Our Mischievous Little Brothe...

By Jennifer_GB

What will you do if you are the youngest among four sisters and they are overprotective. Disclaimer: The sto... More

Characters
CHAPTER -1
Jeon House Tour
CHAPTER -2
CHAPTER -3
CHAPTER -4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER -6
CHAPTER -7
CHAPTER -8
CHAPTER -9
CHAPTER -10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER -12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER -14
CHAPTER -15
CHAPTER -16
CHAPTER -17
CHAPTER -18
CHAPTER -19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER -23
CHAPTER -24
A/N-
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER -26
CHAPTER -27
CHAPTER -28
CHAPTER -29
Author's Note:
Hey 👋

CHAPTER-21

169 10 0
By Jennifer_GB

After the party came to an end, Jungkook, accompanied by his friends made their way back home.

They arrived back at their house, and Jungkook ran to the back door, entered the house, and without making any noise, went to his room. He removed his clothes, washed up, and changed into his pajamas.

He jumped on his bed, put his phone on his nightstand, and closed his eyes, forcing himself to sleep.

In the other hand Eunae quietly entered her hostel, careful not to disturb the sleeping residents. As she made her way to her room, she noticed that everyone was fast asleep, including her roommate Nayeon. Without uttering a word, she gently closed the door behind her.

In the dim light of their shared room, Eunae tiptoed to the bathroom. Once inside, she turned on the tap and stared at herself in the mirror. The reflection seemed to hold the weight of the past incident.

"And I like you," Eunae said.

"What?" Jungkook asked, shocked.

"I think I heard you wrong."

"No, you didn't hear wrong. I really like you," she affirmed.

Jungkook was too stunned to say something. "Eunae, you are really beautiful and also a smart girl. You are the dream girl of every boy." He took a breath.

"But you were never in my dreams. I am sorry. I hope you can understand."

With that, Jungkook left, leaving Eunae standing there, a whirlwind of emotions coursing through her.

In the present, Eunae found herself sitting on the floor, tears streaming down her face as the weight of the night's events pressed upon her. Suddenly, a gentle knock echoed through the room. It was Nayeon, her roommate, expressing concern.

"Are you in?" Nayeon asked.

Eunae hastily wiped away her tears, went to wash her face, and then opened the door. Nayeon's worried expression softened as she saw Eunae's red eyes and tear-streaked cheeks.

"What happened?" Nayeon asked, her concern deepening.

Eunae, not ready to share the details, simply said, "I miss home."

Nayeon, understanding pulled Eunae into a comforting hug. "I'm here for you," she reassured.

Eunae nodded, grateful for Nayeon's presence and support, even if she chose to hide the full extent of her emotions. As they embraced, Nayeon silently offered a reassuring haven in the midst of the emotional storm.

----------

In the morning In Jeon Mansion :

The Jeon siblings gathered in the dining room for breakfast, their usual banter and energy filling the air.

"Where is my banana milk?" Jungkook asked, his impatience evident.

"Wait for a while; it's coming," Rose replied.

"I can't—"

The front door suddenly knocked, prompting Jisoo to make her way towards it. To her surprise, it was their parents.

"Mom, Dad!" Jisoo exclaimed, rushing to hug them.

The other four siblings joined in, expressing their excitement and missing their parents dearly.

"I miss you so much," Jungkook said, burying his face in his mother's shoulder.

"Aww, baby, we missed you too," she responded, hugging him tightly.  "You just missed your mom, not me, huh?" Their father playfully teased.

"You too, Dad," Jungkook sighed, side hugging his father.

"OMG, what a betrayal! No one loves us," Lisa pouted.

"Yes, who are we?" Rose added dramatically. "I didn't think you would betray us," Jennie chimed in.

"Aww, my angry birds?" He chuckled. "My drama queens, come here."

The girls smiled and hugged their parents, the warmth of family enveloping the room.

"Alright, alright, now sit, everyone,We brought a lot of gifts for you guys."

"Really!?" The excitement in the room skyrocketed.

"Yes," their parents confirmed.

"Yeah~ I am so excited!" Jungkook began jumping.

"Hey, you bunny, stop jumping," Lisa scolded. "I will not," Jungkook retorted, jumping even higher. "Stop it, Jungkook! I will not let you win this time!" Lisa insisted.

"Stop it, Jungkook!" Rose joined in.

"Why are you jealous because you can't jump like me?" Jungkook teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Han, seriously! I don't care about your stupid jumping competition. You are a loser!" Lisa rolled her eyes.

"I am not, okay!?" Jungkook defended himself.

"You are a loser," Lisa retorted.

"You—"

"Guys!!! Stop!" Their mother intervened. "Don't fight like this."

"He started first."

"She started first."

"I don't care who started first; I just need you both to stop now," She urged.

"Fine."

"Good."

" Yoosun you are deserious , when you scrol."

The kids chuckled at their father's comment.

" I have to Hakyun !"

" Alright alright "

"Ahh Mom, Dad, I guess you should freshen up and take some rest. Then we can have breakfast; I'm sure you haven't eaten yet," Jisoo suggested.

"Yes, we can have our gifts after that," Jennie added.

"But I want them now!" Jungkook whined.

"No, not now," Jennie insisted. "Let them rest first, then we can have the gifts."

"Okay...fine," Jungkook sighed.

Mrs. Jeon patted her son's cheek, and they all headed upstairs for a moment of rest. After freshening up, they enjoyed a hearty breakfast filled with lively conversation.

"Now, now, time for gifts!"

"Yeah~~" The siblings cheered, ready for the surprise their parents had brought.

The excitement in the room reached its peak as the siblings unwrapped their gifts. Jungkook, in particular, couldn't contain his joy. His parents were back, and the gifts were a tangible reminder of their love and presence, something he had longed for during their time away.

Jungkook's eyes widened in amazement as he unwrapped a high-end, limited edition camera from a renowned luxury brand. And exclusive collection of art supplies, including rare pigments, handmade brushes, and custom-designed canvases.

Lisa's gift was an exclusive dance ensemble designed by a renowned fashion house. The outfit featured cutting-edge technology, ensuring optimal comfort and performance.

Rose received a custom-crafted acoustic guitar made by a legendary luthier. The instrument's body was adorned with intricate inlays.

Jennie's eyes sparkled as she unveiled a breathtaking piece of jewelry from a prestigious designer. The necklace featured a rare gemstone and was encrusted with diamonds.

Jisoo's eyes widened in surprise as she received an envelope that seemed to hold more than just a card or a letter. Curiosity piqued, she carefully opened it, revealing the deed to a luxurious flat in the bustling city of Busan.

"Oh my, what's this?" Jisoo mused aloud.

Jennie leaned in to get a glimpse. "Is that a letter?"

"No, it's a deed," Jisoo replied, her voice filled with a mix of disbelief and excitement.

Jisoo's hands trembled slightly as she examined the document. "This...this is incredible. A flat in Busan?"

Jungkook, chimed in, "Wow, noona, you're officially the owner of a piece of the city now!"

Their parents, who had been watching Jisoo's reaction, exchanged knowing smiles. Yoosun spoke, "Consider it our way of supporting you in your endeavors, dear. We know how much time you spend in Busan for work."

HaKyun added, "And it's not just any flat. It's a place where you can find comfort and relaxation amidst your busy schedule."

Jisoo's eyes glistened with tears of gratitude. "I...I don't know what to say. Thank you, Mom, Dad. This is beyond anything I could have imagined." She hugged her parents as they hugged her back.

"Hey, um, noona, with the new apartment and everything, are you going to... you know, leave us?" Jungkook asked suddenly.

Jisoo looked at Jungkook, noticing the worry in his eyes. She sighed gently, understanding his apprehension. "Kookie, no, not at all. The apartment in Busan is strictly for business purposes. It's not like I'm planning to move out permanently or anything."

Jungkook's eyes widened, "Really? You're not leaving?"

Jisoo chuckled, "Of course not. This is just a convenient spot for me during work trips."

"Yeah, Jungkookie, you're stuck with us forever."Jennie said playfully.

Jisoo winked at Jungkook, "And you know you love it that way."

Jungkook grinned, feeling reassured. "Yeah, I do."

Lisa chimed in, "Well, well, looks like you're not escaping our chaos, unnie."

Rose, with a mock serious expression, added, "The Jeon family is an unbreakable force, after all."

Jisoo laughed, "I wouldn't want it any other way. You guys are my chaos, and I love it."

Their parents, who had been silently observing, joined in the conversation.

Their father spoke warmly, "Jisoo, your siblings were just concerned. But we all know you're rooted here, with your family."

Their mother added, "The apartment is just a tool for you to excel in your work, not a ticket to leave home."

Jisoo nodded, "Exactly. You guys are stuck with me, whether you like it or not."

The family shared a collective laugh, and the worry that had briefly lingered in the air dissipated.

_______________

Jisoo, after the lively family gathering, decided to have a more private conversation with her parents. She knocked on their bedroom door and entered when they welcomed her in.

"Mom, Dad, can we talk for a moment?" Jisoo asked, her expression conveying a mix of concern and care.

Yoosun nodded, "Of course, Jisoo. What's on your mind?"

Taking a seat, Jisoo began, "It's about Jungkook. You know, the recent party incident in Jin oppa's birthday........." She told her everything.

Yoosun 's eyes widened in concern, "What? Someone tampered with Jungkook's drink? Is he okay?"

Jisoo hesitated for a moment, "He's fine now. We took care of him, and his fever has gone down."

"Why didn't you tell us about this earlier?" asked, his tone a mix of worry and frustration.

"I... I didn't want to burden you both with it. We thought we could handle it." Jisoo explained, feeling a bit guilty for not sharing the information sooner.

" What about the waiter ?" Hakyun  asked.

"I didn't want to involve the police, so Jin oppa, Yoongi oppa , Hoseok, and Namjoon are handling it themselves. They were trying to question the waiter, but he managed to escape." She said hesitated.

Yoosun's worry reached a point that she got on the verge of tears, "I don't want something like this to happen again ,I don't want the past to repeat !"

Seeing his wife in distress,Hakyun immediately  wrapping his arms around her. "Love, we understand your concerns. We will do everything in our power to keep our boy safe. Jungkook will be okay."

Jisoo, kneel in front of her mother and hold her hands saying, "Mom, I promise you, with all my heart, that I'll never let anything happen to Jungkook."

To be continued.....

Remember to vote and comment,  It's motivate me 💜🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 306 44
Park Ja Moon x Jeon Jungkook ‼️BTS Fan fiction‼️ Park Ja Moon is Park Ji Min's younger sister. She became known for make up and hair styling back in...
26.2K 764 27
After your parents died you thought moving in with your brother would be fun but he more stricts towards you and has 6 other guys living with him. Af...
816K 34.5K 43
She is Kim Sundeok. Only daughter of the Kim family. Only sister of the seven older boys.Twin baby sister of Jungkook. A household with chaos. Tro...
43.9K 1.3K 17
~ hyungie... I want a playstation... there is a new version... ~ of course... which one?? ~ yah.. don't spoil him... he got a playstation just 2 mon...