Fan Service [Chan]

Od DimTheMoon

Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 27

2.1K 58 36
Od DimTheMoon

Chan stayed up with me for hours while I tried to fall asleep. I didn't want him to leave yet, so I rested against him comfortably. We stayed quiet once the other members started going to their bunks.

However comfortable I was, though, I couldn't fall asleep. I became distracted by the sound of his heart and would listen to it speed up whenever I placed my hand against his chest or abs and then slow down when I stayed still for a while.

Eventually, Chan fell asleep before I did. He was leaning against a pillow he'd propped up against the wall as a more comfortable alternative to the bunk's wooden paneling.

I debated whether or not I should go to sleep on the bench. I peeked my head out and the only person awake was Seungmin. Chan would be pissed if I spent the night hanging out with him alone. He seemed specifically annoyed by he and I's friendship.

But I hadn't ever shared a bed with a guy willingly before, and I didn't even know if Chan would want to share with me. So, the decision was made for me. I could deal with pissy Chan tomorrow if it meant not accidentally crossing a boundary.

I slowly hung my legs over the side of the bed and tried to free my arm from the grasp that he had on it. I'd almost gotten out when he woke up and drowsily looked at me and pulled me back to him.

"Stay," he begged before falling back to sleep.

I was still sitting up as I watched him rest. I'd grown accustomed to his light snores and hearing them made me feel even more tired.

I decided that a bunk didn't count as sharing a bed. I opened the curtain so that it would feel a little less bed-like and snuggled into his side. He instinctively wrapped an arm around me and held me close.

—————————————————————————
"Hey, sleepyheads. We're almost there," someone whispered in an attempt to gently wake us up. I opened my eyes and found Felix with his backpack on and a cute smile on his lips as he looked between Chan and me.

Lee Know was behind him. "I was going to bang a spoon against a pot if that didn't work," he let me know before trudging to put the things back in the kitchen, clearly upset that Felix's gentler method had worked.

I turned and saw Chan still fully asleep.

"I've got him," I told Felix, and he headed off to chill on the benches until we arrived.

"Chan," I sang, lightly shaking his shoulder. "Time to wake up."

Chan groaned and grabbed the pillow from behind him to throw over his face. The second he did, he seemed to realize where he was and that it wasn't the benches he'd meant to sleep on.

He threw the pillow down and looked at me apologetically. "I fell asleep," he recollected.

"Yeah, you did," I laughed.

His eyes went wide as he realized his arm was still around me. "Did you sleep here?"

"I tried not to. I didn't know how you'd feel about it," I began, "but when I tried to leave you asked me to stay," I explained.

"And you did? Did you want to?"

I nodded, answering both questions.

"And I missed it?"

I laughed. "It's a bunk. It doesn't count. Besides, we were both sitting. We might as well have been on a couch."

He furrowed his brows at me as if to argue but decided against it. "Are we in Atlanta?"

"Almost."

Chan got up to brush his teeth and threw on a hat to avoid having to do his hair. I brushed my teeth, too, but did my hair as well.

"What do we wear out of the bus?" I asked. I assumed we weren't putting back on our clothes from yesterday.

"This," Chan said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean there won't be many people there anyway, and they know we just traveled all night."

"Okay," I yawned. I hadn't slept a lot.

"Come on," he held my hand. "We can nap in the room."

The bus rolled to a stop, and we all lined up. For the first time, Chan and I weren't on one of the ends of the line but were, instead, in the middle.

There were only a dozen or so people there and Chan walked proudly beside me despite the fact that we both looked like we had quite literally just rolled out of bed. I.N. was in a great mood after having been able to avoid fan service and greeted every fan kindly before joining us in the lobby.

As per usual, they gave us our hotel keys, and we headed upstairs.

"How are you not hungover?" he asked when he remembered how much I drank last night.

I shrugged, "Luck."

The second we got to the room my phone began chiming like crazy. I picked it up and saw that tons of people had sent me pictures from today that had already made their way to Twitter.

"What is it?" Chan walked over and looked over my shoulder. People had noticed that I was wearing his bracelet.

"That's a cute picture of you," he smiled, missing the issue. The comments were horrible. People claiming that I'd stolen it, that I was pushing him to go too fast. Some focused on what I was wearing and were trying to start rumors that I'd been passed around on the bus.

I showed Chan, and he frowned. He pulled out his phone and began doing something. Whatever it was, it seemed important to him.

I scrolled through more comments as he threw his phone onto the bed and came to sit beside me. I got a notification that he'd tagged me in a post.

I looked over at him, and he was smiling proudly. I clicked on the notification.

He's posted our picture from DC which actually looked much cuter than I'd thought considering we'd been running. He'd also taken a photo of my wrist with the bracelet on at some point and added that picture as well as a photo of our two soups in the hotel room.

"I like the view right now," he had captioned the photo set.

The comments under his post were far more generous with most people saying that we looked cute together.

"Don't let the negative comments hurt you. They're just jealous, and we know it's not true."

He kissed my cheek and smiled adorably at me.

I reached my hand to touch along his jaw and he watched me carefully. I slid my hand down to his chest, and his heart was beating as quickly as it had been last night. It was endearing that even though he was so experienced, he was still a little anxious when he looked at me.

"Kiss me," I pleaded.

It was as though he'd waited his whole life to hear those words. He wasted absolutely no time moving towards me and bringing his lips to mine. He brought one hand up to delicately cup my face and used the other to steady himself as he leaned into me.

I teased his lips with my tongue, and he opened for me. His tongue explored my mouth as well, and they danced together harmoniously as I sighed.

I lusted for more.

I swung my leg over his lap so that I could straddle him. Chan moaned as I did so. I took his hand in mine and placed it on my waist so that he'd know the panic attack I had didn't mean anything. I wanted him to touch me. I returned one of my hands to his chest and felt his heart race. With my other hand, I threw his hat across the room and tangled my fingers in his hair.

Chan whined beneath me. For the first time in my life, I wasn't afraid of a man's touch. I felt powerful.

"I want more," I breathed between kisses. Chan paused. His heart was pounding so hard that I worried it would jump out of his chest.

"What do you want?" he gasped as he caught his breath.

I felt butterflies in my stomach from the way he looked at me and watched me with so much care. I took his hand that was on my waist and dragged it upwards across my abdomen until it rested on my chest.

Chan leaned forward and kissed me slower than he had before, deeper. His hand massaged my breast, and I sighed into our kiss. It felt more passionate than others we had shared. I'd never let anyone touch me like this before.

Chan's other hand was still at my waist where I'd put it, and I ran both of my hands up and down his chest. I ached for more, but I wasn't sure how far I should take it.

Chan's slow, sensual kisses were like a drug. With each one I found myself craving thousands.

"More," I sighed. Chan didn't know what that meant for me. So he brought his other hand up to my other breast, but it wasn't enough.

I took that hand and guided it to the hem of my shirt.

"Are you sure?" he asked me.

"Yes," I breathed. His eyes studied mine briefly before lifting the shirt over my head. I was left in just my bra. It wasn't the one I would've chosen for this moment, but it was simple and black. It would do.

His eyes dropped to my chest, and he looked back up at me. "So beautiful," he murmured before he resumed kissing me.

His hands found my chest quite quickly, and I felt it only fair that he also be shirtless. I lifted his shirt up to his abs, and he allowed me to pull it off. He was even more fit than I'd realized. His abs were more defined than I'd ever seen on a real person. His chest was muscular and smooth. I'd seen him in the towel that one time, but being this close was entirely different.

I kissed along his collarbone and up to his neck. "So hot," I whispered into his ear, and I caught his moan with a kiss.

Chan's fingertips explored me. It sent shivers and tingles through every one of my nerve endings. Though I wasn't ready to show him, I was also extremely wet.

His hands ran across my bare back and eventually, he paused on my bra clasp. I felt a little nervous but was feeling brave. I wasn't sure what had happened to make me want him so badly, but I did. I craved more of his touch.

"Take it off," I permitted. He wasted no time undoing it and the straps fell from my shoulders. I instinctively held the cups up and Chan pulled back. I could see that he was worried I'd regretted telling him to remove it. That wasn't the case at all, I'd just gotten in the habit of hiding myself.

But I didn't want to do that anymore.

I dropped my hands and tossed the bra off of the bed. Chan's breathing hitched as he took in my completely exposed body.

His hands cupped my chest and his thumb grazed over my nipple. I gasped and fell into him.

"Like I said," he whispered, "so beautiful."

His lips caught mine again. He put his hands on my back and squeezed me to his chest. The warmth of our connected bodies could have set the sheets on fire.

I bit Chan's lip, and he whined. I felt a twitch beneath me as his erection grew. I became anxious. How far did I want to go?

I didn't have to decide that though because someone knocked repeatedly at the door causing me to jump nervously.

"Go away," Chan ordered as he drove his hand up and down my back to soothe me.

"Chan?" Jeongin asked as he continued to knock.

"I said go away," he repeated as he kissed my neck.

"Chan," Jeongin ignored him, "JYP is here."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

465K 16K 80
Olivia is content with her life. She has a job that pays her bills, even though she absolutely hates it. She gives free dance classes twice a week...
9.8K 429 12
Typical dad Chan (murdering everyone constantly with his shitty dad jokes) Light easygoing mother Minho (except when with his husband Chan) Baby Ch...
190K 9.1K 58
a gang / mafia au The world has been fading for the last years. The rules disappeared and chaos insurged. From the destroyed city, Stray kids are wor...
68K 1.1K 47
Just some short stories about skz. Fluff or angst (a little bit of smut) Irregular updates