Slytherin Boys Short Story's

By SlytherinChronicles

Here is a collection of every text about the Slytherin Boys I have ever written and uploaded to Tik tok. Enjo... More

Yule Ball Pick up
Another guy touching you part 2 *
Finding you injured at their enemies place
Finding you injured at their enemies' place/what happened after.
Bending over/kneeling in front of them. *
The Boys being your Professor
Them being your Professor Part 2
You being turned on in class *
You dealing with mental health issuses
You having Birthday
After receiving 'She's Busy' from someone who stole your phone.
You being their professor
You being their professor part 2
Christmas Stories
Seeing you with their child after cheating on you.
Seeing you with their child after they have cheated on you part 2
You being obsessed with them
You having a panic attack
You cheating on them
Seeing you again after a long time.
Them being your brother's best friend.
Them catch you smoking
being not able to move on.
Slytherin boys if your Child walks in on you.*
You punching them in the face.
Them still caring after a Break-up.
Princess treatment

Another Guy touching you (Enemies but crushing)

4.1K 45 10
By SlytherinChronicles

Mattheo Riddle

You didn't have time to react before it happened; Mattheo pulled the boy off you and threw him to the ground.

He had no time to defend himself as Mattheo's fists struck him again and again with a speed and strength that surprised you even of Mattheo riddle.

Only minutes later, the pretty boy was a bleeding disaster.

When he was barely able to move, Mattheo finally stood up and, to make matters worse, spat in his face.

"If you look at her again, I won't be so nice," he hissed.

Of course, Mattheo himself had gotten nothing but a few splatters of blood when he turned to you, pulled you close and said "I warned you. You're mine, y/n, whether you like it or not."

Before you could reply, he had already thrown you over his shoulder and was dragging you in the direction of his dorm room.

Theodore Nott

You knew that Theodore Nott was prone to anger issues, and you also knew that he often got into fights, or rather even started them most of the time.

Threats from him weren't really anything new to you either, and yet it hit you unexpectedly when Theodore suddenly came up behind you, pulled you away from the boy, and then threw him against the wall.

The boy tried everything to defend himself, even catching Theodore once or twice, but Theodore had the upper hand.

It wasn't long before the boy's face was no longer a face, just a bloody disaster.

And when the boy lost the last of his strength, he slid down the wall, completely defeated. But even that wasn't enough for Theodore.

He lit a cigarette, took a deep drag and then stubbed it out on his victim's forehead.

"You shouldn't lay your hands on something that doesn't belong to you," he spat, his voice dripping with venom.

"Theodore, that's really enough!" you finally managed to let out, and his attention was immediately yours.

"I told him to get his fucking hands off you," he replied, before pressing you against the wall and kissing you passionately.

Regulus Black

Regulus had never liked it when you were somehow too close to another boy. It had already happened that he wrote you messages, interrupted conversations or simply pulled you away with him.

But this time it wasn't going to be so easy. Regulus didn't move an inch from where he was standing, but pointed his wand at the boy and muttered an incarnation.

Following what happened next, he used ‚wingardium leviosa' as the boy suddenly flew into the air.

With a mixture of several spells, Regulus skillfully made sure that the boy flew into the air again and again and hit the ground until he laid motionless on it.

You watched the scene in shock, almost paralyzed with shock, unable to do anything about it.

When it was finally over, you were magically drawn to Regulus - who used Accio to do just that.

Suddenly you were with Regulus, an arm around your waist and a big grin on his face.

"Be glad I didn't send him to hell, darling."

Draco Malfoy

Draco has never bothered to use his fists to get rid of a problem.

He either asked his friends, even paid someone if necessary, or he sorted it out in his own way.

He was capable of stomping people into the ground with nothing but his words, but that was not enough for this stupid guy who had his hands all over you and enjoyed it a little too much.

So, Draco decided to make his words count. He would break his bones, but not just the ones in his fingers.

While he was still slowly walking towards you, he drew out his wand, pointed it at you and pulled you apart.

When there was enough distance between you and your little flirt, he pointed his wand at the floor beneath the boy's feet and used 'Deprimo' to blast a large hole in the floor. As you were on one of the upper floors, the boy now fell at least two stories.

Draco cast a satisfied look down through the hole, where the boy now lay more than injured.

"I told you I'd hurt him if you didn't stop." he grinned before pulling you close and pressing his lips on yours.

Lorenzo Berkshire

It wasn't the first time, and probably not the last, that Enzo was jealous. He could get jealous quickly, but only when it came to you.

And he didn't like what was happening in front of him at all. The way that boy touched you, kissed you - that was supposed to be him. And he was determined to become that.

Enzo had never been much of a brawler. He could use his fists, when necessary, but he preferred other ways to get what he wanted.

But since he had to have a big mouth, and threatened to hurt the boy if you didn't stop giving him your attention, he wanted to prove to you that he was capable of being violent.

However, since the boy you were making out with seemed bigger and stronger than Enzo himself, he had to be smart about it.

With ‚Percificus totalus', the opponent was quickly on the ground and motionless - a very clear advantage for Enzo. He kicked at the boy, stomped on his chest and even hit his face a few times with his fists.

"Touch my girl one more time and you'll get a lot worse, asshole," he hissed afterwards.

You could say that Enzo's tactic was cowardly, but it wasn't. Not for him. It was sneaky, something a Slytherin had in his blood.

Pleased with himself, he now pulled you close to him. "I wouldn't kill a fly - unless it tries to hit on you." he grinned as his hands stroked along the contours of your body.

Blaise Zabini

Blaise was more than pissed off when he saw this guy's hands on your body.

What the hell was this piece of shit supposed to have that Blaise didn't have?

It would almost be too easy for Blaise to take this guy down. He was smaller and narrower; Blaise was sure that one kick would be enough to knock him out.

But Blaise didn't like to play unfair. So, he came up to you, tapped the guy on the shoulder and smiled at him.

"If you don't get your fucking hands off her, it could get messy my friend." he said, almost a little too kindly.

The boy, who knew he had no chance against Blaise in a fight, intimidated looked the other way.

You crossed your arms and raised an eyebrow. "I thought you wanted to break his neck, drama queen."

Blaise grinned at your words. "Unlike you, I don't play dirty, baby."

Tom Riddle

Everyone at the school knew not to mess with Tom.

And no one would dare even touch anything or anyone belonging to Tom.

Unfortunately, this poor boy didn't know that Tom had his eyes on you for a long time.

Tom didn't bother to attack him immediately either. He watched the boy for a moment, checking his surroundings carefully.

There were enough students there to make a statement. The statement that nobody had the right to lay a finger on you except Tom himself.

Tom was probably the only one who could do what he wanted without having to reckon with consequences. He was too clever for that.

You knew for a fact that Tom had no problem getting someone out of the way, let alone killing them. Nevertheless, in a weak moment you didn't think that Tom would dare to make such a risky move in such a busy environment.

But then it happened, Tom pointed his wand at the young boy and spoke the words that so many feared, without even batting an eyelid.

"Avada kedavra!"

Before you knew it, the boy was lying motionless on the floor, the life drained from his body in seconds.

As you looked between the now lifeless body and Tom, stunned, you could have sworn you saw a small smile twitch on Tom's lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 549 40
Just oneshots and imagines of our favourite men on the planet!! My grammar and spellings won't always be great but I will try my very best I am writi...
84.8K 1.3K 86
Slytherin Boys React and Imagines, including: โ˜† Draco Malfoy โ˜† Mattheo Riddle โ˜† Tom Riddle โ˜† Lorenzo Berkshire โ˜† Theodore Nott โ˜† Blaise Zabini โ˜† Pans...
89.9K 1.9K 14
'๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.' Heartbreak, love confessions, and so much more... It's about to be a wild year at Hogwarts...
394K 3.1K 16
Detailed and more in depth one shots with all the slytherin boys from my TikTok!!. My TikTok is -newtsinthegladex2 if anyone wants to check it out. H...