Seven brothers

By glaadiatooor

Angelo was kidnapped from his family when he was little, and after living with a man he called "Sir" he was o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14

8

1.4K 53 16
By glaadiatooor

November came, and it had been 3 months since Angelo came home. He had adjusted to the house and his family. Sometimes, he would get so comfortable that he started to do things that he had never done before.

He could laugh freely or say his opinion. He was so comfortable that he told Evan his hair was ugly and didn't get scared. Instead, he laughed, and his brothers laughed too.

After one school day, Angelo came back with a bruise on his eye. Alexander was furious, but Angelo didn't say how it happened. He was angry at something, but his brothers couldn't get what the problem was. When all the brothers got home and tried making Angelo tell what exactly happened but the little boy crossed his arms on his chest and scrunched his eyebrows in anger.

"Angelo, please, tell us what happened. Who did this? Why are you angry?" Alexander begged the little boy to tell him everything. Angelo sighed and said, "One boy from the art club was annoying me. He took my pencils and laughed! And then! Then he ruined my drawing! I got angry so I pushed him and he pushed me back! Then he hit me in the face, but I hit back, too. Now we both have bruises." The little boy was becoming calmer after he pored out his anger. "Good job, little guy! Haha, I hope you hit him hard." Evan laughed, and Elias next to him chuckled.

"Don't listen to him, Angelo. Well, it's right you protected yourself, but it's bad to hit people. And if he took your things, you could just tell the teacher or-" Alexander got cut off by angry Angelo. "I did tell her! And she talked to him but he just kept doing it."

"Do it to him back." Evan said with a smile. "Evan, shut up! We'll find a different way to deal with this situation." Alexander said. Evan rolled his eyes and got up from the couch. "Kay, then I'm leaving. Angy, tho, come find me in the gym if you want. I'll teach you how to throw a punch." Evan said and winked to Angelo. "No, he won't learn how to throw a punch!" Alexander yelled, and Evan again rolled his eyes.

"Taking out anger by hitting people is not right." Dominic almost laughed but got a death stare from Alex. So he smiled and looked away thinking 'says who'.

"Okay, Angelo, if he does it again, don't hit him. Just say it's bad, but if he still doesn't stop, I guess I'll talk to the teachers and his parents. Allright?" Alexander asked. "Kay," Angelo answered with his head low. "I'll go to the garden! Tony said he needed my help." The little boy said enthusiasticly and ran out of the house. "Wait! Let's treat your bruise!" Alexander yelled, chasing after him.

~

The next art class came, and Angelo was waiting for Vlad to do something bad to him. His bully was his seatmate. When Angelo and him first met, he liked the boy, but later, he just kept teasing him for no reason at all.

"Hi Angelo!" Vlad came into the classroom smiling. Angelo turned his head away and acted like he didn't hear his greeting. The teacher gave them their tasks, which was to make something from modeling clay.

Angelo wanted to make flowers, and Vlad informed that he's going to make a car. Everything was going well. Vlad was talking about his daily life, and of course, Angelo listened. In fact, he found it interesting. He had 2 older brothers and a lot that Vlad said Angelo found relatable. How the olders are clingy because they're the youngest or how someone is always fighting.

Suddenly, Vladislav grabbed a piece of Angelo's modeling clay. "Hey! That's mine!" Angelo said. "But I want it." Vlad answered, sticking the clay on his own work. "It's not right to take something that's not yours!" Angelo said, getting angry. "Since I'm older, you should give it to me." Vladislav said. "That's not fair! Give it back!" Angelo said and leaned to grab his piece.

Vlad didn't let him touch it, and they both started fighting. Angelo was really angry, and after a big push, Vald started to fall off a chair, but he grabbed Angelo's jackets' uniform so both of the boys fell.

"Heya!" Someone said, walking up to the boys and taking Angelo by his armpits, pulling him up and putting him on his foot. "Are you okay, little one?" The boy asked. He seemed to be 17 or 18. He was as tall as Evan, his hair was blonde, and he had blue eyes. He seemed really handsome and like a decent and responsible student. "I-I'm okay." Angelo said, giving a glare to Vlad. "I'm sorry for my brother... he's a real troublemaker. What did he do this time?" The boy asked. Angelo was slightly taken aback that this nice boy was Vlads brother.

"He took things from my work." Angelo said. "Vlaaaad, why are you doing that to this sweet boy? Didn't Marat talk to you about bullying others?" He said. "Anyway, we have to go... it's about dad." The handsome boy stood up, pulling his brother from the ground too. "Clean up your place and apologize to this boy. What's your name?" He asked. "I'm Angelo." He said.

"Solovyov? Nice to meet you!" The student said, smiling brightly and giving his hand for Angelo to shake. The younger boy smiled lightly and asked, "How did you know my last name?" Angelo asked, shaking his big hand. "Everyone knows you! And I'm friends with your brother." He said. "Ohh... then what's your name?" Angelo asked. "I'm Renat, but everyone calls me Ren." Ren said.

By that time, Vlad had cleaned up his desk and came up to Angelo. "I'm sorry... for everything. I just wanted you to pay attention to me. Every time I talk, it looks like you're not listening." Vladislav said with his head low because he was embarrassed by this small reason for his bullying. "I'm always listening." Angelo answered. Vlad got lost in Angelo's big eyes and said "You're eyes are so big! Hahaha!" He laughed freely. At first, Angelo thought that's an insult, but Vald continued. "They're so beautiful!" Angelo's eyes became full of happiness. "Thank you!" He said.

~

Time kept going, and Angelo noticed how in school people looked at him a lot and smiled. Some even waved to him, but Angelo didn't know who those people were. Girls greet him and go in "awww" when he answers. Boys mostly smile at him when he has to go to a different classroom or is on the way to the art club. Angelo is confused, but he is happy that students make him feel comfortable.

One day, everyone from elementary school was supposed to watch a theater at the school hall. There were many kids walking with their teachers, and someone bumped into Angelo. He turned around to apologize and make sure the other kid was okay. After he did that, he turned around, but his classmates had already moved away. He couldn't break through the crowd, and soon, he was left alone in the hallway.

He ran to the way they went, but there were 3 different turns, and Angelo didn't see anyone anymore. He got lost.

The boy wandered around the school but he wasn't able to find the right door. He heard some voices around the corner and thought he'll ask for help. When he turned around, he saw 2 teenage boys. Soon tge two pairs of eyes fell on the little boy. "Angelo!" One of them said happily. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He had perfect facial harmony. Angelo thought that this school has so many beautiful people. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

Angelo didn't know what to say and the fact that he knew his name was scary. It felt like everyone in this school knew everything about him. "Did you get lost?" Other boy said. He had lighter brown hair and brown eyes. Angelo nodded. "Where were you going?" He asked. "To-To the hall." Angelo answered.

"Oh, you're quite far away. We can help you get there." The first speaker said. "I'm Ben. The schools president." He said. "And this is my friend James. We're seniors." Angelo nodded his head and said. "Nice to meet you."

On the way to the hall, Angelo decided to ask. "How do you know my name?" Both boys smiled, and Ben said "everyone knows who you are." Angelos' eyes widened. He thought everyone knew what he went through. Maybe they want to make fun of him?

"Your family is so big, and everyone knows Solovyov brothers. And after you returned, it was all over the place that the lost kid has been found. It's good that you're safe now." James said. And it hit Angelo. No one wants to harm him like he thought. They all are happy to see him. "You're literally more famous than I am in this school." Ben said, and both boys laughed.

Soon, they got to the hall. Angelo thanked them, and they said goodbyes to each other. Turns out not everyone has bad intentions.

~

"Okay, boys. Everyone run to get ready!" Alexander yelled right after Elias had left to the music school to get ready for his concert. The brothers ran like crazy dogs to their rooms. Dominic was ironing 5 dress shirts since Angelo was the only one who hadn't pushed it into the closet with his foot but kept it neatly put in place. Dimitry slammed the doors open and ran in. "I got the flowers! Get your asses ready!"

Alexander decided to make a surprise for Elias. All the family will go to his concert. Alex was trying to change, and he started to talk to Elias more. But his younger brother was too mad at him and had no intention to forgive him so easily, so now it was his turn to ignore him. Elias started to talk back and mostly rudely. Alexanders friend Mike, who was Elias's therapist, said it's his pain turning into anger. It's been 2 years, and it's all coming out only now. He went out more. Probably with that boy who they saw at the park.

Alex knew it's stupid to start changing their relationship so late, but he couldn't leave it like that forever.

As the boys were putting on their suits, Angelo and Dimitry were the only ones ready. "It will be my first concert." Angelo said while his uncel was holding him in his lap. "I hope you'll enjoy it." He said. "Is Eli going to play all the time?" The little boy asked. "No, He's going to play like 2 or 3 songs. I don't know the details, but I'm sure he'll be happy to see us all there." Dima said, smiling. "I want to make him happy." Angelo said. "Of course you will! We all will. Do you know how much he loves flowers? He's going to be so happy to get so many of them." Dimitry said, hugging the boy and tickling him with his beard.

"We're leaving after 5 minutes!" Alexander yelled, running down the stairs ready.

~

When they got to the music school there were many cars parked around. Angelo loved cars, and while walking in, he took a look at all of them and asked for all the names of his brothers. Then Evan and Nick started to play a game, calling out every cars name they saw driving their way. Angelo was so interested and amazed by how fast his brothers can say and all the cars' names.

The school was big and with a classic architecture. There were so many people inside, and Angelo was scared to get lost, so he squeezed Alexanders hand tighter. Alex noticed the scared boy and took him into his arms.

Then it took some time for them to find their seats. Dimitry got a program and informed the family that Elias is paying in the second part after the 20-minute break.

Angelo was too small to sit on his own and see the stage, so he was sitting in Alexanders lap and Angelo's seat they used it for all the flowers they got, Elias.

The lights turned off, and Angelo became tense, but soon there was seen a light on stage. Many musicians came and went off the stage. There were kids Angelo's age, too. Classical music was filling the room, and it was truly beautiful.

Although when Angelo turned to look at his brothers Evan and Nick, both of them were sitting in the same position with their hand supporting their heads with their eyes closed. They were probably sleeping. Angelo told Alex that as something to laugh about but Alexanders shook them awake and scolded that that's disrespectful. To which both of the boys rolled their eyes.

The break came, and Dominic and Evan decided to just stay in their seats. The others went outside. Nick went to the bathroom, and Dimitry had found some man to talk to. And Alexander and Angelo took a walk around the school.

They didn't go anywhere far away even though Angelo wanted to see everything, but Alex said they couldn't do that. The older brother took a look at his phone and saw that it's 10 minutes left till the next part. He again asked Angelo if he didn't need to get to the bathroom, and since he didn't have the need, they headed back to their seats.

On the way a woman was walking towards the two and when she realized who she was seeing she happily said "Alexander!"

"Hello, Mrs. Evergreen." Alexander said and leaned in to kiss her cheek. "Oh, you're so grown up! I haven't seen you for so long!" She said. Mrs. Evergreen was the music school principal and a close friend of Solovyov brothers' parents. "Why haven't you been on any of these concerts? Especially the one where Elias plays?" She said really loudly. The woman had a strong voice. "I'm sorry for that... but today, everyone of the family came." Alexander said. "Oh, right! I heard Angelo has been found. Did he stay home?" Mrs. Evergreen asked. "Oh no. He's right here." Alex gestured to his hands, which Angelo was holding.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. You know my eyesight is so bad lately that I can't even understand if I'm seeing my husband or my brother!" The woman said laughing loudly. "How are you enjoying this concert?" She asked Angelo. "I-I like it." He said shyly, hiding into Alexanders tight. "Yeah, the classical music is playing today, beautiful." Alexander added.

"Oh, I know how much you hate classical music, but don't worry, the next part is completely different. In the 1st part, everyone played classic since they're still young, but now, in the 2nd, the olders have picked their own song. Elias, too. I love that boys' performances! He always surprises me, and the way he plays is just so pretty. Do you know what his plans are after graduation? It will be sad to lose such a talent." Mrs. Evergreen said. "I don't know what he wants, but he loves music, I'm sure."

The conversation continued for a bit, but then it was already time to go back to their seats. While they were walking there, someone bumped into Angelo but quickly said sorry and ran to somewhere. But the little boy caught the blond hair. He thought he had seen it somewhere.

After two songs that were performed by 2 boys who played cello, the host of the concert walked on and introduced the next player. "And now. Drowning love. By the piano Elias Solovyov." The woman walked off, and Elias walked on the stage with people applauding.

He sat on the piano chair and just let the music flow. People were taken aback by his performance and the way he plays so freely. The song took people's breaths away, and not long after, he was done. Cheers filled the room, and his brother yelled, "WOOO" while standing up. Elias bowed his head and walked off the stage, smiling even though he didn't know what was the reason for the big chreers.

After the 2nd part was over and all the participants walked on the stage, the brothers started to find a way to get and congratulate Elias. Alex took Angelo into his arms and with the other holding on of the bouquets. But soon everyone walked off the stage, so now they had to get to the backstage.

Brothers held hands in a row so they didn't get lost in the big crowd of people. Dimitry was leading everyone, and soon, they got to the backstage. But they couldn't see Elias. They asked around, but no one knew where he is. Alex thought the surprise failed.

What if he already left since there is no one who would be waiting for him? Seeing other kids getting flowers and hugs from their parents made Alex feel awful because after every concert, Elias had to watch it all happen while he had no one.

"There he is!" Dominic said and ran to Elias, who was already holding a bouquet. When all the brothers were close enough for Elias to notice, his eyes widened in sock.

When Alex put Angelo down and hugged Elias first, he smiled. And suddenly, tears were dripping from his eyes. "I'm sorry I never came to see your concerts, but you truly play amazingly. I'm so proud of you, Eli." Alexander said, and Elias started crying harder, hiding his face in his brothers chest. "Ohhh, Alex! You made the boy cry! Give him to me!" Dimitry said and pulled sniffing Elias off of Alex.

"I'm just so happy." Elias said, wiping away his tears. "Awww," his brothers said, and all went up to him hugging. "You're amazing, Eli!" Evan said, hugging his brother tightly, and Elias kept receiving compliments, hugs, and kises that made his heart full of happiness.

Elias arms were full of flowers, which made him happier even more. Mrs. Evergreen walked up and offered to take a photo of them all together.

When everyone got home, Elias put all of his flowers in every vase he could find in the house. Angelo helped him cut off some flower ends and put them in.

Dominic had baked a cake to kind of celebrate Elias performance. While the family was eating, Uncle Dima said.

"We're going to a ball next week."

---

Today you got a boring chapter! I'm sorry it's hard for me to write lately
:(

-z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828K 20.6K 65
The family's mother seemingly ran away 8 months before the triplets were born. Though their family missed her after searching for a year they gave up...
379K 8.8K 24
She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's house more than his own foster parents'...
1.3M 30.7K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...
2.3M 57.9K 35
6 older overprotective brothers. No parents. First year of high school that more than half her brothers go to. What can go wrong? Especially when sh...