Issues

greenappleinatree द्वारा

"Does everyone know me as Oscar's sister?" अधिक

Prologue
Season 1: uno
Season 1: dos
Season 1: tres
Season 1: quatro
Season 1: cinco
Season 1: seis
Season 1: siete
Season 1: nueve
Season 1: diez
Season 1: once
Season 1: doce
Season 1: trece
Season 1: catorce
Season 1: quince
Season 1: dieciséis

Season 1: ocho

456 4 0
greenappleinatree द्वारा

We've been knocking on a few houses, the owners of the houses giving away big candy bars, just like Jamal predicted.

We just left a house when Ruby pushed Cesar and I to the side.

'Dude, let the little kids go first' he said to Cesar, letting the little kids run past us.

'Cesar tends toe be one track' Ruby told Olivia as we continued walking. 'Didn't have to push me for it' I told Ruby, making him mumble a 'sorry'.

'You know, loses sight of others' Ruby explained to Olivia. 'Me? I'm a gentleman' he said, making me laugh.

'I prefer to give before I receive' we walked towards an older man who was passing out candy on his porch.

'Hold on' the man said to Cesar as he held up his bag. 'Still one more little one' he put the candy bar in Ruby's bag, making Olivia and I snort.

The man gave Olivia and Cesar each a candy bar as we smiled politely at him.

'Its okay' I patted Ruby's head as we walked away. 'You'll grow'

We continued walking and collecting candy from the houses. Olivia and I we're having a conversation, where later Cesar joined in.

'Ruby, isn't it nice not to have to look over your shoulder for once?' Cesar asked him. Getting no response, we looked back and saw a little girl, dressed as a vampire smiling at us.

'Damn. We forgot Ruby' Cesar said, making us stop in our tracks. 'Where's Ruby?' I asked confused as we went to go turn back around.

'Back here, asshole' Ruby told Cesar, looking at him with an annoyed expression.

'Give me a sec' Cesar told Olivia as he went to go talk to Ruby.

'I think Ruby's mad' Olivia chuckled awkwardly as we looked at both boys arguing.

'It's normal' I shrugged at her. 'He has a lot of attitude in that tiny body of his'

'How come Angel didn't come?' Olivia asked confused. 'She had to babysit her little brother' I responded.

'Thank you for being so nice to me' Olivia said after a few seconds of silence. 'All of you are really nice to include me in your things'

'Don't say thank you' I winked at her. 'We've all been in a place like yours before. It makes everything easier when people are nice to you'

Olivia nodded before looking back at the boys. 'Hey, everything cool?'

'Most def' Cesar said, making me cringe a little. So weird having your little brother trying to talk cool.

'Hey, did you know Ruby crushes one arm push ups?' Cesar asked as Ruby looked at him with wide eyes.

'Show her, Ruby' he said, making Ruby and I look at him weird.

'You know what would be crazy cool?' Olivia asked, breaking the awkward tension.

'If we crashed that party' she said, pointing towards the big house that has music blasting.

'I don't know. They look like they're at capacity' Ruby hesitated. 'We don't wanna create a fire hazard'

'Will you excuse us?' I smiled fake at Olivia, pulling Ruby to the side.

'Dude, you're not gonna look cool and attractive to her if you take away her fun' I sighed at Ruby.

'You need to be less you' I said as Ruby looked offended. 'Me? What's wrong with me?' He asked confused.

'I don't know. They look like they're at capacity and we don't wanna create a fire hazard' I repeated him in a high pitched guy voice.

'She just said she wants to go to the party' I exclaimed. 'For once, be 'outside Ruben' and take her to the party'

Ruby sighed and nodded his head, both of us walking back to Olivia and Cesar.

'New plan. Let's tear that party up!' Ruby said, making Olivia give him a big smile as I nudged his shoulder at her reaction.

We walked towards the house and we're welcomed with loud music and people in costume everywhere. They looked more to be my age.

There were only white, rich people at the party, but they welcomed us as soon as we got in. Olivia and I got a few whistles as we walked past people to go to the living room.

Ruby went to get us some food while Olivia and I danced, Cesar laughing from the couch.

Ruby soon joined us again with two full plates of food and a big smile on his face.

'Everyone here's so friendly' he said to us. 'I told someone I was from Freeridge and got major props. Hood must be trending' he shrugged, making us chuckle.

'Here are some napkins and lemon wedges' Ruby said to Olivia, handing her a huge plate with shrimp on it.

'You're so thoughtful and always such a gentleman' Olivia complimented Ruby. 'Gentleman, scholar and a damn good swimmer too' Cesar added, making Olivia chuckle.

'You're only all that if you brought me booze' I told Ruby. He handed me a red cup and I blew him a kiss, quickly taking a sip of the liquor.

'Excuse me, it's time for my adventure to find the bathroom and wait in a long line' Olivia said, handing Cesar her plate full of shrimp.

'I'll go with you' I told Olivia.

It took us like fifteen minutes to finally get in the bathroom. Olivia and I gossiped the whole time. I tried to ask things related to her liking Ruby, but not much came out.

After the bathroom, Olivia wanted to drink something, but all they had on the table was alcohol.

So we went to the kitchen and we found some healthy juice. Those ones that cost five dollar for each juice. 'Enjoy it, girl. That will probably be the only time one of us drinks those million dollar juices' I told Olivia, making her laugh.

We walked over to Ruby and Cesar who were talking to some dude.

Is he dressed like a cholo?

'Hey' he smiled at Olivia. 'Where did you get that?' He asked her, pointing to the juice that was in her hands. 'From the fridge' Olivia answered, smiling at him.

'That's my mom's pressed juice' he stated, looking at her with a slightly annoyed expression. 'Oh I'm sorry-' 'She's on a cleanse. She knows exactly how many bottles there are' he interrupted her.

Cesar, Ruby and I were already getting pissed of at the fake cholo.

'I had no idea. I just wanted a drink and I just assumed-' 'What? That you could just go in and take it?' He interrupted her.

'There are drinks everywhere. There's a whole bin of soda right there' he pointed. 'Why were you in the fridge?' He started raising his voice at her.

'I was thirsty. It's just juice. It's not a big deal' Olivia shrugged. 'Don't tell me what's not a big deal, okay?' He said, taking a step closer to her.

I'm gonna beat his ass.

'Do people go in your house, take stuff out of your fridge?' He asked us. We all nodded our head is response. Isn't that normal?

'What the hell is wrong with you people?' He asked, making me raise my eyebrows.

'You people?' Olivia asked, repeating what he said. 'Hey, just let it go' Cesar tried to stop her. 'Let her talk' I told Cesar.

'Don't you have any respect?' He asked her. I scoffed. 'Respect?' He turned his attention towards me. 'Says the white boy dressed like a cholo'

'Excuse me?' He exclaimed, getting in my face. People were already crowding around us. 'Hey, we don't want any problems' Cesar told him.

'Exactly' Ruby said. 'You know, I got her. Let me pay for the juice' Ruby said, making Olivia and I scoff.

'Okay' the guy said, nodding. 'It's fifty-two dollars a bottle and then another twenty each for all the food and drinks you had' he said, making all of us look at him like he was crazy.

'We don't have that kind of money on us' Olivia said, making the guy laugh. 'Of course you dont'

'What's that supposed to mean?' I raised an eyebrow at him. 'I'm just stating the obvious' he shrugged. 'But don't worry, sweetheart. You won't have to pay me with money' he winked at me and took a step closer.

'Now you're just being a dick' I told him, making the rest around us make an 'oh' sound. So dumb.

'Don't be so mad, sexy' he said, pulling me closer and squeezing my ass and rubbing himself against me. 'Hey!' I pushed him away from me and punched him in the face.

Cesar quickly stood up and pushed me behind him. 'You better control your bitch' he said to Cesar, rubbing his jaw where I punched him.

'You better apologize' Cesar said, getting into his face.

'No, he doesn't have to apologize' I said, turning their attention to me as Cesar looked at me confused.

'Exactly' the guy said, giving Cesar a smug smile. 'So, how are we gonna settle up?' He asked, looking me up and down.

'Like this' I grabbed the juice Olivia had in her hand and opened it, spilling it all on his floor, making it stain the carpet.

All of them gasped as I smiled back at him, dropping the bottle to the floor.

We soon had to run as all of them began grabbing eggs. We ran outside the house and they began throwing eggs at us.

We saw Monse and Jamal walking towards the house. 'Run!' We yelled at them, running past us as they looked at us confused. But they began running with us as soon as they got hit with the eggs.

We were covered in egg as we found somewhere they stopped throwing eggs at us. 'I just washed my hair this morning' I groaned as I got the egg out of my hair. Cesar was texting Oscar, I think.

'You guys, this is all my fault' Olivia began. 'I let that asshole get the best of me'

'He had to be taken care off' I told her, pulling my skirt down from when the asshole squeezed my ass.

'Don't apologize. We just got to get home' Ruby said, comforting her. 'Jamal, get a Lyft'

'My dad said Lyft was only for emergencies' he said, looking at Ruby like he was stupid.

'Seriously?' Ruby exclaimed. 'What exactly constitutes an emergency?'

'My hair being sticky is an emergency' I told Jamal, taking a piece of eggshell out of my hair.

'Don't get a Lyft. Its handled' Cesar said, turning our attention to him. Oscar is coming.

After about five minutes, Cesar and I walked back towards the house. The rest standing behind on the sidewalk.

They were all still standing outside of the house. The cholo laughed and approached us as we stood in front of them.

'You want some more?' He teased, opening his arms. 'Finally changed your mind, sweetheart?' He asked me, licking his lips while looking at me up and down.

'Oh, you think you're hard, okay' he said, after seeing we didn't respond.

'I'm not' Cesar said. 'But he is' the fake cholo's attention turned towards the red Impala that was pulling up to the house.

The fake cholo's face turned white as he saw Oscar getting out of the car. Oscar pushed Cesar and I back as he stood in front of the white guy.

The white guy was breathing heavily as Oscar examined him up and down, making Cesar and I smirk.

Oscar licked his thumb and wiped off the fake tear tattoo on the white guy's face. Then he rubbed his own tear tattoo.

'This shit's real' he said, the white guy scared to death.

'Please, what do you want' the guy whimpered. Oscar turned his head towards me and gestured me to come. 

I walked over to them. Oscar picked out a piece of eggshell out of my hair. 'That's my sister who you touched'

The guy looked between us nervously. 'Apologize' Oscar said, making the white guy mumble a quick apology.

'Not like that, gringo' Oscar chuckled. Oscar pushed the guys shoulders, making him fall to his knees in front of us.

'Beg for her to forgive you' the guy looked between us nervously before speaking.

'I'm sorry I touched you' the guy whimpered, looking up at me. 'Can you please forgive me' he stuttered.

'Give us all of your candy and juice'

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

100K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
31.8K 667 78
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
70.1K 3.2K 74
❤️
104K 3.9K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !