COTE: REACTION

By MrKiyotakaAyanokouji

guys help me how to do the chapter with picture so I can make a picture so you can message me in the conversa... More

A/N
hello guys
info about reaction
Prologue
Question
I'm back

Horikita Suzune

2.2K 57 99
By MrKiyotakaAyanokouji

sorry guys kong natagalan ako mag update please enjoy the chapter

Sorry I'm sorry there is no bold

Shu explained to me how all this would work, and in an instant, all the people he mentioned appeared in a large room, full of chairs and a giant screen, even though he was a deity, it's incredible that he did all this in an instant.

Ike: EEHH? What happened? A moment ago I was in my room.

Sudo: Hey Kanji, lower your voice, you look pathetic, shouting for no reason.

Random Guy: What the hell? Suddenly I appeared here

Shu: All of you, sit in the place where you were placed and listen carefully to the instructions, I guarantee that what happens next will be worth it.

Many students filed their complaints, but Rin, with the help of the teachers, managed to calm the crowd and everyone sat where they had been placed, it seems that we were placed near people we are related to in some way. On my right side is Kei, behind is the Ayanokoji group, and in front are... Ryuen and Sakayanagi? What a way to locate people. By the way, Horikita was in the seat next to Kei, while the 5 seats to my left are empty, who will sit there?

Mashima: Excuse me, sir, I helped calm the students down, but we need an explanation of what's happening now.

Shu: Of course, I will explain to you in detail why I brought you here, but from now on you better keep in mind that I am a deity, the proof of which is that I brought you all at the same time. It will be important that you listen carefully and do not interrupt me, if you understand that, I will tell you everything.

Ike: Deity? Hey, this isn't a manga, what kind of practical joke is this.
Random Girl: Yeah, I want to go back to my room, sensei, do something.

The vast majority doubted his words, but after a brief exchange between teachers, class leaders and students, they decided to listen before judging.

Kei: Hey, Kiyotaka, what do you think this is all about, a moment ago I was in my room, and suddenly I appeared here, it's a little scary, you know?

Kiyotaka: Don't worry, no matter what happens, I'm not going to walk away from you, count on it.

With those words Kei showed me a big smile, one of the reasons why I accepted this deal was the fact that in this year, I got so close to Kei that I ended up getting more attached to her than I had anticipated, in the end, my desire to appreciate it as an indispensable existence for me came true.

Looking around, Amasawa and Yagami are quite close to my seat, if they placed us because of the relationship we have, Yagami would be the other student in the White Room. I can also see Nanase, Ichinose and Hiyori nearby, the others seem to be more spread out, quite convenient if you ask me.

Shu: I see that most of you understand, well, in that case, let's start with the function.

The screen turned on showing a picture of the second year class leaders, Kushida, Kei with me in the middle.

The title is a little suggestive: classroom of the elite?

Shu: As you can imagine, the event focuses mostly on the second-year students, more specifically, a certain student who, until today, has remained in the shadows. But that is going to change today, we will expose everything that has happened behind the scenes at ANHS, I hope you are prepared for what is coming.

Suzune: Oh no, from the way he said it, I think that student is you, Ayanokoji-kun.

Kiyotaka: It seems so. Well, I'll trust you to know how to unite the class after this.

Suzune: Of course. But Ayanokoji-kun, why is Karuizawa-san so close to you, I have noticed that the seating arrangements are influenced by the relationships we have.

Kiyotaka: I guess you'll know later, be patient.

Kei put on a bitter smile after that small exchange, no one knows about our relationship besides Sato, it is possible that they show scenes like the one on the cruise ship or the rooftop.

I took his hand and intertwined our fingers, it doesn't matter if anyone notices, I just need to calm Kei down.

Kiyotaka: Don't worry, if they show your past, I will do whatever it takes to protect you.

Kei nods and returns his attention to the screen.

Shu: The following videos show actions, words and thoughts depending on the situation, everything is related to the person who has secretly controlled the other classes, so it is your decision what you will do with this information, there are no rules, but yes Someone gets violent, or makes too much noise, they will be silenced, now let's get started.

Everyone shuddered at the word "silenced" as it could have several meanings.

Ichinose: Wait a minute, Shiin-san, showing someone's thoughts is not okay, that goes beyond just violating a person's privacy.

Shu: Don't worry Ichinose, I have the permission of the person in question to show this, and as for the other people who will appear, they will not reveal their personal lives, it will be everything in relation to the main actor.

I don't like being called a main actor, but what can you do?

Shu: If no one else has questions we will start now, the first thing will be...

The screen showed the image of a certain girl from class D, Horikita Suzune.

Shu: The leader of class 2-D, Horikita Suzune.

Sudo: OOOHHHH Suzunee!!

Although he lectured Ike a moment ago for yelling, seeing the girl he likes on the screen excited him even more.

Ryuen: Kuku then we will start with the class leaders.

Shu: Exactly, we will see the profile of the most important students.

Horikita Suzune leader of class 2-D

She is known for being the sister of the student council president during her first year at ANHS; currently, she is a second-year student. Despite her academic ability, she was placed in class D due to her inability to work with others. However, she strives to reach Class A and will do anything to reach that goal.

Ryuen: Kuku, the leader of the defects class is great, don't you think, Ibuki?

Ibuki: Tch, don't ask me.

Sudo: Don't worry, Suzune, we will reach class A very soon, after the last exam we got a lot of class points.

Koenji: Wow, that's a wrong statement, it was my big guy who got the points, Red-boy.

Suzune: That's right, we can't let our guard down because of the success of just one person.

Why is he looking at me after saying that?

OAA Score

Academic ability A- (82)

Adaptability C (42)

Physical ability B (71)

Social contribution B+ (80)

General B (67)

Sudo: Suzune is amazing, isn't she?

Class 2-D: Yes!

Ryuen: Kuku sure likes to bark.

Sudo ignored Ryuen's obvious provocation.

Horikita Suzune's refusal to make friends changed during the first special exam on the disabled island when she was saved by her first friend, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, who has helped her countless times in the past.

Arisu: Fufu what a wonderful relationship you two have, isn't it Horikita-san?

Suzune: I won't deny that he is someone you can trust.

Should I be happy about his words? I'm not sure.

Suzune has long black hair, with a braid tied with a pink bow, and red gradient eyes. She always keeps a stern look on her face. She has a slim but well-endowed body, which makes her stand out as someone beautiful, even attracting the attention of Ken Sudo and Ryuen Kakeru. She usually wears the standard school uniform. Outside of school she was seen wearing a striped dress and a hat. She was also seen wearing a white bikini in the pool and a red tracksuit, as seen when the first years took the survival test.

Romantic interest: Nobody at the moment.

That information is a bit unnecessary, don't you think Shiin?

Sudo: T-It's true, Suzune is very beautiful.

Suzune: Don't say anything unnecessary Sudo-kun.

Ryuen: Kuku it's true, Suzune's butt is quite plump.

Sudo: Hey, what's wrong, you idiot!

Sudo's patience was exhausted by that comment from Ryuen.

Suzune: Leave it Sudo-kun, it's not worth wasting energy arguing with him.

People you respect:

Horikita Manabu

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka

Suzune: (W-Why did they have to show that, it's very embarrassing)

Sudo: Suzune, do you really respect Ayanokoji that much?

Suzune: I already said it, he's someone you can trust, you should know that, right?

Sudo: (It's true, that time with Hosen was amazing)

Shu: Well, that was Suzune Horikita's profile, and this is just the beginning, who do you think is next?

Ichinose: I guess Ryuen-kun would be next if you go in ascending order.

Arisu: Fufu, it's true, that leaves me last, the best is always saved for last, Ichinose-san.

Shu: Not really, the person who goes last is the student I did all this for.

Ichinose: So that student is very important, right, shu-san?

Shu: Of course, without this student, school would be completely different now.

Everyone began to murmur and speculate about who said student whose presence was so important at ANHS was.

Ryuen: (Oh, don't tell me it's the monster, I had my suspicions, but it must be true)

Arisu: (Fufu, what are you planning now, Ayanokoji-kun)

Ichinose: (Probably it is, Ayanokoji-kun... wait, if they are going to show everything, they could show that I like Ayanokoji-kun, aahhh what a shame)

Amikura: Are you okay, Honami-chan?

Ichinose: Y-Yes, I'm fine, don't worry Mako-chan.

Kiyotaka: (I wonder who the seats to my left are for, Rin didn't say anything about it)

Shu: Very well, the next student is...

See you next time

Please Vote for next chapter

1. Picture reaction

2. Equality

3. Kushida dark side

4. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka info

5. Ryueen Kakeru info

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 6K 141
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-
16.3K 1.1K 14
"Alright you dumb door!" Backing away you took a big breath "You better take me to the surface-" You declared, pushing it open with both hands "Or im...
14.8K 984 23
"That's because.. you're weak!" "I'll surpass you! I certainly will!" [Kaiju no.8 various x !Gojo reader] Gojo Y/n , despite her silly demeanor there...
39.4K 1.4K 33
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...