GAME of LOVE //ᴛᴋ//

By jeonbamie_kimtannie

✅COMPLETED✅ A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student... More

INTRO 💥
chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
must read
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
chapter-46
chapter-47
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
chapter-51
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56
chapter-57
chapter-58 [END]
NEW STORY
EPILOGUE ✨

chapter-6

10.3K 536 95
By jeonbamie_kimtannie

~~~

"So first of all stop frowning all the time" Taehyung takes a little step towards jungkook and cupped his face gently.

Jungkook is standing there in an attention position with hands on pocket and after hearing this his brows gets even furrowed and the funny part is that he's not even saying or doing anything, he's loving the softness of fingers which is playing with his cheeks.

Taehyung tip toed and place a tender peck on jungkook forehead and instantly the frown was replaced into a thin line.

And the heart of jungkook takes a rhythm in a fast pace which is making him hot all of a sudden, this is the most softest peck he has ever receive in his entire life, the softness of taehyung lips directly went to string his heart in a good way or bad way? For jungkook it's a bad way.

"W-what th-e-"

After giving a linger peck taehyung sushed jungkook with his thumb

"Sush"

Taehyung traced jungkook lips with his thumb and stop his movement under bottom lip of jungkook where beautiful mole is present and whisper "do you know your two mole is placed in the most seductive part of your body, this-"

Taehyung tap the mole which is under lower lip and then caress the mole with his thumb which is on his neck.

"And this one" Taehyung chuckle

Taehyung detached his hands from jungkook body and steps back and looks at the boring eyes of jungkook.

"Jungkook"

Jungkook was so lost in taehyung that he didn't hear a single word.

"Jungkook" Taehyung again calls his name.

"Am I beautiful" Taehyung ask with his hopeful eyes

"Ugly" Jungkook straightly replied.

"Am I annoying?"

"Very much"

"Do you know my name?"

"Not interested"

"Please give me one chance"

"you won't be able to take me, I can paralyze you by my one deep thrust, so it's better for you to stay the fuck away from me kid" Jungkook said voice full of mockery.

"How do you know I'll not be able to take you INSIDE me and we will have to try first to know whether I'll be able to take you or not" Taehyung whisper.

Jungkook is actually tired by taehyung silly talk.

"Why are you like this" Taehyung pout grew even more and with his trembling teeth he whisper "I'm cold. Please, hug me"

"No"

Taehyung takes a sigh and unbutton one button of jungkook shirt and his heart felt warm when he saw jungkook is trying to control his breath.

"Stop-" Jungkook clenched his fist under his pocket.

Taehyung opens at least three buttons of jungkook shirt and slide his hand inside shirt and place the hand exactly on top of jungkook heart.

Jungkook breath became heavy and with his shaky voice he said "back off"

"Please give me the rights to be the queen of your heart" Taehyung whisper while looking at jungkook lips.

"Taehyung" Jungkook said with his clenched eyes and fist.

"You're a smooth lier jungkook just a moment ago you said you don't know my name, I'm damn sure you've already done a background check on me" Taehyung said and tsked near jungkook lips.

Jungkook is stilled on his place with eyes clenched, why he's not pushing taehyung?

"My existence is affecting you and i can see that" Taehyung whisper near jungkook ear and the next sentence from taehyung sent jungkook to the Mars.

"I want to touch your vulnerability"

Taehyung smile ear to ear when he feels the fast pace of jungkook heart which is pacing in an abnormal way.

Jungkook opens his eyes with a jolt and finally push taehyung with his hand and said "I'm going"

Jungkook says and turns around to leave.

"And I even knew that you arrived here before me" Taehyung yell for jungkook who's taking big strides towards his car.

"Mr.jeon I like-"

Jungkook was taking large stride to get near his car, he was hearing whatever taehyung was saying but the incomplete word from taehyung made him stop on his track, he waited for taehyung to complete those words but when no other words came out from taehyung.

He turns back and his brain stop working after seeing taehyung on the floor, his eye didn't leave the unconscious body of taehyung lying on the ground Lifelessly.

Taehyung is looking like a sleeping beauty in jungkook's eyes. Jungkook doesn't want to disturb taehyung, he doesn't want to wake the guy.

He knows a bunch of peoples are coming towards him but the guy who's sleeping peacefully on the ground is not letting him to avert his eyes.

He knows he's surrounded by his rivals but jungkook is grounded on his place with eyes stilled on taehyung.

"You dare to kill my brother?" Said One guy who's standing 10 steps away from jungkook.

Even after hearing this jungkook didn't avert his eyes from taehyung.

"You-" The guy named mingi roared and point his gun on jungkook and before he can shoot jungkook he didn't get anytime to make any move and a bullet hit his head and he collides with ground.

"Aish these ants are so fucking annoying" Suga the one who shot mingi with his gun who was far away from jungkook said and walk towards him with more guards behind him.

He takes his position with other gaurds and shot all the gaurds of mingi in minute.

After finishing their work suga and gaurds made their way to jungkook who's looking lost.

Jungkook step near taehyung and with shaky hands he pick the unconscious body of taehyung in bridal style.

Jungkook every gaurds stands surround them like a shield and they made their way towards the car.

.............

Jungkook is taking shower from one hour, his mind is clouded with taehyung peaceful face.

The thing taehyung said in hill that he wanted to touch jungkook vernabilibity is haunting jungkook since then, he never thought he would let taehyung touch him this easily not only touch the scratch taehyung is doing on his dead heart to enter inside is more disturbing thing for jungkook.

Jungkook takes a sigh and comes out from the washroom with his towel wrapping around his waist.

A cough reach his ear and he turn his head towards the sound.

"What are you doing here" Jungkook ask.

"Come to check on you" Sohee said.

"You can go now" Jungkook said and walk inside his walkin closet to wear something.

After five minutes he comes out half naked with his trouser only and saw sohee is still there.

"What" Jungkook said and pull out his cigarette from cabinet.

He stride towards his balcony and lit his cigarette and started to smoke.

Now jungkook is all for sohee to see, one hand of jungkook is in pocket of trouser while other hand is on cigarette.

Tattoo till shoulder is looking so amazing that sohee is dreaming of tracing those tattoos with her finger.

"Stop gawking at me and leave my room" Jungkook says.

Sohee left out a chuckle and said "I'm here to inform you that Kim's has invited us to their party"

"Really, interesting" Jungkook said.

"Yeah"

"Ok I'll think about it"

"Hmm" Sohee said.

"Is he awake" Jungkook said while taking puff from his cigarette.

"I haven't checked yet"

"Ok you can go now" Jungkook said and lit his another cigarette.

"King"

"What"

"Why are you concerned about him"

"None of your business"

"I see, are you started catching feelings for him?" Sohee said casually and saw jungkook with his frown coming towards her with a not so calm face.

Jungkook grab her by throat and growl "you're no one to question me, so be in your limits"

Sohee smile and said "I saw your expression when you came here with him on your arms, you were tensed"

Jungkook put pressure on sohee throat and with his gritted teeth "mind your-"

"Jungkook" One beautiful voice made him avert his eyes from sohee to the one who said his name, taehyung.

And jungkook intentionally pulled sohee by waist and said "out, we're having our time now"

"Is she-?" Taehyung said, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"Y-yes"

Why saying a simple yes in front of taehyung became so difficult for jungkook?

When jungkook saw taehyung eyes are glistening he push sohee and said "if you're fine then go back to your place"

Taehyung tried to control his tears by biting his lips and nodded and then he walked out from jungkook room without debating, he's tired.

Jungkook turns his back to sohee and said "out"

"He-"

"I said out" Jungkook shout at sohee.

With that sohee walked out from jungkook room without arguing more. As soon as she stepped out from the room she hears a loud scream from inside the room.

She tsked and walked away.

Jungkook is looking for something in every cabinet of his room.

He walk inside his walkin closet, he found the thing he hide from suga, drugs.

Jungkook come inside room and take the seat on bed and picked the syringe and stabbed the niddle on wrist.

Drugs spread in the every part of jungkook and dull the senses and his vision get blurred and he finally loss his senses.

The last thing he whisper to himself when he finally went to dreamland is

"he's seriously affecting me again"

.............

Please recommend me some taekook ff ..

Both are looking so good together 🥺💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912K 38.2K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
363K 16.6K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
150K 5.7K 57
(first few chapters might be cringe, but istg I've improved, also this book is unedited) ❝This red mark will remind you that you are mine, only mine...