Issues

By greenappleinatree

"Does everyone know me as Oscar's sister?" More

Prologue
Season 1: uno
Season 1: dos
Season 1: tres
Season 1: quatro
Season 1: cinco
Season 1: seis
Season 1: siete
Season 1: ocho
Season 1: diez
Season 1: once
Season 1: doce
Season 1: trece
Season 1: catorce
Season 1: quince
Season 1: dieciséis

Season 1: nueve

438 3 0
By greenappleinatree

'What's up with you?' I asked Cesar as he wasn't eating his breakfast. 'You look like shit' I told him as he rubbed the sides of his head.

'I kissed Olivia yesterday' he blurred out. My spoon was halfway in the air with my mouth half open.

'Oh shit'

The whole way to school, Cesar told me about what happened and he doesn't know what to do. Angel joined our walk after a while and was as shocked as I was.

Cesar went into the opposite direction as we entered the school. Monse walked up to us when Angel and I were talking by my locker.

'Hey guys' she smiled at us. Angel tapping my leg as we smiled back at her. 'Can I tell you guys something?' She asked us. Did she know?

'Yeah, anything' we both nodded, stepping closer to her. 'I think I saw my mom yesterday' she said, making my eyebrows shoot up. Angel was a little confused since she didn't really know anything about Monse's mom situation.

'We left a house and I saw her get in with two kids. Then when I got home, I looked at the photos and it is her!' Monse rambled excited. 'That's so good, Monse!' I told her.

'I found her on Facebook, but her account's private. I haven't friended her yet, but I googled her. She's an author!' She smiled big. 'Do you think that's a sign or just coincidence?'

'I'm so excited for you, Monse!' I smiled at her as both Angel and I gave her a hug.

'Oh, I see Cesar. I'll talk to you guys later!' She said before jogging off to my exhausting looking brother.

'Poor thing' Angel sighed as I nod in agreement.

'I heard there's a new guy at school' Angel said as I put my books in my locker. 'I heard he's hot' she wiggled with her eyebrows, making me chuckle.

'Hot like Tommy?' I asked her, laughing as she flipped me off. 'I have no idea what you saw in this guy' I said as we began walking to class.

'I was high' she shrugged her shoulders. 'Plus, he was like the song Emo Boy, but just not emo' she said, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

'What the fuck is Emo Boy?' I asked her. Angel stopped walking and gasped dramatically, making some people roll their eyes as they almost bumped into her.

'You don't know Emo Boy?' She asked me, putting a hand on her chest. 'Why is Tommy like Emo Boy?' I asked her, pulling her with me to keep walking.

'That one verse that goes 'He might not look like he gets bitches, but honey that dick was eleven inches'. That one' she said, making me laugh. 'Didn't expect that from Tommy'

'That's the whole point of the sooooo-' Angel said with her mouth open as we entered the class, stopping in her tracks.

I looked to the direction she was looking at.

Holy shit.

'Hot is an understatement' I told her.

The new guy was gorgeous. He was dark skinned, looked tall, a little beard and his hair had waves.

He was talking with Sophia, who was sitting in MY chair in front of him. Her top lowered where he had the perfect view of her boobs.

'Is this bitch in your chair?' Angel asked as we both looked at them. We didn't have assigned seats, but after a while everyone sits in the seat they always sit.

Angel pulled me with her in their direction. 'Sophia' Angel smiled fake at her, making both their attention turn towards us.

'Since when do you sit here?' Angel asked, Sophia looking us up and down. 'Since I'm talking to Elijah here' she smiled flirtingly at him. I went to look at his reaction, when I realized he was already looking at me, smiling.

'I'm Elijah' he smiled up at me, holding his hand out to me. I smiled back at him and shook his hand. 'Daniela'

Sophia looked at me with a pissed off expression. I let go off Elijah's hand and did a shoo motion with my hand towards Sophia.

She looked at Angel and me with a dead stare, before going back to her seat. 'Stay mad' Angel laughed as we both sat down, Angel sitting in the seat next to me.

'So, Elijah, where are you from' Angel asked him as we both turned towards him. 'I'm from New York' he answered, smiling at us both.

Pretty eyes and a pretty smile. How?

'Why Freeridge?' I asked him confused, making us chuckle. 'My dad went to jail, so I'm staying with my cousin' he told us.

'I'm sorry' I smiled at him, making him shrug. 'Dani's dad is in jail' Angel said, trying to make him feel better about the situation.

I raised my eyebrow at her. 'What? It's a nice ice breaker' she shrugged. 'You guys have something in common already' she winked, making Elijah chuckle.

'So, friends call you Dani?' He asked me, making me nod.  'Angel calls me Dani' I corrected. 'And my brother and his friends' I added, making him chuckle again.

'Do you smoke?' Angel asked him, whispering. 'Who doesn't?' He winked at her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After school, I texted Oscar I had to work on a project with friends, so I was gonna stay a little longer.

Angel, Elijah and I were smoking and laughing the whole time. He's really fun. He was like Angel and me. Angel kept winking at me everything Elijah was talking to me.

After about an hour Oscar texted me he was waiting in the parking lot. Elijah told me he would walk me to the car, but I told him it wouldn't be a great idea. I don't want Oscar to kill him. He did give me his number. To which Angel did kissing motions towards me behind his back.

'Call Cesar' Oscar said as soon as I got in the car. 'Hello to you too' I scoffed, putting on my seatbelt. 'Llamalo, Dani'

I rolled my eyes and took my phone out, calling Cesar. After a few rings, it went straight to voicemail.

'He didn't pick up' I told him. Oscar sighed and clenched his jaw. 'What's going on?' I asked him, growing nervous as he began driving a little faster.

'Nada' he said, clenching the steering wheel. 'Oscar, what the fuck is going on?'

'He had business to do' he said, making me rub the sides of my head. 'It's been two hours and he doesn't respond his phone calls. Enrique got shot'

'Te lo dige! He's too fuckin young to be doing this shit!' I yelled at him. 'Leave it alone, Dani' he sighed

'Something could've happened to him' I told him, growing worried for my little brother.

'I'm gonna go see if he's at the tiny one's house' Oscar said as we made our way to Ruby's house.

Please, Cesar, be at Ruby's.

We pulled up to Ruby's and both jogged out of the car. Before Oscar could knock, Jamal opened the door. Upon seeing Oscar, Jamal gasped loudly with wide eyes and slammed the door shut.

'Are you fuckin kidding me?' I sighed, knocking loudly on the door. 'Jamal! Open the fuckin door!'

Jamal opened the door again, looking at Oscar with wide eyes. 'Someone shot one of the homies' Oscar said. I looked inside and only saw Ruby and Jasmine. No Cesar.

Wait, Jasmine?

'Have you seen Cesar? He ain't answering his phone' Oscar asked Jamal. 'His phone ain't working' Jamal responded nervously, making Oscar and I look at him confused.

Since when is his phone broken? 'Not that anyone broke it or anything. It just died' Jamal rambled. 'Of natural causes' he added. What the fuck.

'If you see him, tell him we're looking for him' I told Jamal, to which he quickly nodded before closing the door.

Oscar and I went to walk towards the car, until we heard police sirens and helicopter noises above us.

Oscar took my arm and pulled us back towards the house, storming inside. 'What's going on?' I asked Oscar as he stood against the door, looking through the peephole.

'This is L.A.P.D. This block is on lockdown' we heard a voice say over a speaker. 'For your safety, remain inside until further advised'

I haven't had a lockdown in years. We had one when I was little. Oscar made Cesar and I stay in his room and moved the tv there.

The police sirens and helicopter noises were really loud. I covered my ears and closed my eyes since I don't like loud, sudden noises anymore. It scares me.

I saw Jamal yell something to Ruby and Jasmine, but they just looked at him confused. The noise finally stopped.

'I said, I can't believe we're stuck in the house with Oscar!' Jamal yelled, Oscar turning his head towards Jamal.

Ruby's mom called, him taking his phone call in the kitchen. Oscar and I went to sit down on the couch, right when Jamal and Jasmine were gonna.

They quickly went to the other side of the couch as we sat down, Oscar rubbing the side of his head.

Jamal sat beside him, looking at him nervously. 'Can I get you anything? Water? Coffee? Tea?' He asked him, making Oscar sigh. 'Personal space' he answered, making me snort.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out, seeing I got a message from both Angel and Elijah. Both asking me if I was safe. I texted Angel first before texting back Elijah.

Me- yeah, I'm safe, staying at a friend's house
       - you?

Elijah- I'm safe, I'm at my cousin house
             - how are you

Me - good, you?

Elijah - I'm good
              - you wanna smoke sometime, just us?

Oh my fuckin god. Is that a date? Did he ask me out on a date? He began typing again.

Elijah - if you're down

Me - yeah I'm down

Elijah - wanna meet tonight after this shit is      over?

Me - don't think I can sneak out that easy tonight with all of this going on
        - tomorrow?

Elijah - you got it, beautiful

'Why you smiling at your phone?' Oscar asked me, trying to look on my phone. 'None of your business, fool' I told him, putting my phone back in my back pocket.

'My parents are stuck, which sucks because they were on Costco run' Ruby said, making me sigh. 'There's no snacks in the house'

'But, if I don't have snacks-' Jamal began panicking. 'Tell me you have snacks in your purse' Jamal practically begged Jasmine.

'Boo, you know I do' she responded, looking through her purse and making Jamal sigh of relief.

Then all of a sudden, a horrible smell came to me. 'Its egg salad, but, it's warm' Jasmine said hesitating. Oscar and I closing our noses as she passed it to Jamal in front of us. 'I'll take it' Jamal whimpered.

He opened the bag and took a bite out of the egg salad sandwich. I gagged, turning my head towards Oscar since Jamal was sitting next to me.

'Why are you eating that?' Ruby asked him, looking disgusted. 'For the greater good' he responded with his mouth full.

Then, another horrible smell came up. 'Is that the sandwich?' Oscar asked, already pissed off.

'No, it's me' Jasmine responded, hesitating. 'I got the egg booty coughs'

'Oh, I swear to god, if you don't go away!' Oscar shouted, making all of us jump as Jasmine quickly ran away to go somewhere else.

'I'm dying' I said, holding my nose closed. 'I swear to god, Jamal, stand further away from me' I said,, giving him a death stare as he quickly walked backwards.

'She went into my room, didn't she?' Ruby whined.

Oscar's phone rang. He took it out of his pants pocket as we both looked at the screen. No Cesar.

'Where can I take this?' Oscar asked Ruby. 'There's no one in the bathroom' Ruby said, pointing towards it.

Oscar got up and answered the phone, me following behind him. He saw me following him and put a hand on the speaker. 'A donde vas?'

'Im coming with you' I stated. I need to know everything. What if something happened to Cesar.

'This is a private conversation' he told me, shooing me away. 'I don't care. If it's about my little brother, then it's my business'

'This is Santo business. No eres Santo' he told me before slamming the door shut in my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
162K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
66.1K 153 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
92.9K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...❤️❤️