs. "Texas.. hu-hurry.." I send him my location as I run out onto the streets, covering my feet with the oversized sweats she gave me.

"Stay on the phone with me, Kiana. Please stay on the phone with me." His keys jiggle in his hands as he answers the FaceTime call. "Fuck, my phones going to die.." he drives faster. "Elias, you won't get here in time.." I look to see a black SUV parking next to me as Nicole, Brandon and Adore all start running after me.

I begin running, my feet hitting the cold, dirty concrete as Elias praises me for running. "Keep going, I know you can baby." His car speeds up. I run faster, losing Adore but Nicole and Brandon are still running after me. I run at the pace of his car, going to the airport that I landed at. "I'm at Scarlet Airport, hurry love." His breathing becomes heavier as I hide on the other side of a door. Nicole enters the airport, I'm assuming I lost Brandon.

She's out of breath, and I guess running track as a kid was good because my adrenaline isn't wearing out. I go into the bathroom, entering a stall as I turn my phone volume down, standing on the toilet seat. I catch my breath as the adrenaline wears off, looking at my phone as Elias isn't in view. "Elias?" I whisper making sure he could hear me as he looks at his phone, propping it up as I get a "hm?" In return.

"Please tell me you're almost here." His location is sent to me. He's a state away, and fuck am I surprised he's almost here that fucking fast. Seems unreal. He slows down, declining any call that appears on his phone. Someone enters the bathroom as I turn my volume all the way, texting him to be extremely quiet. I turn my phone on silent as I look through the crack of the stalls door.

It's Nicole, as I try to disguise my voice. "Who is it?" I make my voice deeper but higher. "Oh sorry, I'm looking for someone." She looks at the mirror, looking at me. I face my head down. "You're all good." I flush the toilet as I walk out the stall, washing my hands and walking out the bathroom. I turn my volume back up as I run out the airport, seeing his car pull up in front of the building. "Oh shit.." he walks out the car, giving me a hug as he begins crying again.

"What the fuck?! It's been days, months almost?!" I've been gone for that long? "I'm sure it's only been like 1 month.." he raises an eyebrow. "It's been half a year, Kiana." Oh shit. He looks at the scars all over me, growing more frustrated. "What the hell did they do to you.." I bury my head into his chest as he gets into his car. "How the hell did you get here so fast?" He bites his lip.

"This isn't even your car?" I look at him. "I had to come to Texas anyways, I was a half a state away." I roll my eyes before he pulls off. "I fucking missed you, so fucking much." I let out a sigh as I look out the window. "I can't complain, I missed you too." He looks at a scar on my lower stomach. He stops at a red light before dimming the windows and lifting my shirt.

"Why did he X out my hickeys?" There's more gray in his eyes rather than hazel. "I don't know?.." I cover my stomach with my arms as he moves them, unbuckling my seatbelt as he sits me on his lap. I watch his eyes travel, looking at a scar to another. He clenches his jaw once he sees that my pants aren't lower then I normally would have them when I'm around him.

"Did he?" He asks, his eyes flicking to mine as I try not to cry. The car begins moving as I bite my lip. "I know it's hard to talk about love but i need to know, did he touch you down there." I nod as I let a tear fall, the car speeding up as he makes a U-turn, seeing the 3 walking together. He pulls over, exiting the car as I try to follow. He grabs Brandon by his collar, taking Nicole into his grip also. He yells at them before throwing them into the car, Brandon eyeing me.

I try not to look at him, getting situated back into the passenger seat as he drives back to LA. It was a long car ride but (I skipped because I'm too lazy to write like hours worth of sentences for a fucking car ride.) we made it, as I step out the car into the wet driveway. I walk inside the house, Aurelle sitting on Everests lap as she sees me.

She bursts into tears before running up to me, causing me to hug her as I smile. "Where were you?!" She asks, noticing the scars that were all over my body. "Can I explain tomorrow?" She nods as she allows me to go upstairs. Brandon and Nicole walk inside, Elias holding them by their hair as they walk into a room move never noticed. I believe it's a basement because he started walking downstairs.

I take a shower, running my fingers over the fresh but old scars as I walk downstairs, my eyes low as I walk into the room Elias walked into. I try to avoid the wet puddles as I notice the two tied to metal poles. Just how I was. I smile once is see them covered in blood, a knife, gun, and other things surrounding Elias.

I walk up to him, wrapping my arms around his torso as his body relaxes. "I didn't even do anything to her?!" Nicole whines as he shoots her, mocking her. "I didn't even do anything," he makes a whining face before shooting her again. "I don't believe you." He turns to Brandon. "What did I tell you?" He walks away from Nicole, the knives as other things dropping onto the floor. "I'm going to make this easy okay?" He draws his gun to his area.

I cover my ears as a gunshot goes off, tightly shutting my eyes as more screams surround my ears. "You're so fucking lucky I'm tired." He walks away, taking my hand as he turns off the lights. He walks up the stairs, Everest locking the door as we head upstairs to our room. He takes my shirt off, throwing it to a chair as he shuts the door, locking it.

He removes my pants as he takes me to a mirror, stepping inbetween my thighs as he grips my face. "Kiana, everytime I point to one of your scars I need you to speak out loud that your beautiful yeah?" I shake my head. "I'm not, Elias. I'm not." His hand moves in a circle around my clit, causing my stomach to cave in. "You are." He points to a scar as I tell him in beautiful. His hand moves faster as he points to another one.

"Fuck I'm so close.." he shakes his head. "We're not done yet, Kiana." He points to another scar. "I'm.."- he tilts his head. "Your what?" He waits for a response but all he gets is a moan. His hand slows down as I kick his thigh, repeating the words I've said multiple times. He gets to the last scar as I say the words and he stops. He puts my shirt back over my body, lifting my panties as he throws on my pants around my waist. He kisses my neck before unlocking the door, throwing me onto the bed as he tickles my sides. I try not to laugh because I'm mad at him, but I do.

I laugh and that makes him smile as he takes my waist, settling into bed as I look at him. "I love you." He hums the words back as we fall asleep.

————————————————————————————
~THANK YOU FOR READING!~

I have things planned for this book because it's coming to an end, so I have to stop this little kidnapping scene right here. BYE !

I love ya. || LAYAH.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 27.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
2.2M 66.2K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
737K 24.2K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
152K 4.9K 47
⚠️Adult content!⚠️ *SMUT IS INCLUDED IN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO READ IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED* William Rostov We were destined to marry when we were...