The Misadventures of Goki-Kak...

By BrolySuper

She didn't know how or why, but she had ended up in these wastelands and alien to flora... Also, that the air... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Part 1)

Chapter 6

42 3 1
By BrolySuper

Disclaimer: I do not own the "DBZ-DBS" anime/manga or "Fallout 3" and the other games in the saga; and the only thing I own is this alternate/parallel story that I wrote for fun.

The Misadventures of Goki-Kakaroko

Chapter 6: Greenish

"Speaking"

"Thinking"

"KameHameHa!" Attacks / Skills / Ki / Techniques

Reading / News / Intercoms

____________________________________________________________

Both Bryan and David watched in amazement and disbelief as a certain woman with exotic black hair spiked in a palm tree shape ate large quantities of chunks of ant meat at an incredible speed.

"... Then ... Did you disarm ... a bomb ... that can destroy ... a city?" asked Goki with a mouth full of fire ant meat; no doubt such meat is exquisite cooked on the flame and with the seasonings that the owner of the house had put on it made it perfect to taste.

The blond-haired young man shook his head to get out of his state; and hearing his guest's question helped in the process, so he decided to answer.

The boy, on the other hand, watched both the Saiyan woman (because he innocently wondered how he could fit so much food in his savior's stomach) and the Lone Wanderer just as fascinated and curious.

"Um ... Yes, the Sheriff asked me if I could try to defuse the bomb that was threatening to explode at any moment; and since I have knowledge with explosives I accepted", explained David with his eyes lost in the events of a few days ago; since the memories of everything that had happened to him in Vault 101 were still fresh, up to the present time.

The black eyes of the striking orange and blue woman lit up when she heard the Lone Wanderer's answer, so she decided to tell him something about it; and in the process she stopped eating for a few seconds.

"Wow..." murmured Goki in amazement; as he remembered the huge bomb that was right in the center of Megaton. "That's amazing and kind of you, David!" she complimented with a smile, while at the same time giving him the sign of love and peace; to then go back to devouring the ant meat like there was no tomorrow.

The blue-eyed young man felt the blood rush to his face turning it a striking shade of red, as he could not prevent such a reaction when a woman as sweet and attractive as Goki said such compliments to him.

"Miss Goki is right, Mr. David. You're kind of a hero!" opined Bryan aloud, while at the same time his imagination led him to think of both David and Goki saving people all over Capital Wasteland from hundreds of Supermutants and deathclaws; no doubt that would be amazing.

The blond had immediately wiped that silly grin from his lips upon hearing the boy's words.

"No, I'm not a hero ... I'm just a person who did the good deed of the day," David corrected the boy with a small forced smile; as memories flashed through his mind of his escape from Vault 101, and on the things, he did to survive.

The black-haired woman with palm-shaped spiky hair did not hear the interaction the boy had with the blue-eyed young man because she was concentrating on her meal; where she finished eating the fire ants and then moved on to the mutarachas ... For a moment her mind divulged in memories of her childhood when she hunted wild animals in the forest.

"Oh..." muttered Bryan with a hint of disappointment, but he quickly put that aside once he fixed his gaze on his savior again. "How are you so strong, Miss Goki!" he asked the Z Fighters member excitedly.

The woman with eyes as dark as coal stopped eating when she heard the boy's question; even the Lone Wanderer, who was lost in thought stopped doing that; and instead paid close attention to the answer his guest would give.

"Well, I train very hard every day," Goki replied with a small shy smile; once he put down a half-eaten grilled mutaracha on his plate, and followed by flexing his arms to show off his slightly marked muscles.

Again, this caused David's mouth to drop open, because again unconsciously the exotic woman in orange with blue clothing left much of the ample cleavage in his view; but this time his attention was also drawn to the latter's muscles because they are undoubtedly striking on a woman.

Meanwhile, the boy seemed to be mesmerized by what his savior was doing because she reminded him of a comic book heroine; although he wasn't quite sure of the name of a certain heroine with superhuman strength.

"That's awesome, Miss Goki! She's like a comic book superheroine!" exclaimed Bryan with a very happy gleam reflected in his light blue eyes, as he innocently imagined that his savior not only has super strength; but she could fly! ... Oh, boy, if only you knew what Goki is capable of; it's quite possible that everyone would be amazed.

The Saiyan woman smiled sweetly to the boy who saw her as a superhero ... Even though she wasn't quite one because she remembered to perfection having killed several villains in the past who attacked her home.

After this, the three of them ate in silence for about five minutes; until suddenly the woman with eyes as dark as coal rose from the table with her empty plate in her hands.

"Thank you for the food, David," thanked Goki with a very happy tone; to the Lone Wanderer who again blushed, as the latter had been in charge of cooking the delicious and exotic meal. "I'm going to take my plate to the-"

"Don't worry, Mademoiselle Goki. I'll take care of cleaning the dirty dishes."

The Saiyan woman flinched the moment her plate was taken from her hands by the robot; hovering a metro off the ground in front of her, as it unconsciously reminded her of the old Red Patrol robots that annoyed her as a child.

"Thank you, Wadsworth," David thanked the robot butler in a French accent.

The robot identified as 'Wadsworth' ignored the nervous expression of the woman in striking orange with blue clothing; and instead moved closer to the table where there were more dirty dishes.

"It's my job, Mr. David," he assured rather pleased with his duty at the home of the former inhabitant of Vault 101; while at the same time taking the dirty dishes to the small kitchen to clean them.

The light blue-eyed boy had finished his meal; and now he was eager to go out and play, so he immediately got up from his chair, startling the Lone Wanderer and the Z Fighters member a bit.

"I'm going out to play for a while!" announced Bryan in a loud voice; only to have him run out the door.

The blond blinked at the Grayditch boy's words, but his confusion quickly changed to a worried expression as Megaton was still dangerous and more so for the orphan.

"... But-"

"Have fun, Bryan!" said Goki loudly interrupting the Lone Wanderer; while at the same time enthusiastically waving at him with his right hand.

The boy smiled at the words of his heroine; no doubt she is a very good and pure-hearted person ... Although he put that aside the moment, he opened the door to go outside.

"Of course!" promised Bryan with a very happy tone; and in passing he returned the greeting from his position and then left to find new friends.

Once the boy went to play outside with the children of Megaton, the blond-haired young man turned his gaze to the woman with striking black eyes; waiting for an explanation from the latter.

"Bryan should distract himself a little after the death of his father... Let him play for a while", advised Goki with a sad tone to the owner of the house; while his gaze never left the door where a certain boy with blue eyes had gone.

The blue-eyed young man formed a grimace as he remembered that little great detail, for he had temporarily forgotten that Bryan's father was dead.

"I understand..." whispered David rather embarrassed; at the moment he fixed his gaze on his hands calloused by the work he has done since he was a teenager. "Take my bed to sleep in tonight," he offered with a friendly tone; once he removed his gaze from his hands and directed it towards the beautiful woman in front of him.

The black-haired woman with palm tree-shaped spiky hair who had been staring at the door through which Bryan had exited; stopped doing so upon hearing that last comment from the Lone Wanderer, and her face reflected obvious surprise.

"Oh... That's very kind of you, David," said Goki with a sweet smile; which consequently accelerated the heart rate of the former inhabitant of Vault 101. "But, where will you and Bryan sleep?" she asked with a touch of concern in her tone of voice, as she had only seen that in this house there is only one room; and she obviously would not allow them to sleep on the floor for leaving him the bed.

The blue-eyed young man stood up from his chair with a 'mysterious aura' surrounding him; which undoubtedly caught the Saiyan woman's attention because she followed him with her gaze to where he was heading.

"Don't worry about it, Goki," David reassured with a small smile; to which he then unfolded a bed of sorts from the metal wall. "Bryan has this fold-out bed and I have this comfortable armchair," he explained with a hint of amusement as the woman in the exotic orange and blue dress had gawked at the moment he revealed the fold-out bed; which he bought a couple of days ago from a dealer named 'Crazy' Wolfgang.

The black-haired woman with spiky black hair in the shape of a palm tree had been fascinated by the green fold-out bed ... That particular color made her shudder unconsciously, as that particular aura color belonged to a certain Legendary Saiyan who fought New Vegeta.

"I understand," said Goki with a friendly smile; then he headed for the stairs leading to the master's room. "Well, I'm going to take a bath before going to sleep. See you tomorrow, David," she greeted with an amused tone; seeing the dazed look on the blond's face as he walked up the stairs.

The Lone Wanderer nodded dumbly, while his gaze was fixed on that big, firm ass ... Wait! She said take a shower? What was she going to take a shower with?! The shower wasn't available ... She doesn't even have a bathroom let alone a shower!

"Wait, Goki! I don't have a shower in my-"

"Don't worry, David. I'll manage," Goki's voice reassured the former inhabitant of Vault 101; who had stopped at the top of the stairs.

The blue-eyed young man stood frozen in place with his mouth open because he didn't understand how or with what his guest was going to bathe, but in the end, he decided not to push too hard.

"Is it ... Well?" accepted David half-heartedly because he was not quite sure how to take that statement ... For a moment he was tempted to go up to the room where his guest was staying to spy on her for a bit, but wisely decided not to do that; because he didn't want to die so from a punch from an angry woman who has superhuman strength.

Meanwhile, our dear protagonist had already taken off the orange part of her Gi keeping the blue part (which serves as a bra for her huge tits) and her white panties.

"How strange... I'm almost sure I felt something..." muttered Goki with a frown; at the moment he lowered his gaze to his flat and slightly marked belly... She even used her right hand to touch said place with obvious curiosity.

Although he quickly shrugged his shoulders; ignoring what he had felt seconds before and instead decided to continue with the idea of bathing, so he took out some towels and wet them with warm water (which he had heated with his Ki) to then begin to pass them over his stomach with the intention of removing the dirt he brought from the Metro Marigold; and then continue with other parts of his body.

____________________________________________________________

The Other Day

It had been a little over a day since our beloved protagonist arrived in this strange parallel world hit by a fierce nuclear war exactly 200 years ago, but leaving that aside both the Saiyan woman and the Lone Wanderer left the house at exactly 09:30 a.m.

"So... What do we do now, David?" asked Goki with a curious tone, since this time it would be just him blond and her on this new adventure because Bryan had stayed behind to guard the house along with Wadsworth from unwanted intruders; but also, with the intention of keeping him safe from the horrors of the Capital Wasteland.

The blue-eyed young man was a step or two ahead to guide his adventurous companion to the place where they would be going today ... Although to be honest he was not very enthusiastic about going there.

"We are going to visit a woman named Moira Brown. I have to explain to her what happened at the Super-Duper Mart; and see how I can make it up to her for failing her on a job I promised to do ... Although I'm not sure how she'll take it..." answered David almost in a whisper those last words because surely the owner of Craterside Warehouse would bombard him with hundreds of questions.

The black-haired woman with spiky black hair in the shape of a palm tree tilted her head to the side showing her confusion, as she had no idea what the former inhabitant of vault 101 was talking about ... But she was brought out of her state because she felt dozens of eyes on her, so she stopped on the stairs right next to Megaton's clinic; then she looked at the spectators who were watching her with their mouths agape.

"H-Hello, good morning, everyone..." greeted Goki rather shyly to the people who were slowly surrounding her; among them was the Sheriff of Megaton, who seemed to be completely mesmerized in the woman in exotic orange with blue clothing.

The Lone Wanderer turned around quickly at the lack of response from his companion of adventures; and was very surprised to see that both men and women surrounded the latter, where they began to say many things at an alarming rate, such as:

You are very beautiful! Please be my wife! May I touch your breasts? Are you a Goddess?

Anyone who saw Goki would only see that she was about to faint at the attention she was receiving from the small crowd, but hearing all those comments and questions embarrassed her so much that her face looked like a ripe tomato; besides she didn't know what to do or say to escape from this situation.

"Already, ladies and gentlemen leave Goki alone," David interjected through the crowd; until he reached the 'defenseless' woman in striking orange with blue clothing, who were glazed over. "We both have to go on a very important mission," he explained to the people who were angry to hear the hero of Megaton; that he was 'leaving' the most beautiful woman in Capital Wasteland all to himself, and this obviously made them very jealous.

Reluctantly (but at all times smiling at the beautiful voluptuous-bodied woman) they walked away from the Saiyan woman to continue with their morning chores in Megaton, but that's not to say they wouldn't try to get close again when the latter returned from that supposed 'mission' the former Vault dweller 101 had told them about.

Reluctantly (but at all times smiling at the beautiful voluptuous-bodied woman) they walked away from the Saiyan woman to continue with their morning chores in Megaton, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't try again to get closer when the latter returned from that so-called 'mission'; which the former Vault dweller 101 had told them.

"Thank you, David..." murmured Goki a sincere thank you to the Lone Wanderer; once most of the people who had cornered her against the staircase railing had moved far enough away from her position.

The blue-eyed young man smiled with some amusement at how meek (calm) the woman in exotic orange with blue clothing had been rendered by the events of seconds ago.

"Whatever you need, Goki," David said in a reassuring tone; while Goki smiled slightly at the words of the former inhabitant of Vault 101.

After this, they both climbed the stairs made of recycled metals; until at the end they reached a large house literally made of airplane parts and there was even the front of one on top of the house, and on the side was written 'Craterside Supply'.

In the end with a tired sigh from David, both decided to open the recycled metal door (which squeaked a little) and entered the store to talk to the owner of the place; where almost instantly they found (on the left side leaning against a wall) a somewhat creepy guy with a look of few friends, and not far from him was also a woman between 25 and 30 years sweeping the mess of a possible failed experiment with chemicals because there was a strange and very particular smell ... It was so strong that even the Saiyan woman wrinkled her nose in disgust, and this was because the latter has a more sensitive sense of smell than humans.

"Good morning, Moira," David greeted the self-appointed mad scientist with a friendly tone.

The red-haired, green-eyed woman known as 'Moira Brown' stopped cleaning when she heard the voice of a certain former inhabitant of Vault 101.

"My favorite helper is back!" she exclaimed with a big smile; at the moment she left her broom against a nearby wall, but when she saw another person enter her tent, she was left with her mouth open because she recognized her instantly because all over Megaton, they were talking about her.

David shuddered at the 'demon' woman who put him through so much pain with her survival tests for a damn book... But he agreed to do it because he needed the bottle caps.

Meanwhile, Goki smiled with amusement at the redhead's positive personality that reminded him a bit of Bulma and yet not; no doubt that was interesting.

"Hey! You must be that Goki that all Megaton talks about, right?" deduced Moira with a big smile; the moment she saw the woman standing behind the Lone Wanderer ... The latter formed a grimace as she saw that she could do nothing to help her fellow adventurer from the impending onslaught of questions from the eccentric redhead.

The black-haired woman with palm-tipped black hair took two steps until she stood in front of the former inhabitant of Vault 101; and then nodded her head at the question of the green-eyed woman, who began to slowly approach her position ... Goki was always oblivious to the human's unknown intentions.

"Mmmm..." said Moira to herself with an analyzing look because she carefully observed the woman's huge tits along with the rest of the voluptuous body; and next she reached the latter's back where she could appreciate the latter's ass. "Big and firm," she murmured with an amused glint in her green eyes.

All the time, Goki was following with his eyes this strange woman called 'Moira'; wondering why he was looking at her in such a peculiar way ... Until suddenly she squealed with surprise and pleasure when suddenly the green-eyed woman used her hands to firmly and gently grab her breasts, where she squeezed them quite enthusiastically.

(Ignore the guy behind Goki and imagine he is Moira xD)

"You do have very large and soft breasts..." whispered Moira in the ear of the young woman in exotic orange with blue clothing, who shuddered at her attacker's tone of voice; and of course, her 'magical' touches on her tits.

David and the Mercenary (who was taking care of a certain redhead) watched with their mouths wide open what was happening just two meters from their positions, they were even about to get an erection from the scene; which they quickly covered with their hands.

"Bro~ly..." said Goki between moans of pleasure the name of a certain Legendary Super Saiyan.

Those present froze at the cute moan of the woman with exotic black hair spiked in the shape of a palm tree, but Moira recovered quickly and continued to attack with her magic hands the tits of her immobilized prey; who again began to squeal and writhe with pleasure.

"Moira. Leave Goki alone," David ordered with a serious tone; once he recovered and saw that it was enough torture for the poor woman with striking dark eyes like carbon.

The redhead turned a deaf ear for a few more seconds, but in the end, she reluctantly let go of the Saiyan woman's oversized tits; and the Saiyan woman the moment they released her breasts quickly moved away from the human to hide behind the Lone Wanderer ... All the while Goki had been left panting because it had all been very, very intense.

"... You're no fun, David. I just wanted to check if they were fake," Moira said with a pout and arms folded; but she never wiped that triumphant smile from her lips upon discovering firsthand (literally) that a certain woman's huge tits are 100% natural.

The blond shook his head at the peculiar attitude, which the green-eyed woman revealed today ... Although deep down, he certainly hoped that such an event would happen again in the near future because it was very nice to see; and he would love for it to happen again.

"Well, let's start over. I'm Moira Brown, and I'm in charge of the Craterside warehouse; but, mostly, I'm in charge of a little tinkering and research," she introduced herself normally to the woman with black hair spiked in the shape of a palm tree; while at the same time extending her right hand for the latter to shake, or at least that was the idea.

In response, the Saiyan woman took a step backward crossing her arms over her huge breasts in a protective and defensive manner in the face of a possible further attack from the perverted human.

Meanwhile, the Lone Wanderer, seeing that Goki was not going to answer anything, decided to intervene to help the latter so that something strange would not happen again like seconds before.

"Moira..." said David the name of the green-eyed woman; who immediately took her gaze off Goki to immediately focus it on her favorite assistant. "... There was a problem at the Super-Duper Mart; that prevented me from getting the food and medicines", he revealed with an expression between serious and embarrassed because he felt guilty for not being able to finish his mission properly.

The Saiyan woman lifted her gaze from the ground when she heard those last words of the blond because now, she remembered perfectly about that place plagued by certain bad people.

"Problem? What problem?" asked Moira with a touch of concern, as she hoped that her favorite aide or the beautiful woman with the voluptuous body had not been injured by the dangers of the Capital Wasteland.

The blond gave a small sidelong glance to the woman with striking dark eyes like coal, as the latter seemed fearful that he would reveal the truth; but he surprised her when he gave her an amused and reassuring wink.

"Looters." It was David's only and curt reply; which was actually a half-truth because he wasn't sure how Moira would react if he told her the whole truth.

Goki gaped at the one word the Lone Wanderer said in response to the green-eyed woman (who blinked several times at her favorite assistant's response), and wondered why the blond had lied for her.

"Oh. That's a shame ... Well, I guess I'll just have to write down the danger of looking for food and medicine in places like these," Moira said to herself with a thoughtful expression; as she hadn't expected those people to be so close to Megaton. "Anyway, it doesn't matter. I already negotiated a good shipment of food on my own. Here's some. Eventually, the taste gets tiring," she stated with an amused tone as she saw that she had gotten the attention of the woman with exotic black hair spiked in the shape of a palm tree.

The blue-eyed young man was surprised the moment the owner of the Craterside Warehouse offered him a Brahmin leather bag containing several pre-war food packages.

"Um ... Thank you, Moira," David said in a somewhat confused tone; as he was sure he didn't deserve it because he hadn't completed his mission to find food and medicine.

Goki looked at the leather bag full of food with a touch of astonishment, but his nose picked up that the food had a somewhat rancid aroma; and this caused him to form a somewhat disgusted grimace.

"It's a gift for the trouble you took to go all the way to that dangerous place," Moira clarified as she saw the clearly confused expression of her favorite helper. "Oh, and take this! It's an ancient food sanitizer. Take it with you and it will automatically make the food and drink taste ... better," she explained without much conviction at the end of her words; but her positivity was never put aside by her.

This time the blond was dumbfounded when the self-appointed scientist handed him the device because he was certainly not expecting an extra gift.

Meanwhile, Goki just stared in confusion at that strange ancient device because it was the first time, he had seen one; and he did not remember if Bulma had ever mentioned anything like it to him.

"I don't know what to say..." admitted David with his gaze fixed on his hands; which held the ancient food sanitizer.

The red-haired woman let out an amused laugh at the slightly embarrassed expression of the former inhabitant of Vault 101.

"A simple thank you is enough, but since we finished the first chapter of this guide, we can start on the next one," Moira offered with a smile as she saw the slightly startled look on her favorite assistant's face.

The Lone Wanderer shuddered at what might come in the next chapter of the survival guide, but in the end let out a defeated sigh; and decided to agree to do the job.

"Good... I'm ready to continue with the next chapter; besides this time, I have extra help", David revealed that last with a wide smile because he knew perfectly well that as long as he had Goki on his side he would never be hurt or killed by possible enemies.

Both women looked expectantly at the blue-eyed young man, as the latter's statement undoubtedly surprised them.

"Perfect!" exclaimed Moira with obvious happiness at the positive response of her favorite assistant, but she was also surprised; and somewhat jealous that the woman with huge breasts was accompanying him on this mission. "I need you both to investigate how to travel through a minefield in a town called Minefield," she revealed with a small smile; as she began to look for some papers, where the little information she has about said town was written.

The blond knew perfectly well that it was a bad idea to keep helping a certain redhead with this survival guide; and this going into a minefield made it very clear.

Meanwhile, Goki just tilted her head to the side in confusion because the name of the town was too strange for her.

"What do you know about this 'Minefield'?" asked David with a serious tone, as he needed more information about this dangerous place where they would enter to see or look for something ... The question was: What? Just thinking about it caused him to shudder.

The Saiyan woman nodded her head at the question of one of the people she might consider a friend (the other being Bryan) because perhaps in this town called Minefield there are other exotic animals or insects that she might enjoy over a delicious meal.

"Well, I've heard stories about it being a ghost town full of land mines. The merchants decided to name it Minefield," Moira explained to the duo a bit of the history she knew about the merchants who came to Megaton to sell their wares and told of their adventures throughout the Capital Wasteland.

The blue-eyed young man nodded his head at that brief, but interesting explanation from his temporary boss.

Meanwhile, Goki was a little more encouraged to hear that in that abandoned village there were ghosts because maybe these would be 'strong' and 'good' opponents for her.

"It looks like the place where campaign plays are held!" opined Moira at the confused look of her favorite aide and the woman with exotic black hair spiked in the shape of a palm tree; so she immediately shook her head and decided to explain herself better. "Go into Minefield, come back and tell me all about it ... Ah, yes, I almost forgot, and could you bring me a land mine or two for my studies?" she asked with her hands clasped close to her chest; and at the same time, she formed her most charming smile to captivate her favorite assistant.

David nodded his head slowly (not paying much attention to that gesture from the redhead) because he wasn't too sure about going after hearing that request from the owner of Craterside Supply, but maybe it might be worth it as long as there were no enemies near their positions when it came time to enter Minefield.

"Oh, and don't worry. No one goes there because they say it's a ghost town. And since ghosts don't exist; you can focus on the land mines and maybe explore a bit," Moira advised; and in passing reassured the duo, but her words were more directed at the former Vault dweller 101 because she saw a trace of fear in the latter.

Both the Lone Wanderer and the Saiyan woman looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds; and at the end they nodded their heads in a way to give each other to understand that they accepted the mad scientist's job.

"Roger that, Moira ... See you in a couple of days," David greeted with a small sigh as he turned around meeting again the watchful gaze of the woman with black spiky black hair in the shape of a palm tree. "Come on, Goki. There's a long way to go," he said with a small smile; which was not unnoticed by the Craterside Warehouse owner because her smile faded slightly a bit.

The lower-class Saiyan woman nodded her head at the words of the former inhabitant of Vault 101; after that they both opened the door of the green-eyed woman's tent, through which they quickly exited the tent.

"Be careful!" shouted Moira to the striking duo with a real touch of worry, for in Capital Wasteland there are too many dangers (One worse than the other) and she didn't know if they could make it back in one piece or even alive ... Oh, Moira, Moira; if only you knew it was Goki you wouldn't really think about such things.

The russet-haired scientist averted her gaze from the door with a sigh; then focused it on her hired guardian who hadn't moved at all times since the conversation ... But she quickly rolled her eyes at what she saw.

"She's already gone, pervert," said Moria with a tone between amused and 'serious'; seeing how her personal bodyguard turned a striking shade of red upon hearing her boss.

The mercenary immediately averted his gaze to anywhere else; other than Moira because the latter was laughing out loud to the point of clutching her stomach.

____________________________________________________________

A Few Minutes Later

Once both the Lone Wanderer and the Saiyan woman left Craterside Supply; and quickly crossed the road to the exit of Megaton (because they did not want to run into a new crowd that would surround a certain red-haired woman) to finally be outside the settlement.

"Forgive Moira ... She's like that with everyone," muttered David rather embarrassed; for he never expected his temporary boss to act that way with his partner in crime.

The black-haired woman with palm-shaped spiky hair came out of her thoughts; which were about what else interesting and exotic thing she could eat in this new world, since she is hungry again ... But she had to come out of her thoughts when she heard the comment of the blue-eyed young man.

"Easy, David ... You don't have to apologize," Goki shook his head at the Lone Wanderer's words. "Moira only surprised me because she reminds me a bit of my friend Bulma," she said with an amused giggle; remembering a certain blue-haired scientist attacking her huge breasts every chance she got because according to the latter her boobs had gotten too big, and made her look like a board next to her.

The blond-haired young man let out a quiet sigh at the words of the woman in striking orange and blue clothing, but that name she said; certainly, caught his attention.

"Bulma?" asked David with a curious tone because so far, he knew very little about the Saiyan woman.

The woman with eyes as dark as coal nodded her head with a touch of nostalgia; and she wondered what the scientist was doing at this moment ... Would she be with little Trunks? Or would she be inventing something new and revolutionary again?

"Yes, she's a good friend I've known since I was 12 years old, and her house is huge!" exclaimed Goki that last with much enthusiasm, while at the same time raising her arms above her head; causing her huge breasts to jiggle sharply at the blue part of her Gi.

For the first time since meeting his adventurous companion, the Lone Wanderer did not look at the latter's huge tits; for instead he let out an amused chuckle followed by a shake of his head because for an instant his mind 'traveled' to a distant memory of his childhood with Amata ... Her only true friend and former love interest.

"By the way, David..." said Goki the name of a certain blue-eyed young man; who put aside his laughter to pay attention to his adventuring companion. "Where is this place called Minafiold?" she asked with her gaze on the desolate Capital Wasteland because such a place is huge, and surely there were many places out there that they could investigate in the near future; they could even help hundreds of thousands of people from the dangers of this hostile world.

The blond shook his head again at the funny slurred pronunciation of the young in exotic orange with blue clothing.

"Minefield," corrected David with a tone somewhere between amused and mocking; the moment he saw the dumbfounded expression of his fellow adventurer.

The Saiyan woman pouted a little 'annoyed' pout that she directed at the young man crossly for being corrected, but immediately forgot about it.

"That... Where is it?" asked Goki with a frown; while, the former inhabitant of Vault 101 immediately stopped laughing for fear of retaliation from the strongest woman in the world.

All this happened before the attentive and amazed eyes of Goki; who once again was captivated by that particular green color that brought back several memories of his temporary stay in New Vegeta.

"Let's see..." David paused slightly as he selected the map of the Capital Wasteland on his Pip-Boy 3000, until he finally located said settlement and marked it so as not to lose sight of it. "To the north," he pointed with his right hand to a specific location.

The Saiyan woman averted her gaze from the handheld laptop to where the blue-eyed young man was pointing finding only more wasteland in the distance; perhaps that place called 'Minefield' would be behind that river she saw a couple of kilometers from her position, though she suddenly came up with something to shorten the walk to practically a couple of minutes.

"We can fly," Goki offered with a thoughtful expression; for no doubt a trip on foot would take too long, and in the process, they ran the risk of running into more of those looters or even some dangerous animal.

The moment the blond heard those words from the woman in a striking orange and blue dress, he took his eyes off his Pip-Boy 3000 with a speed that he could have sworn it must have looked like a robot because he suddenly remembered that he had seen the latter levitating out of the Super-Duper Mart after the explosion that destroyed part of the place.

"That's an excellent idea, Goki!" exclaimed David in true amazement; immediately realizing the possibilities in the face of such skill from his adventure partner.

The black-haired woman with palm-tipped black hair smiled in amusement at the former Vault dweller's enthusiasm 101 because she certainly loved being able to help.

"Then, let's go!" said Goki in a loud voice; so that he then reached out his right hand to grab the arm of the Lone Wanderer ... But the latter in one swift and surprising movement pulled away; to the frowning and confused frown of the Saiyan woman.

The blue-eyed young man took a couple of steps back, waving his hands in denial, while an expression of horror formed on his face.

"W-Wait a minute, I'm not yet-"

David didn't even have time to finish his sentence because his partner of adventures grabbed him firmly by the left arm; and then they flew off at great speed in Minefield's direction, although the blond's screams (more like screams xD) could be heard for several seconds; until they vanished into thin air.

"Unbelievable..." muttered Stockholm dumbfounded; at the event that had occurred right under his nose a moment ago. "...Should I give this information to Moriarty for the badges I owe him or turn a blind eye?" he asked to himself in clear conflict.

Unbeknownst to anyone, an Enclave Ojobot observed and filmed all the movements of the peculiar woman of exotic and striking orange and blue clothing; until the astonishing moment when she shot into the sky with the young former resident of Vault 101 ... In the end the floating machine decided to turn around to leave at high speed towards Raven Rock, and take the valuable information to President Eden.

____________________________________________________________

End of Chapter Six

____________________________________________________________

The chapter has 6300 words.

____________________________________________________________

Uploaded: 01/20/24

Updated (Corrected): ?/?/?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.6K 30
(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once humans, not the man eating creatures you k...
24.8K 769 18
Raised in a warm environment to two heroes, (Y/N) flourished amidst the warm cocoon of their love. The path to becoming a hero seemed like a natural...
8.5K 284 21
A story of star-crossed lovers couldn’t be more cryptic. When two gods Monaxia and Ari’el are captured by mad scientists bent on discovering the Secr...
48.2K 677 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...