𝘌𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘴

♡, 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ♤
𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬
𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐫
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩:𝟑
𝟏𝟏𝟖𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
[Edited]
*:..。o○ ○o。..:*

"𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊, 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄, 𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐘
you! No scam! No clickbait!" He begged Y/n, one of the smartest people in his class. Y/n ran her fingers through her hair and looked at Finn sternly.

"If you dont pay me wolfhard, I am going to make your career go down in pieces." She pointed at Finn, her finger extremely close to his face. "And how?" He said with a smug, and disapproving look. "I have the sex video we took." Y/n say down.

Finn immediately turned red. "I thought you didn't film us!" He exclaimed in a whisper. "And, I, Lied." Y/n turned to Finn who was a worried mess. "Trust me, I'll pay you! Just please tutor me in all of our major classes!!" He held Y/ns hand, frantically.

"Fine. We'll meet at my house later at..." She looked at her watch. "Six." She looked back up at Finn who was relieved. "Thank you!" He kissed the back of her hand which Y/n just rolled her eyes. "Bug off, Wolfhard, be touchy later."

He smirked and took his book bag from his chair. He walked over to Y/n again, who had her feet on her table. "You know, if you wear that kind of outfit..." He looks at Y/n up and down, staring a bit longer at her thighs and chest. "You should be sitting down in a polite manner. You're wearing a tight skirt too."

"And why would i listen to you." She puts her feet down, her boots making a clanging sound as it hits the ground. Finn then grabbed a wad of cash. "Here."

"Payment first, love." Finn winked at her. She quickly took the cash that was on her table. "Woah.." Her eyes glisten with excitement. "How much is this?"

"50k..? I think, or more. Treat yourself." He smiled and grabbed his book bag again. "Bye L/n. See you later." He threw finger guns at her making her cringe slightly. "50k for tutoring Finn, Fucking Wolfhard." She whispered to herself, before tucking the wad of cash into her book bag also.

She walked out of the classroom, her boots clacking in the halls. In college, most of the time they dont give a fuck what you wear, unless there are guests visiting the university. Y/n always takes the opportunity to always dress like a mall goth or (whatever style/genre of clothing u like).

She was recognized to be smart, but at the same time, looked like a drunk whore who looked as pale as fuck. The professors always keep an eye on her, as she doesn't seem to listen, yet she passed all of the tests, exams, and activities they give.

Y/n looked at her nails. "Maybe i should paint them later.." She mumbled to herself.

She took notice that it was still early, so she thought of going to the library and finish up her research project. She quickly walked towards the Library. She was staring at her phone, seeing posts on social media, to be more specific, Instagram.

She came across Finn's post. She noticed it was the picture she added as he wallpaper since she thought he looked dumb. Y/n and Finn doesn't have anything going on between them, a few sex here and there but nothing with actual feelings. But.. Maybe Y/n has gained feelings towards Finn.

But she knows they're just each others sex toy, so she didn't really have hope.

She looked at the post.

finnwolfhardofficial

47,892 likesfinnwolfhardofficial Y/n is taking forever

47,892 likes
finnwolfhardofficial Y/n is taking forever.

Y/n rolled her eyes as she noticed the caption. She quickly opened the comments and typed a comment.

Y/u/n (your username)
Are you really so desperate that you post about me?

She quickly put her phone in her pocket and walked inside the library. She took her Ipad from her book bag and started researching...

After what seemed like hours, she finally researched 3 pages. She was proud of herself. She looked at the time. "Enough to go to Finn's house." She mumbled. She closed her Ipad and put her notebook back in with her ipad.

She quickly dashed out of the library and sprinted to the exit. Finn's house was just around 4-5 blocks from the university. She could walk that in a few minutes. It was a bit dark but Y/n didn't care. She was on her phone, but also observing stuff around her.

When she finally got to Finn's house, she knocked on the door. His Mom answered the door. "Oh, Hello! You must be Y/n. Finn's upstairs." She smiled. 'Shes nice. ' Y/n thought. "Oh, thanks Mrs. Wolfhard!" She smiled too.

"Oh dear, just call me Mary!" She opened the door a bit more so Y/n can walk in. She walks in and nodded at her, gesturing for me to excuse meself. She nodded as well and closed the door.

Y/n quickly dashed upstairs. She noticed a sign on their bedroom door, one with an N carved on it, and one with a F. She knocked on the one with the F and Finn opened the door. "Oh, hey! Come in." He smiled as he looked at her up and down before leaving a space for her to walk in.

"Atleast your in comfortable clothing." She said as she walks in and puts her book bag on his bed. "Your welcome to use some of my clothes" he offered.

"Maybe later." She brought out a textbook, modules, a notebook and her ipad. "Come on, go ahead and get comfortable, you might be teaching me for a while. But i wont mind if you wore that also~" He flirted.

"Tsk.. Finn" she sighed. " okayy, sorry. Go ahead, change your clothes." He sat in bed. "Fine. Go get some clothes for me."

"You left a pair of your shorts from last time so, here." He threw a The Beatles shirt at her and her brown and white shorts. Y/n went inside his bathroom and quickly changed.

Timeskip

"Do you get it?" Y/n asked as she looks up from the notebook. "Yup." Finn smiled at her. Y/n looked attractive, her lips pink, her hair in a messy bun and her wearing Finn's shirt. He took a second and kissed her on the cheek.

Y/n turned red and brushed finn off. "Heh.." He smirked and he continued to listen to Y/n. Beautiful Yn.

Time skip after EXAMS

"Y/n! I passed! I passed!" Finn jumped as he walked over to Y/n. She chuckled and looked at his paper. A 98%. She was suprised on how good she teached. "So.. You wanna celebrate by, taking you out?" He smirked as he gave Y/n a small box with all her favorite chocolates and treats.

Y/n quickly blushed and nodded. She kissed Finn on the cheek, making him giggle like a little child.