CLOSER │ J.JK

By sinfulkth

"just ride it." In the world where speed matters the most, Jeon Jungkook, a charismatic and mysterious motorc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

228 21 47
By sinfulkth

【☆】★【☆】

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

NOTE

Hii,sorry for being late :( next time i will try to update sooner hope you enjoy this chapter !

Please leave comments and your thoughts and don't forget to vote!

Thank you!

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Walking into the bar, the loud music surrounds me, pounding in my ears and giving me a strange feeling in my stomach. The air instantly smells like drinks, and the neon lights are a bit too bright for my eyes. Attempting to keep pace with Heeseung's figure in the dense crowd, I find myself losing him in the end. Is it because it's Friday? Perhaps.

The last time I was here, it wasn't like this. People are dancing, grinding on each other; some are lost in passionate make-out sessions. Tonight promises to be quite interesting.

Unable to find Heeseung, I decide to text him, suggesting that I will grab a table, and he can handle the drinks.

While looking around, a group of guys catch my attention. It's not uncommon to see different types of people here, but these guys give off a really intense and mysterious vibe. They're sitting in a circle with beers and cigarettes on their table, all dressed in different-colored leather. At first glance, you might think they're part of a gang or something, but to me, their clothing represents something else entirely. It reminds me of what I saw on Heeseung's brother the first night I met him. It's possible that these guys are bikers too, just like him.

Still, can't assume anything, the colorful lights making it hard for me to process my thoughts.

Heeseung's POV

*Flashback*

"Man, trust me, drinks here are the best" Taehyung said, pointing at the lively bar in front of us.

The place's name flashed in different colors, giving off cool vibes even from the outside. I tagged along with Taehyung, eager to see what all the fuss was about and try those "special drinks" he kept talking about.

I'm not really a fan of places like this, to be honest, but the problem is, he is pretty darn good at persuading people. Sadly, I turned out to be one of the victims.

"So, you got a favorite drink?" I asked, a touch of sarcasm in my voice, but the music drowned out my words.

"Stop talking, Heeseung, and just follow me," Taehyung urged, shaking his head with a playful grin as he tapped me on the back as a sign to follow him.

Swimming through the partying people, I felt Taehyung nudging my arm. "This place isn't just special for the drinks!" he yelled into my ears, not waiting for my response. Following his gaze, I immediately spotted what had captured his attention – a stunning bartender.

In that moment, my eyes only focused on her. Everything else around us kinda turned fuzzy, making her stand out as the main attraction in the middle of all the excitement.

"You're into her, huh?" he smirked, then added, "You better man up, you're not the only one who wants her." He was absolutely right; if he wanted to, he could easily have her in his possession—at least, that's what I thought. However, it seems like someone is being generous tonight.

*End of flashback*

Behind the bar was a blonde bartender who went by the name Cleo, and she was the definition of a no-nonsense attitude.  I already knew this from the first moment I laid eyes on her, and since then, my interest in her has only deepened. Her catty eyelashes and white tank top left no room for doubt that she held a lot of power over the men in this bar. What a babe.

Merging into the lively crowd, I left Nina behind to grab some drinks. Gazing upon her, I didn't even need to look at her name tag.

"Cleo, two strong shots. Please," I declared, catching Cleo's attention. She shot me a quick glance, her pale brown eyes narrowing with a hint of amusement.

"Two shots, huh? You sure you can handle it?" she teased, laughing at me. If I didn't know any better, I'd be greedy for her laugh.

Reaching for the liquor bottles, Cleo poured two shots. The crowded display of bottles and the pounding music made my head spin. I didn't pay much attention to whatever she was mixing. However, instead of the expected strong liquids, Cleo slid one light-colored shot and one strong shot toward me.

"Here you go, something to match that baby face of yours," she quipped.

I smacked my lips together at her response, gathering up the confidence to say something back. In the end, I blurted out awkwardly, "Thank you."

Shaking my head in embarrassment, I turned around to search for Nina. Finally spotting her in the corner of the bar, she waved at me. I hoped at least she would have some fun since Taehyung asked me to cheer her up a little.

"What's up with the long face" she asked me as soon as I sat down in front of her, placing drinks on the table.

I felt too embarrassed to admit what just happened back there so I tried to play It off in the end. "I didn't know what to get, so I just got these" I gave her awkward smile, sliding the drink towards her side. Taking both drinks in her hands, she brought them close to her nose, and her face scrunched up at the blue one.

"I bet this one will knock you out in seconds" leaving orange drink to herself "I'll pass" she added.

"You sure about that?" I smiled at her, taking blue one to myself.

Doing the same thing she did, I take a whiff of the drink, and she was right—the smell is powerful, and I'm guessing the taste is even more intense.

"See for yourself," she teased, shooting me a challenging stare, exactly what I needed in that moment. Her words fueled the fire inside; Also, Taehyung's words echoed in my mind not giving me the rest, which made me drink without thinking. The liquor briefly scorched my throat, but the sensation quickly faded. Surprisingly, it had no effect on me; perhaps it wasn't as strong as I thought.

"Did I get ahead of myself?" I pondered.

Suddenly, alcohol had me in its grip. What an interesting drink—it tricks you into thinking it's nothing for a moment, but here I am. I could barely hear Nina asking if I was okay, but I brushed it off. Standing up, it felt like my legs could give out at any moment but still managed to make my way to the bar, locking eyes with the blondie in front of me.

"Here's something for your baby face, huh?" I mimicked her words, realizing what she meant earlier. I distinctly remember ordering two strong drinks. As soon as she heard my voice, she smiled to herself, not halting her work.

"Can't even hold one shot of alcohol?" she said, now glancing my way as she paused.

Blondie's response made me chuckle, annoyed at how accurate she was. However, why would I give her the satisfaction of acknowledging it? Her heart-shaped lips softly glowed, making her even more dazzling. Or perhaps it was the alcohol in me that saw her in a different light, but I'd be lying. She always made me feel mellow.

"What makes you think so" a smirk curls up on my lips as I gaze at her, licking my lips.

"You can barely stand, and you can't stop staring at me?" she laughs, flashing her charismatic smile as she continues working. Her attention shifts to other customers. It seems like it's nothing new for her—every night, men approach her, flirt, and try to get her attention. In her eyes, I must have been just one of them.

"You don't take me seriously, do you?" My response came out sounding desperate, and it made me cringe for a bit. But, at least, I had her attention again.

"And why should I? What makes you different from all the guys who see a pretty bartender and want her attention?" she remarked, slight sass in her voice made her more attractive in my eyes.

"Because my intention is not to slide into your panties" My eyes don't leave hers, and she just rolls her eyes at me. Not convinced, I see.

"You think I've never heard that before?"

"That's up to you, whether you believe it or not."

Just like that, she turned her back on me, not giving me an answer. My eyes remained on her, observing every movement she made. Cleo turned to the other bartender and said something.

I couldn't figure out exactly what it was, but I assumed it was something like "you take over for now." As she walked past me, this time her eyes met mine, sparking more of a challenge. Feeling intrigued, I decided to follow her.

"She's the fast one," I muttered under my breath, trying to catch a glimpse of where she was heading. In the end, I spotted her near the exit. As I left the bar, the cold air slapped me across the face, bringing a bit of sobriety.

"Looking for something or someone?" soft voice spoke behind me - it was her. Leaning against the wall, smoking cigarette.

"You know smoking is bad for your health" I remarked, making my way towards her to get clearer view. It was dim alleyway between the bar and other building next to it.

"So, is drinking, what's your point?" She took a drag of her cigarette and blew the smoke in my face, a slight smile playing on her lips, as if she were proud of her mischievous act.

"You always have answers, huh" Cleo wanted me to give in, and blowing smoke in your face means one thing, doesn't it? She shrugged her shoulders, acting like I've said something so obvious.

"What," she smiles, her eyes shifting into a flirtatious gaze, "are you nervous?" She takes another puff, not breaking eye contact with me, but slowly her eyes trail down my body.

"Why would I be?" I furrow my eyebrows, trying to read her expressions as I get closer to her.

"Mhm, he is," and she looks down at my bulge, which is something I didn't even notice. Not waiting for my response, she tossed her cigarette into the bin next to us, and Cleo's eyes were back on me again.

Author's POV

Their faces drew closer, he bit his lower lip, taking her soft hand into his. He guided her hand to touch his firm chest, slowly sliding it down close to his pants. He paused, looking down at her, making sure if she was down with it or not. Smirk formed on her plump, pinkish lips. For Cleo, he was no different from any other guys around here. yet an unspoken connection lingered between them. But for some reason, she wanted to keep teasing him, that's what entertained her the most.

"I thought you didn't want to get in my pants," she teased. His eyes locked onto hers, a sly smile playing on his lips.

"Maybe I just enjoy figuring out what turns you on " he responded, his tone suddenly changed into a seductive whisper. Their eyes held a magnetic connection, each word building a tension between them.

He continued holding her hand, and Cleo seized the moment to guide his hand onto her chest. She looked up at him, her eyes adopting an innocent gaze. The alcohol was taking its toll on Heeseung, transforming him into a completely different person. Cleo's actions stirred a craving for more within him, he couldn't hold back anymore as he leaned in, tracing his long fingers along the curve of her jaw, capturing softness of her skin.

As they leaned in, their lips met in a slow, lingering kiss at first, but within seconds, it turned into a hungry make-out session. She was against the wall as his lips devoured hers whole. A slight moan escaped Cleo's lips as he gripped her breast, pulling her close with his other hand already on her waist, pressing his hardened cock onto her.

"I don't even know your name," she whimpered into the kiss as he dipped his head to kiss a trail from her earlobe to the base of her throat, leaving wet kisses.

"Why, you wanna know what name to moan exactly?" he groaned against her neck which turned her on even more.

Heeseung glanced at her, observing her half-closed eyes, almost rolled to the back of her head. Her eyebrows were knitted in pleasure, and Cleo appeared like a goddess to him. The dim lights of the street only made her look more alluring, and the tent between his legs started to make him even more uncomfortable.

"Do you know how hot you looked the whole night? Especially when you teased me." as he said this her cheeks flushed for a moment.

"My break ends in five minutes," she whispered as he made his way to her lips again, taking both of her hands in his, pressing them above her head.

"More than enough," their bodies pressing into each other as the make-out session took a more intense turn, both hungry for more.

Heeseung released her hands, allowing them to roam freely over his body. Her arms now wrapped around his neck, holding onto it tightly, eager to do more. However, his lips slowly left hers, and heavy breaths escaped from both of them. 

"Angel, you know this won't end here," he tilted his head cockily, taking her small face into his hand, rubbing his thumb gently against her skin.

Cleo was at a loss for words, struggling to grasp what had just happened, she simply stared at him, taking in his beautiful features – his sharp jawline and messy hair that only added to his allure. Despite her momentary speechlessness, Cleo regained her composure, giving him sly smile.

"Don't get too cocky; I'm not that easy to please" she teased.

"I can see that " he chuckled. "Heeseung, by the way," he added, taking her hand into his once again. "Why don't we go back in?"

Nina's POV

(play the song now ☝🏻)

Since Heeseung got with that bartender and left me all alone here, I decided to have some fun on my own. Already five shots deep down, I did not give a damn. I just asked for strong drinks every time, and they served them up just the way I wanted.

Alcohol made me move like different person on the dance floor, I swayed my hips like a stripper in a 2000s club. My hands on my body crawled like a spider, grooving to the beat letting my figure speak for itself. Sure, at some point, my panties might have peeked out from my dress, but honestly, who really cares?

As I lost myself in the rhythm, a pair of hands slid sensually onto my waist, their firm grip drawing me close to a strong chest. Glancing down, I noticed one hand adorned with tattoos and silver rings on long, enticing fingers. Unfamiliar with the man, his hands alone hinted at an undeniable attractiveness.

Unfazed, I kept dancing, sensually moving my ass against him, not bothering to turn around to see his face just enjoying the mysterious connection. As the music throbbed, a low chuckle vibrated against my ears, unveiling his voice.

"I never knew you could dance like that" he murmured, sending shivers down my spine. His hands looked attractive, and his raspy voice had a way of making knees go weak. Maybe it was the drink influencing my thoughts, or perhaps it was just the way things were. I didn't dare to turn around, afraid it might shatter the image I had created in my mind about him.

Throwing my head back, I pressed my body against his, feeling his cock hardening, which filled my drunken ego.

He grunted at my action. "Mm, you're a feisty one." His hands slowly moved from my waist down to my thighs, and I bit my lip at his response. "Who knew," I mumbled to myself, not realizing how his hands slid under the fabric of my dress. With no time to react, he slowly traced his fingers over the strap of my underwear, then lifted it, making my breath hitch for a moment, leaving me frustrated as he kept teasing me. He was a naughty one, but it was alright because I was way worse than him.

"Aren't you getting ahead of yourself?" I tried to assert, but he simply brushed off my words. His hands returned to my waist, making my whole-body tense with his touch. If he kept touching me like that, I don't know what would happen tonight. But then, suddenly, his touch vanished, leaving only the lingering heat of his presence—a tease that disappeared as mysteriously as it appeared, leaving me yearning for more.

My body instinctively turned to catch a glimpse of who he was, but all I could see was his back with broad shoulders. Other than that, couldn't really figure out what he was wearing. He sat next to the group of guys I noticed earlier, his back was facing me and it got harder to see his face.

"Shit," I muttered to myself in disappointment. My legs barely held me in one place, and it just hit me – where was Heeseung all this time? My drunken mind vaguely recalls the last time he went out with some girl; he didn't just leave me here to get his virgin ass laid, right?

Even if he did, good for him; another shot wouldn't hurt anyway. My body staggered through the dancing crowd to reach the bar. As I got close, I crawled onto a chair and laid my elbows on the counter.

"Just...thee...uh," I stammered, struggling to form my sentence.

"Same as before, yeah?" bartender finished my sentence as he grinned. I gave a nod, a smirk breaking on my face. While waiting for my drink, I scanned the place, spotting Heeseung heading my way, but not alone. Looks like he didn't get laid-poor him.

"Poor who?" he chuckled. "Sorry I left you here alone," he said, concern coloring his voice as he already got the message that I was pretty messed up.

"Um... no one!" Damn, did I say that out loud? "And who's this?" My eyes shifted to the girl next to him.

Heeseung opened his mouth, about to reveal her name, when suddenly a voice cut in "Cleo!"

Both Heeseung and I turned in the direction of the voice, and there stood Jungkook with his arms opened for an embrace. His hair was slicked back, and he was wearing a black shirt with a couple of buttons unbuttoned, revealing a white T-shirt and silver chains around his neck. He paired it with some skinny jeans.

"Jungkook," she beamed with excitement as she went up to him, giving him a hug. I looked at Heeseung, and he also gave me a puzzled look. Both of us were confused about why Jungkook was here and how they knew each other.

Were they a thing?

____________

Hope you enjoyed little smut :*

-sinfulkth

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 23.8K 20
Taehyung, a sweet boy with minimalist thinking, runs his own flower shop. He has always loved plants and likes to stay on a calm and colorful side Je...
751K 36.4K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...
10K 975 22
In the captivating world of 'Dangerous Desires' Alpha Jeon Jungkook, the charming Mafia Leader and a CEO navigates love, power and danger with a soft...
35.6K 966 3
everything was going great when you first met jeon jungkook. he was a new light in your life with soft smiles and tinkling laughs; but then you notic...