Heartbreak because of a MAFIA...

By ThapeloShonhiwa

The crazy life of 18 year old Yn Crystal as she finds out secrets about her family memebers, her best friends... More

Infomation
Part 1: nap and work
Part 2: liar
Part 3: Fight and meeting
Part 4: invite
The dresses
part 5: ex boyfriend
Part 6: thats my bestie
Families
Yn's House
Yn's house pt 2
Toms House
Toms house pt2
The Emeralds
Part 7: ball and fake friend
Part 8: Drunk
Part 9: Uni
Part 10: Part of a mafia
Part 11: 'My sister is missing'
New book

A/N

41 0 0
By ThapeloShonhiwa

In the next few parts will be about the family members of Tom and of Yn. There will also be a part about how Yn's house or apartment looks like and how Tom's house looks like too. This is all because i have no idea of what could happen at the ball and because i want there to be a description on the houses. I hope you understand and i will post part 7 when my brain starts making scenrios. sorry for all this it just a way of me still posting instead of not posting at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.6K 24
a story where y/n finally gets her chance to become an idol and meets someone special along the way... best ranks thanks to you reading <3 : #1 in t...
359K 13K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
145K 2.3K 38
You and Harry holland have been best friends since the beginning, literally. That's until you fall in love with his older brother Tom.
9K 200 24
Ganyu just moved to Liyue harbor, where she met Keqing. She has been her best friend for years now, but Keqing started to catch feelings for her. She...