๐ƒ๐„๐•๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โœฅ ๐Ÿ.๐ฐ ๐ข๐ฆ...

Por blue-gremlin

๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง, ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ, ๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž, ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐“๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ... Mรกs

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€/๐'๐’
๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐’
๐€/๐ (๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐๐“ ๐Œ๐„!)
๐€/๐
๐€/๐
1๐˜’ ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜‹๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜‰๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜•๐˜š:3 โ™ค
๐…๐ˆ๐๐ ๐–.
๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ
๐˜ˆ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ
๐˜Œ๐˜น๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ
๐˜•๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ ๐˜•๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ!
๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚๐‡๐„๐€๐‹ ๐–.
๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต. 2
๐˜š๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ญ
๐๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐’ ๐.
๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ
๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ 9
๐˜ˆ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ
๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„ ๐“.
๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜™๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ
๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ!
๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜Ž๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ
๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐’ ๐….
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ
๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ

๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ

118 1 0
Por blue-gremlin

Request
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝟏𝟓-𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟒𝟓𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
*:..。o○ ○o。..:*

"𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍, 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐆𝐎!" 𝐘/𝐍
exclaimed, pulling Finn's arm. "Nooo, your going to make me go to the haunted house with youuuu" he whined. "Cant we just stay here? Watch a movie or something..?" He looked at Y/n with desperate eyes.

Y/n and the others wanted to go to the state fair, and there was a haunted hiuse where they wanted to go also.

Finn hated haunted houses, he just thinks that its a legal way to think your getting murdered. "Finn, thats what we've been doing for the past 6 hours, go take a bath." She rubbed his temples and he huffed and shook his head to make Y/n let go of his face.

"Look, if you go with me at the haunted house, We'll do whatever you want tomorrow." She held his face again. "Does that mean we can lay down, watch movies, cuddle all day, and bake together.." He looked up at Y/n.

"Yes, we will. Sooo?" She smiled. Finn sighed and stood up, Y/n looked up slightly, Finn being almost 5'7, and Y/n being y/h (your height).

"Ill come." Finn sighed. "YES!" Y/n celebrated. "We're going with the losers, jeaden, chosen, sophia, you get the point." She rummaged around her closet

"Mhmm.." Finn stretched and grabbed his towel, walking into the bathroom. Y/n grabbed cargo pants, with a tight/loose shirt with a band on it. (whatever u want, just imagine an outfit or something.)

She wore her military like boots, tucking her cargo pants in the boots and tying its laces really tight. She stomped on the floor and she heard Finn come out of the bathroom.

"Do you have clothes on?" She asked as she was busy selecting a bag to bring at the other end of the room. "Nope." Finn mumbled, enough to let Y/n hear. She didn't turn around and let Finn change.

After selecting a black sling bag, enough to bring stuff that she needs, her wallet, that has no purpose cause Finn would force her not to spend and he'll pay for everything, her phone, extra jewelry, extra needs like first aid kits and for emergency purposes, pads.

Finn finished changing, "You can look now." He said to Y/n. He looked over at her , her luscious y/h/t ( hair type) y/h/c (hair color) flowing as she turned around.

He admired her for a bit, he could see a faint reflection of him in her y/e/c eyes as he walked over to her. "You look nice." She complimented as she checked him out. He rolled his eyes playfully and opened his arms.

Y/n walked over and hugged him softly. Finn's heart melted and Y/n pulled away. "Come on, jaeden is picking us up." She puts her bag over her shoulder, letting it rest on her hip.

"Can you put my stuff on your bag..?" He looked at Y/n. Y/n sighed and stuck her hand out. "Just my phone, dont worry." Finn gave her his phone and Y/n checked his wallpaper. It was a picture of them the first they met, which was when they finally started filming the first movie of IT.

She smiled and kissed Finn's cheek all of a sudden, making Finn blush like a stupid child.

The only reason why Finn said yes to coming with her to the fair, and the haunted house is because he finds Y/n even more cute when she's excited or fascinated. And the first time that Y/n and Finn went to a Haunted house, Y/n clutched onto Finn.

It was also the day when Finn asked Y/n out, he wanted to maybe, experience it all over again. Finn would go to any event or place that involves Y/n. Shes his own inspiration.

Y/n and Finn went down the stairs and to the front door. No one was there, since Finn's parents went somewhwre, and Nick was probably sleeping.

Jaeden arrived after a few minutes, with the others. There wasnt that much space and Y/n had to squish between Finn and Sophia. Not gonna lie, she enjoyed it.

Jaeden and Wyatt were in front and at the very back were Chosen, Jack and Jeremy. Finn was looking out of the window, while Sophia and Y/n was talking about the haunted house, which Chosen joined in.

Jaeden, Wyatt and Jeremy were singing along to the song, while Jack was sleeping. Finn's hand was resting on Y/n's knee and the other, was supporting his chin.

Finn quickly took notice of the ferris wheel and other rides. He looked over Y/n who was looking at him also. Finn turned red quickly and looked away. Y/n grabbed his face and made him look at her. "Hmm?" He hummed.

She then lets go of his face and Jaeden parked the car. They all got out of the car and Jaedan stretched while locking the car. "Augh! Finally we're here!" Sophia chuckled as she walked over to Jaeden.

"Are we all splitting up?" Wyatt asked as he was going on a date. Jeremy and Chosen planned to go together, Jack wanted to be a third wheel with Jaeden and Sophia, since he knows he'll get free food. So that leaves Y/n and Finn.

"Yeah, we'll meet back here at... 9:30?" Jack looked at his watch and looked back at the others. They all agreed and the group spread out all over the fair. Y/n felt a weight on her shoulder, it was Finn, hugging her from behind.

"Finn- you do know gheres alot of paparazzi.." She blushed as she ruffled his hair. "Heh.. Lets just goooo."

"No finn. We're already here. Come on..!" She pulled him into the fair, and the two had a great time.

"Want some cotton candy?" Finn looked over at Y/n. She nodded and took her wallet out, which was grabbed by Finn and put in his pocket. "Who said you were paying?" Finn looked at her with a smirk at the side of his lips.

Y/n rolled her eyes. "This is the 3rd item you paid! Come on can i pay for mine once." She pouted, not wanting Finn to spend that much money on her. "Nope" Finn replied, popping the P. Finn paid for their cotton candy and they walked around the fair, hand in hand and talking about memories they made throughout their relationship.

Finn looked at the time, it was 8:47, "Finn, you sure you want to come with me to the Haunted house? You dont have to if you-" "noo, its okay, Ill go." Finn reassured Y/n. She nodded and quickly pulled him towards the Haunted house.

Y/n saw Jaeden and Sophia in line, which they called them over. "Hey Y/nnn" Sophia hugged Y/n, like they haven't seen eachother like 5 hours ago. Jaeden and Finn talked about being dragged into this mess. "But I cant say no to Y/n. Maybe she'll even clutch onto me like last time." Finn smirked at himself.

"That was the first time we went to the state fair." Jaeden looked at Finn with a smirk also. "And that was when I asked Y/n L/n, the love of my life, to go on a date with me." He sighed and chuckled.

When it was time to go inside, Y/n wrapped her arm around his, and went closer to him. "Hmm.." She hummed as they went inside.

As the aura dropped, so daro you can only see the pathway and the person next to you. Jaeden and Sophia quickly left the couple, as they started looking around. Y/n then heard something thud next to her, making her yelp.

Finn also jumped slightly and held onto her waist. Someone suddenly jumped in front of them from the room and they both shrieked. Y/n clutched onto Finn again as they ran past towards the the jumspcares.

Finn blushed and quickly stopped and looked at Y/n who had a scared, yet smile on her face. "That was-" suddenly someone ruined the mood and jumped in front of the two, making them seperate. They quickly dashed away and managed to get to the exit.

They both were laughing and sweaty, as it was hot inside. Finn held Y/ns hand and stared into her eyes. Y/n slowly leaned in a planted a long steamy kiss onto Finn's lips.

"I think i enjoyed the haunted house, aloooot." Finn smiled.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

33.6K 474 17
"๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ซ๐—‚๐—…." "๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ป๐–พ๐— ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—…๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ...
4.5K 80 16
๊œฑสœแดส€แด› ๊œฑแด›แดส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด๊œฐ ๊œฐษชษดษด แดกแดสŸ๊œฐสœแด€ส€แด…'๊œฑ แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€๊œฑ. แดกแดส€แด‹ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแด›ษชสŸสŸ ษชษด แด˜ส€แดษขส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ.
97.9K 1.8K 55
imagines of finn wolfhard and his characters based on songs
429K 5.8K 60
finn wolfhard richie tozier mike wheeler miles fairchild boris pavlikovsky tyler