๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐— ๐—˜, ric...

By -JOBESLVR

เชœโ€โžด ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐™š โ never had a bitch like me in your life and you ain't ne... More

๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ !
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ

๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ผ & ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป!

861 36 166
By -JOBESLVR

╰┈➤ 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼 & 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ᝰ.ᐟ

CAROLINE-JAY GREALISH
football player.

BIRTHDAY BIRTH SIGN
june 21st, 2003! cancer!

BIRTH PLACE. AGE
solihull, england! 20 years old!

ABOUT !
the english professional football player started her career as an attacking midfielder who began her professional career with birmingham city in 2017. grealish then made a later move to liverpool fc in 2020 where she remains today. grealish is recognised for her amazing footballing talents, and also her talent for modelling and singing. grealish also plays professionally for the england women's first team. grealish is known as one of the best midfielders to walk the national team.

TRIVIA !
she has gained over 2 million followers on instagram and tiktok, where she posts football and lifestyle content.

FAMILY LIFE !
caroline was born in birmingham in 2003 to parents louisá and david whom is no longer in the family picture. grealish now lives with her mother and sister ashley jade grealish who is also famous for her modelling career. grealish also as a famous cousin known for his football career, jack grealish. after grealish's move to liverpool fc she has also been seen with trent alexander arnold and taylor hinds whom she is rumored to be living with after both vice captain's stated that they were taking care of the young girl.

ASSOCIATED WITH !
rico lewis, english football player.

𓍢ִ໋⚽️✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚♡

REAL LIFE !

"associated with rico lewis?! that's an absolute violation!" cj said scoffing making the two girls next to her roll their eyes and laugh.

"and what're you looking at now?" sasha asked causing cj to shove her phone in the two girls faces. "look at that disgrace! my famous birthdays profile, they've gotten everything wrong!" cj said shaking her head.

"it looks normal to me." ashley pointed out.

"well my dear sister it's not! first of all i have three million followers on tiktok not two. second of all there's absolutely no way im associated with rico lewis. i hate him and he's the biggest arsehole i've ever met!" cj exclaimed.

rico lewis. cj hated rico lewis. rico lewis was a horrible person. cj would never forget the first time she met the boy, because funnily enough she thought the two would make good friends but after being around him at the england camp she immediately took back that thought. the two had first met at one of jack's games when cj was waiting on the pitch for sasha and her cousin to stop being so weirdly in love, they had a funny first interaction but rico soon ruined that.

FLASHBACK !

cj had been dragged along to the manchester city game by sasha and rebecca but the girl was soon left alone as the game had come to an end with manchester city winning 4-1. rebecca and sasha had gone to congratulate their boyfriends leaving cj to wait alone near the stands kicking a ball back and fourth against the wall.

"grealish huh? i mean personally that's a shit choice for a jersey but you do you." the voice said making cj glare at them in offense.

"and what would you know? if you just watched the game jack actually assisted and scored so clearly not a shit choice." cj replied defending her cousin.

"scored and assisted after like what six games? about time he did something." the boy said causing cj to scoff.

"and you're meant to be?" cj asked.

"rico. rico lewis, and you are?" the boy replied.

"cj. cj grealish." cj replied making the boys eyes widen.

"grealish? you're related to jack?" he asked.

"his cousin, and i'm sure he'll be glad to know what you think about how he plays." cj said smirking.

"technically i didn't actually say anything bad." rico replied.

"you called him a shit player." cj replied in confusion. "no i didn't. i said that his jersey is shit, not him! i could just be saying that grealish isn't a nice name." rico exclaimed making the girl let out a small laugh.

"so you're saying i have a shit last name?" cj asked causing the boy to let out a sigh.

"i think im going to stop talking." the boy said making cj laugh. "you're quite the character rico." the girl said.

"awh you think im funny!" rico said placing a hand to his heart.

"don't get so big headed now, i think literally everything is funny." cj pointed out.

"i think your face is funny." rico replied.

"excuse you. what was the need for that, and i know you're not talking whilst your hair looks like you've just been electrocuted." cj defended.

"i definitely have a come back to that, but i have to go i think i hear pep calling me. see you next game cj grealish!" rico said running into the tunnel knowing full well that was just an excuse and the boy truly had no comeback for the girl.

FLASHBACK OVER !

that memory was the first and last positive thing cj had of rico, as after a few weeks of hers and rico's meeting cj had been called up to play for the women's first team. cj was ecstatic to find out that she'd be playing with her cousin, and other players she'd been looking up to ever since she'd gotten into football and being able to see rico at camp would just be a bonus. however the girl soon came to realise that it infact wasn't a good thing, and instead she hoped that she'd never see him at camp.

since the two were now the youngest in the england squad they'd always get compared to one another and whilst cj saw it as a good thing since they were both talented players rico hated it. cj had always tried to talk to rico when they'd have training together, and she would always try to partner with the boy hoping they could become good friends. however rico hated it. rico didn't want to be friends with the girl. rico didn't want to be compared to her. there was no way cj was half the player rico was in his eyes. she had just joined the squad and was already being told she was a better player than him? rico hated it, and he'd do anything to show the rest of the players he was better than her.

slowly due to rico's cold behaviour, cj had taken the hint the boy didn't want to be friends and for no reason. cj didn't quite hate the boy then. the hatred had only started when he embarrassed her in front of jack and his friends in the canteen. in that moment cj realised that she indeed hated rico lewis, and she'd do anything to prove she was better than him.

rico lewis and cj grealish were football rivals, even if they both played for the same national club.

"cj! are you okay?" ashley asked noticing how the girl was completely zoned out.

"im fine, just thinking about how much i hate rico. don't know why you dragged me to the game to watch him play." the girl replied.

"you're supposed to be watching jack play, not rico." sasha pointed out. "well it's hard not to notice him when his big head practically takes up the whole field." cj muttered.

"hundred pound bet her and rico end up together." ashley said to her cousin's girlfriend as the two laughed and shook hands on their new bet.

"i can hear you ashley." cj said.

"good! you better get me that hundred quid." aj said kissing her sister on the cheek. "in your dreams! now take pictures of me for my instagram please babes." cj replied making her sister sigh before taking the girls phone.

𓍢ִ໋⚽️✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚♡

INSTAGRAM !

○⦿

liked by 𝘀𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗰𝗮, 𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 and 54,000 others'
@CJGREALISH- sasha forced me to watch a game 😔

VIEW COMMENTS !

SASHAREBECCA: ever heard of being supportive babes?
↳ i support myself, #cjswinningtheleague

TAYLORHINDS: gasp. the betrayal..
@trentarnold66 you seeing this?
TRENTARNOLD66: our child..
↳ MUM DAD ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR I GOT KIDNAPPED BY SASHA .

KALILAHTORRES: opp behaviour .
↳ SHUT UP NEVER!! liverpool is my blood 🗣️🗣️🗣️❤️❤️🔥🔥#masoncore

MAELINEBIANCHI: playing for liverpool but wearing a manchester city jersey is crazy
↳ YOUR BOYFRIEND PLAYS FOR MANCHESTER CITY???

ASHLEYJGREALISH: spot any fit lads yet xxx
↳ no 😔 need me a sugar daddy asap !

JOBEBELLINGHAM: i question everyday how you're a professional footballer
↳ i do the same thing for you dw babes x #judescopycat !
JOBEBELLINGHAM: kill yourself .
↳ now your copying me. #cjcore
ANISAMONTAGUE: the girls are fighting ! 🙈🙈
JOBEBELLINGHAM: SHUT UP ANISA
↳ SHUT UP ANISA
ANISAMONTAGUE: oh so now this isn't a safe place !

USER: my problematic queen
↳ i stay that bitch !!

USER: i hope you meet rico
↳ whom ??

GIOAREYNA: why are you replying to comments and not watching the game
↳ ts so boring i swear. these players making me fall asleep 😴

ASTRIDBERNARD: im your biggest fan
↳ love noticing the fans 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🙈

REBECCACOOKE: cj forced me to come too😴
↳ DONT LIE.

CURTISJONES: callie grealish to manchester city here we go !
↳ never, if i left who'd beat you in the arm wrestles ://

JUDEBELLINGHAM: warm water tastes round and cold water tastes pointy
↳ thank you for that discovery king !!

LOAD MORE COMMENTS !

AUTHORS NOTE 📝
i'm so excited for this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 57 20
๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ...
117K 1.9K 55
.... แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก แด…แด€แดษด แดกแด‡สŸสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ, ษช แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ส€แดœษชษด แดส๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ แด€ แดษชสŸสŸษชแดษด สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ...
30.5K 1K 16
follow the romantic story of kiana and jude when they meet for the first time on new years eve